Bumblebee vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Tony Stark is desperate for tech. Megatron bribes Stark to kidnap Sam. Stark flies out to the boy's house and looks for him. Sensing his arrival Bumblebee quickly springs out of the garage into action. Stark quickly forgets about Megatron's offer and just wants to test his new suit against this mysterious alien robot. A battle ensues. Who takes it? Include your reasonings and reasons.

Scenario I: Setting is in Sam's neighborhood. Area is populated.
Scenario II: Setting is in the desert of Gulmira. Area is not populated.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/BumblebeeHIRES.jpg
Bumblebee
Chevy Camaro GT
*Vehicle Mode
*Plasma Cannon
*Dual 10-shot Mortar Launchers
*Gas Grenades
*Flash Bombs
*Sticky Bombs
*Seismic Charges

http://chud.com/articles/content_images/5/iron-man-movie-trailer-coming-soon.jpg
Iron Man
Mark III Armor
*Repulsors
*Missiles
*Anti-Personnel Guns
*Uni-Beam
*Flares
*Flaps
*J.A.R.V.I.S.
*Heads Up Display

Darth Martin
Not a good match?

Rogue Jedi
Doesnt IM's ability to take flight give him too much of an edge?

NemeBro
Ironman for the easy win.

Rogue Jedi
Prolly should be the first suit he wore.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Prolly should be the first suit he wore. The Mark I would get raped. sad

Originally posted by NemeBro
Ironman for the easy win. Bumblebee is far stronger, has faster combat speed, faster ground speed, and is more agile and manueverable.

Doesnt IM's ability to take flight give him too much of an edge? Don't assume Iron Man will be a ***** like Starscream and fly all damn day. He didn't do that against the ground troops in Gulmira nor against Iron Monger. I expect Iron Man to be hovering alot but he won't be fighting from 1,000 feet in the air or else he'd never win. They both fight in character.

NemeBro
Ironman is far more durable, he is far far far faster, he can fly, he has better firepower, and can honestly kill Bumblebee in like a few shots.

Rogue Jedi
Just saying, if they are going at it on the ground and BB gets the upper hand, IM will probably take flight.

Darth Martin
Just saying, if they are going at it on the ground and BB gets the upper hand, IM will probably take flight. No doubt.

Ironman is far more durable, he is far far far faster, he can fly, he has better firepower, and can honestly kill Bumblebee in like a few shots. Iron Man is not faster combat wise. Few shots with what?

If you two think Bumblebee is so outclassed which Transformer is the weakest who can beat Iron Man IYO?

Rogue Jedi
And if IM flies high into the air and dive bombs BB? Hardly fair IMO.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If you two think Bumblebee is so outclassed which Transformer is the weakest who can beat Iron Man IYO?

omgchos
Ironman is far more durable, he is far far far faster, he can fly, he has better firepower, and can honestly kill Bumblebee in like a few shots. He is not at all faster, and if he flys away he loses(Tho BB would most likely blast him if he did) than that counts as a loss does it not. If you think iron man has more firepower than you need to watch transformers again. And what will he kill him in a few shots with? All he is shown having is those little targeting darts which have only been shown to penetrate flesh. He's got that 1 tank buster round, but BB could take at least four of those and still be alive. He, unlike ironman, can lose limbs without going into shock or bleeding to death. If BB gets off one of those giant transformer busting bullets, or one of those laser cannons, IM is done. Or BB could just pick him up, compact him into a ball and toss him in the garbage.

BruceSkywalker
B is a goner here..

Darth Martin
I don't think so. Bumblebee clearly is stronger, faster, and the much better fighter.

BruceSkywalker
I don't think so. Bumblebee clearly is stronger, faster, and the much better fighter.

sometimes being the better fighter doesn't translate to victory...

Iron Man can certainly stay in the air and fire from a distance..

yeah B is stronger and perhaps faster, but Iron Man can get innovative and win

Darth Martin
I don't see it as "perhaps". Bumblebee can speedblitz Iron Man in his Camaro mode and then beat the hell out of him melee wise.

BruceSkywalker
I don't see it as "perhaps". Bumblebee can speedblitz Iron Man in his Camaro mode and then beat the hell out of him melee wise.

Iron Man is fully capable of withstanding the speedblitz stuff and fire directly at B a whole lot.. Iron Man can also stop B in his tracks during the speedblitz stuff as well

omgchos
If every iron man thread is gonna end with him flying around like a lil poon and shooting his imaginary cannons for a victory then what's the point in making one.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Iron Man is fully capable of withstanding the speedblitz stuff and fire directly at B a whole lot.. Iron Man can also stop B in his tracks during the speedblitz stuff as well I'm pretty sure he'd survive but he'd be disoriented. Enough for Bumblebee to gain the advantage.

BruceSkywalker
I'm pretty sure he'd survive but he'd be disoriented. Enough for Bumblebee to gain the advantage.

but for how long,, Iron Man is no sloutch whatsoever here

Darth Martin
All he needs is a second. Iron Man is durable as hell, he'd surely survive but he won't last h2h vs an Autobot.

dadudemon
Bumbleman vs. Iron Bee.

Will Bumbleman squish Iron Bee? Or will Iron Bee cause Man to bumble, yet again.

Find out tonight on World News Tonight, with Peter Jennings.

omgchos
We're bumblemen, bumblemen, bumblemen, bumblemen, bumblemen......

BruceSkywalker
All he needs is a second. Iron Man is durable as hell, he'd surely survive but he won't last h2h vs an Autobot.

i don't think B will just throw Iron Man around..

Originally posted by dadudemon
Bumbleman vs. Iron Bee.

Will Bumbleman squish Iron Bee? Or will Iron Bee cause Man to bumble, yet again.

Find out tonight on World News Tonight, with Peter Jennings.

same Iron Man time, same Iron Man channel stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Iron Man is probably the more durable of the two. He's survived a fall from an estimate of a thousand feet, taken a tank round which only pissed him off, and took a bit of the missile explosion with the flares.

Bumblebee was legless by courtesy of two of Starscream's missiles. It should be noted that like he, his weaponry could be superior to our standard F-22's. He was pretty much uneffected by our missile.

Bumblebee is clearly stronger and faster on the ground thanks to his vehicle mode. He is clearly more agile and the better fighter. He might be able to do what Megatron did to Jazz.

It should also be noted that Bumblebee height is 16'2. Whereas I'm going to guess Iron Man is 6'7. Iron Man probably weighs 400 pounds(more or less). Bumblebee weighs 1.6 metric tons.

NemeBro

Okay, arguing in this thread is clearly pointless if they think that Bumblebee as a ****ing Camaro will SPEEDBLITZ Ironman, who was outrunning F-22 jets.

Darth Martin
On the ground Bumblebee will speedblitz Iron Man.

Sadako of Girth
Iron Man uses Stark-manufactured sabot rounds Bumblebee's fat space ass back to Cybertron.

And the best bit is he wont even be able to scream in agony, he'd have to play some sample from the radio....

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Iron Man uses Stark-manufactured sabot rounds Bumblebee's fat space ass back to Cybertron.

And the best bit is he wont even be able to scream in agony, he'd have to play some sample from the radio....

Intro to Slayer's Angel Of Death has a decent scream from Tom Araya.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Yes indeed!

Angel of death, it is!

Darth Martin

And the best bit is he wont even be able to scream in agony, he'd have to play some sample from the radio.... And where did Iron Man use sabot rounds or provide a reliable source that states he has them.

Sadako of Girth
Stark Industries is an arms manufacturer, is it not...?

Its common sense that if Sabot are the effective rounds, then they are employed.

omgchos
I was going for a BB victory but i looked at the origional post and he obviously has foreknowledge of the transformers weakness, as the military knows. So since some guy could pwn blackout without any armor in the first movie, if IM has Sabot's he wins this one.

Darth Martin
Stark Industries is an arms manufacturer, is it not...?

Its common sense that if Sabot are the effective rounds, then they are employed. Iron Man has them in his suit? Not debating whether Stark Industries has them. Does his suit employ sabot rounds? We have yet to see them.

Sadako of Girth
They are conventional shells.
But even it that were to be entertained, it should be nooooooooooooooooooooooooo significant problem for Stark to mod his launchers, or just utilise a hand held weapon also..

Darth Martin
They are conventional shells.
But even it that were to be entertained, it should be nooooooooooooooooooooooooo significant problem for Stark to mod his launchers, or just utilise a hand held weapon also.. Cut the bullshit. There's no prep and Iron Man has only his suit. He as of one film, has yet to employ sabot rounds.

Scythe
Wasn't Iron Man's eyes and mouth sorta exposed? Isn't that a way good way to kill him?

Darth Martin
How? With what? Bumblebee is no RoboCop or Bullseye here. His projectiles are large. I like Bumblebee in this fight.

Scythe
How? With what? Bumblebee is no RoboCop or Bullseye here. His projectiles are large. I like Bumblebee in this fight.

Yeah, but I wonder: How much firepower can his eye/mouth slit take without letting some in, ya know?

Darth Martin
It's not that big of a deal. Nor is it as big an opening as your making it sound like.

Robtard
Iron Man had full face protection. The "eyes" on the face-plate were just cameras. ie he didn't use the slits to look through them with his own eyes.

'Sabot round' is just a shell for the projectile, it's nothing powerful in of itself. Stark's wrist-missile is likely as powerful (mabe more considering the explosion) as the sabot anti-tank spike used to take out tanks of today.

Scythe
It's not that big of a deal. Nor is it as big an opening as your making it sound like.

I understand that, I've just always wondered how much or how long it would withstand, say if he got blasted in the face. Curious, is all. I really don't know who would win, since both combatants have shown good durability.

Originally posted by Robtard
No, he had full face protection. The "eyes" on the face-plate were just cameras. ie he didn't use the slits to look through them with his own eyes.

'Sabot round' is just a shell for the projectile, Stark's wrist-missile very well could be as powerful as the sabot anti-tank spike used to take out, well tanks, today.

Ah, so he has an entire faceplate beneath his helmet? That makes sense. I was wondering what would've happened in the beginning of the film where he had no protected. Lucky bugger didn't get a single shot in his peepholes.

I think, at least for now, Iron Man can take BB out. His repulsor ray and chest ray should take BB down and he can withstand several slugs to the armor. I mean, if the army can destroy Decepticons, so can Iron Man easily.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scythe

Ah, so he has an entire faceplate beneath his helmet? That makes sense. I was wondering what would've happened in the beginning of the film where he had no protected. Lucky bugger didn't get a single shot in his peepholes.

I think, at least for now, Iron Man can take BB out. His repulsor ray and chest ray should take BB down and he can withstand several slugs to the armor. I mean, if the army can destroy Decepticons, so can Iron Man easily.

The inside of the helmet is just a highly advanced computer screen. There were a few scenes that showed this. First was on his test-flight, when he flew too high and lost power, the eyes went black and his computer screen did as well.

Most likely, yes. The flight is one huge advantage.

Sadako of Girth
Cut the bullshit. There's no prep and Iron Man has only his suit. He as of one film, has yet to employ sabot rounds.

After you, sir.

Okay then Iron Man shoots BB with that with which he shot that tank.

The end. smokin'

Sadako of Girth

Its doesnt matter. He can be blown apart like the 1st movie showed us. Lots of openings all over Bumblebee where critical damage could be done. And Stark even "as standard" has the firepower to do it.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, images of legless Bumblebee come to kind.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed they do. yes

Only maybe this time it'll be the reverse.

(IE It could be his legs that are actually left intact, whilst the rest of him is destroyed, if Stark's firepower is anything to go by... stick out tongue )

Darth Martin
Okay then Iron Man shoots BB with that with which he shot that tank. Now this is the tricky part. For all we know he only had one of these. But when he's fighting Iron Monger he asks J.A.R.V.I.S., "Weapons status?", and J.A.R.V.I.S. replies "missiles offline". If he has more I think I'll lean toward Iron Man. Bumblebee could dodge in his vehicle mode though.

Mr. Rhythmic
Bumblebee wins. He may not be as faster than Stark, but he's stronger and more skilled in combat, not to mention his giant plasma gun.

Darth Martin
I'd say he is faster on the ground. Bumblebee can transform faster than Iron Man can take off for flight.

Sadako of Girth
Id say they might be around the same, Stark can boost off pretty quickly with those repulsors.

But the fact that Bumblebee couldn't outrun the faster airbourne Stark would be the tell.

dadudemon
Since Stark had a couple or more shots of those ultra armor piercing missiles, then, yes, this is a cake walk for Ironman.

It looked like a hugely improved version of starstreak missiles that actually exist out there...that can penetrate a few feet of concrete before exploding, can penetrate medium armored vehicles, can fly at mach 3.5, etc.

His penetrated a tanks armor, making it much better than the Starstreak or Starstreak II.

BB doesn't even stand a chance considering that energy blasters he has.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by dadudemon
Since Stark had a couple or more shots of those ultra armor piercing missiles Proof/Canon Source/Evidence?

Scythe
I think someone like Jazz, who had that electronics disrupter thingy, can probably take out Iron Man's electronics and beat him. BB never had anything like that though, but would the Jazz idea work on Iron Man? It rendered the vehicles useless in that one scene.

steverules_2
BB ftw

Sadako of Girth
Now this is the tricky part. For all we know he only had one of these. But when he's fighting Iron Monger he asks J.A.R.V.I.S., "Weapons status?", and J.A.R.V.I.S. replies "missiles offline". If he has more I think I'll lean toward Iron Man. Bumblebee could dodge in his vehicle mode though.

But most likely, they work though.

He'd not be out dodging a fast precise low altititude strike by Iron man.
By the time BB'd see Iron Man, he'd had already flown waaaaay past and Bumblebee'd be in smithereeens.

Darth Martin
But most likely, they work though. confused Are you implying Iron Man has more than one missile?

Nephthys
If think you did, actually.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. Thank you, Nep. yes

Rogue Jedi
So Bumblebee can knock out Stark's internet AND his missiles in one shot? haermm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nephthys
If think you did, actually. So were going to go with that? He didn't use his armor from Gulmira to his fight with Iron Monger. Meaning he didn't reload his missile. That should mean he only has one.

Sadako of Girth
Not automatically.

He never used his dick on camera, but we're pretty sure Stark has one.

Darth Martin
Incorrect, we can assume! Well he had to have done something with that hot reporter chick. shifty

Sadako of Girth
There ya go.

Darth Martin
Well if we go with the assumption that Iron Man has multiple missiles then it greatly improves his chances. That thing was uber.

Sadako of Girth
Yes indeed.

And if he has Sabot rounds in addition (and it stands perfectly to reason that he has them) Bumblebee is screwed in 9 out of 10 instances, Im guessing..

Darth Martin
And if he has Sabot rounds in addition (and it stands perfectly to reason that he has them) Now this I can't let fly. Where did he have sabot rounds. This is something we can't assume. Just because the military in Transformers 'verse uses them doesn't mean Stark has them incorporated into his armor.

Sadako of Girth
He is the leading arms manufacturer in the world, and they are military weaponry. He easily has them.

Darth Martin
There's no prep. And we have no concrete evidence that he incorporates them in his armor.

Sadako of Girth
Oh in that case, Bumblebee.

'Cause if Stark has no prep at all then Bumbleebee'll find it easy to sneak up on the sleeping, unsuited Stark one night, and punch his head through the bottom of the mattress.

But against a Stark who has enough warning to be in the suit, will win, imho.

Darth Martin
But against a Stark who has enough warning to be in the suit, will win, imho. But no time to prepare. Which means he gets no sabot rounds. But I guess we've agreed to the fact if he has multiple missiles he has the better shot at oulling this out.

Sadako of Girth
Yes, basically.

If he has no time to prepare, he wont be suited.

Therefore Bumblebee wins, as Ive said.

As we can see yet again, the "no prep" gimp just destroys threads, therefore I dont recognise threads with them in..

Darth Martin
You misunderstand, he cannot have prep to the point where he can either build a new device, retrieve an additonal item, or make upgrades to his armor. He gets the suit.

Just imagine him being in the suit in the air and is immediately teleported to the battle setting.

Sadako of Girth
I understand all that, I just think that its a gimping.

In that scenario he kills Bumblebee with fast, low alt. strikes with the missiles.

But I stand by the assertion that if Stark even has the slightest bit of knowledge of the military's efforts againstthe deceps in the 1st movie (which he certainly would with his connections on the inside) the he'd have Sabots at his disposal or even worse. If regular bombs could mess up the deceps and autobots in TFs2, then imagine what the Jericho bombs might do...

Also repulsor blasts look like they'd be effective also.

Darth Martin
Like he can fit a Jericho Missile in his ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed if he had prep and knew about the Mission City battle in another univers.......... erm .........I could see him upgrading his armor with sabot rounds at his disposal. Here he has no prep.

Sadako of Girth
Well, you laugh, but its not my silliness about all this multiuniverse stuff, it kinda comes with the thread territory.

He wouldn't have to fit in his ass....although that would of course be a nice touch, all he'd have to do is find Bumblebee's location and then have a mobile launcher fire one at the Autobots location.

But yeah otherwise, it sounds like we agree.

Darth Martin
Agree on what? Iron Man winning or Bumblebee?

Sadako of Girth
The outcomes of the seperate scenarios.

(Mostly Iron Man win)

Darth Martin
(Mostly Iron Man win) Gotcha. wink Who do you think is the strongest Autobot/Decepticon that Iron Man could get the majority against without sabot rounds?

Sadako of Girth
Autobots wise..? Ironhide, maybe. Just on resilliance/firepower.

Starscream for the Decepticons he is a very likely candidate, he survived two movies intact, is able to transform at full thrust in midair, ripping airbourne things apart, he has concussion missles, gatling cannons, air-to-air missiles, Cybertronian energy weaponry and the speed and manuverability which which to deliver it..

Alpha Centauri
Bumblebee was taken out with giant fire extinguishers. You don't think Iron Man is gonna have anything to stop him?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
Strak has at least one (probably two) of the tank obliterating wrist missiles. Those combined with his repulsors should be enough.

Have to admit though, BB in Transformers 2 was way more bad-ass than in the first film.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
Have to admit though, BB in Transformers 2 was way more bad-ass than in the first film. Him and Prime both. yes

Question for all: Originally posted by Darth Martin
Who do you think is the strongest Autobot/Decepticon that Iron Man could get the majority against without sabot rounds?

Sadako of Girth
For sure, Robtard. The most badass he has been portrayed ever, in fact.

The much smaller, more G1 spylike-less warrior like Bumblebee would be have been destroyed simply by Strk waking and scratching his beanbag as he wakes in the morning. Or a half decent paperclip shot that Stark would launch at him by cunning deployment of an elastic band.

Sadako of Girth
Him and Prime both. yes

Id agree with that.

Darth Martin
Don't know if Optimus was holding back in the 1st b/c of being in a populated area or if he just realized he was a badass. confused

Sadako of Girth
He had everything to win in stopping Megatron, if he were in control, he could have lured the deceps away from the city. But no... he couldnt as Megatron is was clearly bigger and more powerful, kicked his ass.

Afterdoing alright for a bit, Megatron then killed his ass in 2, 'til his revival later in the movie/combination with Jetfire etc.

Darth Martin
Well, come now, Megatron literally killed him but we all know how that fight went for real.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah. Prime got killed.

No matter how impressive he looked, he got done.

His record counts it as a loss.

Darth Martin
It was against the 3 top Decepticons. It's been stated Grindor>Blackout in size and power.

Sadako of Girth
Blackout was slow and lumbering.

Starscream and Megatron at the same time, is the bit I regard as the most impressive.

Darth Martin
Blackout died in the first film. The helicopter in ROTF was Grindor.

Sadako of Girth
His clone didnt look any faster to me.

The fact that weve seen two of that model die now suggests that that model of decepticon is pooey fodder.

Darth Martin
Not faster but larger.

Sadako of Girth
And just as dead.

Darth Martin
Likewise. So does this mean Prime is the most powerful Transformer we've seen so far?

Sadako of Girth
Probably the most powerful seen so far is Devastator.

Darth Martin
What was thing mounted on the aircraft carrier that killed him?

Robtard
Rail gun.

Darth Martin
Bayformers. What can I say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Anboy want to re-visit this? Iron Man 2 has been out a month.

Surely, Stark's lasers would end Bumblebee. Add that to his new explosives shot out of his gauntlets and his anti-tank missiles from the first film and I think Stark may have this in the bag.

dadudemon

Surely, Stark's lasers would end Bumblebee. Add that to his new explosives shot out of his gauntlets and his anti-tank missiles from the first film and I think Stark may have this in the bag.

I agree.

I thought Stark won this just from the first film, alone.

the ninjak
Ironman Mach VI armor.

BruceSkywalker

with the laser that stark used in IM 2 makes this an easy, victory for stark

DarkNemesis

Not to mentioned his much improved H2H abilities too.

Darth Martin
Improved or not, he's no match for Bumblebee in H2H.

DarkNemesis
I don't remember much from the Transformer movies though, as I've never seen them again after they came out in theatres, but you're probably right.

However Stark's improved H2H abilities combined with his extraordinary weapons should net him the win. The laza was badass.

jinXed by JaNx
Ultra Magnus rocks them all

Darth Martin
The H2H means nothing for Stark. Bumblebee is much more agile and more skilled in H2H combat than Iron Man. Iron Man doesnt stand a chance if he tries to engage him in H2H combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.