deadpool vs sabretooth H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Deadpool vs Sabretooth H2H fight

who takes it ?

Wild Shadow
sabretooth would tear him apart.

Darth Martin
Agreed.

Spire
Sabretooth.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

'Tooth stomps.

Survivor19
Even with full gear Wade stalemated Creed for a short time at best...

Darth Martin
That's because guns and blades aren't the recommended way to take out someone with an adamantium skeleton and a high-grade healing factor. erm

snoopdogg
DP wins.

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DP wins.

laughing out loud

snoopdogg
Has there been any H2H fights between these two?

Enyalus
There's really...zero chance of Wade winning here. Lucky if he even gets one out of ten.

danteiscool
'Tooth eventually wins after a bloody fight.

danteiscool
and now that I think about too, a little pissed off at Deadpool throwing out a pun or joke at the end.

The Nuul
I can see Wade trying to poke Creeds eye out but he ends up getting his fingers bitten off and screams like a girl.

Theres nothing Wade can do but slap Creed.

weaponx510
spite

SamZED
h2h? Wait, does that mean Sabertooth is still allowed to use his claws?? And Deadpool doesn't even get a sword??!! Not exactly a fair fight if you ask me...

Marvelknight
Creed ftw.

Mindset
Deadpool 10/10

SamZED
As much as I love Deadpool... 10/10? :/ Creed is allowed to use his adamantium claws. Wade is unarmed. DP sure as hell is not going down without a fight and without kicking Creed in the face a few dozen times but in the end he still loses...

Trackz
the latest version of sabretooth had adamantium?

and without any weapons I don't see deadpool winning

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DP wins.

the funny part is he serous that how much he underrates sabre-tooth, hell he thought blade could take him lol

carver9
Originally posted by Battlehammer

the funny part is he serous that how much he underrates sabre-tooth, hell he thought blade could take him lol

He's very serious. His hate for wolverine and sabes is recognizable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.