Red vs Green vs Blue vs Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
The Beyonder chooses Rulk, Dr Doom, Superman and Batman to fight it out on an alternate earth. He lets them have 45 minutes of prep before he grabs them from their respective universes and teleports them into NY a mile apart from each other, at street level. All are bloodlusted and does not care about civilian casulties.
Oh and the earth is surrounded by an invisible unbreakable forcefield 100 km out.

Who will rise and who will fall?

grimify
Doom doesn't need Rulk for this.

Mshinu
Originally posted by grimify

It is not a team fight

Lord Feron
Originally posted by grimify

Um i think it's Rulk vs Doom vs Supes vs Batman... no teams...

I think Doom takes this.

Doom would find a way to depower Rulk or kill him. Batman will take care of Supes.

Then doom kills batman.

StiltmanFTW
You don't depower Rulk, it's Rulk who depowers you.

Bouboumaster
Rulk with the Loebforce punch Superman out of that unbreakble force field ftp (for the pwn)

Darth Martin
Doom. He creates a force field(assuming his standard one isn't enough as it is) to hold Superman and proceeds to pwn him with magic.

occultdestroyer
Victor Doom

Trackz
..superman breaks the planet

grimify
Originally posted by Mshinu
It is not a team fight

oops

Still, Doom wins either way. smile

Knowsbleed33
Rulk stomps.

ALEMASTER
it hard ... rulk is madly strong .... supes is well supes....doom is like a uncontrollable varidable with magic , technology ... hed mainly targfet supes n rulk .... batman would kno hw to beat em all but in perspective i dnt think he cud pull it of ... doom do to the prep i dnt think batman could get passed doom ... soz to batman :L

steverules_2
Since there's prep I think Doom, he's smart but he also very powerful...sure batmans smart but he doesn't have Doom's powers. Doom can easily take out supes with the amount of magic he knows. Rulk he would find a way to beat him with 45 min's prep cuz it's Doom. As for batman well....bat kick can't beat Doom awesome

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
As for batman well....bat kick can't beat Doom awesome

What about Evil Genius Repellent Bat Spray?

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What about Evil Genius Repellent Bat Spray?

Well I guess if you can have shark repellent...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well I guess if you can have shark repellent...

Don't forget about barracuda repellent, whale repellent and manta-ray repellent. I'm sure the evil genius one is somewhere in his batcave.

steverules_2
Depends if he can find it in 45 minutes

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't forget about barracuda repellent, whale repellent and manta-ray repellent. I'm sure the evil genius one is somewhere in his batcave.

lol

Galan007
i'm fairly confident that in 45 mins doom could find a means to depower rulk. if not, rulk has yet to show the ability to absorb magic - so a simple BFR might suffice as well.

i am also quite sure that in this amount of time, batman would do no less then grab a shard of kryptonite , since he knows supes will be among those he'll be fighting.

that said, this would ultimately come down to bats/doom - and i think doom would take that matchup handily.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, and I love Batman, u understand, but I actually see Batman as the weak one in this. The only one he could defeat possibly would be Superman, if he had his kryptonite. Dr. Doom could figure out everybody else( including Rulk) and win this before anybody else could attack.

Raptor22
does anyone know if there is a doom vs batman thread anywhere i used the search function but it show anything even remotly close.

PRAYERRUN
I'm sure it's been done thousands of times.

Raptor22
im certain it has too but when i search it i get stuff like henshaw with rings vs amalgram and crap like that.

PRAYERRUN
try www.electricferret.com and see what you think about what they did with the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.