The Thread of Savings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genesis
This is thread where you post something that you're saving money for or something you intend on buying in the future.

Right now, I'm saving money for a new awesome gaming PC.

How about you? wink

Nemesis X
This week I'm saving money for Fight Night Round 4.

steverules_2
Bioshock 2 big grin Well actually...I already have enough for it...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by steverules_2
Bioshock 2 big grin Well actually...I already have enough for it...

Think you can hold it until 2010?

Scythe
Trip around the world.

Egypt, China, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Canada, Australia, London and possibly Russia.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Think you can hold it until 2010?

They pushed the date back? Dammit, I thought waiting till November was gonna be tough now I gotta wait till then...well guess I'm gonna have to hold it until then sad

Nemesis X
They pushed the date back? Dammit, I thought waiting till November was gonna be tough now I gotta wait till then...well guess I'm gonna have to hold it until then sad

You can blame the Bioshock gamers because most of them went emo because the first one didn't have multiplayer. To heck with the multiplayer, games should be focused on single player because people are spending $60 on this game goddangit.

steverules_2
I don't care about multiplayer I just wanna play the game, I was really excited being able to play as a big daddy being able to go outside of rapture it was fine just the way it is and it gets delayed cause they wanna add some multiplayer sad 2010 is way more off than November...has any date in 2010 been mentioned?

Genesis
I've yet to play the first Bioshock game! It's something I intend on doing once I'm in possession of my new bad ass PC.

steverules_2
First bioshock game = Amazing, best game I've ever played

Genesis
I enjoyed Fallout III on my XBOX 360. I sold it as an initiative to further save for my PC.

The Grey Fox
Fallout 3 for PC is better anyway. If you thought it looked and played well on 360, you'll be pleasently surprised at it on PC.

Oh, and I'm currently saving up for my next lip piercing.

Piggle Humsy
saving for a couple flights to america... that's about it.

right now I don't need to save for most stuff cause I can afford it on one weeks wages.

occultdestroyer
Planning to sell all 3 of my cars for just 1 new car.

Neo Darkhalen
First bioshock game = Amazing, best game I've ever played

Best 360 game to date. Timesplitters 2 is still my favorite game of all time.

I don't care about multiplayer I just wanna play the game, I was really excited being able to play as a big daddy being able to go outside of rapture it was fine just the way it is and it gets delayed cause they wanna add some multiplayer sad 2010 is way more off than November...has any date in 2010 been mentioned?

First fiscal quater of 2K which starts in November.

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Fallout 3 for PC is better anyway. If you thought it looked and played well on 360, you'll be pleasently surprised at it on PC.

Oh, and I'm currently saving up for my next lip piercing.

Agreed, owning both versions I can say the PC version is 2x better then the 360 version.

Originally posted by Genesis
I enjoyed Fallout III on my XBOX 360. I sold it as an initiative to further save for my PC.

I was in the same situation not so long ago....now I have a pretty good one, planning on changing my graphics card to a Nividia GTX285 though.

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

right now I don't need to save for most stuff cause I can afford it on one weeks wages.

Lucky ***** uhuh

Genesis

Why would you want to come here?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

Lucky ***** uhuh

I know stoned

Why would you want to come here?

To party... and have sex.

I mean I can do that here too.. but I thought 'what the hell! let's be adventurous!' haermm

steverules_2
Looks like I need to become an American biscuits

GCG
Saving for some dives on some wrecks. 2 of them at night

Röland
LCD tv.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm saving money to move to Portland, Oregon where I need to pay first and last month's rent, as well as cover my mortgage in Las Vegas in case we can't find renters.

dadudemon
I'm saving to buy a sound sytem for my home theater setup.

I'm only missing the speakers.

Still comes in at $7500. sad

Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm saving for a cheesy double beef burrito from taco bell. I've already got 45 cents eek!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm saving for a cheesy double beef burrito from taco bell. I've already got 45 cents eek!

With goals like that, you must be very successful. big grin

GCG

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
With goals like that, you must be very successful. big grin I get around diva

GCG

The Couch wink

and under the car seat

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by GCG
The Couch wink

and under the car seat The couch is my version of the ATM

GCG
you can also find peanuts, crisps, popcorn, hairclips, condoms and gnomes

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by GCG
you can also find peanuts, crisps, popcorn, hairclips, condoms and gnomes maybe its like a comfy personal walmart.

GCG
maybe its like a comfy personal walmart.

except i cannot find a Natalie Portman in mine !

Genesis
I know stoned

To party... and have sex.

I mean I can do that here too.. but I thought 'what the hell! let's be adventurous!' haermm

So, seriously, why do you wish to come to America?

Piggle Humsy
Looks like I need to become an American biscuits

haermm

So, seriously, why do you wish to come to America?

Seriously.. those are the reasons no expression

A whole bunch of my mates are going to NYC for St.Patrick's Day next year, I've always wanted to go to New York and if it's anything like when I went Vegas with them it will be awesome.
also a chance to meet a couple special KMC-ers at the same time.

Plus I love America. awesrg

steverules_2
Well I'm glad I'm a special KMC-er but America is not where I live awesome

Piggle Humsy
Well I'm glad I'm a special KMC-er but America is not where I live awesome

Oh silly me awesome

Genesis
haermm

Seriously.. those are the reasons no expression

A whole bunch of my mates are going to NYC for St.Patrick's Day next year, I've always wanted to go to New York and if it's anything like when I went Vegas with them it will be awesome.
also a chance to meet a couple special KMC-ers at the same time.

Plus I love America. awesrg

I'm not surprised that you love it. You don't live here.

Oh, and couldn't you just shoot yourself instead of spreading more STD's in the states? I hear it's cost effective. Well, not for your family.

Rogue Jedi
Took this for a test spin this morning:

http://www.hundredsofusedmotorcycles.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=05312158X7K15K2009J5I30I13JPMQ1364R0&veh=38319&pov=1239972&dlroverride=1363

Genesis
A motorcycle? I have a Bicycle. I wrote Harley Davidson on it in felt. Does it count?

Amazing Vrayo!!

Plus I love America. awesrg meh,, its better than Panama srug

Rogue Jedi
A motorcycle? I have a Bicycle. I wrote Harley Davidson on it in felt. Does it count? Sure haermm

Genesis
No fair.

Selphie
Think I'm going to start saving for a normal ipod; not a shuffle anymore. I'll probably keep my shuffle, but I'd like to hook up an ipod to my future care, and it's just convenient to have your ipod hooked up to your car, rather than having a million cds in your car, that you may or may not listen to. Not sure what kind of ipod I'll get, probably will get the cheapest thing I can get.

the.kenzo
Saving up for my move to Nevada.

Genesis
I want my PC so badly, I can taste it's cold metallic chassis.

Creepy.

=Tired Hiker=
I want my PC so badly, I can taste it's cold metallic chassis.

Creepy.

You're buying a penis car? laughing out loud

Genesis
That was an awful replacement for that abbreviation. You dirty minded fellow, you.

Piggle Humsy
I'm not surprised that you love it. You don't live here.

Oh, and couldn't you just shoot yourself instead of spreading more STD's in the states? I hear it's cost effective. Well, not for your family.

I don't love it enough to move there, just visit.

and I don't have STD's mhm

Genesis
I don't love it enough to move there, just visit.

and I don't have STD's mhm

You didn't quite understand. You only like it so much because you don't live here.

Lucky you. I'm considering moving to Canada.

So, you're just a wh . . . promiscuous woman?

Piggle Humsy
You didn't quite understand. You only like it so much because you don't live here.

Lucky you. I'm considering moving to Canada.

So, you're just a wh . . . promiscuous woman?

I wanna move to Canada too!! maybe we can be roomies? eek!

Um.. no... none of the above.. awehuhs

Mairuzu
saving money to spend on womenzzzzzzzzzzz

Genesis
I wanna move to Canada too!! maybe we can be roomies? eek!

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not have a line up of horny, middle aged men at my door waiting for mediocre pleasure from a wh . . . Damnit, "Promicuous woman."

I'm sure you understand.

Ultimate Wil
I'm gonna try to save money for a guitar or the next guitar hero.

Piggle Humsy
Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not have a line up of horny, middle aged men at my door waiting for mediocre pleasure from a wh . . . Damnit, "Promicuous woman."

I'm sure you understand.

yeah... true.. but it's not just middle aged men... my clients range from early twenties to late 40's..

wait.... damnit! awehuhs

and I'm not surprised it's mediocre.. only having slept with one guy.. but I'm sure I'll get better with experience.. awetwitch

Genesis
yeah... true.. but it's not just middle aged men... my clients range from early twenties to late 40's..

wait.... damnit! awehuhs

and I'm not surprised it's mediocre.. only having slept with one guy.. but I'm sure I'll get better with experience.. awetwitch

Why would you tell me how many men you've slept with? That's personal information. You should carry some dignity.

That one guy must have been mad. Who'd be crazy enough to sleep with you? You're irritating.

Piggle Humsy
oh wow your words really hurt... 'scuse me while I go cry into my pillow...

weird coincidence that you post in my ex's thread a lot and here you are trying to insult me.

you can go back to butt ****ing him now.

Ryo 666
An XBox 360. Only take 2 or 3 weeks but then gotta save for a couple games and then Live.

Wow Genesis now there's no way you can deny being a troll.

Also, go Piggle!!

Genesis
oh wow your words really hurt... 'scuse me while I go cry into my pillow...

weird coincidence that you post in my ex's thread a lot and here you are trying to insult me.

you can go back to butt ****ing him now.

What? I'm sorry but I'm not sure who your ex is. You seem extremely paranoid. I post in a lot of threads. I think I posted in a Russian thread the other day. Do you suspect that I'm KGB?

I thought we were both joking around with each other. Apparently, you're confused regarding the nature of my posts. How could you misunderstand something so obvious? Good god.

Christ, I feel sorry for whoever took the plunge to go out with you. Egad.

Originally posted by Ryo 666
An XBox 360. Only take 2 or 3 weeks but then gotta save for a couple games and then Live.

Wow Genesis now there's no way you can deny being a troll.

Also, go Piggle!!

Be quiet!

Rogue Jedi
I had a Sega genesis once. I had Virtua Fighter and that crappy dolphin game.

Genesis
I hate the Sega Genesis. I much preferred the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.