Cyclops runs the Gauntlet of Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Central Park. Fighters start 100 meters apart. Cyclops is blood-lusted...if he loses, Jean dies.

Gauntlet:

1. Thing

2. Colossus

3. She-hulk

4. Hercules

5. Namor

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/784981-cyclops_00_super.jpg

Darth Martin
I'm not entirely sure he gets past 1. Doesn't the "off my lawn" blast exhaust him in the process?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm not entirely sure he gets past 1. Doesn't the "off my lawn" blast exhaust him in the process? isnt his blast technically on at all times...its just that his visor prevents the blast from forming

Tha C-Master
Can he really hurt Colossus seriously?

Raoul
I'm not entirely sure he gets past 1. Doesn't the "off my lawn" blast exhaust him in the process?

it could, but as yet, there's no proof that it does.

Originally posted by Starscream M
isnt his blast technically on at all times...its just that his visor prevents the blast from forming

his blast is always on, yes, but given the years of examples and so on, the only logical conclusion that i've ever come to is that his visor reflects the energy back at him, creating a loop of energy that his body simply absorbs and expels at all times.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Can he really hurt Colossus seriously?

with a normal blast? not unless its at a certain angle like in uncanny 175, when he did in fact stun colossus. a GOML one, though, should have enough of a kick to knock him down, and even put him out.

my estimate?

he clears the first three, should put down shulkie, but herc? i dunno...

TricksterPriest
Herc dragged the shield helicarrier, and was laughing off full barrages from the guns. no expression It takes alot to take down Hercules. I can't see Cyke taking down the Prince of Power. The herald Nova blasted him in the face repeatedly and it only annoyed him.

Raoul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Herc dragged the shield helicarrier, and was laughing off full barrages from the guns. no expression It takes alot to take down Hercules. I can't see Cyke taking down the Prince of Power. The herald Nova blasted him in the face repeatedly and it only annoyed him.

thats why i said i didn't know, lol...

Darth Martin
Shouldn't Hercules be above Namor?

The Pict
Shouldn't Hercules be above Namor?

I think so too

D_Dude1210
He can possibly BFR a few with his GOML blasts at the very least.

Not sure if he gets past 4, tho.

Kris Blaze
He stops at 4.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Herc dragged the shield helicarrier, and was laughing off full barrages from the guns. no expression

Which has absolutely -nothing- to do with Cyclops.

Starscream M
Shouldn't Hercules be above Namor? I put Namor above Herc because Namor could fly and may be potentially harder target for Cyke...not due to his durability

Darth Martin
I was thinking that, wasn't sure. Hercules is definate;y superior in strength and durability though I think.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Starscream M
if he loses, Jean dies.

Scott needs greater motivation then this. stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

laughing out loud

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

If Scott loses, little Scott gets cut off?

Sin I AM
Thing is more durable than she hulk imo, i dont think he can put down Ben

Konton
Shulkie puts him down hard.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thing is more durable than she hulk imo, i dont think he can put down Ben

even with an OML blast?

Kris Blaze
They won't get close to him.

nicamarvin
can Hercules take the same kind of attack Cyclops did to Juggernaut? he said his attack could have destroyed a planet, that was one powerful attack I think it could K.O Herc confused

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
If Scott loses, little Scott gets cut off?

Emma comes in and solos then.

namorsubby
stops at 1, everyone here will beat him

namorsubby
Shouldn't Hercules be above Namor? not really. herc is stronger/more durable, but not nearly as fast and has no flight or long range attack. namor has shrugged off a hard blast from cyke already

Mshinu
Cyclops has taken out Apocalypse at full power. He can clear this.

Wild Shadow
the majority of the bricks should be able to stomp him... i think the thing she be able to defeat him for the majority. thunderclap foot stomp cross arm and brace for impact from cykes blast...

i usually equate cykes blast to a 100+ impact most of the bricks can tank it if they brace themselves.

peejayd
* my opinion, clears all except Hercules... 100 meters apart, this is Cyke's game... smile

Mshinu
Cyke FTW

http://www.ensabahnur.net/images/cyc1.jpg
http://www.ensabahnur.net/images/cyc2.jpg

Can Herc take this?

occultdestroyer
Apoc is versatile indeed... but he isn't really that durable, at least in most of his showings.

Stops @ 1

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mshinu
Cyke FTW

Can Herc take this?

yes, i believe he can.... none bricks have tanked his blast before... not sure how long he can keep it up or if it drains him.. how many full blast can he muster?

peejayd
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Apoc is versatile indeed... but he isn't really that durable, at least in most of his showings.

Stops @ 1

* the ancient dude can manipulate energy, and has managed to withstand Cyke's regular blasts... stops at 1? i believe Scott can BFR Ben anytime of the day...

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes, i believe he can.... none bricks have tanked his blast before... not sure how long he can keep it up or if it drains him.. how many full blast can he muster?

* in older comics, Cyke drains energy... but when it was explained that his blasts are always on, how in the blue hell will it drain? confused

Mshinu
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Apoc has been weakened a lot of times but this was The First one at full power. His durability at this level is among the best there is.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by peejayd
* the ancient dude can manipulate energy, and has managed to withstand Cyke's regular blasts... stops at 1? i believe Scott can BFR Ben anytime of the day...

* in older comics, Cyke drains energy... but when it was explained that his blasts are always on, how in the blue hell will it drain? confused

no clue i dont try to apply real world logic to comics... all i know is that cyclops has bn shown to tire or strain and sweat when he uses his high lvl blast just like he did against jugg and hulk during WWH his face had sweat beads and obvious signs of straining. cyke cant keep a high lvl concentrated blast for long if any brick can tank the initial blast or interrupt cyke with a foot stomp and follow it up with one or two thunder claps cyke is out of the game.

Kris Blaze
Cyke FTW

Can Herc take this?

No one can take that.

And Cyclops cannot replicate it.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No one can take that.

And Cyclops cannot replicate it.

Not even to save Jean?

Kris Blaze
Not even to save Jean?

Maybe then.

Not to save that other one. The one that dresses like a common whore.

Mshinu
Maybe then.

No need to be rude. Emma is hardly common stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
Maybe then.

she is not common a girl like that you pay up to 5grand a night... sooo i have heard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
Cyke FTW

Can Herc take this?

Doesn't look like his regular optic blasts.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Pict
Doesn't look like his regular optic blasts.

He channeled the entire Summers bloodline.

Impossible to replicate, pure plot-attack.

rougeredmage
stops at herc. he is too strong too powerfull too durable he is immortal

Raoul
Maybe then.

emma > jean.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Raoul
emma > jean. whistle

Mshinu
Originally posted by Raoul
emma > jean.

Jean did not need tens of thousands of dollars worth of surgery to look pretty stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Jean did not need tens of thousands of dollars worth of surgery to look pretty stick out tongue

Wish she would spend some money on getting a personality worth liking.

Wei Phoenix
Not even to save Jean?

Let's try giving him a reason to win, not lose.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wish she would spend some money on getting a personality worth liking.

Yeah, arrogant ***** never gets old, Emma's personality is pure gold.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Let's try giving him a reason to win, not lose.

Jean had to use no less than the power of White Phoenix of the Crown to get Scott to stay with Emma as I remember....

And Emma`s personality is fine.. bitchy but my kind of *****

namorsubby
Originally posted by namorsubby
stops at 1, everyone here will beat him sorry, forgot to mention:

this is excluding his highest, completely over the top in comparison to how he in generally potrayed feats, i mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.