Grimmjow vs Byakuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
we all know that in release mode Grimmjow is as powerful as hollow mask Ichigo (during their 3rd fight) and has slightly more stamina than hollow mask Ichigo (again during 3rd fight only, since Ichigo is stronger now). it took 2 severe blows such as getting nearly sliced in 2 and getting stabbed right below the heart (I think it was below the heart) before he started panting whereas Ichigo's injuries weren't anywhere as bad, but he was exhausted.

besides 7th espada was WEAK. Byakuya could have something more of a challenge now.

Kris Blaze
Well, Grimmjow was almost unaffected by Ichigo's attacks up until Kuroi Getsuga. I doubt Byakuya's ban kai can breach that.

Nemesis X
Ichigo once defeated Byakuya and Ichigo was defeated by Grimmjow when they first met. I think Grimmjow would defeat Byakuya.

NemeBro
Grimmjow wins without much trouble. At least he should.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ichigo once defeated Byakuya and Ichigo was defeated by Grimmjow when they first met. I think Grimmjow would defeat Byakuya.

Enough with the logic! That's not how Bleach works.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
Enough with the logic! That's not how Bleach works.

So you're better off with everyone saying who wins without adding why they would win?

ATX/UT ND Money
6th espada ftw

wakkawakkawakka
I'm kinda new here so I'll try not to get out of hand but really? Grimmjow should murder Byakuya if we're using correct power levels

Ms.Marvel
welcome to the website sir! big grin

and yes grimmjow should absolutely murder him. yes

wakkawakkawakka
Thanks.

Although I would really want to see it if this were to happen. I wonder if Grimmjow would give Byakuya a beatdown like he did Ichigo when they first meat.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X

ABC logic does not work in Bleach.

~ Wasn't this fight in a thread that got derailed by me and EA?

wakkawakkawakka
Okay... so bleach logic=popularity contest for the good guys.

If that true then this is some BS.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
ABC logic does not work in Bleach.

Why?

Nephthys
Becuase it can lead to things like saying Ichigo>>Ulq becuase he beat him via a duex ex machina.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, Grimmjow was almost unaffected by Ichigo's attacks up until Kuroi Getsuga. I doubt Byakuya's ban kai can breach that.
The new vizard ichigo barely nicked Yammy, and Byakuya has been slicing off huge chunks of him.

wakkawakkawakka
About that...Was Yammy's hierro that weak or was Byakuya powered up to the point where he could do that to Yammy; I'm still unsure about that.

King Kandy
Well if Yammy's hierro was weak, Ichigo would have sliced his head off.

wakkawakkawakka
Man bleach power levels are inconsistent.

Byakuya goes from cutting himself up fighting no.#7 while he can shred Yammy easily. WTF?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Byakuya goes from cutting himself up fighting no.#7 while he can shred Yammy easily. WTF?

Well he did get his ass kicked easily by Yoruichi and Kisuke. I think Yammy is just all bark and no bite. His cero looks weak and is easily defeated by Zaraki and Byakuya.Why Ichigo wasn't capable of killing Yammy was probably because he was weak at the time and so his attack barely had any effect. Makes sense.

Demonic Phoenix
With the revelation of his power, we'll see if he's 'all bark and no bite'.

Slaanesh
Byakuya should win..

wakkawakkawakka
Yoruichi and Kisuke make half of the bleach universe look bad in comparison. But before hollow hulk came to be, Yammy pretty much was all bark.

Just to stay on the topic of this forum I can asses these two things.

Logic: Grimmjow would break his foot off in Byakuya's a$$

Bleach Logic(If the fight were to actually happen): Byakuya would win with very little difficulty.

DeathKap
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Pretty much. I mean i feel its odd Ichigo was in a draw with Kenpachi without Bankai, but couldnt do shit to that ex espada he first took on without at least bankai. Yet Kanpachi beat #5 Espada an is now cutting yammy up even though hes apparently the strongest(wich i think is BS)

Byakuya was beat by Ichigo in Bankai. Ichigo in bankai couldent do much to Grimmjow while he was in an unraleased state. So Grimmjow in released should beat him.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by DeathKap
Pretty much. I mean i feel its odd Ichigo was in a draw with Kenpachi without Bankai, but couldnt do shit to that ex espada he first took on without at least bankai. Yet Kanpachi beat #5 Espada an is now cutting yammy up even though hes apparently the strongest(wich i think is BS)

Byakuya was beat by Ichigo in Bankai. Ichigo in bankai couldent do much to Grimmjow while he was in an unraleased state. So Grimmjow in released should beat him.

Well, it was more the random hollowification of Ichigo that forced him to use Hakuteken; after he got his ass kicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.