Shaak Ti & Mace Windu vs Jerec and Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
To make this interesting, the fight takes place in the Valley of the Jedi. Who takes this?

Lord Lucien
I just don't see Team 1 making it. I don't know why; I know jack of on Ti and Jerec.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I just don't see Team 1 making it. I don't know why; I know jack of on Ti and Jerec.

Nor do I, but I do see Mace beating either member on Team 2.

Fan Skywalker
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Nor do I, but I do see Mace beating either member on Team 2.

Are you certain Mace could best Caedus. According to LOFT:Invincible Caedus's command of the force exceeds Darth Vader, who in turn was vastly less powerful then Vader in the force. There is also his high threshold for pain that allow him to sustain whole amputations, walk away from pyrrhic victories and still be able to duel another opponent.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
Are you certain Mace could best Caedus. According to LOFT:Invincible Caedus's command of the force exceeds Darth Vader, who in turn was vastly less powerful then Vader in the force. There is also his high threshold for pain that allow him to sustain whole amputations, walk away from pyrrhic victories and still be able to duel another opponent. First, of course Darth Vader was vastly less powerful than Vader... he is Vader after all. Second, of course you walk away from a Pyrrhic victory. Just because it's Pyrrhic doesn't mean you're beaten.

Gideon
I just don't see Team 1 making it. I don't know why; I want to jack off on Ti and Jerec.

What?

RaidenDeadpool
Originally posted by Gideon
What?

Oh that's nasty...

Gideon
Originally posted by RaidenDeadpool
Oh that's nasty...

He's a weird guy.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Gideon
What? Oh you, you so cleva. You so cleva that Ima hug you when I see you tomorrow.

Gideon
Oh you, you so cleva. You so cleva that Ima hug you when I see you tomorrow.

smile

Slash_KMC
wut...

Fan Skywalker
First, of course Darth Vader was vastly less powerful than Vader... he is Vader after all. Second, of course you walk away from a Pyrrhic victory. Just because it's Pyrrhic doesn't mean you're beaten.

I meant Vastor embarrasment . I should have been more specific - i am talking about winning despite an amputation or something that's comparable to to one and remaining a threat to most combatants.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.