Hollow Ichigo vs. Four Tailed Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6754/hollowcs4.jpg

vs.

http://www.glogster.com/media/1/3/72/86/3728674.jpg

Fight takes place in where Four Tailed Naruto fought Orochimaru.

Who will win?

Note: No, this time I'm not trying to make the Bleach side win through spite. I thought this fight would be interesting.

danteiscool
idk. depends on whether or not Ichigo's sword can pierce Naruto's 4 tailed skin. considering Orochimaru's sword is supposed to be able to cut through anything and it didn't work on Naruto, this makes me wonder.

but I'd say Ichigo ftw.

NemeBro
To be honest.

Bankai Ichigo alone would win.

Slaanesh
Ichigo stomp..

kotorfan
Although I believe that Ichigo will win, how is it an Ichigo stomp? He can charge his four tail beam, which is equivalent to a powerful cero, or and espada cero. If he gets pissed, He can go up to more tails if needed.

But, Ichigo is a hell of alot faster. lol

jinzin
Originally posted by kotorfan
Although I believe that Ichigo will win, how is it an Ichigo stomp? He can charge his four tail beam, which is equivalent to a powerful cero, or and espada cero. If he gets pissed, He can go up to more tails if needed.

But, Ichigo is a hell of alot faster. lol

yyyyyeah I don't know about that.

I mean during the chunin exams, Sasuke was already able to negotiate superspeeds, Rock Lee's speed looked to be as effective as flash steps, and Sasuke reached that level of speed easily... and even after getting stronger than that, a weaker version/much weaker of naruto was able to negotiate his attacks. I fail to see any speed advantage Ichigo would have.... or advantage at all. Both seem to be around the same level of sheer power.

dvampire
Four Tailed beam is way to slow, Ichigo will cut him in half before he can open his mouth. Orochimaru koed Naruto by just knocking him to a hill (rocks fell on him knocking him out). As for the beam matching a Cero blast, yeah, I think both blast are about even in power (even though there's no way of telling which blast is stronger since the blasts do the same damn thing).

dadudemon
Depends.

That unique blast by Ichigo against Ulq was more powerful than 4-tails Naruto's blast.

However, NO regular cero is as strong as that 4-Tails Naruto blast.

dvampire
Well I don't want to get into who can create a bigger explosion thing, but yeah you're right about that. But even without cero, Ichigo would mop the floor with 4 tail imo.

dadudemon
Originally posted by dvampire
Well I don't want to get into who can create a bigger explosion thing, but yeah you're right about that. But even without cero, Ichigo would mop the floor with 4 tail imo.

I agree....sort of.

I would assume that that special sword Orochimaru has is every bit as strong as any sword in Bleach...and probably sharper.

So how is Ichigo going to even harm a four-tails Naruto when even Oro's special sword could not?

dvampire
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree....sort of.

I would assume that that special sword Orochimaru has is every bit as strong as any sword in Bleach...and probably sharper.

So how is Ichigo going to even harm a four-tails Naruto when even Oro's special sword could not?

What has Oro's Kusanagi (or whatever it is) sword done? Ichigo can cut alot of dense things with his sword, and has shown alot more feats than Oro has with his sword. I think Ichigo is stronger than Oro and I believe he has enogh strength to cut through Naruto unlike Oro who was atleaset able to pierce his skin (Naruto's crazy regenerative ability is what saved him).

Dan666
Originally posted by dvampire
Four Tailed beam is way to slow, Ichigo will cut him in half before he can open his mouth. Orochimaru koed Naruto by just knocking him to a hill (rocks fell on him knocking him out). As for the beam matching a Cero blast, yeah, I think both blast are about even in power (even though there's no way of telling which blast is stronger since the blasts do the same damn thing).
WTF you forget one of the rules of an anime, no matter how long it takes an attack to charge it will NOT be interupted. And even? Seriously? The Gran Rey did less damage than that blood chakra fox ball thing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.