Oozaru kid Goku vs Naruto and Killer Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Kid Goku from DB against the 2 strongest of the jinchuuriki. Naruto can go 6-tailed for this fight and K.B. can go full beast.

can they beat Oozaru Kid Goku?

Ultimate Wil
Yes

NemeBro
Haha no way.

Oozaru Kid Goku for the easy win. Hell, depending on at what poiny of the manga we are using, Kid Goku alone would win.

Csdabest
I'd put my money on the Jinchuurikis.

drrylan
the ninjas would wrap it up quickly.

NemeBro
There is no possible way you all are serious.

King Kandy
Team wins. All the Oozaru has is pure size and strength (he couldn't even shoot beams, that was Gohan), and as you can see 8-tails would actually dwarf him in size:

http://www.onemanga.com/Dragon_Ball/22/13/

psycho gundam
naruto soloes

Csdabest
I know. For me. Anything up till after the Raditz Saga. Is on the level that most naruto characters can put up a fight againsgt.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by NemeBro
Haha no way.

Oozaru Kid Goku for the easy win. Hell, depending on at what poiny of the manga we are using, Kid Goku alone would win.

what next you gonna say mr satan can too.

KAIKAGE
There is no possible way you all are serious.

It's not our fault your an idiotic fanboy who knows nothing about the narutoverse.

TheAuraAngel
Haha no way.

Hehe it's fun being able to discern your nature.

Depending on the point in the manga, Kid Goku probably could win. haermm

Originally posted by KAIKAGE
It's not our fault your an idiotic fanboy who knows nothing about the narutoverse.

Gosh golly, you are dense huh?

KAIKAGE
Do none of you have any respect for the tailed beasts, they are some of the greatest forces in the anime multiverse, each one could wipe out cities with ease. Don't forget dispite everything we have seen naruto's tailed forms do the nine tailed fox inside him has only half the power it used to before half it's chakra was permanently sealed away whilst the other half was sealed within naruto and still the nine tailed fox is the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. You guys don't know what your comparing a giant gorilla to.

TheAuraAngel
Oh yeah, the giant monkey loses. Normal Goku would stomp though. Kid Goku at a point would destroy bot Bee and Naruto with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.