Harry Potter: What to Expect from Deathly Hallows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Prince Nauj

~Bun Bun~
That is so awesome! Ha that would be intense having to kiss someone you've worked with the past 7 years. And I bet you a million gallions that it will cut off just before hogwarts.

Can't wait!

d'wittymudblood
Like what they said here, they will be focusing on Harry's story. So, there will be no Bill-Fleur Wedding? awww sad

The Phantom
o.o No, the wedding shall be there I believe. I believe they brought the actress who played Fleur back and casted someone as Bill. The wedding is important, a lot of information is found out there.

d'wittymudblood
oh really! that's a great news! but i was just wondering why they didn't introduced the bill-fleur love affair in the HBP? THat made me think that they won't be including that in the last movie.

Prince Nauj
I totally forgot abou the whole fleur bill thing. Sorry I need to read t he books again

The Phantom
Originally posted by d'wittymudblood
oh really! that's a great news! but i was just wondering why they didn't introduced the bill-fleur love affair in the HBP? THat made me think that they won't be including that in the last movie. It really wasn't important to the story to be added into the movie. It's extra stuff that'd just not be needed.

d'wittymudblood
Originally posted by The Phantom
It really wasn't important to the story to be added into the movie. It's extra stuff that'd just not be needed.

BUt about bill's attack by fenrir greyback? they should somehow mention that. well, maybe that's not really important.

The Phantom
Originally posted by d'wittymudblood
BUt about bill's attack by fenrir greyback? they should somehow mention that. well, maybe that's not really important. It wasn't. It's more or less background information; information worthy of only putting it into a book. It plays no affect to the story at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.