How come.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrandonNguyen42
how come the Jedi didn't suspect Palpatine was the Sith Lord?

Slash_KMC
The Dark Side clouds all.

queeq
The end.

General G
Why would they?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
because they couldn't?

queeq
Indeed.

sweersa
Of course.

Naturally.

General G
Obviously.

JediRobin23
Its like Vader cant sensing his own daughter even though she was standing right in front of him in ANH

General G
Can Jedi/Sith sense their own children? He didn't sense his own son right before he blew up the Death Star, just that he was strong in the force. He figured out later he was his son.

JediRobin23
well apparently then, Leia has no force.
Can one really acquire the force later in their life? most Jedi are force sensitive off the bat

General G
Or not as much worth noticing to Vader?

Indeed.

Jovan
but on the other hand, he never bothered to look for force potential in here (eventhough the mind probe couldn't crack her in ANH). Plus, he wasn't looking for his daughter since he thought his kid died 20 years ago and they probably never knew she was adopted (otherwise Bail got a lot of suspicion drawn to them at the end of ROTS).
Not to forget that the Empire was very sure they had killed off all the Jedi.

Incanus
Because the jedi are losers............ Not i wouild say only 3 jedi wernt: Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Mace. the rest ended up getting killed by less powerful people other than Palpatine and Vader. And as we all know Obi-Wan let Vader kill him.

Please, incanus, do not cloud the prequel or the ot forum with your trolling, thinks-he-knows-all-but-knows-nothing-and-makes-shit-up-to-compensate attitude.

DarthLazious
I agree.

The Jedi could not sense Palpatine because he was too powerfull in the Darkside.

K-Dog
It does seem kinda strange that two sith, or really just one (Palpatine) could have enough power or influence over the force to clould everything for all Jedi even when he is in a different planet system than them. That's some pretty big universal control there. Or a bunch of PIS, I'm not sure which.

Stun
What can i say? Palpatine was a G!

Father Rahl
Originally posted by K-Dog
It does seem kinda strange that two sith, or really just one (Palpatine) could have enough power or influence over the force to clould everything for all Jedi even when he is in a different planet system than them. That's some pretty big universal control there. Or a bunch of PIS, I'm not sure which.

The way sith were trained forced the apprentice to become stronger than the master, and the master to keep learning to try and stay ahead of the apprentice. Therefore, the sith got stronger from one generation to the next due to the Rule of Two. So, by the time you get to palpatine, you have one very powerful sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.