Leon versus Batman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Leon is the best assassin in Gotham City. He is offered a substantial amount to kill a mafia witness in protective custody. Leon arrives to complete his assignment, but, when he enters the room, Batman comes crashing through the window. Turns out that his employers have sold him out, tipping off Batman that he would be there.

They are on the top floor of Nakatomi Plaza (Die Hard), and Leon has to either kill Batman, or simply escape. Batman must take Leon alive.

Leon gets his two pistols and unlimited ammo, along with the weapons he had on his vest in "The Professional." Batman gets the same suit he had in Batman Begins. No sonar, no vehicles.

AngryManatee
Is Leon doing situps while hanging off a chair before Batman comes crashing through?

Robtard
Leon wins via roundhouse.

Rogue Jedi
Leon walks in, looks for his target, Bats crashes through the window. The fight is on.

jaden101
Sounds like fun. I think it would depend on how close it got...I'm sure leon is capable of sticking a bullet through Batman's open and unguarded mouth but if Batman can get in close enough quickly enough then he'd take it relatively easily hand to hand.

So either way, i don't think it'd be a long fight.

Rogue Jedi
Who has the advantage in stealth here?

Sadako of Girth
The one who is left alive.

Rogue Jedi
Thank you Captain Obvious. Who has the advantage in stealth as the battle starts?

Sadako of Girth
Depends. If its dar, probably Batman, Does Leon have nightvision..? Does Batman...?

Batmans hearing is probably better.

Rogue Jedi
Batman has the suit from Batman Begins, it didnt have sonar, did it?

Sadako of Girth
It also had a stiff assed neck...and other issues....Hmmmmmm.

Advantage Leon, given the suit gimping.

You shoulda just issued Wayne with this, and be done with it:
http://timesonline.typepad.com/style/images/2007/10/19/gimp_3.jpg

Rogue Jedi
I was just about to say he can turn his head haermm

Basically the same suit he wore in TDK, but without the sonar and add on's. Or should it be the suit from Batman Begins, with him being able to turn his neck? Wasn't the suit in the TDK more vulnerable to gunfire?

Sadako of Girth
Not sure....Been a while...
I'll have to find time to rewatch them both soon though.

Rogue Jedi
I just looked it up, and I am watching TDK now. In TDK, he goes to Freeman and asks for a new sit, one he can turn his head in. Freeman makes one and explains it is more vulnerable to gunfire and knife attacks, but that it is lighter due to the seperation of the kevlar plates.

Sadako of Girth
Wellhe survives the rest of the movieok, I guess 'more vulnerable' could be a small risk, if what you are left with is "more vulnerable, yet 'still awesomely powerful/protected'.

Rogue Jedi
Let's go with the second suit from TDK, without sonar and all the add on's. Batman has his batarangs and shit.

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough.

Im still gonna have to think about this one.
Its an interesting match.

Rogue Jedi
I think Leon would be extremely lucky to take Batman with an eye shot or a shot in the grill.

Not talking about sex either.

Sadako of Girth
Well if he snipes him when Batman is not expecting it, from head on, the bullet'll hit Bruce before he can react/move his head/block the shot.

And let's face it, he aint no slouch with that snipey boomstick.

Rogue Jedi
Well, he has his pistols, and all the gear on that vest he was wearing as the opening credits rolled.

Sadako of Girth
Well he could suddenly flip down upsidedown from the ceiling in a surprise two pistolled assalt, and probably score a face shot, if fast enough.

Rogue Jedi
Or he could clock him with his plant.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who has the advantage in stealth here?

Umm, neither, genius. If Batman crashes through the window, then Leon will be aware. It stands to reason that Batman is already aware of Leon in the room, since the crashing through the window bit.

Unless we're to assume Batman spends his nights randomly crashing through windows and just happens to crash through one that has Leon in the room looking for his mark, all by coincidence.

Rogue Jedi
Leon see Batman and tries to escape, Batman goes to follow, but sees that Leon has disappeared. Its a stalking game then.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Leon see Batman and tries to escape, Batman goes to follow, but sees that Leon has disappeared. Its a stalking game then.

If Leon tries for a sneak attack with a knife, he's likely to get his French-wannabe-Italian ass spanked by Batman.

He tries to shoot him from a distance, he's got a good chance of landing a killing or severely damaging blow.

Rogue Jedi
Then I guess Leon has the advantage here, unless Bats gets in close, or lands a lucky batarang.

Sadako of Girth
Thats how I see it also.

Rogue Jedi
Or if Batman has him beat, bloody and dying, and Leon hands Batman the pin to a grenade and says "This is from Matilda."

Sadako of Girth
Oh yes. He is obsessed by the little girl.

Batman could kidnap her or convinces Leon that he has her, drawing Leon in all off balanced and into a trap.

Rogue Jedi
Leon could do the same with Alfred.

Sadako of Girth
Batman thought of it first. Alfred is in a safe location, staying with the Kents in Metropolis. shifty

Rogue Jedi
But Leon is cousins with the Joker, and he has alot of dogs.

Sadako of Girth
Then Alfreds screwed as Leons going down, in his eyes.

He knows Alfred will understand.
He is an ex-military man who knows about sacrifice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.