Rorschach vs. Agent 47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Rorschach is hired by the chief of police to guard a terrorist from an assassin. They want the terrorist alive because he's carrying intel that's important to the United States. In the prison, 47 is disguised as an officer and manages to get past most of security. He walks into the cell the terrorist is in and grabs out a silencer. Suddenly, he feels a tight grip on his shoulder and is tossed out of the cell. Before 47 can fire his gun at the attacker, Rorscach kicks it out of his hand. 47 gets back up in a fighting stance.

Fight is H2H. Weapons aren't allowed.

Who will win?

Darth Martin
Rorschach fighting in a prison............Oh shit! cool

47 handled all of those assassins with the swords so........but Rorschach is the physical superior. I've only seen Hitman once but I don't think 47's nearly as resourceful as someone of Rorschach's calibre.

BruceSkywalker
best thing about hitman was olga, hope she is in the sequel..

Rorschach should win after a decent fight

Utrigita
Rorschach for the win, but in my opinion it's a very close fight.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
best thing about hitman was olga, hope she is in the sequel.. I don't want a sequel. sad

Nemesis X
Please don't be talking about Hitman 2 in here. This is Rorschach vs. 47 okay? So don't be off topic.

Darth Martin
Yes sir!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yes sir!

Now drop down and give me 20! After that, clean the floors with your toothbrush.

Darth Martin
usaflag

Sadako of Girth
Rorshach

And he'll eat your beans too.

Nemesis X
I would think that 47 would win since he was trained well on not only guns but hand to hand fighting as well but when I saw Rorschach fighting those goons, I've began having second thoughts. Maybe it's a tie.

Darth Martin
I don't remember any notable H2H combat from him unless you count the sword fight on the train. Rorschach on the other hand took a pounding from Ozymandias and took out I'm guessing atleast dozen S.W.A.T. members in H2H.

Nemesis X
47 is superhuman so I think he won't have too much trouble with Rorschach but I'm not completely sure.

Darth Martin
How do you figure he's superhuman? He's certainly not on Rorschach's level.

Nemesis X
How do you figure he's superhuman? He's certainly not on Rorschach's level.

Since Hitman is based on the videogame, 47 has his videogame counterparts abilities. Being superhuman, 47 can take more than five bullets although I don't think this was shown in the movie but chances are that he can take a lot of bullets and still survive. I know this isn't a gun fight but it shows how tough 47 is.

Darth Martin
Sorry dude. Only feats that were shown or strongly alluded to in the films. They won't let us bring in EU feats for Star Wars characters and such so the video game argument isn't valid.

Nemesis X
Sorry dude. Only feats that were shown or strongly alluded to in the films. They won't let us bring in EU feats for Star Wars characters and such so the video game argument isn't valid.

Goddang it. Oh well, this isn't the first thread of mine that failed sad

Premium
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Goddang it. Oh well, this isn't the first thread of mine that failed sad You can say that again.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Premium
You can say that again.

Go be an ass somewhere else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.