Ion (Kyle) and Parallax (Hal) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Peak versions of all characters. Who wins?

Tazer
Yo.

prolly still Galan

Tazer

xJLxKing
Galactus dies badly

Kris Blaze
Galactus.

guy222
Parallax FTW

BruceSkywalker
Ion and Parallex may have to much power for Galactus

team 8/10

Avlon
Either guy in team one can solo.

leonidas
Originally posted by Avlon
Either guy in team one can solo.

didn't a few GLs and a single guardian take down parallax? if that's the case, no way parallax solos galactus. if i'm wrong, then how WAS parallax taken down?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by leonidas
didn't a few GLs and a single guardian take down parallax? if that's the case, no way parallax solos galactus. if i'm wrong, then how WAS parallax taken down?
...and Spectre

id369

leonidas

id369
ahhh, gotcha. smile
Cool.

I meant to say energy not system. embarrasment

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Parallax FTW

Slaanesh
Galactus dies

Juntai
Team 1, by a landslide.

Mindset
Galactus eats the omiverse and uses the UN at the same time for the easy win.

This is, of course, because Kyle is above fighting with children.

Warlord
Either one of the team

Galan007
if i'm wrong, then how WAS parallax taken down? it took the cumulative efforts of supes, extant, waverider, captain atom, lightray, kyle, damage , and of course, spectre, to take down parallax at his peak. not to mention that while he was fighting all of these hereos, he was simultaneously having to focus on creating his own cosmos - which i'm sure would require quite extensive power output.

anywho, team ftw.

Kris Blaze
The only reason why Hal lost during Zero Hour is because though insanely powerful, his power source was very finite. He was creating his own freaking universe and this depowered him to a state where batrangs and arrows could affect.

Way to end a great storyline....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.