Spiderman vs Wolverine and Colossus (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Fight in NY.

Spiderman is wearing his black costume (complete with all its powers) and it has completely consumed his mind making him completely vicious and merciless. He manages to acquire an adamantium sword and uses it with complete disregard for human life.

Wolverine and Colossus team up to try and stop him. Can they succeed?

Darth Martin
Is he strong enough to pierce Colossus(I doubt it)?

SamZED
I think he is strong enoug.

Battlehammer
He still die, He be extremely unskilled with the sword and would be wreckless.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He still die, He be extremely unskilled with the sword and would be wreckless.
I dont think he'd die

I'm sure the symbiote would keep him alive

SamZED
Also he doesn't need to be a master swrodsmsn to pose a threat with his speed and strength jumping around and slashing like crazy is a good way to put down Colossus at least.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Also he doesn't need to be a master swrodsmsn to pose a threat with his speed and strength jumping around and slashing like crazy is a good way to put down Colossus at least.

Yeah he might not be that but with all his stats behind his swings it might make up for it. I don't think Colossus is going to get scratched up but i do see spider man plunging the blade into Colossus ftw.

IMO Spider man can win the majority here.

namorsubby
i gotta say spidey.

he's definitely fast enough to hit them both at least once with a sword going all out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.