Thor vs Superman without his hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
REGULAR thor and superman.... no flying and no superspeed... just straight up fist fight to the death.

Ultimate Wil
Superman

Wild Shadow
thor would pummel supes to near death and take his wallet. big grin

Enyalus
Durok-dropper FTW.

batdude123
Originally posted by james2099
REGULAR thor and superman.... no flying and no superspeed... just straight up fist fight to the death.

How the F*CK many threads have been done like this? Jesus...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
Durok-dropper FTW. ^ that would have worked for captain marvel if he didn't rely on that same lightning for his transformation. (not new-earth however)

Kris Blaze
hmm, Superman.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ that would have worked for captain marvel if he didn't rely on that same lightning for his transformation. (not new-earth however)

And if Captain Marvel's lightning had been 1/10th as powerful as the one who dropped Durok.

psycho gundam
i didn't want to say all that, since it was in the (iirc) kingdom come universe with an approximate thrice as powerful superman, the assumption would be that the same goes for marvel.

*shrugs*

Wild Shadow
thor would introduce his two friends to superman a little thunder and a little lightning to the face and gut.. and then take his shoes.

occultdestroyer
Superman needs his hammer to win

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Superman needs his hammer to win

dont be silly supes doesnt have a hammer stick out tongue

zeel
thor will put up a fight but loose without the hammer. the hammer is part of thors character. He cant even fly without it. (gay)

Charmander
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
dont be silly supes doesnt have a hammer stick out tongue Woman?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by zeel
thor will put up a fight but loose without the hammer. the hammer is part of thors character. He cant even fly without it. (gay)

their are actual scans of thor flying, levitating, walking on air without his hammer if you check his scans you'll see.

Originally posted by charmander
Woman?

what? are you asking if i am a woman? if so no i am not. i am quiet manly, my presence causes women to grow chest hair when i am around. wink

Charmander
what? are you asking if i am a woman? if so no i am not. i am quiet manly, my presence causes women to grow chest hair when i am around. wink So, you misunderstood my question, and came out of the closet... good stuff?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Charmander
So, you misunderstood my question, and came out of the closet... good stuff? what was your question?

Charmander
what was your question? 'Superman doesn't have a hammer, therefore he must be a woman.'

In question format.

SamZED
lol at the title - Superman without his hammer..big grin

zeel
their are actual scans of thor flying, levitating, walking on air without his hammer if you check his scans you'll see.

what? are you asking if i am a woman? if so no i am not. i am quiet manly, my presence causes women to grow chest hair when i am around. wink

WOW thats news too me lol thanks for shareing i was always under the impression that he was dependant on the hammer for flight.

Raoul
Superman.

leonidas
superman.

The Nuul
Maybe Thor is without his Kryptonite weakness....

Newjak
Anyways the OP does state no superspeed or flight here.

It sounds like just H2H

Superman may be slightly stronger, and more durable, although I think Thor has the better damage soak, I think Thor's close range skills will even the score out.

Lord Feron

Thats terrible! laughing out loud

Mindship
Originally posted by james2099
JLA/Avengers -

- To the extent that Superman flew, he could've just as well been leaping a single bound.
- There was no superspeed.
- Thor HAD his hammer.

There ya go.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindship
JLA/Avengers -

- To the extent that Superman flew, he could've just as well been leaping a single bound.
- There was no superspeed.
- Thor HAD his hammer.

There ya go.

laughing out loud

you KNOW you're just asking for it when you keep bringing up that jla/avengers battle, right . . .? shifty

btw--i agree. wink

Raoul
does no speed mean reflexes are dulled too?

TricksterPriest
Even without the speed, Superman is stronger and more durable. And a better "proven" fighter. As in, he uses actual martial arts and skill. stick out tongue

Thor just can't win without the hammer.

batdude123
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=20.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=21.jpg

Mindship
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

you KNOW you're just asking for it when you keep bringing up that jla/avengers battle, right . . .? shifty
I know, I know. But since it's the only crossover that's canon (afaik), I'm runnin' with it.

Enyalus
More of Busiek's fanboy wanked BS.

If someone like, say, Jurgens wrote it, I'd be inclined to take it more seriously. But not someone who would willingly perform oral sex on Superman were he a real person. Sorry. JLA/Avengers fight = BS.

Mindset
So Superman doesn't get his hammer?

Raoul
More of Busiek's fanboy wanked BS.

If someone like, say, Jurgens wrote it, I'd be inclined to take it more seriously. But not someone who would willingly perform oral sex on Superman were he a real person. Sorry. JLA/Avengers fight = BS.

excuses. stick out tongue

Mindship
JLA/Avengers fight = BS.
Thor not using his hammer the way he could have to win = BS. cool

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
excuses. stick out tongue
I have zero issue with Thor losing to Superman. But him one-shotting Thor when he takes multiple blows from skyfathers while weakened without being KO'd makes it BS.

And Superman's "dials go up to 11" comment afterwards make it vomit worthy.

TricksterPriest
Yeah? Well, maybe Superman is just that damn good. uhuh

Enyalus
Or maybe Busiek sleeps with a Kal-El blow-up doll at night.

Raoul
Or maybe Busiek sleeps with a Kal-El blow-up doll at night.

he wrote Avengers long before he wrote solo Superman stuff. Maybe you should back off.

uhuh

Enyalus
he wrote Avengers long before he wrote solo Superman stuff. Maybe you should back off.

uhuh
I've read his Avengers. I think that just provides more ammo to lay on.

No homo.

Raoul
I've read his Avengers. I think that just provides more ammo to lay on.

No homo.

laughing out loud

doesnt matter anyways. JLA Avengers isn't usable on the forum when it comes to direct matchups...

Mindship
I have zero issue with Thor losing to Superman. But him one-shotting Thor when he takes multiple blows from skyfathers while weakened without being KO'd makes it BS.
Doesn't "one-shot" mean: fight begins, someone gets in that first and only shot, fight ends? If so, Superman did not one-shot Thor. There was quite a bit of give and take (in the end, Superman even uttered his ubiquitous "...toughest opponent I ever faced..." sentiment).

Enyalus
laughing out loud

doesnt matter anyways. JLA Avengers isn't usable on the forum when it comes to direct matchups...
I'm aware of the rules. uhuh I wasn't the one to bring it up. It just gave me an opportunity to rag on your boy some more. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindship
Doesn't "one-shot" mean: fight begins, someone gets in that first and only shot, fight ends? If so, Superman did not one-shot Thor. There was quite a bit of give and take (in the end, Superman even uttered his ubiquitous "...toughest opponent I ever faced..." sentiment).
Okay fine.

One physical blow. Semi-one-shot.

Superman also used that line after beating H/P DD IIRC. laughing out loud

Raoul
I'm aware of the rules. uhuh I wasn't the one to bring it up. It just gave me an opportunity to rag on your boy some more. stick out tongue

He's only my second favourite lol...

Okay fine.

Superman also used that line after beating H/P DD IIRC. laughing out loud

He says it as often as wonder woman woman changes her wonderwear.

Enyalus
He's only my second favourite lol...
So who is your favorite again?

He says it as often as wonder woman woman changes her wonderwear.
So, once every 11 years or so?

Raoul

So who is your favorite again?

So, once every 11 years or so?

Cyclops, weren't marvel aren't ruining him.

laughing out loud

Mindship
Okay fine.

Superman also used that line after beating H/P DD IIRC. laughing out loud And Prof Hulk (non-canon, I know, but just sayin').

Enyalus
Cyclops, weren't marvel aren't ruining him.

laughing out loud
I thought you meant writer-wise. I was referring to Busiek as 'your boy', not Superman. I like Superman. stick out tongue Just not as much as Thor.

Raoul
I thought you meant writer-wise. I was referring to Busiek as 'your boy', not Superman. I like Superman. stick out tongue Just not as much as Thor.

oh laughing out loud

i like busiek, i do, but i prefer other writers... i even prefer other superman writers lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.