Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [Character Creation]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Young_Angel
Star Wars: The Force be with Us

In the year 138 ABY, the Sith are near their ends. As the new Emperor, Darth Wyyrlok, Lord Krayt's second-in-command Sith Lord, takes over the throne, many are coming together to bring down the Sith. But it's going to take a lot of teamwork to bring them all down.

Cade Skywalker, Deliah Blue, and Jariah Syn are traveling the Galaxy, looking for people faithful enough to destroy the Sith. Some may join, but others may be afraid to.

If many come together and defeat the Sith, peace will be restored. But if not, the Galaxy is doomed to the Sith....

Rules:

- No God-modding. Meaning that no players are all powerful than other players, no one will have their own superweapons, make up things that aren't Star Wars related, etc.

- You may play as characters from the Star Wars Legacy comics or make up your own character. You may play up to ONLY 2 characters if you like.

- Be kind to each other in OOC (Out of Character). You may insult the players' characters, just not the player.

- Less swearing. Use terms like "Kark", "Kriff", "E chu ta", etc. This is a PG-13 RP.

- If you have any question, just ask. No worries.

- Last, but not least... Have a Great time! wink

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Homeworld:
Weapon(s):
Ship:
Bio:

Mr.Alex
Name: Rhyn Zarker
Species: Human
Appearance: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/...tonpromotx8.jpg
Personality: Cocky, Quick thinking, bit of a bad temper
Homeworld: Coruscant
Weapons: 2x Bryar pistols, Vibroblade
Ship: HWK-290 Light Freighter
Bio: Use to be one of the best mercenarys in the universe, but threw in the towel to help his new found friends bring down the sith once and for all. Rhyn has a quick hand with his blaster and is an ace pilot.

Young_Angel
Name: Reina Alom
Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3063/2653795081_fe10923e93.jpg?v=0
Personality: Quiet, funny, understanding, and helpful
Homeworld: Corellia
Weapon(s): Blaster pistol and lightwhip
Ship: N/A. Mostly on the Mynock.
Bio: Reina was born to a family of Smugglers on Corellia. She was trained in many ways of the smuggling, so she could continue her families work. Years past, and Reina heard that the Sith Order was now ruling the Galaxy.
This was an opportunity for the young woman to prove that she could use her skills to get rid of the Sith. Reina is willing to rid the Sith in the Galaxy, so that Galaxy could live in peace.

jalek moye
will post a char breifly

Young_Angel
Originally posted by jalek moye
will post a char breifly

Okay. Take your time, J.M. smile

jalek moye
having trouble thinking of a decent character

Young_Angel
having trouble thinking of a decent character

Need any help? smile

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey Star
Appearance: He usually wears a Silver version of a Jedi Tunic, but without the braid.
Personality: Strict and Cold.
Homeworld: Tatooine
Weapon(s): LightSaber(silver) Lightsaber(Gold) Twin Mandalorian Blasters
Ship: The Crusader
Bio: He was inducted into the Jedi Order at a very early age and once the 2nd Order fell, he was a master. He may be a bit young but he has taken the drug bota amplifying his force abilities beyond those of a Normal Jedi or Normal Sith.

Young_Angel
Welcome aboard.

BTW, my character Reina has a little friend that she carries with her. His name's Zipper, the doll.

http://www.whattheyplay.com/media/images/features/little-big-planet-an-introduction-167/spotart/LittleBigPlanet3.jpg

I know, I know. He's from "Little Big Planet" game. But he's so cute! big grin

Mr.Alex
Lets get this started!!! I wanna RP!!

jalek moye
Name: Jolim Makir
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/340/b/b/Turnin_the_jedi_by_0Pandoras0tear0.jpg
Personality: Kind and understanding. but at times rash and headstrong
Homeworld: Naboo
Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Ship: think of in a little bit
Bio:

Jedireaper
Name: Darion Bladerunner "Blade"
Appearance: Han Solo/Wedge Antillies type.
Personality: Brash, loud, stubborn, yet tactful
Weapon(s): DL-44 "Solo Special" and whatevers handy at the time. Quite good with his fists too.
Ship: The 'Solo Falcon' and many other names; a YT-1300 light freighter, heavily modified and armoured, with duel quad anti-fighter weapons, twin forward firing turbolaser mounts, including forward and rear firing proton/concussion torpedo launcher. Extended forward mandibles to affix turbolaser mounts, increased fusion core and a duel hyperdrive motivater and crosswired capacitors to avoid energy feed back, the hypermatter accelerator in the second of the hyperdrives is used to shunt energy for the turbolasers but can be switched over in an emergancy. Four auto-tergeting anti-personell repeating blasters affixed behind heavy armour plates, smuggling compartments. Smaller lounge with added weapons locker and four crew quators. Carrys minimum of one crew, or maximum of 35-40 people.
Bio: TBC (on the way)

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Lets get this started!!! I wanna RP!!

Heh heh! Don't worry, Mr.Alex! We'll get started, I promise.

BTW, anyone is free to take Cade Skywalker and anyone in the Star Wars Legacy comics. We kinda do need Cade and his crew though...

Jedireaper
I know nothing ofthe era other than hearing of Cade Skywalker. Whose the bad guys, is it like the Imperial Stormtrooper kinda empire?

Jedireaper
I wanna be Darth Vader cry

Young_Angel
The era is Legacy Era. It's the time of the Sith-Imperial War, which means Roan Fel, true Emperor of the Galaxy and Empire, is fighting against Krayt's Sith Empire. Darth Krayt took Roan Fel's throne on Coruscant, and now Fel is on Bastion.

But now that Darth Krayt is dead, Darth Wyyrlok is now emperor.

Here's more info: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Legacy

And for Darth Vader... I'm sorry. But this is the year 138 ABY, which means Luke, Vader, and everyone who's been in the Rebellion era has been dead 138 years. Sorry... sad

Jedireaper
I'll play the Stormtroopers... lol

Captain REX
I'd think about brushing up more on what the Legacy Era is about before actually joining a game about it, Reaper.

jalek moye
i will post later today

Young_Angel
i will post later today

That's cool! Good news, everybody! I'm staying at home!!! Happy Dance

Jexaz
cud i join

Jexaz

Major Valerian
I see things here haven't changed a bit.

jalek moye
what do you mean?

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Major Valerian
I see things here haven't changed a bit.

MAJOR VALERIAN!!!

You're back! We missed you!! big grin

BTW, Jexaz, you're CS is good to go. smile

Major Valerian
Haha, indeed, I'm back. I still won't be very active though. Although, I will be, when summer ends. I might even get my RP up and running again and join a few.

Young_Angel
Haha, indeed, I'm back. I still won't be very active though. Although, I will be, when summer ends. I might even get my RP up and running again and join a few.

That's great news, Valerian! Hope you have a great summer vacation! Come back soon! smile

Mr.Alex
Sorry i havn't posted yet. Was busy with school stuff. Can i get a recap. will post tomoz. Ty

Young_Angel
Sorry i havn't posted yet. Was busy with school stuff. Can i get a recap. will post tomoz. Ty

That's okay, Mr.Alex. No worries. smile

So far, we're all on Tatooine, in Mos Espa. I'm at an inn called Jup's Inn. Jexaz and Hawkeye113 are also there too.

Atrophy
Name:
Nevan Kyra

Species:
Near-Human

Appearance:
White hair, silver eyes. Stands about 6'3". Wears a Cortosis-weave armor under a thick white cloak that reached his feet, hood always drawn. Pair of Eriadu strength amplifying gloves on his hands.

Personality:
Cold. Always on guard, untrustworthy. Able to blend in a crowd, adapt to his surroundings, and remain undiscovered. A 'Survival-of-the-Fittest' believer. Daring, near fearless, strong-willed. Intuitive.

Homeworld:
Kashyyyk

Gray Jedi(Strict adherence to the core belief of the Jedi. In other words, he's good, but unorthodox.)

Weapon(s):
Lightsaber staff-green. Disguised as a simple walking staff, with inscriptions of power in his people's language etched in.

Ship:
None, currently trapped in Mos Espa.

Bio:
Born under the glowing moon in Kashyyyk. Nevan grew up around Wookiees, learning their customs, their language, and their ways. But as well, his parents taught him his people's ways, and soon combat became his only focus. He would challenge the Wookiee younglings to friendly combat, and whether he won or lost, the experience taught the young boy a great deal. Soon, it was apparent that Nevan was more adept than most would be his age, as his parents noticed. The young boy could defeat a teenage wookiee in single combat, much to the wookiee's dismay, but Nevan never broke conduct, always paying due respect. Once Nevan was eight years old, his parents knew he was force-sensitive. They told him that his people were experts in combat, and that the honor being bestowed upon him was something that meant he could take his training to new heights. Ecstatic, Nevan bid farewell to his Wookiee friends and traveled to Ossus to undergo his training.
While there, Nevan learned a lot about the Jedi, but disagreed with their ways. While he believed that the Universe and the Living Force were inherently good, the methods the Jedi used were ignorant, and presented more of a chance for someone to fall to the Dark Side. He vehemently expressed this point of view, whilst excelling in combat, leading his training to be completed at Knighthood, at the young age of nineteen. Nevan, broken that he would never ascertain the level of Master, and feeling that he had failed his parents and his people, left Ossus, and traveled the Galaxy as a stowaway, eventually landing on Tatooine in Mos Eisley.

While in Mos Eisley, he encountered a very nasty thug, who after a berating of insults, decided to attack Nevan, ending with a severed arm and even more insults. Much to Nevan's displeasure, the thug was apparently one of a local crime boss, and thus Nevan ended up with a price on his head.
Now in Mos Espa, the white-cloaked traveler is searching for a way off of this rock...

I hope it's not too late to join ^^;

Young_Angel
Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, Atrophy. But it's not too late to join. You're approved. smile

Atrophy
Thank you big grin

But my internet is being really faulty right now, else I would've been on already, so I don't know how consistent my posts will be, sorry.

Young_Angel
Oh, that's all right, my friend. No worries. smile

Mr.Alex
Sorry i havn't posted ofr like a week and a bit. I just moved house and we didnt have any internet. Anywho.. I see that we dont have any "EVIL" characters yet. Mind if i jump in as one and scratch my other character?

Young_Angel
Sorry i havn't posted ofr like a week and a bit. I just moved house and we didnt have any internet. Anywho.. I see that we dont have any "EVIL" characters yet. Mind if i jump in as one and scratch my other character?

If you want, Mr.Alex. Go right ahead. smile

Major Valerian
I would like to refresh my RP'ing. If it's not too late, YA, you think I could join in your RP as Cade, like before?

Young_Angel
I would like to refresh my RP'ing. If it's not too late, YA, you think I could join in your RP as Cade, like before?

Major V.? You know that in my RP's... it's never too late. big grin

And yes, you could join in as Cade. smile

Major Valerian
Thanks. Maybe you'd like to tell me what are we up to, though? haha.

Young_Angel
laughing out loud That's okay. Well, so far, we're all going to Cade's ship to get off Tatooine, to put an end to the Sith's reign.

But... for some reason, nobody's responded to this RP anymore. I was thinking of making a new one. What'cha think?

Jedireaper
I didnt see it even start

DangerousBeauty
i might join in as delilah blue... is this rp still alive?

Young_Angel
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
i might join in as delilah blue... is this rp still alive?

Well... if you guys still wanna play in this, then... yeah. It's still open. smile

DangerousBeauty
here is blue's info:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deliah_Blue

Young_Angel
Awesome. smile

Jedireaper
ok

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Name: Darion Bladerunner "Blade"
Appearance: Han Solo/Wedge Antillies type.
Personality: Brash, loud, stubborn, yet tactful
Weapon(s): DL-44 "Solo Special" and whatevers handy at the time. Quite good with his fists too.
Ship: The 'Solo Falcon' and many other names; a YT-1300 light freighter, heavily modified and armoured, with duel quad anti-fighter weapons, twin forward firing turbolaser mounts, including forward and rear firing proton/concussion torpedo launcher. Extended forward mandibles to affix turbolaser mounts, increased fusion core and a duel hyperdrive motivater and crosswired capacitors to avoid energy feed back, the hypermatter accelerator in the second of the hyperdrives is used to shunt energy for the turbolasers but can be switched over in an emergancy. Four auto-tergeting anti-personell repeating blasters affixed behind heavy armour plates, smuggling compartments. Smaller lounge with added weapons locker and four crew quators. Carrys minimum of one crew, or maximum of 35-40 people.
Bio: TBC (on the way)

Young_Angel
Good CS, Jedireaper.smile

The big EH
interesting, may i join or is it too late?

DangerousBeauty
nope we just started it back up

The big EH
cool i'll make a caracter then

The big EH

Young_Angel
Awesome. Welcome, big EH. smile

The big EH
i think my character is going to come in hunting the mynock crew, also gonna make a sort of second character

The big EH

Young_Angel
Looks good, EH. smile Okay, everyone. Here's Anola's CS.

Name: Anola Skywalker
Species: Human (70%), Zeltron (30%)
Appearance: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r282/RandomnessxRules/Anime/Anime%20Girls/CryingLittleGirl.jpg
Personality: Sometimes quiet, adventurous, brave for her age
Home world: Socorro
Weapon(s): None.
Ship: Rides on the Mynock, owned by Cade Skywalker
Bio: Anola was born on the planet Socorro. While growing up, she was always protected by her parents, Cade Skywalker and Deliah Blue. Sometimes, she wanted adventure of her own. Anola has always thought the Jedi were also cool, and wanted to be one. But her father would disapprove of this, feeling that he didn't want his little girl to be hurt and too excited about being a Jedi. But no matter what others think, Anola always dreamt of being a Jedi.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Good CS, Jedireaper.smile Thank-you

The big EH
sweeto

The big EH
i have a great idea for another character, almost exact opposite as kaiden, could it be possible for another character?

Young_Angel
Originally posted by The big EH
i have a great idea for another character, almost exact opposite as kaiden, could it be possible for another character?

Well... you have to play up to 2 characters only. Says it in the rules in the first page .Sorry. sad

The big EH
ok thats fine, missed the page

Young_Angel
Yep. Again, I'm sorry.

The big EH
absolutely no problem

Hawkeye113
My 2nd Character.

Name: Rakith
Species: He is a cross between wolf and human.
Appearance: A werewolf wearing black robes.
Personality: He is totally malicious and will do anything for money.
Homeworld: None.
Weapon(s): Twin Cortosis Sabers, Cortosis Blaster Rifle as well as other weapons.
Ship: The Dread.
Bio: He is a mercenary that was hired by the current sith to kill the jedi currently in existence.

Young_Angel
That's good, Hawkeye113. But the "Wolf" you're describing maybe the Shistavanen.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shistavanen

Young_Angel
Okay, guys!?!

This is the year 143 ABY, due to their daughter! Anola was born in 138 ABY, so... yeah. I'm planning to make another RPG of this. You know, like a Part 2.

So if any of you want, we can play in the Part 2 one. Like when Anola gets kidnapped by the Sith, and Cade and his friends search for her.

You guys up for it?

The big EH
lol, you dont have to make a whole nother rp because of chrono error, it doesnt really matter, just something i found funny

Young_Angel
Originally posted by The big EH
lol, you dont have to make a whole nother rp because of chrono error, it doesnt really matter, just something i found funny

Oh. M'kay then. smile

The big EH
but i have to admit, you do know your star wars

Young_Angel
Aww, thank you. happy

The big EH
dont mention it...seriously..don't

Young_Angel
Aw, okay. smile

Hawkeye113
Hey Young Angel, do you have Delilah or can you have your charry interact with mine.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Hey Young Angel, do you have Delilah or can you have your charry interact with mine.

No, DangerousBeauty plays Deliah Blue. And yeah. Anola can talk to you.

The big EH
okay i came across some pictures for jane's most common appearences, and a HRD body she has.
first numerous apperences (clothes usually change)
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Jane/1251594858_2346_full.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Jane/Android.jpg(definately changes the clothes on that one)
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Jane/Punk-Innocence.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Jane/joanna_perfect_dark_zero.jpg

this is her current appearence when she was talking to anola, cept no weapons \/
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/xenia.jpg

and the one she uses when talking to darion
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa168/maxtype/190px-Juno_fullbody.jpg

and here is her doid body, it's about 5'10"
in combat gear
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Kusanagi_Motoko.jpg

and in casual
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Jane/purpleghostinashell.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.