Text someone something random.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
The idea is to text someone something totally baffeling and something that will really confuse them. Post the replies up here. It can get pretty funny if it gets going. The more outragous text you send, the better the reply will be.

My girlfriend does not really know my gran. hardly met her, so i sent this.

''Hey, My Gran was asking if i could find her the Planet earth dvd, as she wants my Grandpa to see it. I dont really want to lend her mine, so if you dont mind i said you would take her into Glasgow 2moro to get it. She said she would treat you to lunch tbf. I think she's looking forward to it. bless her. Im going to have a lazy day. thanks x ''

I expect at least three swear words in the reply

Will update with the reply.

Get going with your own messages now, and dont let this thread be a flop

steverules_2
It's already a flop haermm

FoxMeister
awegimp floppy

amity75
Originally posted by steverules_2
It's already a flop haermm I've just sent a text saying "Want c*nted up the farter? lol x"

I can't wait to see your mums response.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by amity75
I've just sent a text saying "Want c*nted up the farter? lol x"

"Want very drunk up the sleeping bag? laugh out loud, kiss"

Dr. Badass420
The idea is to text someone something totally baffeling and something that will really confuse them. Post the replies up here. It can get pretty funny if it gets going. The more outragous text you send, the better the reply will be.

''Hey, My Gran was asking if i could find her the Planet earth dvd, as she wants my Grandpa to see it. I dont really want to lend her mine, so if you dont mind i said you would take her into Glasgow 2moro to get it. She said she would treat you to lunch tbf. I think she's looking forward to it. bless her. Im going to have a lazy day. thanks x ''

If only this thread was up last night before i deleted my inbox! My friend's girlfriend was hitting on me, and then she was trying to make me beleive she was single no expression

Piggle Humsy

I lol'd.

It was the "bless her" bit that got me haermm

Whisper
My mum will have a fit.

"Hi Mum. Ive got 3 Saudi Arabians over at our work this week. Im going to need to drop them at yours for a few hours tomorrow - they need somewhere to prey. I'll be out shopping, probably not their scene. 10am ok? battery dying."

steverules_2
I've just sent a text saying "Want c*nted up the farter? lol x"

A mother joker...original roll eyes (sarcastic)

amity75
Originally posted by steverules_2
A mother joker...original roll eyes (sarcastic) Well stop trying to be a keyboard smartarse then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

=Tired Hiker=
I just sent my wife a text. It said, "Hey honey, your suspicions are right, I'm actually gay and in love with Backfire form KMC Forums. I won't be home tonight, or ever, for I'm moving to Los Angeles to be with him."clap

Nah, just kiddng. happy

the.kenzo
I can't think of anything random enough to text someone.

=Tired Hiker=
My work phone's text features have been blocked.

Mairuzu
nobody texts me back sad

steverules_2
Well stop trying to be a keyboard smartarse then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fine glare

dadudemon
I just texted my brother the following:

"Yo, bro. How did it go? Did you buy you tv from da sto? I can't wait to see and know, that tv you bought when da price was low. Fo sho."

That was verbatim: punctuation, spelling, everything.

the.kenzo
I text dadudemon with: "Something completely random."

He replied with: "Boom, baby"

dadudemon
And he replied with "Indeed."

Then I replied with, "Botor Moats. Smell them first, then botor moats."

Rogue Jedi
Text me. My number is ***-***-****

Sweet_lady18
I text my Cousing:

" There is more than 20 millions people in the word, like 3 mill is watching t.v.. another 3 mill is sleeping, like 10 mill is eating and there is only a a*****e that is reading this msg"

GCG
"What the crocodile hat was that? Thats not postbox, thats not shuttlecock, and wheres the jelly giraffe eh? Everytime their fruity acorn get that alarm clock I want you to snowflake their teapot... hard! You get out there and you play your palmtrees off... "

Rogue Jedi
I texted "Eat your vegetables" to my boss.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I texted "Eat your vegetables" to my boss.

hanuts

the.kenzo
"Have you seen my footie pajamas? This isn't where I parked my car!" to my girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.