eeeew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Badass420
Look at the similarity!
http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/830/561/51/o_D3Iz6LVkdCRO2A2.jpg

AbnormalButSane
oh That's terrible. What happened, sir?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
oh That's terrible. What happened, sir?
i crushed it at work last night sadwalk

AbnormalButSane
That's a real pisser. You have it looked at yet?

Dr. Badass420
That's a real pisser. You have it looked at yet?
yeah xrays and shit. no broken bones

occultdestroyer
Eeew, indeed

AbnormalButSane
Bet it hurts like a ***** though. Sorry, dear.

Dr. Badass420
Bet it hurts like a ***** though. Sorry, dear.
yes! it hurts into my forearm too :/
and the nail is still there

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Eeew, indeed
well, i thought the similarity would make SOMEONE lol, apperntly not sadwalk

Peach

*shudders*

I crushed my finger once (looked waaaay worse than that, broke the bone pretty badly, had to have a dozen stitches and the nail removed). Ever since, I've become extremely squeamish about that sort of thing.

Rogue Jedi
Pus?

Mairuzu
it had to be topped

steverules_2
I broke my finger...got crushed in a door....good times. Actually it got kinda jammed in the door, someone was pushing the door on the otherside until a teacher heard me yelling my ass off and made him open the door, the dumbass apparantly didn't know my finger was in the door, think it was in there for....5 minutes perhaps, hurt alot

Wittig
gtfo

Nemesis X
I once slammed the door against my finger by accident. Blood was squirting and landed everywhere. Oh god the pain.

Rogue Jedi
I went to a club once with a pocket knife in my back pocket. On the way home I passed out drunk. Not driving of course. I rememebr shifting around in the seat and hearing a CRUNCH and a sharp pain a few inches above my ass crack. I got home, and when I went to the bathroom, blood had soaked my pants all the way down to my shoes. Apparently the knife came out of my pocket, opened, and stabbed me.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I went to a club once with a pocket knife in my back pocket. On the way home I passed out drunk. Not driving of course. I rememebr shifting around in the seat and hearing a CRUNCH and a sharp pain a few inches above my ass crack. I got home, and when I went to the bathroom, blood had soaked my pants all the way down to my shoes. Apparently the knife came out of my pocket, opened, and stabbed me.

You were stabbed in the tail bone?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, in the fleshy part of my back, right above the tailbone, to the right of the spine.

Kostabot
Ouch. sad My toe looked like that when I dropped a 20kg (45lb) plate on it, edge first. I was lucky enough that it didnt break my toe, but it hurt like a motherfu**er.

gefallen_engel

****ing ouch!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
****ing ouch!!!!! yes

gefallen_engel
yes

I bet that hurt like a ***** for a while

Rogue Jedi
Nah, just took a while to heal.

Nemesis X

Normally wounds like that would kill people. So what did you dial 911, did you shout for someone to dial 911, or did you fix the wound yourself?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Normally wounds like that would kill people. So what did you dial 911, did you shout for someone to dial 911, or did you fix the wound yourself? Dude it was just a flesh wound, it just happened t bleed alot. By the time I saw it, it was already crusted over with blood. I cleaned it, slapped a bandaid on it, and went about my business.

gefallen_engel

I bet it did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.