Ghostbusters vs The Grudge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tomheyd
Setting- After Ghostbusters 2

Place- Tokyo

Scenario- The Ghostbusters are called to Japan to finally put an end to Kayako's Wrath.

Nemesis X
Ghostbusters win.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Ghostbusters FTW. Enough said.

Sadako of Girth
If they've been in that house, they're fu**ked.

No one escapes the Grudge.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
If they've been in that house, they're fu**ked.

No one escapes the Grudge.

Until Ray Stantz shoots it with a proton stream and traps it in a ...you guessed it, Ghost Trap.

Ray would say something like, "Grudge this, moany!"

*smoke clears and Ray props his proton gun on his shoulder and exhales the smoke and smiles*

Sadako of Girth
And then Toshio comes to play with him in the night.

Forever. And ever. and ever.

Dr Will Hatch
Nah. Proton beam. /The end

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Nah. Proton beam. /The end

What this guy said, you grudge fanboy.

Sadako of Girth
Wrong again, Phyllis.

Im a bigger GB fanboy than I am a Grudge fanboy, but none escapes the grudge. Once theyve set foot in the house.

Nahhhhhhhhh. The Grudge has been attempted to have "got rid of" by all manner of methods before.

Everyone winds up grudged, rightly or not.

I'd love to see the Ghostbusters get a win,and I cant wait for the full Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, Harold Ramis voiced and written XBox game out soon.

The only way I can think off, is if they stand outside the place and use the streams, avoiding the whole "having gone in and become classified as a grudge target" thing but you have to get closer than that to trap the spooks....

Rogue Jedi
Who's Phyllis? And I kinda sorta more or less agree.

Sadako of Girth
Random name of a blue rinsed old lady.. stick out tongue
(Usually nitpicky/curmudgeonly.)

Nemesis X
Grudge is just your everyday ghost but way more scary. If the Ghostbusters can defeat supernatural Gods then they're not gonna have trouble dealing with a little pissed off girl that has the looks of a non-winner at a beauty pageant.

Sadako of Girth
Its a curse.

Hard to trap a curse.

Rogue Jedi
Not if you're a wizard......

XanatosForever
Its a curse.

Hard to trap a curse.

It's a curse...they're also ghosts. Trap the ghosts, null the curse. No different than a haunting, with perhaps a more lethality, but that's not something the busters aren't used to. no expression

jinXed by JaNx
I think the Ghostbusters would piss themselves. They scare pretty easy.

dadudemon
Wrong again, Phyllis.

Im a bigger GB fanboy than I am a Grudge fanboy, but none escapes the grudge. Once theyve set foot in the house.

Nahhhhhhhhh. The Grudge has been attempted to have "got rid of" by all manner of methods before.

Everyone winds up grudged, rightly or not.

I'd love to see the Ghostbusters get a win,and I cant wait for the full Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, Harold Ramis voiced and written XBox game out soon.

The only way I can think off, is if they stand outside the place and use the streams, avoiding the whole "having gone in and become classified as a grudge target" thing but you have to get closer than that to trap the spooks....

Except, no.

This is correct:

"Until Ray Stantz shoots it with a proton stream and traps it in a ...you guessed it, Ghost Trap.

Ray would say something like, "Grudge this, moany!"

*smoke clears and Ray props his proton gun on his shoulder and exhales the smoke and smiles*"

jinXed by JaNx
Doesn't the grudge ghost kill people by cursing them or something?

dadudemon
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Doesn't the grudge ghost kill people by cursing them or something?

It kills them by killing them as if she is a corporeal being...just the same as any "bad" ghost in Ghostbusters did.

XanatosForever
Or possession.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
It kills them by killing them as if she is a corporeal being...just the same as any "bad" ghost in Ghostbusters did.

The grudge also can break down time and space too.
(Like when the teacher was occupying the same space yet he couldnt see Buffy, but could feel her.)

The grudge does a lot of weeeeeird illogical things.

And remember, its not kust Kayako.

Its Toshio, the father, the 1st carer and anyone else the Grudge has taken over. The ghostbusters are outnumbered.

dadudemon
Its Toshio, the father, the 1st carer and anyone else the Grudge has taken over. The ghostbusters are outnumbered.

As if that ever stopped them.

These ghosts are puny compared to the real ghosts in Ghostbusters.

These ghosts are lightweights. I could use my Mormon powers, accidentally, to get rid of the Grudge ghosts. laughing laughing laughing

jinXed by JaNx

well in that case i don't see why the Ghostbusters would have any problem. Although, i've only ever seen the first, Grudge.

Sadako of Girth
As if that ever stopped them.

These ghosts are puny compared to the real ghosts in Ghostbusters.

These ghosts are lightweights. I could use my Mormon powers, accidentally, to get rid of the Grudge ghosts. laughing laughing laughing

"For everything there is a first time..." Spock- The wrath of Khan.

Intersting. I dont recall the ghosts in ghostbusters ever removing somebodies jaw...

Your mormon powers would fail horrifically, and you would be grudged and turned into a mormon/grudge hybrid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.