Hulk VS Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk-Current

VS

Sinestro- current

Jade or Yellow?

iceman24567
Sinestro ftw

Bouboumaster
Hulk

TricksterPriest
Well, he could kill Hulk easily. But there is another option.

"Bruce Banner of Earth, you have the ability to inspire great fear." evil face

psycho gundam
he looks too much like the leader, hulk would mention that.

TricksterPriest
laughing out loud There is a resemblance. Sinestro would probably skull**** him if he knew who he was talking about.

psycho gundam
skinny, zorro mustache, big ol' head, just in grape flavor (no homo) instead of lime.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk
how can he win

Enyalus
Only one of these powerhouses have the Mustache Power rockin' for them. Spitematch.

The mustache > all.

Darth Martin
Sinestro

mrcharlieo
I actually don't think Sinestro could kill Hulk, BFR sure, so Sinestro wins.

Barring BFR, I think anything Sinestro does is just going to piss Hulk off. I have no doubt Hulk could break any constructs Sinestro creates, and from what I understand Sinestro isn't anywhere near the level of physical strength as Hulk, so when Hulk gets close enough fights over. (I'm no expert on Sinestro so maybe I'm wrong about the strength, but I stand by my construct comments smile)

But seeing as there was nothing in the original post barring BFR Sinestro technically wins, but personally I find BFR like a UFC fighter locking his opponent in his hotel room so he can't get to the fight.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jalek moye
how can he win He can't

mrcharlieo
I like to think I justified my view on why Hulk COULD win if you took out BFR. The closest thing to an arguement for Sinestro winning is that he has mustache power.

I still say sinestro because of the BFR, but without it this fight is like taking candy from fish in a barrel for Hulk.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by mrcharlieo
I like to think I justified my view on why Hulk COULD win if you took out BFR. The closest thing to an arguement for Sinestro winning is that he has mustache power.

I still say sinestro because of the BFR, but without it this fight is like taking candy from fish in a barrel for Hulk.
You clearly don't understand how strong he is

iceman24567
Nah without bfr Hulk would be hard pressed to even bother Sinestro erm

Darth Martin
How the hell is Hulk winning? This is Sinestro here. He's a top-tier ring wielder.

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You clearly don't understand how strong he is Clearly wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How the hell is Hulk winning? This is Sinestro here. He's a top-tier ring wielder. And?

leonidas
bfr everytime for sinestro. could he kill hulk with constructs? not sure bout that. could he make a construct strong enough to HOLD hulk? less sure about that . . . not sure how hulk could take sinestro out though, so . . . weird battle.

Enyalus
Gamma drain FTW.

Why am I the first to say it?

mrcharlieo
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You clearly don't understand how strong he is

I agree, I don't.
That was the main reason why I was asking people to justify why Sinestro would win.
At this stage, in my mind, Hulk could break any of his constructs once he got mad enough. From the little I know of Sinestro I'm not sure he could 1 shot Hulk so whatever he starts with will piss him off and make him stronger.
It's been a long time since I've read DC comics so I can bearly remember much about Sinestro (I had to go read up a bit about him before I started posting earlier).
Physically how strong would he be? I read something earlier (not on this site) about Kyle and Hal beating him in H2H combat (not sure what the circumstances were)? is that correct? and if that is the case then I'd say if Hulk got close enough he COULD win.

mrcharlieo
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gamma drain FTW.

Why am I the first to say it?

I would have said it but I didn't know enough about the guy, didn't know he could do that.

iceman24567
The ring can analyze objects and it would know Hulk is powered by energy.

jalek moye
I agree, I don't.
That was the main reason why I was asking people to justify why Sinestro would win.
At this stage, in my mind, Hulk could break any of his constructs once he got mad enough. From the little I know of Sinestro I'm not sure he could 1 shot Hulk so whatever he starts with will piss him off and make him stronger.
It's been a long time since I've read DC comics so I can bearly remember much about Sinestro (I had to go read up a bit about him before I started posting earlier).
Physically how strong would he be? I read something earlier (not on this site) about Kyle and Hal beating him in H2H combat (not sure what the circumstances were)? is that correct? and if that is the case then I'd say if Hulk got close enough he COULD win.
Also his blasts can be really strong too and lots of other things
besides having a construct attack him

and his ring can amp his phsyical attributes

occultdestroyer
Sure, Hulk won't get one-shotted by Sinestro's energy blasts, but I don't see him getting through Sinestro's constructs.

Sinestro, being a top-tier ring wielder, would knock the F out of him more often than not.

xJLxKing
I agree, I don't.
Well he wasn't called the strongest GL for no reason. Lanterns have much more to offer then just constructs. You should see how he handles GL's. He defeated Kyle like a little toy in GL:Rebirth. He has energy blast. I am sure his blast would be able to pierce, and even hurt Hulk. His recent fight with Natu(I think) (if you call it a fight) was just crazy. He didn't even try and he broke his constructs and her will.

Also, he has the ability to fly. Hulk wont bet getting close to him easily.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, he could kill Hulk easily. But there is another option.

"Bruce Banner of Earth, you have the ability to inspire great fear." evil face

Hulk + Red and Yellow rings = pwnage

TricksterPriest
I honestly doubt he's smart enough to be able to use them well.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I honestly doubt he's smart enough to be able to use them well.

It depends which version.

A Savage Hulk would probably put them out and try to smash with his bare hands big grin

AN intelligent Hulk, let say The Green Scar, would be able to do a lot with them. Especially the red one.

Spire
Sinestro.

manx422
sinestro

Warlord
Sinestro

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Sure, Hulk won't get one-shotted by Sinestro's energy blasts, but I don't see him getting through Sinestro's constructs.

Sinestro, being a top-tier ring wielder, would knock the F out of him more often than not. No, he won't. The guy has been known to take on Thor for extended periods of time only getting angrier it seems. Hulk wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.