Is Hulk the strongest there is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
What character (below trans) is physically as strong or stronger than peak strength (as seen onpanel so far) Hulk?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Starscream M
What character (below trans) is physically as strong or stronger than peak strength Hulk?

Hulk has a peak?

xJLxKing
Seriously, what do you mean at his peak strength? Do you mean the highest level of strength he showed?

Starscream M
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Hulk has a peak? edited OP

Starscream M
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Seriously, what do you mean at his peak strength? Do you mean the highest level of strength he showed? yes

quanchi112
What character (below trans) is physically as strong or stronger than peak strength (as seen onpanel so far) Hulk? What do you consider his peak? He really doesn't have one. Is WB the benchmark?

Uncle Moses
In before Superman fanboys trip over themselves to say silly things.

quanchi112
He is the strongest one there is. No top tier is approaching WB levels of strength.

Lord Feron
He-Man? He threw a planet no?

jasofisc
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is the strongest one there is. No top tier is approaching WB levels of strength.

i agree but what is wb

Sin I AM
this is kinda vague....break it down a little bit more starscream for us. Is World Breaker Hulk the basis to go off?

Raoul
Originally posted by Uncle Moses
In before Superman fanboys trip over themselves to say silly things.

stop trolling.

as for the thread, i don't think WB was that impressive, to be honest. Somewhat impressive, yes, but i could see Hulk being stronger than that.

If you want to compare people to WB? there are a few, imo.

Hulk's top, top levels? I doubt anyone can really equal that. a few might come close, but no more.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
this is kinda vague....break it down a little bit more starscream for us. Is World Breaker Hulk the basis to go off? I'm not the most knowledgeable hulk person, so I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide what his strongest showing(s) may be

anything cannon is okay

psycho gundam
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3580/alaskafishingem1.jpg

Wild Shadow
Classic destroyer dove into the core of a sun and torn it in half causing a supernova. i think that beats anything hulk has done by leaps and bounds.

Darth Martin
In Secret Wars when he held up the mountain from falling on the Avengers. Think it was said to be a billion+ tons?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Darth Martin
In Secret Wars when he held up the mountain from falling on the Avengers. Think it was said to be a billion+ tons? thats not that impressive tbh...Superman could do that, and prob others too

Darth Martin
It was said to be over a billion tons. no expression

jasofisc
thats not that impressive tbh...Superman could do that, and prob others too

yeah in sw it he was more of just keeping a part of it from caving in the cover pic was pretty misleading

shokosugi
Superman who else.

Wei Phoenix
I believe peak Juggernaut is stronger than WBH.

Raoul
It was said to be over a billion tons. no expression

i've seen bigger.

(that's what she said)

Kris Blaze
In Secret Wars when he held up the mountain from falling on the Avengers. Think it was said to be a billion+ tons?

He supported it.

Thor's supported the weight of a half a planet with little trouble, lifted Midgards ormen and supported the weight of several planets.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I believe peak Juggernaut is stronger than WBH. based on what?

I'm not aware of impressive strength feats for Juggernaut.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jasofisc
yeah in sw it he was more of just keeping a part of it from caving in the cover pic was pretty misleading facepalm the part of the mountain he supported weighed that much, the entire mountain would be in the hundreds of trillions ton bracket.

and the title was under 150 billion tons, not very misleading.

The Pict
I believe peak Juggernaut is stronger than WBH.

Me too

quanchi112
Originally posted by jasofisc
i agree but what is wb Worldbreaker level.Originally posted by Raoul
stop trolling.

as for the thread, i don't think WB was that impressive, to be honest. Somewhat impressive, yes, but i could see Hulk being stronger than that.

If you want to compare people to WB? there are a few, imo.

Hulk's top, top levels? I doubt anyone can really equal that. a few might come close, but no more. Hulk held the tectonic plates together on Skaar and he wasn't anywhere near as powerful as he was at the end of WW Hulk due to his rage literally ripping the planet apart. He was also restraining himself as best he could so the satellites could stop him.

We didn't get to see enough of him, but that's the point the writer was going for imo. He was so powerful his mere existence was tearing up the place.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
Me too So you believe War Hulk was stronger than WB Hulk?

Sin I AM
but is that Destroyer feat a strength feat? Plus I like the feat he did when holdin the planet together, while immersed in lava

Wei Phoenix
So you believe War Hulk was stronger than WB Hulk?

What does that have to do with anything? War Hulk hasn't fought Trion Juggernaut. No version of Hulk has had the strength to punch through dimensions.

jasofisc
Originally posted by psycho gundam
facepalm the part of the mountain he supported weighed that much, the entire mountain would be in the hundreds of trillions ton bracket.

and the title was under 150 billion tons, not very misleading.

ok the cover pic makes it look like he was lifting up a huge potion of the mountain while in the ish he was just supporting the roof of a small enclosed space that the heros occupied. aka the cover pic is misleading despite your arguments to the opposite. seriously whats the difference the cover isn't what happened in the book

Raoul
Worldbreaker level. Hulk held the tectonic plates together on Skaar and he wasn't anywhere near as powerful as he was at the end of WW Hulk due to his rage literally ripping the planet apart. He was also restraining himself as best he could so the satellites could stop him.

We didn't get to see enough of him, but that's the point the writer was going for imo. He was so powerful his mere existence was tearing up the place.

i disagree, but this really isn't the thread for that, tbh...

The Pict
What does that have to do with anything? War Hulk hasn't fought Trion Juggernaut. No version of Hulk has had the strength to punch through dimensions.

thumb up

Wei Phoenix
based on what?

I'm not aware of impressive strength feats for Juggernaut.

Punching through dimensions with relative ease.

quanchi112
What does that have to do with anything? War Hulk hasn't fought Trion Juggernaut. No version of Hulk has had the strength to punch through dimensions. Peak Juggernaut isn't trion juggernaut imo. If that's what that person meant they should have said it. I think WB Hulk is stronger than 8th day Juggernaut.Originally posted by Raoul
i disagree, but this really isn't the thread for that, tbh... WB Hulk is the strongest Hulk has ever been. A bit hard to gauge, but that was the writer's intention.

Starscream M
Punching through dimensions with relative ease. that's not strength is it? it's more like magic

BUSTER1
Punching through dimensions with relative ease.

Punching through dimensional walls requires far more than physical strength. It was probably the magical nature of Juggernaut's power that enabled him to do this.

Raoul
WB Hulk is the strongest Hulk has ever been. A bit hard to gauge, but that was the writer's intention.

intention doesn't make it so, though, if other comics contradict it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
intention doesn't make it so, though, if other comics contradict it. What has contradicted it?

The Pict
Peak Juggernaut isn't trion juggernaut imo. If that's what that person meant they should have said it. I think WB Hulk is stronger than 8th day Juggernaut.

Based on what? Because he caused the ground to shake before he got owned by a satellite? He's not the only being who's power has caused earthquake-like effects.

There's really no evidence to gauges his power. How can you say WB is stronger than 8th day Juggernaut? That's a joke to be honest.

psycho gundam
that's not strength is it? it's more like magic skurge can do that too.

Wei Phoenix
that's not strength is it? it's more like magic Originally posted by BUSTER1
Punching through dimensional walls requires far more than physical strength. It was probably the magical nature of Juggernaut's power that enabled him to do this.

Juggernaut's strength is given to him through magic, but there was nothing that indicated that this was a super magic attack. He didn't charge it up, nor do some mystical conjuring of power. There was nothing that stated that magic was the reason. Are we going to say that everything Cain does is due to magic? Are we going to say that all of Thor's strength feats are due to magic and being a God? What about Captain Marvel?

Raoul
What has contradicted it?

i'm just saying that there have been other hulks that for me, haven't been that far off WB Hulk. I don't think anything he did in WWH was that impossible for a few other high heralds to pull off.

Starscream M
Juggernaut's strength is given to him through magic, but there was nothing that indicated that this was a super magic attack. He didn't charge it up, nor do some mystical conjuring of power. There was nothing that stated that magic was the reason. Are we going to say that everything Cain does is due to magic? Are we going to say that all of Thor's strength feats are due to magic and being a God? What about Captain Marvel? no, its just that being strong enough to punch through dimensions makes no sense

how exactly do you even attempt to punch a 'dimension'?

Wei Phoenix
Based on what? Because he caused the ground to shake before he got owned by a satellite? He's not the only being who's power has caused earthquake-like effects.

There's really no evidence to gauges his power. How can you say WB is stronger than 8th day Juggernaut? That's a joke to be honest.

I believe that Juggernaut and Stonecutter's fight shook the entire earth itself. I'll double check though.

Wei Phoenix
no, its just that being strong enough to punch through dimensions makes no sense

Superboy Prime did so and he's not magical at all. Remember when he did that little reality punch thingy that brought back like everyone and their grandma?

quanchi112

There's really no evidence to gauges his power. How can you say WB is stronger than 8th day Juggernaut? That's a joke to be honest. Are you serious? The guy was trying to restrain himself and literally destroying the eastern seaboard merely by existing. If he went all out who knows what kind of damage he could have done.

8th Juggernaut has always been overrated. The guy couldn't even physically dominate the builder templar physically. They stalemated for quite some time.

WW Hulk easily took on Juggernaut in ww hulk. WB Hulk was much more powerful and Juggernaut didn't seem to be a threat at all to WW Hulk just an obstacle in his path to prof. x.

psycho gundam
don't even try and make sense of that.

quanchi112
I believe that Juggernaut and Stonecutter's fight shook the entire earth itself. I'll double check though. And? he was wrestling with someone whose talent was building things not being a physical powerhouse.

psycho gundam
Superboy Prime did so and he's not magical at all. Remember when he did that little reality punch thingy that brought back like everyone and their grandma? don't even try and make sense of that.

Wei Phoenix
Are you serious? The guy was trying to restrain himself and literally destroying the eastern seaboard merely by existing. If he went all out who knows what kind of damage he could have done.

8th Juggernaut has always been overrated. The guy couldn't even physically dominate the builder templar physically. They stalemated for quite some time.

WW Hulk easily took on Juggernaut in ww hulk. WB Hulk was much more powerful and Juggernaut didn't seem to be a threat at all to WW Hulk just an obstacle in his path to prof. x.

One we're talking about Trion, the huge giant version of him.

WWH got his ass beat, face stomped and his gut rocked.

Kris Blaze
Once again I made the gross error of looking at Quanchi's posts.

"Destroyed the eastern seabord merely by existing"

Wei Phoenix
And? he was wrestling with someone whose talent was building things not being a physical powerhouse.

So you say that it was mainly Cain's strength that shook the Earth?

don't even try and make sense of that.

I've learned to accept it. He was emo at the time and Emo powers allow you to do that.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Hulk's got a killer aura!

Kris Blaze
Why do you call him emo?

His entire planet was destroyed when he was out saving the Multiverse. Prime is entitled to be as angry or sad as he wants to.

quanchi112

"Destroyed the eastern seabord merely by existing" Yes, he would have done so. He was trying to restrain himself and tearing apart the eastern seaboard by taking steps.

It all happened in ww hulk. You should read it some time.Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

WWH got his ass beat, face stomped and his gut rocked. No one ever said anything about trion until now.

Dude, the Hulk was completely fine. His healing factor was off the charts. he healed immediately from a broken neck after his normal power levels returned. Juggs was just an obstacle and not very difficult one. Juggs couldn't even beat him after he went through two teams of mutants and a depowered Juggernaut once already.

Raoul
Why do you call him emo?

His entire planet was destroyed when he was out saving the Multiverse. Prime is entitled to be as angry or sad as he wants to.

laughing out loud

identifying with prime, are we? stick out tongue

BUSTER1
no, its just that being strong enough to punch through dimensions makes no sense

Exactly-physical strength alone can't breach dimensional barriers. As Cain's powers are magical in origin, it is that magical aspect of his power that enabled him to punch through dimensions, rather than just destroy the physical world around him.

The Pict

WWH got his ass beat, face stomped and his gut rocked.

yes In the WWH/Juggernaut fight Hulk was dishing out some damage but he was on the losing end no doubt. It was even shown when they tested strength against one another that Juggernaut was superior. I hate how Quanchi interprets that fight. Like Juggernaut was of no consequence.

laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
laughing out loud

identifying with prime, are we? stick out tongue

If I were in his place I would be a hella lot angrier.

psycho gundam
juggy's been owned by the hulk a lot more times than not.
the wwh fight was juggy's best showing before getting humiliated.

quanchi112
yes In the WWH/Juggernaut fight Hulk was dishing out some damage but he was on the losing end no doubt. It was even shown when they tested strength against one another that Juggernaut was superior. I hate how Quanchi interprets that fight. Like Juggernaut was of no consequence. No, he wasn't. He dented the juggernaut's helmet and bled. Whoopty doo. It's the Hulk. If you think causing him to bleed is getting the better of him you need to read some more Hulk.

No, it wasn't. Hulk redirected the momentum underground. He held his ground and made his intentions known from the start. He got to prof. x and dismissed the juggernaut casually.

Kris Blaze

Humiliated?

Cain didn't have a scratch on him.

The Pict
Why do you call him emo?

WWH was the real emo.

"I hate you allalmost as much as I hate myself!"

lol

The Pict
No, he wasn't. He dented the juggernaut's helmet and bled. Whoopty doo. It's the Hulk. If you think causing him to bleed is getting the better of him you need to read some more Hulk.

No, it wasn't. Hulk redirected the momentum underground. He held his ground and made his intentions known from the start. He got to prof. x and dismissed the juggernaut casually.

No it wasn't what? When you saw the ground it was shown that WWH was being pushed back. Also he didn't "redirect the momentum", he moved out the way kinda Juggernaut then continued in a straight line.

BUSTER1
Humiliated?

Cain didn't have a scratch on him.

Of course not-fully powered classic Juggernaut is totally invulnerable to any purely physical force-while Hulk just has high durability. That being said I reckon in terms of raw strengh, a totally enraged Hulk is stronger of the 2.

Wei Phoenix
Yes, he would have done so. He was trying to restrain himself and tearing apart the eastern seaboard by taking steps.

It all happened in ww hulk. You should read it some time. No one ever said anything about trion until now.

Dude, the Hulk was completely fine. His healing factor was off the charts. he healed immediately from a broken neck after his normal power levels returned. Juggs was just an obstacle and not very difficult one. Juggs couldn't even beat him after he went through two teams of mutants and a depowered Juggernaut once already.

I mentioned Trion ever since I stated my first post in this thread. Trion Juggernaut is Peak Juggernaut.

And Cain was completely invulnerable during their fight. Hulk felt pain and bled, Cain didn't. How was he not difficult to beat when Hulk couldn't harm him or stop him? He was only able to BFR him and that was his only option. And using Depowered Cain's defeat as a feat of his strength is like me saying Cain is the shit because he beat the hell out of Banner.

psycho gundam
Humiliated?

Cain didn't have a scratch on him. humiliated as in getting bfr's like a trucker's piss bottle on the highway....again.

last time it happened, hulk did it by accident, this time hulk did it after juggy got some licks in and the hulk realized he was wasting time.

and the lowest humiliation was the war hulk incident, no bfr but juggernaut probably wishes he was instead of getting threatened with his life after shitting all over his credo.

Wei Phoenix

Yes true Hulk has more victories over him, but that's usually due to an already existing amp or outside source. The only fight they had under base power was their first fight where Cain lost due to the X-Men. I don't count his victory over Prof Hulk as a victory over The Hulk because he's weaker than his usual svage base form.

Kris Blaze
humiliated as in getting bfr's like a trucker's piss bottle on the highway....again.

last time it happened, hulk did it by accident, this time hulk did it after juggy got some licks in and the hulk realized he was wasting time.

and the lowest humiliation was the war hulk incident.

Only, the person who's really being humiliated is the Hulk.

Not a single scratch on Cain. Couldn't even ruffle his hair....

Raoul
If I were in his place I would be a hella lot angrier.

he has a right to be angry, and i doubt anyone could argue with that. it's what he did with that anger that's the problem, imo.

Kris Blaze
he has a right to be angry, and i doubt anyone could argue with that. it's what he did with that anger that's the problem, imo.

Killed some jokers who picked a fight with him?

Connor Kent was acting like a pussy and Superboy Prime started a fight with him. When low metas and street levelers attack someone who's equal to Superman and inexperienced, people die.

psycho gundam
erm

if cain had a wife and she asked him how his day went, and he says: "oh, the hulk casually tossed me away again. but hey, at least my hair wasn't mussed!" i'd say divorce papers would be issued.

and the hulk looks pretty healthy after fighting him also, not much of an issue really.

BUSTER1
Yes true Hulk has more victories over him, but that's usually due to an already existing amp or outside source. The only fight they had under base power was their first fight where Cain lost due to the X-Men. I don't count his victory over Prof Hulk as a victory over The Hulk because he's weaker than his usual svage base form.

To be fair Prof/Merged Hulk has a higher base strength level than Savage-but his much higher intelligence level means his strength doesn't amp as quickly. Cain knocked Merged Hulk before he could get to Cains level of strength

Kris Blaze
erm

if cain had a wife and she asked him how his day went, and he says: "oh, the hulk casually tossed me away again. but hey, at least my hair wasn't mussed!" i'd say divorce papers would be issued.

Hey, I guess it beats being burnt to a crisp because your husband was so stupid that he had to attack the interstellar spaceship.

TcxpbhM0DaA

Wei Phoenix
erm

and the hulk looks pretty healthy after fighting him also, not much of an issue really.

If Cain had a wife it would be Banner's Mama

quanchi112
No it wasn't what? When you saw the ground it was shown that WWH was being pushed back. Also he didn't "redirect the momentum", he moved out the way kinda Juggernaut then continued in a straight line. The writer's interview was put up on herochat. He redirected the momentum in this fight. it was also painfully obvious, but I guess not to you.

Raoul
Killed some jokers who picked a fight with him?

Connor Kent was acting like a pussy and Superboy Prime started a fight with him. When low metas and street levelers attack someone who's equal to Superman and inexperienced, people die.

laughing

Kris Blaze
laughing

Of course, Prime was the one punching mmm

quanchi112
I mentioned Trion ever since I stated my first post in this thread. Trion Juggernaut is Peak Juggernaut.

And Cain was completely invulnerable during their fight. Hulk felt pain and bled, Cain didn't. How was he not difficult to beat when Hulk couldn't harm him or stop him? He was only able to BFR him and that was his only option. And using Depowered Cain's defeat as a feat of his strength is like me saying Cain is the shit because he beat the hell out of Banner. I responded to someone else and saw no sign of Trion. I haven't read about trion so I can't comment on Trion.

Cain is more durable no one said otherwise. Hulk has a healing factor and just went through two teams, juggernaut once already, and then he easily dismissed him like he was a momentary distraction and nothing more.

Juggernaut is very durable and Hulk wasn't there to crush the Juggernaut. he put up a deadline and wanted to get to prof. x asap. If he had been there for juggernaut he wouldn't have gotten off so easily.

psycho gundam
If Cain had a wife it would be Banner's Mama nah, he has to settle for his slag cousin. stick out tongue

and without the blood transfusion, she wouldn't be super strong and therefor able to take juggy's weight (and other things).

not many super strong women going around, so juggernaut owes hulk a thank you for relieving him of his blue balls.

Sin I AM
i honesty think immortal herc can give him a run for his money

Xplosive
yes In the WWH/Juggernaut fight Hulk was dishing out some damage but he was on the losing end no doubt. It was even shown when they tested strength against one another that Juggernaut was superior. I hate how Quanchi interprets that fight. Like Juggernaut was of no consequence.

Ok, but that WWH was a joke to WBH. When they were pushing each other, what, mansion was breaking? WBH mere step was causing big destruction. As it seemed, WBH could break planet in half with normal step.
WBH would be too much for Juggernaut in brute raw strength.

WBH was the strongest Hulk there was (maybe War Hulk could compare or maybe even surpassing him, since what he easily did to Juggernaut. But that shouldn't count since he didn't rely only on his powers).

The Nuul
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3580/alaskafishingem1.jpg

thumb up

rotiart
nah, he has to settle for his slag cousin. stick out tongue

and without the blood transfusion, she wouldn't be super strong and therefor able to take juggy's weight (and other things).

not many super strong women going around, so juggernaut owes hulk a thank you for relieving him of his blue balls. The she hulk that slept with juggernaught was not the Jennifer shehulk from our earth 616 but another Jennifer who... Coming to our earth assumed the genetic composition of our she hulk and then became a she hulk herself. That other worlder slept with Cain ... So Cain should really be thanking the pimpsoWno ran that transdimensional portal thing

james2099
To answer your question... No hulk is not, maybe on earth, but not the strongest one there is. There are characters that can amp themselves far beyond hulks highest showings in strength. There are characters that are just as strong as ANY hulk and even stronger. The list is long, but lets take the well known ones..... There will never be a hulk as strong as Superman, Captain marvel, or even WW of DC. Image gives us Supreme who is stronger than any hulk known.... Marvel gives us Gladiator, Juggernaut and King Hyperion, All stronger strength wise than ANY version of Hulk.

Philosophía
No.

Superman has lifted infinite weight.

Hulk only slowly advances twoards it, never being able to reach it.

The Pict
erm

He wasn't tossed. Hulk moved aside. Juggernaut's unstoppable momentum carried him off, Hulk said as much in the comic.

psycho gundam

Kris Blaze
he also pushed him from behind, and bfr is still bfr.

But it wasn't a BFR because juggernaut can return.

Do you not understand the purpose of BFR? It is not to put 50 years between you and your opponent for 10 minutes, but rather to send them to a place from whence they cannot return.

Juntai
But it wasn't a BFR because juggernaut can return.

Do you not understand the purpose of BFR? It is not to put 50 years between you and your opponent for 10 minutes, but rather to send them to a place from whence they cannot return. I think you mean yards. Putting 50 years between you and an opponent can often mean BFR. lol.

psycho gundam
meh, the fight ended when juggy got ejected.

sure it wasn't "true" bfr but he was shown the exit.

Juntai
Superman's strength is just as dynamic's as Hulks', imo.

Mindship
Classic Savage Hulk showed the ultimate feat: he made pre-crisis Superman flinch after Superman proclaimed that no one can move him when he doesn't want to be moved.

Now that's incredible.

quanchi112

Raoul
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman's strength is just as dynamic's as Hulks', imo.

thumb up

quanchi112
Superman's strength is just as dynamic's as Hulks', imo. How so? Superman can't increase his strength and powers by anger. Hulk is limitless and is only slowed by his anger. Supes is definitely stronger when he goes all out, but that doesn't mean he can get more and more powerful on his own outside a sun amp.

Nihilist
No, he's not the strongest one there is.

Juntai
How so? Superman can't increase his strength and powers by anger. Hulk is limitless and is only slowed by his anger. Supes is definitely stronger when he goes all out, but that doesn't mean he can get more and more powerful on his own outside a sun amp. Actually, Superman's anger AND his stress levels dramatically increase his power. Both have been noted on panel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
No, he's not the strongest one there is. Who is?

Raoul
Actually, Superman's anger AND his stress levels dramatically increase his power. Both have been noted on panel.

and of course, you have the mental blocks falling away as he does so too...

quanchi112
Actually, Superman's anger AND his stress levels dramatically increase his power. Both have been noted on panel. Bout time you responded. Scans?

Now I agree that most angry characters who hold back ninety percent of the time will bring something else to the table, but he has his limits. The Hulk doesn't in theory. On panel I think the Hulk has without a doubt proven he is the strongest top tier out there.

psycho gundam
Who is? he's going to say "you".

get it?

Nihilist
Who is? Not Hulk.

quanchi112
Not Hulk. We are just covering the top tiers. Give me just one example.

BUSTER1
Not Hulk.

If not Hulk, then who?

Nihilist
Anyone who has busted a planet through puching or even Hecules, Superman.

BUSTER1
Anyone who has busted a planet through puching or even Hecules, Superman.

Hulk one shoted an asteroid twice the size of earth.

quanchi112
Anyone who has busted a planet through puching or even Hecules, Superman. So Gladiator and anyone who can destroy a planet with their fists is stronger than the Hulk?

You do realize the Hulk will just float there if he ever does so. Holding the tectonic plates doesn't impress you at all.

Herc has been shown to be Thor's rival in terms of strength while the Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Nihilist
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Hulk one shoted an asteroid twice the size of earth. After being propelled at force like a missile, therefore aided and not under his own power.

Nihilist
So Gladiator and anyone who can destroy a planet with their fists is stronger than the Hulk?

You do realize the Hulk will just float there if he ever does so. Holding the tectonic plates doesn't impress you at all.

Herc has been shown to be Thor's rival in terms of strength while the Hulk is stronger than Thor. As crazy as it sounds Herc held up the entire sky after taking in from the God Atlas(irrc).Nothing the Hulk does does impresses me that much as it gets wanked out of proportian,

psycho gundam
it wasn't sustained thrust, and he did outstretch his arms to smash it.

quanchi112
As crazy as it sounds Herc held up the entire sky after taking in from the God Atlas(irrc).Nothing the Hulk does doesnt impress me that much as it gets wanked out of proportian, It sounds like the midgard serpent feat. Ambiguous but impressive nonetheless.

Hulk has directly shown to be Thor's superior in strength. Hulk also has the feats to back him up that he is the strongest one there is as his power grows with increased anger. He's the posterboy for metrx.

BUSTER1
After being propelled at force like a missile, therefore aided and not under his own power.

The planet busters you refer too-do any of them not have the ability to fly on their own power?

Nihilist
The planet busters you refer too-do any of them not have the ability to fly on their own power? no

Nihilist
It sounds like the midgard serpent feat. Ambiguous but impressive nonetheless.

Hulk has directly shown to be Thor's superior in strength. Hulk also has the feats to back him up that he is the strongest one there is as his power grows with increased anger. He's the posterboy for metrx. And Hulk holding a planet together isnt Ambiguous or bracing a mountane.

Juntai
Bout time you responded. Scans?

Now I agree that most angry characters who hold back ninety percent of the time will bring something else to the table, but he has his limits. The Hulk doesn't in theory. On panel I think the Hulk has without a doubt proven he is the strongest top tier out there. You're still on ignore, I thought I'd be nice once.

Emil Hamilton noted it during the Ruin arc, being one of the experts on how Superman's powers work and kryptonian physiology in general, he learned that every time Superman stresses himself, he draws in masses more amounts of energy.

BUSTER1
no

My point in this is that the planet busters you refer too, probably used their flying powers to give them momentum, to smash the planet. Hulk can't fly, so needed the rockets to enable him to do the same. So the other panet busters were able to smash planets using only their powersets ( with no out side force) b'cos flying was among their powerset.

quanchi112
And Hulk holding a planet together isnt Ambiguous or bracing a mountane. Not like the feat you described. Marvel has made it pretty clear that the Hulk is stronger than Herc and Thor. We don't even needs feats to address that.Originally posted by Juntai
You're still on ignore, I thought I'd be nice once.

Emil Hamilton noted it during the Ruin arc, being one of the experts on how Superman's powers work and kryptonian physiology in general, he learned that every time Superman stresses himself, he draws in masses more amounts of energy. I said just the other day that only one poster has ignored me when he said I was on ignore for over a year. That was on herochat and that poster was you.

I think this is the case with most characters and agree Superman is stronger when mentally stressed. That still doesn't mean he doesn't have limits though. He is just stronger than he usually is.

Nihilist
My point in this is that the planet busters you refer too, probably used their flying powers to give them momentum, to smash the planet. Hulk can't fly, so needed the rockets to enable him to do the same. So the other panet busters were able to smash planets using only their powersets ( with no out side force) b'cos flying was among their powerset. The point is any class 100 used like that could have smashed the Asteroid.

Nihilist
Not like the feat you described. Marvel has made it pretty clear that the Hulk is stronger than Herc and Thor. We don't even needs feats to address that. I said just the other day that only one poster has ignored me when he said I was on ignore for over a year. That was on herochat and that poster was you.

I think this is the case with most characters and agree Superman is stronger when mentally stressed. That still doesn't mean he doesn't have limits though. He is just stronger than he usually is. So is the Void stronger than Hulk as he easily crushed the Hulk.

Juntai
I said just the other day that only one poster has ignored me when he said I was on ignore for over a year. That was on herochat and that poster was you. I tend to stand by what I say.

Fair enough, to date though, his feats, ambiguous and not, match up with anyone physically, telling us that his strength is dynamic as any-ones'. We haven't really seen Superman's true limit, and I doubt we ever will given that it's ongoing and he'll always face something bigger, just like Hulk. He'll seemingly strain to lift a pyramid one issue, then seemingly strain to lift a small solar system in another. I'm not saying he's clearly stronger than Hulk, but that his strength is represented as just as dynamic, and hell, his average is well above Hulk. You gotta get into Hulk's biggest feats in his biggest stories in his entire history to match the stuff Superman did the last couple years alone in just random issues.

BUSTER1
The point is any class 100 used like that could have smashed the Asteroid.

Didn't you say earlier that anyone who smashed a planet with punches is stronger than Hulk? Now you say that any class 100 using propulsion can smash an asteroid/planet. So if the Thing, who is now class 100, but weaker than Hulk, could fly, and propelled himself in the same manner at an asteroid would he destroy it with 1 shot? And if so would that mean he is now stronger than Hulk?

Nihilist
Didn't you say earlier that anyone who smashed a planet with punches is stronger than Hulk? Now you say that any class 100 using propulsion can smash an asteroid/planet. So if the Thing, who is now class 100, but weaker than Hulk, could fly, and propelled himself in the same manner at an asteroid would he destroy it with 1 shot? And if so would that mean he is now stronger than Hulk? You dont get it, they could fly but didnt fly at the planet to smash it, they just used brute force strength.

BUSTER1
You dont get it, they could fly but didnt fly at the planet to smash it, they just used brute force strength.

Well Hulk nearly sank America's eastern seaboard in WWH, just by stepping forward, exerting no real effort

Nihilist
Well Hulk nearly sank America's eastern seaboard in WWH, just by stepping forward, exerting no real effort NEARLY and it would have taken at least 2-3 more steps and thats not including the damage the shit loads of gamma he was releasing.

BUSTER1
NEARLY and it would have taken at least 2-3 more steps and thats not including the damage the shit loads of gamma he was releasing.

Hulk wasn't stamping on the ground with intent, he was merely stepping. At that power level there was no telling what sort of damage Hulk would've done, if he smashed on the ground with all his strength

Nihilist
Hulk wasn't stamping on the ground with intent, he was merely stepping. At that power level there was no telling what sort of damage Hulk would've done, if he smashed on the ground with all his strength Yeah he may have broken the seaboard with one stomp..an entire seaboard...

Kris Blaze
Hulk wasn't stamping on the ground with intent, he was merely stepping. At that power level there was no telling what sort of damage Hulk would've done, if he smashed on the ground with all his strength

He is leaking Gamma energy and it's tearing America apart. It's about a much a physical feat as the Surfer releasing cosmic energy all around him and exploding a planet.

quanchi112
So is the Void stronger than Hulk as he easily crushed the Hulk. No, the Void is more powerful than the Hulk. Thor is also more powerful than the Hulk while not as strong.

The point is any class 100 used like that could have smashed the Asteroid. No, not at all. Superman going at a much faster pace was ko'd by something much smaller than the asteroid the Hulk destroyed. Originally posted by Juntai
I tend to stand by what I say.

Fair enough, to date though, his feats, ambiguous and not, match up with anyone physically, telling us that his strength is dynamic as any-ones'. We haven't really seen Superman's true limit, and I doubt we ever will given that it's ongoing and he'll always face something bigger, just like Hulk. He'll seemingly strain to lift a pyramid one issue, then seemingly strain to lift a small solar system in another. I'm not saying he's clearly stronger than Hulk, but that his strength is represented as just as dynamic, and hell, his average is well above Hulk. You gotta get into Hulk's biggest feats in his biggest stories in his entire history to match the stuff Superman did the last couple years alone in just random issues. I almost didn't respond to you and was going to go after paul, but I thought what the hell.

Which feats?

I tend not to be floored by feats anyways. I know writing tends to be inconsistent and like you said one issue will have these powerhouses struggling against something unimpressive while another writer will have them hurling planets.

I think the tectonic plate feat was impressive by the Hulk but at the end of the day it was just a feat. Who is to say that Thor in the exact situation couldn't do so likewise with Superman.

I think Superman and the Hulk are among the strongest top tiers out there. I think Hulk has been shown to demonstrate he is just that. I think Superman is up there but not at the top of the mountain like the Hulk is.

This is giving me an idea.

quanchi112
He is leaking Gamma energy and it's tearing America apart. It's about a much a physical feat as the Surfer releasing cosmic energy all around him and exploding a planet. The point is he was a lot stronger than he had ever been. If his energy/strength whatever was causing that much massive damage while trying to restrain himself we know he is stronger than we have ever seen prior.

Mindship
Is Superman's strength really that variable based on anger/stress as opposed to writer inconsistency? With Hulk, at least, it's well known and official that 'the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets'. But with Superman...isn't it more that he's just not written in a consistent manner?

(And I still say Hulk's best feat is making pre-crisis Supes eat crow, sorta).

Master Court
There's a HUGE hole in some of these arguments.

Things like Superman lifting planets and solar systems, or the Destroyer doing the sun thingy.

Hulk can't fly. If he could fly, he could very well hold his breath, fly into space, and start performing these little bragging feats. But I think, honestly, the Hulk's done well to prove his strength. Yeah, Thor supported that monster that weighed half a planet and juggled multiple planets and stuff. BFD. That further supports Hulk's strength. Even in the old days, Hulk stalemated Thor in a test-of-strength match. And eventually, Thor admitted Hulk is stronger than himself. So any feat of strength Thor has shown, Hulk can do that as well, and obviously at least a little more, or he wouldn't be stronger, would he?

Another key point; Hulk's strength has never failed him, ever. In every battle, trial, or obstacle the Hulk's ever faced that boiled down to a required strength, the Hulk's met it. Just like on Sakaar. His planet was falling apart. The Hulk said 'bulls**t', hops into the hole, and pulls the damn thing back together.

And Juggernaut is NOT stronger than Hulk. It can appear like that sometimes, but it's only because of the mystic power of being unstoppable. When you have a cosmic-level mystic entity backing you, that makes quite a bit of difference. And yet, Hulk still challenges that power. He usually slows Juggernaut down, sometimes to a crawl. As War Hulk, he even STOPPED Juggernaut. WB was clearly more powerful than Hulk's ever been before, so counting that as his "highest showing", WB s**ts on Juggernaut. How do I know this? Simple. The Juggernaut doesn't shake the Earth when he taps his toes. WB does.

Enyalus
then seemingly strain to lift a small solar system in another.
Come again?

Majestic and Supreme are both stronger than a peak Hulk. By feats, so is Gladiator. He-Man is comparable.

And Wei, Trion is trans or better. OP said under trans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Come again?

Majestic and Supreme are both stronger than a peak Hulk. By feats, so is Gladiator. He-Man is comparable.

And Wei, Trion is trans or better. OP said under trans. Feats don't determine this alone. Like I said before direct matchups give us a better indicator of who is the strongest one there is.

Enyalus
Feats don't determine this alone. Like I said before direct matchups give us a better indicator of who is the strongest one there is.
Savage Hulk didn't look stronger than Gladiator in their only direct matchup.

I'll admit to the obvious, that WWH and WB Hulk are stronger than Savage, though.

quanchi112
Savage Hulk didn't look stronger than Gladiator in their only direct matchup.

I'll admit to the obvious, that WWH and WB Hulk are stronger than Savage, though. I disagree. I think Hulk looked to be the stronger of the two while his durability was shit in that confrontation. Glads was rattled by the thunderclap to the ears and was rendered helpless by the redirected eyeblasts.

Enyalus
I disagree. I think Hulk looked to be the stronger of the two while his durability was shit in that confrontation. Glads was rattled by the thunderclap to the eyes and was rendered helpless by the redirected eyeblasts.
You're kidding, right? Durability was shit? Glads fell from orbit after being thunderclapped at point blank range. He still recovered before the Hulk did, falling the same distance but without the thunderclap attack to hinder him.

He also took 2-3 sucker punches from Hulk during that fight without so much as a scratch on him, just a dirty uniform.

The HV thing was Gladiator's own attack. So that doesn't really matter. It was still cutting Hulk's chest to pieces and Hulk admitted it would have killed him.

Mindset
How does that show Hulk was stronger?

quanchi112
You're kidding, right? Durability was shit? Glads fell from orbit after being thunderclapped at point blank range. He still recovered before the Hulk did, falling the same distance but without the thunderclap attack to hinder him.

He also took 2-3 sucker punches from Hulk during that fight without so much as a scratch on him, just a dirty uniform.

The HV thing was Gladiator's own attack. So that doesn't really matter. It was still cutting Hulk's chest to pieces and Hulk admitted it would have killed him. Hulk's durability was lower and was shitty compared to average savage showings. It was lower at this time.

Glads has always been more durable anyways, but the Hulk's was lower than usual.

This all has to do with durability. I never stated that the Hulk was more durable than Gladiator. Gladiator might not bleed as badly as the hulk but that doesn't mean he will out slug the Hulk either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
How does that show Hulk was stronger? Imo Gladiator's reliance on his hv.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Master Court
Hulk stalemated Thor in a test-of-strength match. And eventually, Thor admitted Hulk is stronger than himself. So any feat of strength Thor has shown, Hulk can do that as well, and obviously at least a little more, or he wouldn't be stronger, would he?

facepalm

Master Court
facepalm

You seriously misused that emoticon.

But I think I know where you got confused, so let me clarify.

Your quote was (and lets skip the coding) :

Hulk stalemated Thor in a test-of-strength match. And eventually, Thor admitted Hulk is stronger than himself. So any feat of strength Thor has shown, Hulk can do that as well, and obviously at least a little more, or he wouldn't be stronger, would he?
END OF QUOTE

What I meant was, eventually over the YEARS, obviously not in the same issue. In Hulk's early years, he did stalemate Thor. But as we all know, Hulk not only gets stronger with rage, but his baseline has also gradually gotten higher over the years. Since then, Thor has clearly admitted, without doubt, that Hulk is stronger than him. And by that canon admission, and what is considered canon fact, Hulk can at least match Thor's highest showing, and a bit more that would distinguish his superiority in strength. That's what being stronger means.

So, I hope that clarifies it for you. I'll admit, I could've typed that better in the first place. But I'm right in any case. Hulk is to strength what Flash is to speed. Always at least better than the rest in that area. Not to say more powerful OVERALL, but certainly in their specialty.

Don't forget, Hulk also stalemated Kobe Bryant for almost six hours. The only person to actually BEAT Kobe Bryant is Chuck Norris. Consider what that means if you can.

jasofisc
You seriously misused that emoticon.

But I think I know where you got confused, so let me clarify.

Your quote was (and lets skip the coding) :

END OF QUOTE

What I meant was, eventually over the YEARS, obviously not in the same issue. In Hulk's early years, he did stalemate Thor. But as we all know, Hulk not only gets stronger with rage, but his baseline has also gradually gotten higher over the years. Since then, Thor has clearly admitted, without doubt, that Hulk is stronger than him. And by that canon admission, and what is considered canon fact, Hulk can at least match Thor's highest showing, and a bit more that would distinguish his superiority in strength. That's what being stronger means.

So, I hope that clarifies it for you. I'll admit, I could've typed that better in the first place. But I'm right in any case. Hulk is to strength what Flash is to speed. Always at least better than the rest in that area. Not to say more powerful OVERALL, but certainly in their specialty.

Don't forget, Hulk also stalemated Kobe Bryant for almost six hours. The only person to actually BEAT Kobe Bryant is Chuck Norris. Consider what that means if you can.

you make baby Jesus cry

Bouboumaster

You know who might beat Chuck Norris?

McGuyver. In a Home Depot.

Think about the ass whooping he would gives to the WORLD!

Naija boy
Physicaly im hardpressed to think of a mainstream hero that is as strong as hulk at his best

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, The Hulk HAS no peak strength as he keeps getting stronger the madder he gets.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
Physicaly im hardpressed to think of a mainstream hero that is as strong as hulk at his best Because he is the strongest one there is.

Enyalus
Majestic and Supreme are both stronger than a peak Hulk.

Naija boy

Feat for feat? Not at all.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>