Ghostbusters vs. Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
At the Sedgewick hotel, the manager recieves a package in the mail. Whoever sent it is unknown. The manager walks into his office, opens the package and in it is a puzzle box. He moves a few slots when suddenly, a portal opens up in front of him. Chains come flying out and cling to the manager. The chains get pulled forcing the man's skin to get peeled off. Back at the firehouse, the alarm goes off. Winston, Ray, Egon, and Venkman suit up. They jump into the Ecto-1 and drive towards the Sedgewick. They get there and nearly all hell is breaking loose.

Can the Ghostbusters bust Pinhead?

jinXed by JaNx
i doubt it.

They have a chance though. If three of them can keep Pinhead busy long enough im sure Ray or Egon could close the box

XanatosForever
Ghostbusters stand a good chance to win this, I think.

Sadako of Girth
And a very much better chance that they die, horribly also. yes

Röland
Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!

Pinhead destroys them.

Sadako of Girth
Which is a shame. I loved the Ghostbusters.

And the picture of seeing them as loosely assembled bits of tattered flesh hanging on vicious columns of hooks and pain, would be a sad one.

May the various pieces left rest in peace..

BruceSkywalker
"Who you gonna call..Cenobites"

Pinhead stomps

Sadako of Girth
He'll tearrrrrrr theiirrrrr souuuuuuulsss aparrrrrrrrrrrttttt.

I met Doug Bradley ata scifi exihibition in 2005, and hes a top bloke.
I came off as a real nervy jerk though.
That he didnt get me up on the hooks was an example of his merciful real life nature. smile

Its not everyday that you meet someone who can kill the Ghostbusters.

Dr Will Hatch
I was watching the third Hellraiser movie the other day, and the Cenobites powers aren't all they are cracked to be. Ghostbusters have a chance.

Sadako of Girth
Sure. a chance.

Dr Will Hatch
Crossing the streams was a one in a billion chance. So they either have McClane luck or some kind of probability manipulation(PIS). wink

Sadako of Girth
Well if the one in a billion gamble paid off, (which it did...) Id say the McClane luck is self evident.

Rogue Jedi
If they cross the beams and trap Pinhead *chuckles* cant Pinhead simply throw those razor hooks at them?

Sadako of Girth
If they cross the streams, that massive protonic reversal/big hoooooooge explosion happens.

There IS no trap/opportunity for countering.

(And theres a chance that ghostbusters themselves would be killed in the explosion.)

Rogue Jedi
Shit...I meant if they get him in all four beams without crossing them.

Sadako of Girth
Ah ok.

Rogue Jedi
Well, could he?

Sadako of Girth
Its usual, isnt it, that once in the beam youre f***ed.
A minor bit of agonised thrashing around etc but athats about it.

I think I remember the cenobites being energy weapon resistant for some reason. Was it in the one set in the future? I'll look into it and take it back, if Im wrong on that. Its been since the nineties.

Rogue Jedi
I remember dude with the CD in his head. Wasnt there another with a camera in its head?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah there was a techy look to a couple of em, for sure.
Well thats the one I mean I remember Pinhead taking some beam in it not doing shit.

Rogue Jedi
We need youtube.

Dr Will Hatch
By definition, the proton accelerators will neutralize any supernatural energy, so I don't think Pinny could do anything.

Sadako of Girth
Yet he showed resistance.

Might be the hell powers thing maybe.

Rogue Jedi
I am still wondering about the hook chain thingies.

Sadako of Girth
They maybe able to work independant of him, from what we have seen on screen.

Rogue Jedi
Thats what I was thinking, are they controlled by him, or do they act on their own accord?

Sadako of Girth
It might just be a part of the forces of hell thing.

Its an interesting question, for sure.

Rogue Jedi
In one of the movies, Pinhead was trapped in a pillar, and they were activated by blood, or he was activated by the blood. Ring any bells?

Sadako of Girth
May have been 2 or 3.

Getting those badboys out for a rewatch.

Cause Uncle Frank would want it that way.

Rogue Jedi
**** you I dont have them.

Sadako of Girth
Que?

Rogue Jedi
I dont have the damn movies, DO wanna watch.

Sadako of Girth
Ah.. smile

*Coughtorrentscoughcough* shifty

Rogue Jedi
Jackass haermm

Sadako of Girth
Sometimes. shifty

Rogue Jedi
I always wondered, that little rubiks cube box thingie, IF Pinhead was out and about with his CD head crew, IF the box was destroyed, like disintegrated, what would happen to him?

Dr Will Hatch
He would be destroyed, as was the plot of the fourth film.

Rogue Jedi
I see.....Hmm.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.