Wolverine vs Chucky and The Leprechaun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
Wolverine was out for a "walk" when he kicked something over with his shoe. He looked down and saw a bag a gold he picked it up and wento get his favorite cigars and drink. The gold was the Leprechaun's and he was angry. Chucky(the doll) was in a dumpster nearby when he saw Wolvie pick up the gold and was trying to find him.

Wolverine has his Healing Factor but has his Bone claws.

Lepre has all his powers from L L2 L:in space L:in tha hood L:back 2 tha hood which include regeneration leviation hypnotism and these powers are stronger when he is closer to his gold.

Chucky is basically indestructible and doesnt mind pain at all he has his knife

wolverine has to find all the gold peices while trying to fend off both midegts slashers. does he make it or do they find the gold.

P.s Chucky and the lep can fight each other as well.

XanatosForever
How does the Leprechaun's regeneration compare to Logan's HF?

demonslayer03
Originally posted by XanatosForever
How does the Leprechaun's regeneration compare to Logan's HF? he was able to attach missing limbs

XanatosForever
Hmm...I'm gonna say Wolvie gets the win, 'cause he can track the gold better than Chucky (dunno about Leprechaun, as I would imagine he has some kinda innate gold finding sense), and he's probably faster than Lep.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hmm...I'm gonna say Wolvie gets the win, 'cause he can track the gold better than Chucky (dunno about Leprechaun, as I would imagine he has some kinda innate gold finding sense), and he's probably faster than Lep. lep is pretty fast and he can levitate aswell.

Nemesis X
If Wolvie can't figure out that only a four leaf clover can harm the Leprechaun, then he's gonna be annoyed by that guy for eternity. Chucky being indestructible isn't fair. Probably doesn't matter because Logan can just shove him in a box and ship him to Toys R Us and he'll be out of his hair for awhile.

Kaibs
I can see Chucky and Leps fighting for a while too though because Chucky has a mouth on him. Wolverine Could just kick them both. But still Leprechaun will annoy wolverine the most, but I think he'll still find the gold.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by demonslayer03
Chucky(the doll) was in a dumpster nearby when he saw Wolvie pick up the gold and was trying to find him.

this is hilarious

Originally posted by demonslayer03
Wolverine has his Healing Factor but has his Bone claws.

You'd think.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Probably doesn't matter because Logan can just shove him in a box and ship him to Toys R Us and he'll be out of his hair for awhile. haermm

jinXed by JaNx
the Leprechaun can possess penises

you all can do what you want with that but i thought it was relevant.

Rogue Jedi
So, Milla Jovocich can possess penises too.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
the Leprechaun can possess penises

you all can do what you want with that but i thought it was relevant.

So Leprechaun will make Wolverine look like he wetted himself in front of the X-Men and will flee in embarassment?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So, Milla Jovocich can possess penises too. yes bunny yes

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So Leprechaun will make Wolverine look like he wetted himself in front of the X-Men and will flee in embarassment?

laughing out loud yeah, something like that

Dr Will Hatch
Wolverine buys the tiny Irishman a drink. Unlucky for a him, it's green sulfuric acid.

Seriously though, The Leprechaun has this one great feat that can make people explode.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Wolverine buys the tiny Irishman a drink. Unlucky for a him, it's green sulfuric acid.

Seriously though, The Leprechaun has this one great feat that can make people explode.

Lol

I think that feat should be kept away from here if we don't want this to be spite.

Dr Will Hatch
Wolvy would still regenerate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.