Boxing or Wrestling Games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Which do you like more, boxing or wrestling?

Wei Phoenix
Haven't played either in a while but wrestling

I-Drop
Back when Aki was still making them it was wrestling easily. Now I'm not sure.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I-Drop
Back when Aki was still making them it was wrestling easily. Now I'm not sure.

You knoe WCW/NWO Revenege is still one of my favorites.

I-Drop
Great game. You should play the Japanese version.

Wei Phoenix
What's different? WM2000 and No Mercy was good too.

chomperx9
legends of wrestling 2 was good

I-Drop
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What's different? 2nd or "burning" specials & combos IIRCOriginally posted by Wei Phoenix
WM2000 and No Mercy was good too.Very good. Aki don't know how to make a bad wrestling/fighting game. EA was superstupid to let them go.

Nemesis X
I'd go with wrestling because of UFC 2009 Undisputed but eversince Fight Night Round 4 came out, I'm now stuck.

Ryo 666
UFC isn't wrestling. Its neither.

Wrestling I say but I don't play either now.

jinXed by JaNx
I think Wrestling. I'm not a big Wrestling fan nor do i play Wrestling games very often. In fact i usually only play one Wrestling game every two or three years but when i do i tend to have ALOT of fun. My problem with Wrestling games is that after i've had my fill i've had enough for a looong time. I still think they're more fun because unlike the present boxing games they have a more casual and forgiving atmosphere. I rarely get as frustrated with a Wrestling game in the way that Boxing games frustrate me.

With that said i think Boxing games are definitely more rewarding. Using Fight Night as an example...,the game comes closer than any other to recreating the real life atmosphere of the sport.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ryo 666
UFC isn't wrestling.

UFC has guys punching and kicking eachother until the other one falls. Explain how UFC isn't wrestling.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Nemesis X
UFC has guys punching and kicking eachother until the other one falls. Explain how UFC isn't wrestling. wrestling you have to pin the other guy on the mat. in wrestling just cause someone falls doesnt mean they lose.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by chomperx9
wrestling you have to pin the other guy on the mat. in wrestling just cause someone falls doesnt mean they lose.

In wrestling, KO is an option so its not always about the pinning.

Ryo 666
UFC has guys punching and kicking eachother until the other one falls. Explain how UFC isn't wrestling. Wrestling is fake.

UFC is MMA aka neither.

Explain to me how you can be wrong in so many threads, I assume you would be right at least once or twice.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Explain to me how you can be wrong in so many threads, I assume you would be right at least once or twice.

I'll tell you what I tell the other morons, piss off! mad

Ryo 666
In that case tell yourself.

Gooogle Bot
Is there even a game on "true" wrestling?

SpadeKing
UFC has guys punching and kicking eachother until the other one falls. Explain how UFC isn't wrestling.

it's MMA, mixed martial arts, that doesn't fit in wrestling sports category.

tell Dana White its wrestling he'll definately tell you off & then otherwise.

MMA basically & originally got started by a guy who used his own version of brazilian jiu-jitsu.

Anyway I just always liked the boxing genre better though fight night round 4 really lost it for me, stringing together perfect combos on there is impossible, though I like how the punches connect better but not how some boxers can easily just outrun other boxers while they are rocked.

Sado22
wrestling games are more fun. more to do, different matchstyles, the CAW options are amazing, story mode is fun and you have an opton of various move lists and fighting styles.

boxing gets stale after a while.

~Sado

Ultimate Wil
Fight Night Round 3 is better then every wrestling game I've played. Boxing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.