Batman, Daredevil, and Wolverine vs Captain America, Spider-Man, and Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Team 1 has Batman, Daredevil, and Wolverine

vs

Team 2 has Captain America, Spider-Man, and Cyclops

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Flash would solo everyone in this thread. Replace him with someone else.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Flash would solo everyone in this thread.
Before or after Batman lays him out?...Again.

Ultimate Wil
I couldn't think of somebody else though

Edit: The Flash is replaced by Cyclops

Raoul
Team 2, still.

Ultimate Wil
Well I tried to make it more fair, that's the best I got.

Raoul
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Well I tried to make it more fair, that's the best I got.

it is closer than before, no doubt, and you will get people saying team 1 now...

Ultimate Wil
Woohoo at least

Wild Shadow
i give it to team two since logan would be the only one standing after cyke takes out bats/DD with his blast. that or spidey ko's DD. i mean its possible for DD or bats to throw gas and various items/capsules to ko the other team. but with cykes skills he can hit the billy club and the other various items.

team two 7/10

Darth Martin
Well this is actually a great match.

Cyclops would have a hard time hitting Daredevil. Batman and Cap would last a long time but I think Batman would win with his gadgets. Spider-Man should beat Wolverine IMO because of his speed although Wolverine certainly has a good chance. I'm going to assume Cyclops will fight in character and won't use a "get off my lawn" blast. Team 2 should have slightly better teamwork.

Batman vs Cap= Bats 6-7/10.
Batman vs Spider-Man= Spidey 9/10.
Batman vs Cyclops= Batman 6/10.

Daredevil vs Cap= Cap 6/10.
Daredevil vs Spider-Man= Spidey 8/10.
Daredevil vs Cyclops= Daredevil 7-8/10.

Wolverine vs Cap= Wolverine 8/10.
Wolverine vs Spider-Man= Spider-Man 6/10.
Wolverine vs Cyclops= Cyclops 7/10.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
Team 2, still.
How can you be so wrong, Raoul?
Team 1 has Batman
End of thread. Srsly.

Ultimate Wil
I'm gonna do what DM did

BM vs CA= BM 7-8/10
BM vs SM= BM 5.5/10
BM vs CY= BM 7/10

DD vs CA= DD 6/10
DD vs SM= SM 7/10
DD vs CY= DD 6.5/10

W vs CA= W 8/10
W vs SM= W 7/10
W vs CY= W 8/10

I honestly think team 1 wins

Darth Martin
BM vs SM= BM 5.5/10 Don't know about this.

Ultimate Wil
Well he has tons of gadgets, I believe he can defeat SM with all of his gadgets IMO

Darth Martin
Which gadgets is he going to use to defeat Spider-Man?

namorsubby
team 2

Raoul
Well this is actually a great match.

Cyclops would have a hard time hitting Daredevil.

i disagree. cyclops has hit much harder targets than daredevil before with normal blasts. not saying its easy, but imo he can do it.

Darth Martin
Yeah well Daredevil's arch enemy is Bullseye so.........besides what's Cyclops going to do if Daredevil closes the distance? He's a good fighter but not on the level of Daredevil. Or Batman and Wolverine for that matter.

Wild Shadow
Batman vs Captain America= captain 6/10.
Batman vs Spider-Man= Spidey 7/10.
Batman vs Cyclops= cyclops 6/10.

Daredevil vs Cap= Cap 5.5.
Daredevil vs Cyclops= Daredevil 5.5.

Wolverine vs Spider-Man= Wolverine 5.5.
Wolverine vs Cyclops= wolverine 7/10.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Batman vs Captain America= captain 6/10.
Batman vs Spider-Man= Spidey 7/10.
Batman vs Cyclops= cyclops 6/10.

Daredevil vs Cap= Cap 5.5.
Daredevil vs Cyclops= Daredevil 5.5.

Wolverine vs Spider-Man= Wolverine 5.5.
Wolverine vs Cyclops= wolverine 7/10.
I think I agree with everything there except Wolvie vs. Spidey. Not sure.

Darth Martin
Batman vs Captain America= captain 6/10. I'd like to hear your reasoning. smile

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think I agree with everything there except Wolvie vs. Spidey. Not sure.
most ppl cant ever agree when it comes to them two... thats why i made it extremely close in favor to wolvie due to bias and knowledge of my boy. wink otherwise i would have said 10/10 every time. stick out tongue

Enyalus
most ppl cant ever agree when it comes to them two... thats why i made it extremely close in favor to wolvie due to bias and knowledge of my boy. wink otherwise i would have said 10/10 every time. stick out tongue
So long as you acknowledge that DP would beat them both simultaneously, we're cool.

Raoul
Yeah well Daredevil's arch enemy is Bullseye so.........besides what's Cyclops going to do if Daredevil closes the distance? He's a good fighter but not on the level of Daredevil. Or Batman and Wolverine for that matter.

cyclops is about a notch below bullseye, and bullseye has had plenty of wins against matt.

Darth Martin
And Matt has given plenty of thrashings to Bullseye.

Btw are you comparing Cyclops to Bullseye in H2H skill or just all-out fighting.

Raoul
And Matt has given plenty of thrashings to Bullseye.

Btw are you comparing Cyclops to Bullseye in H2H skill or just all-out fighting.

accuracy.

cyclops' blasts tend to cover a wider area than any of bullseye's projectiles. he's tagged people faster than matt before. if matt gets up close, of course he'll wreck him, but i think scott has more than enough skill to hit dd before matt gets close enough.

Darth Martin
Depends on the setting. In an open field I'd give it to Cyclops. In an urban terrain like NYC, Gotham, or Hell's Kitchen where Daredevil can put his billy clubs to full effect I think Daredevil would beat Cyclops down. Same with Batman.

Raoul
Depends on the setting. In an open field I'd give it to Cyclops. In an urban terrain like NYC, Gotham, or Hell's Kitchen where Daredevil can put his billy clubs to full effect I think Daredevil would beat Cyclops down. Same with Batman.

they very well could, but imo, cyclops would be used to fighting in urban environments, and would only hold back if there are a lot of people in danger...

Darth Martin
He would hold back. I doubt it's in his character to perform an "off my lawn" blast. Daredevil woudn't have to hold back.

Raoul
He would hold back. I doubt it's in his character to perform an "off my lawn" blast. Daredevil woudn't have to hold back.

i didn't mean hold back in the sense of not using the off my lawn blast, i meant in general. he'll be willing to use different types of blasts if there's not many people to hit.

wide angle pulse blasts are handy.

Darth Martin
Has Cyclops ever hit Daredevil? I know Daredevil's dodged Cyclop's blast before.

Raoul
Has Cyclops ever hit Daredevil? I know Daredevil's dodged Cyclop's blast before.

i've honestly never read any encounter between the two, which is funny considering i've read tons of both.

Darth Martin
The feat of Daredevil dodging the blast is in his repect thread. Not to mention he dodges lasers and bullets all the time. We all know what he does to Punisher and Bullseye.

Raoul
The feat of Daredevil dodging the blast is in his repect thread. Not to mention he dodges lasers and bullets all the time. We all know what he does to Punisher and Bullseye.

is it always in a non pis setting, though?

Wild Shadow
I'd like to hear your reasoning. smile
1. my reasoning is slight superhuman due to the SSS serum yeah, i know he is only suppose to be peak.
2. cap's reaction time is far better then bats while bats would need to anticipate attacks and react accordingly to the possible attack. cap can actually see fast movement and react within the allotted time. this skill would have him avoiding, punches, kicks and other attacks from bats utility belt and batarang.
3. strength and durability is also in caps favor. cap should be able to hurt bats a little more effectively even with bat's kevlar armor then bats would be able to with cap's chain male.
4. cap's HF should help him keep fighting when bat's decides to employ the gas pellets... cap would have a higher tolerance and immunity to those attacks and could tank through it with minimum effort.
5. wpns although bat's has various pellets like cyro and gas bombs pellets cap's can avoid them or tank them and can even use his shield to break free from being encased by ice or blocking the attack in general. cap can also employ his shield for a ricochet attack or simply use it to pummel bats with it. bats kevlar shouldnt be able to resist cap's shield in the slightest. if cap was blood thirsty instead of pummeling he can use it to slice bats in half with it.

the other four i gave to bats for other various reasons like stealth shadow attacks using his full gear and having them land successfully although unlikely in the other scenarios i gave to cap. bats being able to avoid the more serious attacks that could immediately incapacitate him.

i hope this helps you understand why i gave it to cap for the majority.
wink

Darth Martin
i hope this helps you understand why i gave it to cap for the majority.
wink 1. Both are only suppose to be peak but have shown feats that transcend this theory. erm
2. Not buying it. Batman has sucessfully evaded atleast just as many sharpshooters bullets and superhuman's punches as Cap has.
3. I will agree with you on strength. But as I said both have shown the ability to transcend the set peak human barrier of 800 pounds. Cap might be able to lift more but I doubt he hits harder. Durability I have to give to Batman. While Cap is durable and has an unbreakable shield he holds it. Batman wears his batsuit. That thing has given Batman just as much protection against blunt force as Panther's vibranium weave suit gives him.
4. Cap has no healing factor that need be mentioned in this fight. It mends broken bones. He isn't Wolverine. no Higher tolerance than Batman? Naturally, maybe. But Batman has a gas masks. stick out tongue
5. Your right Batman has those. He also has sonics, exploding batarangs(He can't block all of them, Bats will strategically throw multiples at vital areas to make Rogers pick his poison/injury), nerve gas(doubt Rogers will walk this off), and tazers. Up close with shield? That's a viable tactic. But up close is not where you want to be with Batman. He knows too many of those "death touches" and pressure points. Have Rogers try pressure pointing the batsuit. Throwing the shield? Well Batman has split Oliver's arrows straight down the middle with a batarang. I'd think he can duck from the shield.

I think Cap vs Bats in H2H would last for hours because of Cap's slightly superior stats and Batman's slightly superior martial arts skill. But give them there weapons and as versatile as Cap is with his shield, Batman has too many weapons.

peejayd

* banked shots, ricocheting... Scott can do with his blasts Matt can do with his billy-club... Scott has spatial awareness to compensate for Matt's radar sense...

Placidity
Spiderman solos.

Mick116
I think team 2 has this 6-7/10.

Wolverine is the most durable of team 1, and has potential to stay in this fight the longest, but his speed is not a match for Spiderman, and although he has as much experience as Cap, I'd consider Cap's fighting skills to be a smidgen more fine-tuned than Wolvie's. Plus Cyclops has powerful long-range attacks, probably more powerful than anything even Batman could produce.

Another problem with team 1 is that it is a group of loners; none of the three are exceptionally gifted at leadership. Cyclops is a capable lieutenant, who would willingly conceed to Cap's orders; Spiderman, although not as experienced in team combat as Cap or Cyclops, I feel would likewise follow Cap's orders without too much question.

Team one doesn't have a stand-out leader. I don't think Wolverine would follow Batman or DD, or vise versa.

Strength-wise, too, team 2 is superior, with Captain America and Spiderman the heavisest hitters in this lineup (although we can't discount Wolverine's claws; even if he doesn't have the same strength behind each blow, they're more than capable of shredding all except perhaps Cap's shield).

The thing that would allow team 1 to get 3-4 victories/10 would be a combination of Wolverine's durability and Batman's martial arts and gadgets. But my money's on team 2 for the majority.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mick116

Wolverine speed is not a match for Spiderman Yes it is.

and although he has as much experience as Cap, I'd consider Cap's fighting skills to be a smidgen more fine-tuned than Wolvie's. No they're not

Another problem with team 1 is that it is a group of loners; none of the three are exceptionally gifted at leadership. Wolverine is as capable as Scott.

Team one doesn't have a stand-out leader. batman "not a leader" Are you insane?

Strength-wise, too, team 2 is superior, with Captain America and Spiderman the heavisest hitters in this lineup Prove Cap hits harder than Batman or Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.