Jason Bourne vs. Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Jason Bourne from the Bourne Trilogy, Rorschach from the Watchmen film.

Setting 1: On a wide open terrain (say...a football field). No weapons or anything, just a strict H2H fight.

Setting 2: The room/building where Bourne fought Desh in Ultimatum. Neither of them start out with weapons, but they may use anything in the room as weapons.

Who wins?

Robtard
Rorschach, as I don't think Bourne is physically powerful enough to take him down.

Probably Rorschah again.

Sadako of Girth
I'd say Rorshash, too.

Hes not superhuman, but a totally psycho fighter who has the chops as well as the unerring psycho enthusiasm to get the job done.

Darth Martin
Setting I: Rorschach. He comes from a stylized world. He's physically superior as well. Bourne is alot more skilled though I'd say.

Originally posted by DarkNemesis
Setting 2: The room/building where Bourne fought Desh in Ultimatum. Neither of them start out with weapons, but they may use anything in the room as weapons. Now this I'd pay to see. Both are among the best when it comes to using anything as a weapon, tactics, and resourcefulness. smile

LordOfChaos
Rorschach, he seems physically superior and a complete psycho lol, but Bourne has a realistic shot in scenario 2, I mean, pwning someone with a frigging pen? That takes quite a bit of thinking on the spot, which is required for the second setting.

Darth Martin
Well they're both at the top of the list as far as resourcefulness and tactics go but while Bourne is more skilled Rorschach is stronger and faster.

jaden101
Good fight. Tough call on both counts. I think Rorschach would win 1 and Boure 2.

gobstakid777
bourne wins in both scenarios

Darth Martin
Rorschach takes both due to superior physical stats. Bourne may be more skilled. But Rorschach is stronger, faster, and more durable.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Rorschach takes both due to superior physical stats. Bourne may be more skilled. But Rorschach is stronger, faster, and more durable.
interesting.u have persuaded me to change my answer.well played sir.well played
shaq ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.