The Leaveing Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fitch
On this forum there are 1.800 registred members and only 100 post on it.Why is this happening???
Maybe we're too bad with them and don't make a good impresion.Or I dunno....I haven't seen a new face that last on this forum.I wonder why.......

Ushgarak
Most register but do not post. About three or four hundred make 5 or less posts.

mechmoggy
Maybe they can't handle our untamed wit? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
I think thats just standard numbers at discussion boards

mechmoggy
Woah there, don't get all technical on us Statto. stick out tongue

Thomas H
indeed!

Raz
Yep, its nothing new. It happens on all boards.

Moving to support...

Fitch
yes,I understand it's normal,but we're very few who post here(a very small procent).maybe we should do something to keep them active...don't ask me what smile

mah
it's still nothing more than on other boards. and we cant do much when they never post.

Fitch
nasty............

Fire
we can kick their membership

lol still reminds me of PA
e.g. My alliance has 1800 members, but only 100 actualy give a damn
only 50 come to councils to prep attacks and only 20 defend you when you ask it

Dexx
what pa?

This really can't be controlled....and i'm sure you wouldn't like 1800 members posting every day...
One registers and then forgets he's been here...not such a big deal.

Fitch
it is a big deal.We should be more talking,not only 50 from 1833.Maybe there are some answers for this low rate.maybe new threads should be made,new ideeas I dunno

Ushgarak
I'm considering a few measures to get a better retention rate.

Dexx
a flashy pink browser?..oh no..plz!

Fitch
the colors are good.....

Fire
idd, PA was a very popular net game
namely Planetarion, in short referred to as PA
it had about 120k of players at the height of it, untill they started to ask money and untill they ****ed up the game

Fitch
Raz,maybe we should make a MUD here.It'll atract MUD fans.....
info on http://www.mudcompanion.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.