Heros and Villans that you want more of!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
I would personally liked to have seen Gambit and TDK Two-Face more.

Alpha Centauri
Wade Wilson.

Although, then he simply would have been the star of that movie. Can't have that with Hugh Jackman's Wolverine around.

-AC

jinXed by JaNx
Considering that his name was in the title i say Surfer. It would have been nice to see him do something other than phase through rockets.

I really did like Wade Wilson and i think Reynolds was a great choice to portray his character. i still have no idea why they didn't give him more time but then again every aspect of that movie is f**ked. Seriously, you have several different comics which lay the story out for you. They should have just started from Weapon X and then moved onto Alpha flight.

Darth Martin
Surfer because of the only action we saw was everything we already saw in the damn trailer. That's how desperate they were to sell tickets.

I like Ozymandias' lack of screentime. It helps the movie and his character.

TDK Two-Face is clearly the best fleshed out character on the list. Love to see more of him.

SnakeEyes
I would kill for a good Silver Surfer flick. His character has the potential for an extremely epic cosmic adventure film.

Also, I wouldn't mind Two-Face returning for a third Nolan Batman film.

Mindship
Deadpool, because Reynolds seem to do a really good job in his all-too brief stint (ie, while he was still recognizable).

Surfer...well, for obvious reasons. Just don't make him skinny and bowl-legged. And while I like Lawrence Fishburn, I don't think he was the best choice for the voice (Doug Jones in the early trailers sounded better, IMO).

Alpha Centauri
Surfer is, no offense, too boring to get his own movie.

He's one of my favourite Marvel characters, I have almost all his comics...but he seriously won't work in a movie.

-AC

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Surfer is, no offense, too boring to get his own movie. Same way I feel about Thor. erm

chomperx9
i want to see more of surfer but in a better movie

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I would kill for a good Silver Surfer flick. His character has the potential for an extremely epic cosmic adventure film.

Also, I wouldn't mind Two-Face returning for a third Nolan Batman film.
Agreed. Add In The Riddler and I'm good.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Same way I feel about Thor. erm

Thor isn't opposed to beating someone's ass.

I love Surfer, but even I feel like I could push him off his board if I wanted to and he wouldn't do anything back.

-AC

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Thor isn't opposed to beating someone's ass.

I love Surfer, but even I feel like I could push him off his board if I wanted to and he wouldn't do anything back.

-AC

Well would you beat baby's ass for throwing a bouncing ball at you?

Wolfie
I'd like to see the Deadpool and Silver Surfer spinoffs. Gambit would be a badass movie too.

Abomination I would like to see return in the third Incredible Hulk movie. Obviously they're gonna go with Leader in the second, but I'd like for the third that they look into Abomination's personal struggles with being the monster that he is.

I'd like to see a sequel, reboot, anything of Spawn. He's my favorite and it seems that no one is sure what to do with him so nothing is being done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.