V & Ozymandias vs Achilles & Leonidas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The warriors of ancient Greece find themselves going up against the superhumans of modern day Earth. No prep. All combatants have there standard costumes and the equipment specified below. Who wins?

Weapons/Equipment
*V: 8 Daggers and Bronze Chestplate
*Ozymandias: Unarmed
*Achilles: Shield, Sword, and Spear
*Leonidas: Shield, Sword, and Spear

Setting
Scenario I: Open Desert
Scenario II: Batcave

omgchos
Achiles and Leo get stomped by V alone. Ozy is epic overkill for this thread.

Darth Martin
I don't see either getting stomped. Both have shields and are great with them. Not to mention the spear gives them great length, reach, and range. Ozymandias is unarmed here.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
Achiles and Leo get stomped by V alone. Ozy is epic overkill for this thread.

About right. Achilles might stand a very small chance against V.

omgchos
Ozy dodged bullets while getting to the shooter before he got more than a couple shots off. Clearing a distance of at least 30 feat. And V's arms and legs got shot to shit, and he still managed to lift a guy off of his feat and break his neck after clearing a roomfull of guys before any but 1 could even reload.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't see either getting stomped. Both have shields and are great with them. Not to mention the spear gives them great length, reach, and range. Ozymandias is unarmed here.

Ozy's way faster then them, a lot stronger and they're not hitting him with a spear. If they try and block a kick with the shield, it's getting severely dented and they'll be flying back 20+ feet onto their asses.

jinXed by JaNx
Achilles would rock V but Ozy brutalizes Achilles and Leonidas.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
If they try and block a kick with the shield, it's getting severely dented Rob............ What the f**k?

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Achilles would rock V but Ozy brutalizes Achilles and Leonidas. The only situation someone would get rocked is if Ozy went H2H with someone.

Robtard
Rob............ What the f**k?

WTF, what? You also parsed what I said.

Darth Martin
WTF to the fact that you think Ozymandias would dent a bronze shield with a mere kick.

Robtard
WTF to the fact that you think Ozymandias would dent a bronze shield with a mere kick.

Because he's super-strong, well beyond any normal or peak human, that's why.

-He kicked Night Owl, who easily weighs 225+ pounds and sent him flying over 30 feet, not rolling on the floor mind you, literally flying.

-Did the same to Rorschach, though he's considerably lighter.

-He slammed Joker's head through a marble counter.

-He picked up Comedian (who's "built like a linerbacker"wink over his head; arms fully extended and tossed him through bulletproof plate glass; he did this effortlessly.

-He jumped straight up in the air to a distance of about 10 feet.

-He jumped and cleared a distance of 30+ feet from a standstill position.

So if you really think his kicks are "mere" and somehow won't both dent an ancient bronze shield and send the holder flying, you need to watch Watchmen again and pay ****ing attention this time around.

Darth Martin
Watchmen again? I'll be sure to do so on July 21 when the dvd is accessible. I'm well aware of every feat you just listed but never did the film show him altering metal's form or shape with blunt force. Hell, the immortal monster in 300 didn't achieve anything similar to what your proposing Ozymandias will do.

omgchos
Watchmen again? I'll be sure to do so on July 21 when the dvd is accessible. I'm well aware of every feat you just listed but never did the film show him altering metal's form or shape with blunt force. Hell, the immortal monster in 300 didn't achieve anything similar to what your proposing Ozymandias will do.
If you can kick a man 30 away, and i mean actually airbourne. Trust me that is enough to dent a bronze shield easily, and its obviously enough to send a man flying.

Darth Martin
That immortal monster kicked Delios 10 feet(more or less) back and he didn't come near close to doing severe damage to the shield.

Bouboumaster
This is why Ozymandias soloes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp17HQ155c0
And this is him catching A BULLET AT POINT BLANK RANGE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lKfpuHfHw&feature=related
He's not touched by the spears.

And this is why V have a good chance of soloing too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqEWDo1VQk

omgchos
10 is not 30 by any stretch. And since Ozy even stated that he didn't want to kill them he obviously wasn't even kicking with all his strength.

omgchos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This is why Ozymandias soloes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp17HQ155c0
And this is him catching A BULLET AT POINT BLANK RANGE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lKfpuHfHw&feature=related
He's not touched by the spears.

And this is why V have a good chance of soloing too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqEWDo1VQk
That's what iv'e been saying from the beggining.

Robtard

That ogre-man has nothing on Ozymandias, he couldn't even completely overpower Leonidas.

Bouboumaster
The only warrior in both movies (300 and Troy) who might compete with Ozymandias in the strenght department is Ajax, in Troy.

But Ozymandias knows martial arts, is able to catch a frggin bullet, etc, etc.

A fairer fight would be Achilles, Hector, Ajax, Paris with his long bow, Leonidas and a couple of spartans with all of they're equipement.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
That ogre-man has nothing on Ozymandias, he couldn't even completely overpower Leonidas. I'd say he did. Leonidas had nothing for him as far as strength goes.

Robtard
I'd say he did. Leonidas had nothing for him as far as strength goes.

Then get your eyes checked. His tossing about the spartans wasn't anything like what Ozymandias did to Comedian, Rorschach and Night Owl. Leonidas was able to hold him at bay when he was over Leonidas and trying to kill him.

What's your point in here anyway, that Ozymandias isn't the last man standing?

kdonggyu94
Ozymandias wins, hands down.

In Watchman, they actually had the assasination attempt in slow motion. You could see the bullets in slow motion, and you could see Ozy in slow motion. And if you watch closely, Ozy is always one pace faster than the bullets.

The reason they put Ozy in slow motion was because he would be too fast for the audience to see. We're talking about a superhero who can easily dodge bullets, catch bullets, kick a man and send him flying for more than 9 seconds in the air before falling down, take down extremely tough fighters such as the comedian, Rorschach, and Night Owl like little babies, etc etc etc...

Ozymandias would smash Achille's heel before Achilles knows what the beep is going on.

KingD19
V and Ozy are both certified superhumans, Ozy through massive amounts of training, and V through that explosion where he was screwed up by the chemicals.

Leonidas is peak human, and Achilles is nearly invincible, but he will get taken down by either of these guys. V or Ozy solos with almost no effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.