Wolverine & Beast vs ? & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Scenario I: Spider-Man's partner is Captain America(Steve Rogers).
Scenario II: Spider-Man's partner is Daredevil.

Standard Equipment for all except Spider-Man gets no webbing. No prep. Setting is in a huge sewer. Give reasonings and descriptive opinions for both scenarios. Which team takes it?

Lord Feron
IS there any light to see in these sewers? Cuz if there is Cap would do better if there is no light DAredevil would do better.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IS there any light to see in these sewers? Cuz if there is Cap would do better if there is no light DAredevil would do better. There's some light but it's most relatively a dark place. Not pitch black, Cap will see just fine. I think the sewer is a great place for Cap. He can easily ricochet his shield. Doubt he'll hit Beast with it though. Daredevil will be amazing in a sewer as well. He's in his element.

Juk3n
Highly unlikely anyone on Spider-mans team can KO Wolverine without him even landing 1 single hit. And thats relevant because all Wolverine needs is 1 good clawed hit and the fight is done.

Darth Martin
The "one hit" theory is overrated. Surely Cap can fight on after being stabbed assuming it's not in a sever area like an artery, heart, or brain.

Daredevil has put him down before.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The "one hit" theory is overrated. Surely Cap can fight on after being stabbed assuming it's not in a sever area like an artery, heart, or brain.

Daredevil has put him down before.

What if Wolverine swipes at him? Can he fight on after being cut in half?

No, he hasn't. Wolverine regained his mental freedom and didn't want to pull out that sword.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine regained his mental freedom and didn't want to pull out that sword. That's not the fight I'm referring to. Wasn't Wolverine mindcontrolled in that fight in the apartment with Hand ninjas.

Daredevil has put Wolverine down via pressure point before.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That's not the fight I'm referring to. Wasn't Wolverine mindcontrolled in that fight in the apartment with Hand ninjas.

Daredevil has put Wolverine down via pressure point before.

Oh, you mean that fight. It contradicts with Wolverine vs. Echo duel. Besides, slitting his throat is not enough to stop him... how could one palm strike do that?

Darth Martin
I'm just stating what happend because you denied it happend earlier.

StiltmanFTW
I forgot about it embarrasment

Darth Martin
So do you think Daredevil or Cap is more fit to help Spider-Man here?

StiltmanFTW
Cap. He's beaten Beast before.

Darth Martin
I doubt he'll do it so easily on the boards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.