Richard Dragon vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
two master ma's go all out. all out war.

occultdestroyer
Pure H2H, I'd say Richard Dragon.

All-out brawl, Elektra mindrapes him.

Wild Shadow
Elektra ftw...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

I'd agree with that.

Konton
Elektraaaaa. I saw RIchard is a slightly better MA. But she's just a better fighter.

Daredevil1
Richard Dragon wins.

iceman24567
Richard wins.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer

agreed

Tazer

Daredevil1
With her mind all she can probably do is read his thoughts. Its not like she leaves him as a vegetable.

Konton
Originally posted by Daredevil1
With her mind all she can probably do is read his thoughts. Its not like she leaves him as a vegetable.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_garrotmindraped1.jpghttp://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_garrotmindraped2.jpghttp://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_garrotmindraped3.jpg

Oh really? Brain hemorrhaging should suffice.

BruceSkywalker
Dragon beats the crap out of her

Daredevil1
And did she do that Brain hemorrhaging to Shang Chi?........No it was actually a draw.

Yeah the character that you show she did it too reeeks of Richard Dragon level.......LOL.

Enyalus
Elektra wins.

namorsubby
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Dragon beats the crap out of her

Konton
And did she do that Brain hemorrhaging to Shang Chi?........No it was actually a draw.

Yeah the character that you show she did it too reeeks of Richard Dragon level.......LOL.

She wasn't looking to kill Shang.

Your logic is flawed. Because Elektra hasn't used tp on Richard means she can't use it against him? lol. Give me a telepathic resistance feat and we can talk.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Konton
She wasn't looking to kill Shang.

Your logic is flawed. Because Elektra hasn't used tp on Richard means she can't use it against him? lol. Give me a telepathic resistance feat and we can talk.

And show me a character that is equivalent to Richard and then we can talk.

The burden of proof is on you since you claimed she would do a Brain hemorrhaging. Doing it on cannon fodder or non elite top tier fighters like Dragon for comparison is highly illogical.

Daredevil1
Next you'll say because she blocks multiple bullets she can parry or block all punches and kicks. Oh wait she gets tagged by punches and kicks.

namorsubby
seldom seen elektra ability FTW.........nah i'm kidding.

richard FTW

Konton
And show me a character that is equivalent to Richard and then we can talk.

The burden of proof is on you since you claimed she would do a Brain hemorrhaging. Doing it on cannon fodder or non elite top tier fighters like Dragon for comparison is highly illogical.

Since when does being a good Martial Artist = telepathic immunity? Unless you can prove to me that Richard's resistance is above that of "canon fodder" I don't feel I would even need to find any more evidence.

But I don't feel like debating today.

With or without telepathy Elektra would win.

Daredevil1
Since when does being a good Martial Artist = telepathic immunity? Unless you can prove to me that Richard's resistance is above that of "canon fodder" I don't feel I would even need to find any more evidence.

But I don't feel like debating today.

With or without telepathy Elektra would win.

I see you have no evidence to show she can do what you think she can to Richard Dragon. Thanks.

At least Dragon has shown to have the advantage on Connor, Bronze Tiger, Shiva(before her goons interfered). Richard Dragon has shown to have the advantage against his elite martial artists. Elektra on the other hand has not shown superiority against her elite group. And you think she's going to mind rape him when she couldn't even do it to Shang-Chi or Bullseye.

Yes she dominated Bullsye but even she never used her mind mojo on him. And lets face it Bullseye is good but not an elite with characters like Shang, Ironfist, Daredevil, or Captain America.

Konton
I see you have no evidence to show she can do what you think she can to Richard Dragon. Thanks.

At least Dragon has shown to have the advantage on Connor, Bronze Tiger, Shiva(before her goons interfered). Richard Dragon has shown to have the advantage against his elite martial artists. Elektra on the other hand has not shown superiority against her elite group. And you think she's going to mind rape him when she couldn't even do it to Shang-Chi or Bullseye.

Yes she dominated Bullsye but even she never used her mind mojo on him. And lets face it Bullseye is good but not an elite with characters like Shang, Ironfist, Daredevil, or Captain America.

She has many "elite" victories.

I'm going to ask you to browse through her respect thread before you make stupid assumptions. I've already did all the research on his capabilities.

Daredevil1
She has many "elite" victories.

I'm going to ask you to browse through her respect thread before you make stupid assumptions. I've already did all the research on his capabilities.

She fought Shang to a stalemate. Her fights with Daredevil had circumstances with either traps or walls and neither has really dominated the other. She hasn't even fought Cap or Ironfist. And most of her advantages on Logan are also circumstantial. And even she told Logan while she's trying to kill him Logan is trying to reach out to her. ie holding back.

Oh yeah your right. Real dominance against her peers. Not even remotely close to Richards record.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.