DC MAs VS Marvel MAs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Batman
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Batgirl (Cass)
Richard Dragon
Deathstroke
Bronze Tiger

VS

Captain America
Shang Chi
Silver Samurai
Deadpool
Moonknight
Daredevil
Winter Soldier

All members of the team should be KO'd in order to win.
NO outside interference, NO BFR.

1. With standard gear
2. Pure H2H
3. With 2 days prep

Konton
1. Team 1
2. Team 1
3. Batman solos.

Juk3n
H2H

Rogers vs Bruce = Rogers, just.
Bucky vs Nightwing = Split.
Daredevil vs Batgirl = Daredevil, but he works for it.
Shang-Chi vs Shiva = Shang-Chi, but he works for it.
Silver Samurai vs Richard Dragon = Dragon.
Deadpool vs Deathstroke = Deadpool.
Moonknight vs Bronze Tiger = Bronze Tiger.

Marvel win, but they could be matched a different way for different results i suppose.

With regards to the Prep & Gear bouts, Bat family pack enough of an arsenal to wreck a team. Coupled with Deathstrokes prep and gear, Team 1 for those 2 bouts.

Darth Martin
DC for all 3 scenarios.

Originally posted by Juk3n
Bucky vs Nightwing = Split. Agree with most everything you said, except for this.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DC for all 3 scenarios.

Agree with most everything you said, except for this.

I admit i was reaching a little stick out tongue

But in Marvels defense, OP used more top tiers in the DC list than the Marvel. Personally, i would have replaced MoonKnight with Elektra, and just barred her TP.

Darth Martin
Agreed. I was reading it and thinking this is kinda lopsided in DC's favor. Especially the prep scenario. Panther should have been added.

occultdestroyer
I'm thinking of ditching out either Winter Soldier or Silver Samurai for Black Panther.

But then I'd have to ditch Nightwing for Mr. Terrific (Holt)

Juk3n
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Agreed. I was reading it and thinking this is kinda lopsided in DC's favor. Especially the prep scenario. Panther should have been added.

Aye, agreed there, Panther would have been a nice edition for the Prep/Gear matches, though prolly not enough.

Deadpool
Panther are the only 2 whos gear could give them a level footing with the Other team, and even then..

Tazer
Yo.

1) 2 can take this, its a fight tho
2) 1
3) coinflip

Tazer

Darth Martin
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I'm thinking of ditching out either Winter Soldier or Silver Samurai for Black Panther.

But then I'd have to ditch Nightwing for Mr. Terrific (Holt) While Holt's great I think Nightwing and Panther would be a fair match.

Besides adding Holt to DC would just further the prep stomp. Seriously Batman, Holt, and Slade. Marvel can forget about the prep battle.

D_Dude1210
With ANY prep, Batman solos. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Sage gets no respect...

grimify
1. DC
2. DC, Winter Soldier and Moon Knight are the weak links
3. DC stomps

Enyalus
1) Marvel wins.
2) DC stomps.
3) DC stomps again.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Konton
1. Team 1
2. Team 1
3. Batman solos.

BruceSkywalker
1. Team 1
2. Team 1
3. Batman solos.

agreed

AlmightyKfish
DC all three times.

Prep-Man
1. toss up.
2. dc
3. batman

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sage gets no respect...

what does she have to do with this?

xJLxKing
1. Team 1
2. Team 1
3. Batman solos.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Batman
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Batgirl (Cass)
Richard Dragon
Deathstroke
Bronze Tiger

VS

Captain America
Shang Chi
Silver Samurai
Deadpool
Moonknight
Daredevil
Winter Soldier

so dc's best vs some of marvel's best?

no danny rand, elektra, wolverine, taskmaster, etc?

Prep-Man
put in armorr and he'll clear half the lineup at lunch time.

Darth Martin
Wolverine with powers wouldn't be fair. Strip his adamantium and healing.

psycho gundam
^ deathstroke?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
so dc's best vs some of marvel's best?

no danny rand, elektra, wolverine, taskmaster, etc?

KK aint here; if he were he'd prolly solo.

Tazer

namorsubby
^ deathstroke? deathstroke really isn't too fair for DC to have.......when he's in those moments where he's performing well, he could knock off a good number of marvel MA's

psycho gundam
i doubt that.

he has difficulty with batman, which means captain america would fight him and do well. cap with backup is a shitstomp.

Enyalus
He also has difficulty with Nightwing. big grin

grimify
Originally posted by namorsubby
deathstroke really isn't too fair for DC to have.......when he's in those moments where he's performing well, he could knock off a good number of marvel MA's

I think Marvel having Deadpool evens that out, really. He's got great skills and better healing.

Bucky should be replaced with Black Panther to help even it out. Especially the gear and prep rounds, which both swing heavily to DC.

namorsubby
lol........he's stomped batman. he's casually toyed with someone who is possibly a better h2h fighter than batman, cassie cain........he's taken nightwing and four teen titans........there's alot more, but i'll stop there.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Enyalus
He also has difficulty with Nightwing. big grin yeah, except for that time where nightwing had plentiful assitance and was still getting embarassed........

Daredevil1
i doubt that.

he has difficulty with batman, which means captain america would fight him and do well. cap with backup is a shitstomp.

Yup. Slade has had difficulty with Batman, Nightwing, and Batgirl. He only does well on teams with prep and tactics.

He did defeat Batman but even after that fight Slade was hurt so bad a regular man who was hand cuffed was giving him tons of problems if I remember right.

Don't get me wrong IMO Slade can take the majority vs Batman. But it won't be easy as portrayed in there fights.

darthgoober
1. Marvel
2. Marvel
3. DC

Marvel's side has too many metahuman edge's for DC to take the majority in the first 2 scenario's IMO.

Enyalus
Deadpool's recent healing stuffs:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DP_Karla1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DP_Karla2.jpg

Very impressive, IMO.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yup. Slade has had difficulty with Batman, Nightwing, and Batgirl. He only does well on teams with prep and tactics.

He did defeat Batman but even after that fight Slade was hurt so bad a regular man who was hand cuffed was giving him tons of problems if I remember right.

Don't get me wrong IMO Slade can take the majority vs Batman. But it won't be easy as portrayed in there fights. he had prep against the jla and sometimes with the titans, but when he whooped nightwing and for titans which included wonder woman donna troy, that wasn't the case.

also, back then when he fought batman, his healing factor didn't appear as great. hell, deadshot "killed" him with six bullets.

but yeah, that's why i made a point in my first post to say "when he's in those moments where he's performing well"........because at times, like when green arrow is outsmarting him, he seems out of the league he is most often placed in.

edit:
but yeah it's not just deathstroke here........DC is just too much for them IMO. I don't wanna say curmstomp, but if someone else did i wouldn't scold em for it.

Daredevil1
he had prep against the jla and sometimes with the titans, but when he whooped nightwing and for titans which included wonder woman donna troy, that wasn't the case.

also, back then when he fought batman, his healing factor didn't appear as great. hell, deadshot "killed" him with six bullets.

but yeah, that's why i made a point in my first post to say "when he's in those moments where he's performing well"........because at times, like when green arrow is outsmarting him, he seems out of the league he is most often placed in.

edit:
but yeah it's not just deathstroke here........DC is just too much for them IMO. I don't wanna say curmstomp, but if someone else did i wouldn't scold em for it.

Agreed to an extent. Even outside of his first fight with Bats his other fights with him show this as well. Batman gave him problems same with Batgirl. My main point towards your statement is that he doesn't "stomp" or just run through Batman and the like.

lol........he's stomped batman.

He has shown consistently problems with elite fighters. Though I do give him the majority against them.

When you said he stomp Batman you made it seem like it was easy for Slade and its not.

Prep-Man
one of the first fights i have seen with ds and batman, ds won concisely. Though slade said it was a hard battle and was injured afterward. I also remember, slade toying with nightwing as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.