Male/Female Martial Arts Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The following teams are put in an empty colliseum at night with lights and are told to duke it out. Be sure to give your reasonings and explanations for both scenarios. Which team takes it?

Scenraio I: H2H
Scenario II: Weapons/Standard Equipment Permitted

Team I
Daredevil & Elektra

Team II
Nite Owl & Silk Spectre

Team III
Liu Kang & Kitana

Team IV
Batman & Mystique

Darth Martin
No opinions?

Dr Will Hatch
Daredevil beats Elektra in both scenarios. Unless Elektra did something really impressive in her movie, Matt was overall better than her.

Nite Owl and Silk Spectre were pretty evenly matched in H2H, but Nite Owl clearly wins the second match being a technologist.

I don't remember the Mortal Kombat films aside from bits and pieces.

Mystique beats Batman in H2H, but Bruce beats her with superior prep.

Placidity
Will Hatch, I think the people you commented on are on the same team. Its a team tournament. Thats how I read the topic anyway.

Dr Will Hatch
You're probably right, but Darth Martins phrasing could be interpreted could be interpreted either way I think.

H2H-I think the Watchmen team wins this with Daredevil and Electra as darkhorses.

With Prep-Batman and Mystique unless proven otherwise.

Darth Martin
Yeah it's a 4-way team match. I'm siding towards Watchmen as well.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Daredevil beats Elektra in both scenarios. Unless Elektra did something really impressive in her movie, Matt was overall better than her.

Nite Owl and Silk Spectre were pretty evenly matched in H2H, but Nite Owl clearly wins the second match being a technologist.

I don't remember the Mortal Kombat films aside from bits and pieces.

Mystique beats Batman in H2H, but Bruce beats her with superior prep. Kitana was not that impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.