Darth Revan with the valley of the Jedi's Power Vs. Jerec and his Dark Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
My favorite Sith Lord with the Valley of the Jedi's Power Vs. Jerec, Boc, Sariss, Yun, Maw, Gorc, and Pic

Vorpal Ruin
So, the relatively unknown automatically loses?

Nephthys
Revan's power is already described as 'immense', with the valley of the Jedi's power he'd stomp Zeus with a simple FChoke, let alone these guys.

Lightsnake
Jrec with the valley's power was borderline omnipotent...yeah, no losing for Revan

bane's heart
revan pwns them

Slash_KMC
Revan beats these shortnames.

Eminence
I voted for the other guys.

no expression

Slash_KMC
Well, you voted wrong.

Eminence
no

bane's heart
yes

ares834
Heck, Coleman Trebor with the Valley of the Jedi may be able to take these guys out... possibly... no...

bane's heart
he'd have to be in there for like a month

Lord Lucien
While drinking midichlorian juice.

Darth Truculent
Revan while drunk

Hewhoknowsall
How powerful is the valley of the Jedi's power?

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
So, the relatively unknown automatically loses?

No. I actually think Jerec is really cool and he's got 6 people helping him, so I think it would be close

Darth Truculent
Revan's mastery of the Force surpasses that of Jerec and he is counted to be among the one of the most powerful Sith Lords. Revan defeated Malak and he was aided by the Star Forge. Even with his cronies, Jerec would be no match for a Sith Lord of Revan's caliber.

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Revan's mastery of the Force surpasses that of Jerec and he is counted to be among the one of the most powerful Sith Lords. Revan defeated Malak and he was aided by the Star Forge. Even with his cronies, Jerec would be no match for a Sith Lord of Revan's caliber. Jerec's power is near Vader's. With his "cronies" Jerec would destroy Revan, however in this fight Revan has the valley of the Jedi power up... Letting him easily destroy them all.

Gaevus Mesias
Originally posted by ares834
Jerec's power is near Vader's. With his "cronies" Jerec would destroy Revan, however in this fight Revan has the valley of the Jedi power up... Letting him easily destroy them all.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but, I highly doubt Jerec was near Vader considering he got beaten by a neophyte Kyle Katarn even when amplified by the Valley of the Jedi.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Gaevus Mesias
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but, I highly doubt Jerec was near Vader considering he got beaten by a neophyte Kyle Katarn even when amplified by the Valley of the Jedi.

I agree. Vader is definitely my 2nd favorite Sith.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I agree. Vader is definitely my 2nd favorite Sith.

*insert connection*

Originally posted by Gaevus Mesias

confused
erm
huh
blink

Though to be fair, Jerec's power was said to be close to Vader's. And that comparison came from an untrained Force-sensitive. So that's an opinion given by a character whose knowledge and understanding of the Force is equivalent to that of a Youngling. Not too reliable frankly.

DarthDaniel1001
True.

Incanus
Uhhh, well if my connection is right then lightsabers would be part of it, and its ability of skill has been degrading over time, and with Revan with the power of about 100-200 sith lords or more, AND 99 jedi(masters and knights) with Lord Hoths power (which was considerable, he may have been an image of jedi near Revans time, maybe not hes not that well described or anything) and his own, after being a Padawan that had no memory of his past, defeated Darth Malak, a fallen jedi that was his best friend that betrayed him, who was even more powerful from the Star Forge, AND resisted corruption from the Dark Side in Malaks presence and the Star Forge, i think he could be drunk, fall asleep, have the biggest hangover in history, and still pwn them with his eyes closed......... Wait, is this Star Forge before or after? memories he has? cuz if he has all his memories then he would wtfomglolpwn them under more than the above circumstances......

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Incanus
Uhhh, well if my connection is right then lightsabers would be part of it, and its ability of skill has been degrading over time, and with Revan with the power of about 100-200 sith lords or more, AND 99 jedi(masters and knights) with Lord Hoths power (which was considerable, he may have been an image of jedi near Revans time, maybe not hes not that well described or anything) and his own, after being a Padawan that had no memory of his past, defeated Darth Malak, a fallen jedi that was his best friend that betrayed him, who was even more powerful from the Star Forge, AND resisted corruption from the Dark Side in Malaks presence and the Star Forge, i think he could be drunk, fall asleep, have the biggest hangover in history, and still pwn them with his eyes closed......... Wait, is this Star Forge before or after? memories he has? cuz if he has all his memories then he would wtfomglolpwn them under more than the above circumstances...... ..................

Power of 200 Sith Lords--whaaaaaa?

Darth Truculent
For arguments sake here - what if Jerec faced the Sith Lord Revan who had his memories? Jerec wouldn't stand a chance. Revan and Malak plundered both Malachor V & Korriban so do the math. Jerec wouldn't even come close to Revan's mastery of the Force & dark side.

Incanus
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Power of 200 Sith Lords--whaaaaaa?
Yeah, Lord Kaan, the original Brotherhood of Darkness, (that are still alive) except Qoordis, and the Twi'Lek one i forgot his name, and Kas'im, and every single student from the Korriban academy, and maybe a few more. Lots of students went to the Korriban, as it is said some have only a bare connection and are very weak.

mattatom
Yeah, Lord Kaan, the original Brotherhood of Darkness, (that are still alive) except Qoordis, and the Twi'Lek one i forgot his name, and Kas'im, and every single student from the Korriban academy, and maybe a few more. Lots of students went to the Korriban, as it is said some have only a bare connection and are very weak.
The other lord was Kopecz (sp?).

Incanus
Yeah, Kopecz was his name. But i accidently made it sound like the students wernt there, which they were.

Jexaz
Originally posted by ares834
Jerec's power is near Vader's. With his "cronies" Jerec would destroy Revan, however in this fight Revan has the valley of the Jedi power up... Letting him easily destroy them all.

dude Jerec cant stand next to Revan even if he didnt have the valley of jedi power up. and Jerec is nowhere near Vader. Revan, Personally, iss my favorite Jedi/Sith and vader v.s. Revan would be a good fight, but i still believe Revan would come out on top

Lord Lucien
Yeah, Lord Kaan, the original Brotherhood of Darkness, (that are still alive) except Qoordis, and the Twi'Lek one i forgot his name, and Kas'im, and every single student from the Korriban academy, and maybe a few more. Lots of students went to the Korriban, as it is said some have only a bare connection and are very weak. Saying Revan=200 Sith Lords indicates there is a definition as to how powerful each Sith Lord is. In order for this equation to be true, it must have backing and basis in a canonical source. To prove you're not just putting this all together in your head based on personal perception and bias, please refer me to this source.

Incanus
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction. I never said Revan=200 sith lords, i said he would gain their power by using the power of the valley of the jedi.

Lord Lucien
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction. I never said Revan=200 sith lords, i said he would gain their power by using the power of the valley of the jedi. Then so did Katarn, Jerec, Desann, Tavion, and every Reborn and Shadowtrooper. Unless those were some piss-poor Sith Lords, then this isn't true.

Incanus
Well, yes there were some terrible sith lords that were used. Some had barely a small connection to the force. They were barely able to cast 1 lightning bolt. If Bane had been there i wouldnt want to know the results...... Wait, i just reread the part of that, there were 100 sith lords, and Githany, who was strong in the force. So was Kaan, and any others of the original Brotherhood.

Lord Lucien
Where was it said that someone who accessed the Valley gained the specific powers of each lingering Sith? As far as Dark Forces and Outcast made clear, the Valley offered "great power", but nothing specific.

Incanus
You cant access specific souls, but only the full power. You owuld have the srength of Hoth and 100 jedi knights/master, and a about 100 sith+Githany. You may even have a small amount of Banes power, as he was affected to. Just barely though. Small tug on his mind.

Lord Lucien
You cant access specific souls, but only the full power. You owuld have the srength of Hoth and 100 jedi knights/master, and a about 100 sith+Githany. You may even have a small amount of Banes power, as he was affected to. Just barely though. Small tug on his mind. You're just making these up now. You really, really need to provide sources for these assertions.

Incanus
i said MAY gain some of Banes power, but probably not. Lord Hoth led the 100 jedi in Bane Path of Destruction down into the caves were Kaan awaited him with the thought bomb. Hoth took with him 99 jedi knights. Kaan had a simiar number of sith, maybe more, maybe less, but at least 50. Some of them only had small connections to the force. The jedi were all masters and knights. They were the ones who had been on Ruusan the longest. All my points come from Bane Path of Destruction and are canon as far as i know. POD is canon, right?

Lord Lucien
Yes it is, all of what transpired is C-canon. What is subject to suspicion is your assertion that someone who accesses the Valley's power will gain the strength and power of all these people. I can see why you'd think that, but I can't find any source which states that that is what happens. Otherwise, every single one of those shitty Reborn from Outcast should have the power of Kaan, Hoth, Githany, and 200 other Force-users... which of course, they don't.

Incanus
I dont know really, i dont think the Valley has been explained in any canon source. But Maybe when the first person to use it used it (Jerec)He took most of its power away, and after Katarn did to, the Desann, i dont think much would be left. Im thinking of it like a battery, the more its used, the less power is in it.

Lord Lucien
Well there's no source for that, so until proven otherwise, it's an inexhaustible power supply, but not a convergence array of Sith Lord and Jedi powers.

Incanus
It is at least 150 Force users, as there were 100 jedi and the entire Brotherhood was there (which were at least 50) but the Brotherhood had mostly weak force users, against jedi knights and masters. There would still be a considerable amount of power in the Valley, and Revan is canonically very powerful to start with. I think he could kill half of them without the Valley.

Lord Lucien
Definitely, the minions are going down, but Jerec may get him while he's busy fighting them all. Give Revan the Valley though and they're all dead

Incanus
Yep. Revan would still fight with Jerec however, but wounded and dying most likely. Thats without the Valley. With it your right, they get owned.

Captain REX
I think the Valley of the Jedi was mainly dangerous if placed in the control of someone who already had sufficient power in the Force, hence Jerec (who was not Vader-level but still a notable Dark Jedi in his own right) being a major threat, as it would enhance his own power.

Anyone else that lacks a connection to the Force or has rejected it usually turns out to be not nearly as powerful; Katarn uses it to jumpstart his own connection, and the Shadowtroopers/Reborn are not very impressive at all.

So Revan using it... very possibly lethal to any of Jerec and his minions.

DarthDaniel1001
EXACTLY! It's true that Reborn are exposed to the valley's power but this is AFTER Kyle Katarn has freed the spirits that linger there. After that, it's just a place strong in the force, but no longer possess the spirits that make it powerful. And most of it's energy is used to make reborn Force-Sensitive in the first place. Who knows? A Reborn with the Valley of the Jedi's FULL power could be very dangerous indeed

DarthDaniel1001
I think that Jerec's group would do well, but with the Valley of the Jedi's power, one has the combined skills of:
Lord Kaan-A coward but a fairly skilled one
Lord Hoth-A Very powerful Jedi Master and a worthy rival of any of the Sith from the movies
Githany-My personal favorite of Kaan's brotherhood not counting Bane
Kopecz-No comment
The Brotherhood (At least 47 other Sith)
99 Jedi Knights and Masters who had been on Russan the longest
In all, with this kind of power, I dare say Revan could yank the Death Star out of orbit the same way Starkiller pulled down a Star Destroyer.

Incanus
Holy **** that would be about what he could do. Does ANYONE want to deny Revan is powerful? No? Ok then, i would say Revan woul be able to make a planet explode in a few seconds like that. And on Kopecz, he managed to fight a skilled jedi master for a while while he was badly wounded. Imagine how good he would have been if he hadnt been wounded.

Eminence
One of you needs to prove that someone immersed in the power of the valley acquires the combined power or "skill" of all the Jedi and Sith that died there, because it sounds like bullshit to me.

Incanus
Not their lightsaber skill, just their power. You cant access a specific persons power, just the overall. Jerec. Katarn. Both of those guys did it.

Eminence
Prove it.

Incanus
Jedi knight dark forces. Jerev comes out of the Valleys immersion almost omnipotent, dude. Read Kyle Katarns, AND Jerecs wookieepedia page, and they both say the same.

Lord Lucien
Jedi knight dark forces. Jerev comes out of the Valleys immersion almost omnipotent, dude. Read Kyle Katarns, AND Jerecs wookieepedia page, and they both say the same. No. You're not understanding. PROVE that anyone who uses the powers acquires the individual powers of each Sith and Jedi trapped there. As far as we've ever seen, the user just gains immense powers, but nothing specific to Kaan or Hoth etc.

Incanus
Dude, im talking about their strength in the force. NO ONE would be able to lsoe if they acquired the porwers AND lightsaber skill of 100 jedi knights and masters and sith lords. They were only able to gain the power that they overall had. Only strength in the force, no powers, no skill.

bane's heart
Dude, im talking about their strength in the force. NO ONE would be able to lsoe if they acquired the porwers AND lightsaber skill of 100 jedi knights and masters and sith lords. They were only able to gain the power that they overall had. Only strength in the force, no powers, no skill.

your speculating again. do u have a source that proves it?

Incanus
Dude, the Valley came in 1 game, and as far as i know was never mentioned. But I will take you to Bane Path of Destruction: Hoth and 99 jedi (99+1=100) and Kaan with the Brotherhood(at least 50-200, no number is given) and the fact that there were actually some powerful people in those armies, i am not speculating sating anyone with all that power is weak. AND i am not speculating in the fact that you can only take the whole power. It would be impossible to take 1 specific set of skills, or then Jerec would have wtfomglolrolfpwned Kyle Katarn. He would have known many styles that were lost, and he didnt He would have known lost force powers, which he did not.

Gaevus Mesias
Dude, the Valley came in 1 game, and as far as i know was never mentioned. But I will take you to Bane Path of Destruction: Hoth and 99 jedi (99+1=100) and Kaan with the Brotherhood(at least 50-200, no number is given) and the fact that there were actually some powerful people in those armies, i am not speculating sating anyone with all that power is weak. AND i am not speculating in the fact that you can only take the whole power. It would be impossible to take 1 specific set of skills, or then Jerec would have wtfomglolrolfpwned Kyle Katarn. He would have known many styles that were lost, and he didnt He would have known lost force powers, which he did not.

Had he stayed in the VOJ longer, he might have obviously grown more powerful, but as I have stated in a previous post, he got butt-raped by a neophyte Kyle. Now, this was before Kyle himself was exposed to the VOJ, so he wasn't as powerful. So if neophyte Kyle himself can defeat Jerec's lackeys, Jerec and his lackeys get killed by Revan. But I can't help u with those other qustions. I'm to lazy to think.

Lord Lucien
Dude, im talking about their strength in the force. NO ONE would be able to lsoe if they acquired the porwers AND lightsaber skill of 100 jedi knights and masters and sith lords. They were only able to gain the power that they overall had. Only strength in the force, no powers, no skill. Where is you source that explicitly states that a Valley user gains their lightsaber skills and Force powers?

Nephthys
That isn't what hes saying though....

Lord Lucien
Ah good. Over the past few days I've gained the tendency to skip most posts and read the first sentence only.

Nephthys
With Incanus, I'm sure nobody can blame you for that.

Incanus
You know, that isnt really insulting, and im not blind..............

Nephthys
Well no offence, but most of what you say is telling us things we already know. We are all star wars nerds, we do know some stuff.

Incanus
Well, im just working with very limited knowledge, and wookieepedia, so i cant give anything better.

Nephthys
Well, you don't have to say everything thats possibly relavant, just some of it mixed with some logic. For example-

'I think Dooku would win. He has demonstrated duelling skills in excess to that of Kit Fisto, his opponent, in that he's held off both Anakin and Obi won at once and given Yoda a decent fight, both of which are superior to Fisto's duelling feats. He has also shown greater force powers, giving Yoda trouble trouble with his lightning, splintering a roof and disabling Kenobi with TK, as well as being named one of the greatest jedi ever (or something) and an even better sith etc'

Incanus
I think that Yoda was holding back because he though maybe Dooku could be saved, and it happened to happen later that Dooku would say that he wished to convert sides, and asked for Kenobi and Skywalker to come to Vjun and pick him up or start negotiations, and Yoda went to in the hopes that Dooku was sincere. He wasnt, and Yoda gave up on his former student.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.