Saber Team vs Force Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Mace Windu
Maul
Kas'im

vs

Galen Marek
OT Vader
Revan

Darth Martin
I assume both teams have access to both lightsabers and the Force? If so I think I'll saide with Team 2. Maul is the weak link.

Lord Lucien
The powerful TK of Marek and Vader combined with whatever the hell Revan's got, would, I feel, outstrip the superiority of Team 1's lightsaber advantage.

Darth Sevius
Windu, in my opinion, is clearly team one's greatest warrior, and would defeat any of team two's combatants 1v1 (time after time). However, I think that it would become a 2v1 w/ Windu being the lone team 1 survivor. This is bad for Mace. While he certainly has a chance still, the odds favor any team two combo, being as they are all three very powerful as well.

Hewhoknowsall
bump

Hewhoknowsall
super bump

Elite Hunter
If you had to bump this thread twice and with no one else responding to the topic then I suggest you let it die.

Hewhoknowsall
Couldn't Mace beat Marek?
And Maul hold off/maybe beat Vader?
And Kas'im hold off Revan?

And Mace and Maul beat Vader?
And Mace and Maul and Kas'im beat Revan?

Lord Lucien
Stop it.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Stop it.

mattatom
Stop it.
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Stop it.

kotorfan
jeez guys. If you ppl hadn't posted "stop it" like 7 times, I wouldn't even have seen this thread, since I visit like every few days.

Well it depends on the stuff I have to do. And I'm busy with Bleach: Heat the Soul 6. lol

mattatom
Originally posted by kotorfan
jeez guys. If you ppl hadn't posted "stop it" like 7 times, I wouldn't even have seen this thread, since I visit like every few days.

Well it depends on the stuff I have to do. And I'm busy with Bleach: Heat the Soul 6. lol
"Stop it" was only psoted once, it was quoted three times stick out tongue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.