Uber D. Luffy, Uber Ichigo, Uber Naruto vs. Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Okay, so the three leaders of Shonen are getting sick and tired of being compared to their predecessor. Luffy, Ichigo, and Naruto join forces to take down Goku.

The catch: All three are in "uber" mode.
Luffy can go into Gear 2nd or 3rd whenever, with no limit.
Ichigo is full on, Vasto Lorde hollowfied.
Naruto has whatever uber buff is in his manga (the Narutards can fill in that blank wink).

They're up against Saiyan arc Goku, meaning his max is Kaioken and Kamehameha Wave.

Can the trio take down the world's strongest? Or are they all doomed to second string?

XanatosForever
Double post for the lose. no

In any case, I'm actually kind of worried I may have stacked the odds to high against Goku, though I'm sure it would be one interesting as hell match.

NemeBro
Goku still wins pretty easily.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Goku still wins pretty easily.

Really? Even with all three at their primes? laughing DBZ is too much.

dadudemon
Yes. Goku still wins, noooo problem. smile

The most powerful attacks we have from the other guys is four tails Naruto blasting a large track of energy...but it was not quite city sized. And we have Ichigo doing a blast in is second release Vizard form doing an attack that was on scale with a large city, Las Noches.

Then we have Goku who can blow the planet up by way of logic. (He is many times stronger than Piccolo who blew up the moon. And many more times stronger than Roshi who also blew up the moon.)

XanatosForever
Okay, so how about we make it Pre-Raditz Goku?

dadudemon
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Okay, so how about we make it Pre-Raditz Goku?

I could see this working, then.

Maybe.

It would put them closer to scale. Much closer.

XanatosForever
XD That's as far down as I can go without dropping the Z.

danteiscool
then in that case, it's a pretty close fight. they're all more or less equal in terms of how much destruction they can cause.

NemeBro
Not really, no.

Ichigo has the power of a low-yield nuclear blast, at best.

Luffy has no real notable feats of destruction in comparison, neither does Naruto.

Goku tanked a city busting attack from Piccolo with little damage. He is also much much much too fast and strong.

He wins.

Endless Mike
They best they could do is beat 22nd Budokai Goku. 23rd or higher would rape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.