Kain vs Nozdormu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
This fight takes place in NYC because that amuses me, it's fully populated, and no one knew the fight was going to happen.

Burning thought
Kain cannot beat Noz

MooCowofJustice
I screenshotted that.

Burning thought
Why?

Nemesis X
Who is Nozdormu?

Burning thought
I think this thread or those like it have happened before, Noz is a Warcraft dragon of time who cannot really be defeated, certainly not by means held by most of the gaming fiction.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This fight takes place in NYC because that amuses me, it's fully populated, and no one knew the fight was going to happen.

Knowing Nozdormu, it never did happen.

Utrigita
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Knowing Nozdormu, it never did happen.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain cannot beat Noz This.Originally posted by Burning thought
I think this thread or those like it have happened before, Noz is a Warcraft dragon of time who cannot really be defeated, certainly not by means held by most of the gaming fiction. And this.Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Knowing Nozdormu, it never did happen. And this.

If you put Nozdormu in New York City in a fight against in this case Kain, the people of New York City will never have known it even took place. Nozdormu would have all the time in the world (literally) to take care of business.

This fight is Nozdormu's choice from the very start. If he does not want to fight Kain, Kain will have forgotten this fight ever took place, or it maybe not even did.
If Nozdormu against his character would want to destroy Kain and New York City, it would end up never having existed (and Nozdormu wouldn't even have to timetravel to accomplish that)

If Nozdormu would grow bored and want to show of his powers, he could bring Kain outside time and space and keep him there. If he grew really, really bored, he could age Kain a few thousand years and watch in fascination how the vampire evolves.

Nozdormu is a God among ants in Azeroth. Few to none videogame characters can defeat him, no matter their numbers or level of power.

ScreamPaste
That's the idea Q. This is the first time I've ever seen BT admit Kain loses. =P Moo screenshotted it, and I'm considering it. This is a moment I'd like to cherish. blink

I was actually kind of hoping he'd try to debate it. It'd be insanely amusing.

Burning thought
I dont debate fights Kain cannot win which is why I am not a fanboy you see and why I debated it in Off-topic, ive done it many times, did you screenshot it when I put it in the Galen marek vs Kain thread as well? wink

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
If he grew really, really bored, he could age Kain a few thousand years and watch in fascination how the vampire evolves.

This is the only way he may defeat himself if he allowed Kain to evolve too far.

ScreamPaste
You conceded to Galen Marek, and not Pyron? blink

Burning thought
Pyron has not got insanely fast reaction speed to split apart Kain using an invisible/untouchable force.

lol....you are too simple....which is why you could not defeat me in a debate.
Why do you think Pyron is impressive? because hes bigzor godsor? teeheee!

ScreamPaste
Becuz Kain's never survived his planet being broken.

Burning thought
Pyrons never broken a planet without a duration of time involved, infact the only canon time Pyron destroyed a planet was I think in an anime/comic where you see him breaking his own planet...but hes never canonically done it to a actual planet.

Pyrons never survived having his soul ripped out, or being frozen in time.

funnily enough, Pyron was absorbed and destroyed by a Vampire...one who was weak to the sun no less lol...

MooCowofJustice
If Pyron broke an actual planet...couldn't we be in trouble?

Burning thought
What?

ScreamPaste
laughing Moo is correct. If Pyron were an actual being ,and smiting actual planets, that'd be bad.

Also, Jedah>>>>>>Kain. o_o

Burning thought
Jedah wasnt the one who did it, this is Demitri I am talking about ,which from what Ive seen, has few feats let alone any to give reasoning to stopping a being as strong as Pyron, which leads me to assume perhaps Pyron is not as much as you would like to think. The only thing ive heard close ot impressive about him is that he survived a dimentional attack of some sort, which almost destroyed him...so technically its prob a weakened Demitri that defeated Pyron stick out tongue

And the Jedah VS kain debates are old, Jedah was destroyed by absorbing too many souls and he himself has shown no ability to survive having his soul destroyed either. List me Jedah feats for that bold claim?

NemeBro
You know, if you don't know anything about Demitri or Darkstalkers, it is best not to make claims about him.

Pyron took a limited form when he fought Demitri, who had regained most or all of his former power at this point, so Demitri defeated a weakened Pyron.

You think Galen Marek has faster reactions than Pyron? no expression

Pyron traverses the universe at superluminal speeds, he is able to manipulate the cosmos on a galactic level casually, he is able to use constellations in combat for Christ's sake.

Also...Are you really going to try to claim Pyron cannot quickly destroy a planet? Considering he, you know, dwarfs them, he can do it by crushing one with his eyelid. no expression

Yet ****ing Galen Marek beats Kain, even though Pyron does not, right? erm

Burning thought
So why are you making claims? dont be a hypocrite...

When is this shown or stated? its only stated he took a limited form when he took on Earth and its fighters but whether he is weakened or not its unkown, for all you know he could use his full strength on a whim, but then again..you dont understnad power beyond size, mass and physical mass do you lol....

Where does it state superluminal speeds? prove the next bit, sounds like a ton of assumption...

He does not dwarf a planet, hes been shown no more larger than perhaps twice the size of Earth...problem is...the only time hes apprently destroyed a planet is from a beam coming from his chest to destroy his home.

Also according to your sources, Pyron is nothing but spiritual essence of some sort...not actually physical being, so punching a planet to destroy it is out of the question..

NemeBro
So why are you making claims? dont be a hypocrite...

When is this shown or stated? its only stated he took a limited form when he took on Earth and its fighters but whether he is weakened or not its unkown, for all you know he could use his full strength on a whim, but then again..you dont understnad power beyond size, mass and physical mass do you lol....

Where does it state superluminal speeds? prove the next bit, sounds like a ton of assumption...

He does not dwarf a planet, hes been shown no more larger than perhaps twice the size of Earth...problem is...the only time hes apprently destroyed a planet is from a beam coming from his chest to destroy his home.

Also according to your sources, Pyron is nothing but spiritual essence of some sort...not actually physical being, so punching a planet to destroy it is out of the question.. Because unlike you I am not a moron and actually have a substantial amount of knowledge on the Darkstalkers series and can actually make claims on it. smile

It was directly stated he took a more limiting form. He was limited. As in, not his full strength. You can try to dodge this factual piece of information like the worthless pile of shit you are, it does not make it any less true.

State? He is able to traverse the universe and in merely 200,000,000 years time has added enough planets to his collection to make his own private galaxy. Said galaxy is what he controls. He is able to shrink constellations from the Ursa Major and use it for combat(I cannot prove this yet, this is recent information I learned so I admit it should not be taken as totally true yet).

He is able to make himself corporeal. As we have clearly seen.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because unlike you I am not a moron and actually have a substantial amount of knowledge on the Darkstalkers series and can actually make claims on it. smile

It was directly stated he took a more limiting form. He was limited. As in, not his full strength. You can try to dodge this factual piece of information like the worthless pile of shit you are, it does not make it any less true.

State? He is able to traverse the universe and in merely 200,000,000 years time has added enough planets to his collection to make his own private galaxy. Said galaxy is what he controls. He is able to shrink constellations from the Ursa Major and use it for combat(I cannot prove this yet, this is recent information I learned so I admit it should not be taken as totally true yet).

He is able to make himself corporeal. As we have clearly seen.

Hm, seems you are mistaken.

I can see your upset but unfortunaltey attacking someone or flaming them is not permited on this forum...so I will report you for this:

Stop giving me fuel...

But ime sorry, taking a limiting form in a battle against the world does not mean he will stay it once Demitri is kicking his ass, apprently they had an actual battle so its not like it was quick and over, so either hes vastly unintelligent and cannot wield his power as quiclky as you like to think or his power was not enough in general, either way Demitri absorbed all of Pyrons power.

A galaxy does not have to be large...technically the Universe is not considered finite either so you cannot actually travel it by factual standards, which means the fictional universe of Pyrons exploration is based on its factual stated size in that fiction...which is?

Also stop being a hypocrite, according to you we need real feats, not logical conclusions...so speaking of how he moving throughout the universe without an actual speed is an unkown and not a real feat, for all you know he used a special power to move great distances similiar to teleportation...you cant prove it? then dont say it....

Able to make himself corporal when? ive not seen this when he is large...only when he is small...

NemeBro
But ime sorry, taking a limiting form in a battle against the world does not mean he will stay it once Demitri is kicking his ass, apprently they had an actual battle so its not like it was quick and over, so either hes vastly unintelligent and cannot wield his power as quiclky as you like to think or his power was not enough in general, either way Demitri absorbed all of Pyrons power.

A galaxy does not have to be large...technically the Universe is not considered finite either so you cannot actually travel it by factual standards, which means the fictional universe of Pyrons exploration is based on its factual stated size in that fiction...which is?

Also stop being a hypocrite, according to you we need real feats, not logical conclusions...so speaking of how he moving throughout the universe without an actual speed is an unkown and not a real feat, for all you know he used a special power to move great distances similiar to teleportation...you cant prove it? then dont say it....

Able to make himself corporal when? ive not seen this when he is large...only when he is small... Prove he used his full power against Demitri. smile

Why the hell do you think the writers had him limit himself? For the sake of doing it? It is because they had to make Pyron job. Also, show me where it is stated Demitri absorbed all of Pyron's power. smile

You would have a point...If the size were not stated. 400,000 lightyears is what the orbital path is stated to be. Four times larger than the Milky Way. Also, now you're playing semantics, saying he traversed the universe is the simplest way to put it. Did I mean he literally went from one side of the universe to the next? No.

In UDON he moved from the "furthest reaches of the universe" to Earth in three years. Superluminal speeds. Shut up.

So he loses powers when he is larger? Your logic is shoddy. Prove he loses his powers while he is large.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro
Prove he used his full power against Demitri. smile

Why the hell do you think the writers had him limit himself? For the sake of doing it? It is because they had to make Pyron job. Also, show me where it is stated Demitri absorbed all of Pyron's power. smile

You would have a point...If the size were not stated. 400,000 lightyears is what the orbital path is stated to be. Four times larger than the Milky Way. Also, now you're playing semantics, saying he traversed the universe is the simplest way to put it. Did I mean he literally went from one side of the universe to the next? No.

In UDON he moved from the "furthest reaches of the universe" to Earth in three years. Superluminal speeds. Shut up.

So he loses powers when he is larger? Your logic is shoddy. Prove he loses his powers while he is large.

I dont have to, you would have to prove he did not use his full power

Its known fact that Demitri absorbed Pyrons power wally...ime not even going to try and answer this, if you want ot play "silly bugger" do it by yourself.

Weve had this little convo and a distance can be as long as its wants, intestines stretch over 7 meters in some people, which is far larger in width and height than any human being but still it fits...the length of this oribital range does not necesserily have to be as large as you think it does without breaking the fact its range is 400k lightyears

You dont know how big the DS universe is....it could be tiny...especially since as I said, the real size of the universe is unkown and is constantly expanding. Furthermore, your still asuming he used actual speed, not a special ability to pass long distance like teleportation.

I dont have to prove anything again...you have to prove he can do something while large that he has only done when small, infact while large ive not seen him move actual distance without being in his fetal position which is not seen in his smaller size. Infact hes done very little in his large size in the way of actual powers.

Burning thought
Has Nozmordu frozen time solid while in Warcraft 3/FT or WoW?

ArtificialGlory
Has Nozmordu frozen time solid while in Warcraft 3/FT or WoW?

Noz never shows up or is even mentioned in Warcraft3 or TFT and is only briefly shown in WoW.

Burning thought
So by the rules it seems by Games VS KMC, Kain stomps Nozmordu quite handily....

ArtificialGlory
So by the rules it seems by Games VS KMC, Kain stomps Nozmordu quite handily....

Going strictly by the rules, Noz is featless/powerless.

Burning thought
Exactley lol....."sigh"

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Going strictly by the rules, Noz is featless/powerless.

Strictly by the rules? Nozdormu strictly according to the game can time travel, rip people out of time, be ethereal, conceal presence (This assuming the Bronze flight can ever sense him) and flight (Obvious)

Chances are that he also has the power to either grant time powers, create life or convert powers. This is not certain and will probably be made clear in WoW at a later date.

Quincy
Strictly by the rules? Nozdormu strictly according to the game can time travel, rip people out of time, be ethereal, conceal presence (This assuming the Bronze flight can ever sense him) and flight (Obvious)

Chances are that he also has the power to either grant time powers, create life or convert powers. This is not certain and will probably be made clear in WoW at a later date.

Ohoho and she throws down!

ArtificialGlory

I don't remember this being stated in any of the games.

Q'Anilia
I don't remember this being stated in any of the games.

Try World of Warcraft. Northrend. Wyrmrest Temple. Chronormu. I'd get you a video if I had WoW.

You'll either have to trust me, or not. I can't prove it to the extent that KMC expect of people.

ArtificialGlory
Try World of Warcraft. Northrend. Wyrmrest Temple. Chronormu. I'd get you a video if I had WoW.

You'll either have to trust me, or not. I can't prove it to the extent that KMC expect of people.

Oh, you mean Chromie's quests on Wyrmrest? I've done some time ago. At the end of the chain, you could see a transparent Nozdormu just hovering there for some time.

Maybe I should have read the quests more carefully. Gonna check out WoWhead tomorrow.

Q'Anilia
Oh, you mean Chromie's quests on Wyrmrest? I've done some time ago. At the end of the chain, you could see a transparent Nozdormu just hovering there for some time.

Maybe I should have read the quests more carefully. Gonna check out WoWhead tomorrow.

Although if we want to be technical, Nozdormu can do anything any other Bronze dragon can, because their powers is a racial power and not a power attained and mastered by individuals.

This would be the same as: Imagine a Vampire videogame. All the vampires in the videogame can suck blood, and you are a vampire of the same family. Your character has not sucked any blood for the duration of the game, although the rest of the family has. By default, your vampire has the capability even though he doesn't use it.

Rumors also has it, that Nozdormu being abscent in World of Warcraft is because he was working out outside time and space holding existance together (See War of the Ancients)

Burning thought
I CHANGE MEH ANSWER ON THIS THREAD!

Kain wins from the start without having to lift a finger one eye

Q'Anilia
Technically, so does Nozdormu

Burning thought
Nope, a fight ends when one side is dead or defeated, therefore Nozdormu does not even have the chance to make a move. Kain has already won, thread over! muhahahahhaa

LLLLLink
Wow, I'm seeing some contradictions.

Q'Anilia
Nope, a fight ends when one side is dead or defeated, therefore Nozdormu does not even have the chance to make a move. Kain has already won, thread over! muhahahahhaa

Which is win through technicality, which means that since Nozdormu existed in today's form before Kain was born, Kain does not exist in a fight between the two just as much as Nozdormu is dead.

Burning thought
Which is win through technicality, which means that since Nozdormu existed in today's form before Kain was born, Kain does not exist in a fight between the two just as much as Nozdormu is dead.

Nozdormu exists in all periods of his own time, not Kains......

LLLLLink
What would happen if Kain absorbs Nozdormu's power?

Burning thought
Then Kain would be disintegrated and made to cease to exist.

LLLLLink
Heh. Indeed.

Q'Anilia
Nozdormu exists in all periods of his own time, not Kains......

And died in all periods of his time, not Kains.......

Burning thought
"sigh" I was looking forward to you asking "why?" ........ sad why do I even bother?

And died in all periods of his time, not Kains.......

Precisely, but he is still dead, therefore Kain still wins....

LLLLLink
How can this outcome be any different than the Link one?

Burning thought
Its not, Nozdormu automatically loses both....hes already dead at the beginning of both. The difference I guess, is that its impossible for Nozdormu to be in any part of Kains timeline (immutable). Wheras assuming Links timeline is an open one, kinda like I assume Warcrafts one probably is then he can technically exist in them.

BloodRain
It cant, unless someone has superior time powers they will end up as dust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.