Almost got into a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I almost got into a fight today.

The dude that wanted to fight said I was annoying the f*** out of him in class today.

The only thing I can think of is answering all of the professors questions, correctly, and accurately. This pisses people off sometimes. I don't know why...but it pisses people off. I makes class a lot faster if you just answer the professor's questions....if you don't the professor will go on and on and class will run the full time. And before anyone thinks it, this guy who wanted to punch me has a really high grade in class and knows a shit ton of IT stuff. I made two jokes in class: one that ripped on white people for killing and taking Native American lands (which he laughed at pretty hard, turned around, and told me that that was pretty funny...) and one was a Star Trek joke. (The joke was: The Prof. asked if we can Retrieve our data if we put it in a dangerous location...the question is most likely a trick question because we were talking about encryption. I told the Prof. "no" on purpose. The Prof. asked, "why." I said, "because we know that Data got blown up on the Scimitar shortly after he beamed aboard." I am in a classroom full of nerds, so a joke like that gets quite a few laughs...including from Mr. Grumpy pants.)

Class ended almost 2 hours early today, because I answered all of the professor's questions. It's normally a 3 hour class.

I was in the office of the "Dean" for Cyber Security, who was also the prof. in class today. I walked into his large office to let him know that I was going to log 2 hours of tutoring. (It's required for the scholarship. We have to log 2 hours of tutoring, on campus, every week.)

The Prof. said he would log my time in a sec and that he had to look at a student's schedule. There was another student , Mr. Grumpy Pants, on the other side of the office, talking with another professor at her desk. This student, who is active Army taking classes for a position or rank promotion, spoke up and said that the Prof. is changing his schedule because he can't stand another minute with me in class. He said that he he is not going to spend a whole semester in the fall with me. (We will have two classes together, next fall.) I said, "What?" He said that today in class, he almost turned around and punched me square in the face several times. He went on to say that I was so very annoying and that I pissed him off almost the whole class period.

I asked him if he was serious and he said, "Yes. You were sooo ****ing annoying." And continued on about something but I cut him off and said that we can go outside and take care of things if he wants to. He started to say something else about how annoying I was and wanting to hit me so I cut him off again and said, "let's go outside, b*tch." And I pointed towards the door and I signaled for him to follow.

Reaching outside was a long walk. And he wasn't following. I had plenty of time to think on the long walk to the door. I decided that this 37-year-old man, who weighs like 140lbs, was grossly out of shape, and is the loudest a**hole in class, is not worth it. I would lose my scholarship, get expelled, and possible get some jail time, depending on how the situation was handled. So, I was like "F*CK!" I wanted nothing more than to shut this loud-mouth up. I pressed the "handicap" auto-door opener to give Mr. Grumpy pants time to catch up to me, if he was going to come. He took a bit, but eventually, he came around the corner. Once he got close enough to me, he said, "Come on, big boy, let's go outside." I told him that I was just joking about the outside thing....knowing the he knew that that was major B.S. He said, "Nope! Let's go outside and take care of business." And then he mustered what I guess he thought was a big shove....landing his right hand square on top of my left pec as he pushed. He, uh...had to jump up to give me a good push...and I barely moved. I was on the defensive and was ready for him to start swinging. I removed his arms from my body, quickly, by (this may sound lame) waxing-off. laughing I told him that I was just joking and to cool it and he started walking away. I'm thinking that getting a handful of my pec, and how quickly I removed his hands off my body, changed his mind rather quickly.

This isn't the first time, since I have been 18, that I backed out of a fight. As many of you know, I haven't fought once since I was 17, for fear of legal repercussions. I don't want a record and I don't want a lawsuit.

About this story.

1. I was not joking about fighting him.

2. I feel like a pussy for having to lie my way out of this fight.

3. I was felt up by a 37 year-old man. no expression

I still want to take care of things...but it has to be off campus.

I was thinking about arranging a boxing match at a gym, which would be refereed. That would ensure safety, make it fun, and allow spectators. We would have to sign papers, anyway, which would absolve us from being able to sue each other or the gym.

I certainly don't want to drop this as I am immature and love to fight. I could make this a match at a gym, (boxing or MMA, but he'll probably want boxing...I guess.) and make it an event and put up posters on campus. I think this could turn into something fun while still humiliating him.

If anything, I hope this story will serve as an example to any of you youngins out there...think twice before flexing your muscles and fighting...it could save you lots of money. no expression

Here's why I made a thread of it:

What do you guys think about this; why was he pissed?
Was it the jokes?
Was it being a know it all?
Should I setup a fight at a gym?

Mairuzu
i just wanna punch you by looking at you

and eat your sig

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
"let's go outside, b*tch." And I pointed towards the door and I signaled for him to follow.

that was funny tho

DeathKap
yes set up a fight in a gym an kick his @$$

Jaeh.is.Awesome
dude probably just wants to get outta the class and used you as an excuse or something.

setup the fight and post vids. big grin

DeathKap
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

setup the fight and post vids. big grin oh hell yeah big grin

Robtard
Haahhaa, Dude, you don't write checks with your mouth that your fist can't deliver on.

Lesson learned: Don't start a fight if you're not willing to kick ass.

Rogue Jedi

The dude that wanted to fight said I was annoying the f*** out of him in class today.

The only thing I can think of is answering all of the professors questions, correctly, and accurately. This pisses people off sometimes. I don't know why...but it pisses people off. I makes class a lot faster if you just answer the professor's questions....if you don't the professor will go on and on and class will run the full time. And before anyone thinks it, this guy who wanted to punch me has a really high grade in class and knows a shit ton of IT stuff. I made two jokes in class: one that ripped on white people for killing and taking Native American lands (which he laughed at pretty hard, turned around, and told me that that was pretty funny...) and one was a Star Trek joke. (The joke was: The Prof. asked if we can Retrieve our data if we put it in a dangerous location...the question is most likely a trick question because we were talking about encryption. I told the Prof. "no" on purpose. The Prof. asked, "why." I said, "because we know that Data got blown up on the Scimitar shortly after he beamed aboard." I am in a classroom full of nerds, so a joke like that gets quite a few laughs...including from Mr. Grumpy pants.)

Class ended almost 2 hours early today, because I answered all of the professor's questions. It's normally a 3 hour class.

I was in the office of the "Dean" for Cyber Security, who was also the prof. in class today. I walked into his large office to let him know that I was going to log 2 hours of tutoring. (It's required for the scholarship. We have to log 2 hours of tutoring, on campus, every week.)

The Prof. said he would log my time in a sec and that he had to look at a student's schedule. There was another student , Mr. Grumpy Pants, on the other side of the office, talking with another professor at her desk. This student, who is active Army taking classes for a position or rank promotion, spoke up and said that the Prof. is changing his schedule because he can't stand another minute with me in class. He said that he he is not going to spend a whole semester in the fall with me. (We will have two classes together, next fall.) I said, "What?" He said that today in class, he almost turned around and punched me square in the face several times. He went on to say that I was so very annoying and that I pissed him off almost the whole class period.

I asked him if he was serious and he said, "Yes. You were sooo ****ing annoying." And continued on about something but I cut him off and said that we can go outside and take care of things if he wants to. He started to say something else about how annoying I was and wanting to hit me so I cut him off again and said, "let's go outside, b*tch." And I pointed towards the door and I signaled for him to follow.

Reaching outside was a long walk. And he wasn't following. I had plenty of time to think on the long walk to the door. I decided that this 37-year-old man, who weighs like 140lbs, was grossly out of shape, and is the loudest a**hole in class, is not worth it. I would lose my scholarship, get expelled, and possible get some jail time, depending on how the situation was handled. So, I was like "F*CK!" I wanted nothing more than to shut this loud-mouth up. I pressed the "handicap" auto-door opener to give Mr. Grumpy pants time to catch up to me, if he was going to come. He took a bit, but eventually, he came around the corner. Once he got close enough to me, he said, "Come on, big boy, let's go outside." I told him that I was just joking about the outside thing....knowing the he knew that that was major B.S. He said, "Nope! Let's go outside and take care of business." And then he mustered what I guess he thought was a big shove....landing his right hand square on top of my left pec as he pushed. He, uh...had to jump up to give me a good push...and I barely moved. I was on the defensive and was ready for him to start swinging. I removed his arms from my body, quickly, by (this may sound lame) waxing-off. laughing I told him that I was just joking and to cool it and he started walking away. I'm thinking that getting a handful of my pec, and how quickly I removed his hands off my body, changed his mind rather quickly.

This isn't the first time, since I have been 18, that I backed out of a fight. As many of you know, I haven't fought once since I was 17, for fear of legal repercussions. I don't want a record and I don't want a lawsuit.

About this story.

I was thinking about arranging a boxing match at a gym, which would be refereed. That would ensure safety, make it fun, and allow spectators. We would have to sign papers, anyway, which would absolve us from being able to sue each other or the gym.

I certainly don't want to drop this as I am immature and love to fight. I could make this a match at a gym, (boxing or MMA, but he'll probably want boxing...I guess.) and make it an event and put up posters on campus. I think this could turn into something fun while still humiliating him.

If anything, I hope this story will serve as an example to any of you youngins out there...think twice before flexing your muscles and fighting...it could save you lots of money. no expression

Was it the jokes?
Should I setup a fight at a gym? You picked a fight with a 140 pound sissy? haermm

Remember thse old ad's about how to get muscle? Skinny guy on the beach with a girl, muscular guy kicks sand in his face, skinny guy cowers, runs away, then works out, comes back and pwns?

Watch out laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by DeathKap
yes set up a fight in a gym an kick his @$$

I think I will. Several of my classmates said that they'd pay to see it.

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
dude probably just wants to get outta the class and used you as an excuse or something.

setup the fight and post vids. big grin

Class was over, 2 hours early, thanks to myself being like Hermione.

An, YES, that's exactly what I planned to do. Take a vid of it, turn it into a school event, etc. It would be a blast. There's always the chance that he'll get in a punch that lands just right...and knock me the **** out...but it'd still be a blast.

Originally posted by Robtard
Haahhaa, Dude, you don't write checks with your mouth that your fist can't deliver on.

Lesson learned: Don't start a fight if you're not willing to kick ass.

You're telling me something I already know. I should have thought twice before telling him to step outside, while on campus.

As soon as he stepped out of the office, the professor he was talking to asked the "Dean" if she should call security...that would have quickly turned into a very shitty situation. I should have thought just 1 second more before I offered to take it out side.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You picked a fight with a 140 pound sissy? haermm

Remember thse old ad's about how to get muscle? Skinny guy on the beach with a girl, muscular guy kicks sand in his face, skinny guy cowers, runs away, then works out, comes back and pwns?

Watch out laughing out loud

Dude, it won't happen. He's an old flabby puny man.

I, on the other hand, am hitting the jump rope everyday as well as the weights at least 4 times a week. The only thing I'd have to do is make sure not to take a hit...assuming he can punch hard enough to knock me out.

DeathKap
raver make him cry

dadudemon
raver make him cry

I'll hit him until the ref. steps in.

I'd prefer MMA style.....but I think he would choose boxing because there's less of a chance of getting utterly destroyed.

DeathKap
MMA is much better than boxing cool

Darth Macabre
Should have hit the bloke.

*I didn't bother reading any of it.

BackFire
Are you in seventh grade? Starting fights over stupid things like that is for idiots or adolescent children. Or oftentimes idiotic adolescent children.

Genesis

About this story.

Was it the jokes?

I'm not even joking, Dadudemon . . .

That post annoyed me terribly.

Ms Chelle
I say let it go.. By pushing the issue to fighting in the gym or wanting to humiliate him makes you a bully. Dont be the bully. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
Are you in seventh grade? Starting fights over stupid things like that is for idiots or adolescent children. Or oftentimes idiotic adolescent children.

I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to swallow my pride and tell him that it was a joke. This is why a more controlled environemnt is probably better. Besides, you can insult me all you want: I find kicking someone's ass the be the more mature option more often than not.

Originally posted by Ms Chelle
I say let it go.. By pushing the issue to fighting in the gym or wanting to humiliate him makes you a bully. Dont be the bully. stick out tongue

But, he's older than me and he's the one pushing me around. laughing

Letting it go isn't an option. I go to friggin' class with him. no expression

Originally posted by Genesis
I'm not even joking, Dadudemon . . .

That post annoyed me terribly.

I wrote it specifically to troll JUST you. no expression

GTFO, newb.

Slay
Say, dadudemon, some information in this thread makes one wonder: do you practice MMA?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slay
Say, dadudemon, some information in this thread makes one wonder: do you practice MMA?

Used to. I was really into it my senior year of highschool. Gave up on it when I got a chance to play Division 1 football. I think I was pretty good...but never got to test my skills very much in a real match.

Sad thing is, I got an injury doing agility drills for football and didn't even make it to pre-season practice. sad

Ryo 666
Damn that sucks ass.

steverules_2
Give him a purple nurple or...kick him in the balls shout 'You're gay!' at him and then run away before he has time to recover big grin

jaden101
To be fair, the guy did have a point. You are a thouroughly annoying cu.nt of a human being. laughing out loud

steverules_2
Everyone here wants to kick dadudemon's ass

Alpha Centauri
Get over your childish impulses, seriously.

This immature fascination with fighting is pitiful. I'm not sure why you have it.

-AC

steverules_2
I have no fascination with fighting confused

Sadako of Girth

Cosigned.

DDM, Those who know they are good enough to inflict serious damage on someone, know the potential consequences of actually getting physical.
Its best done in self defense, and certainly not over something so mindlessly trivial....its beneath a self described "superior male".

Save your rage for when your best friend is found in bed with your old lady or something elsemore deserved.

(Just for the record, even a guy who is that size could do you some serious damage/knock you spark out, if they know what they are doing.)

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jaden101
To be fair, the guy did have a point. You are a thouroughly annoying cu.nt of a human being. laughing out loud

laughing out loud

dadudemon

1. Thanks man. I feel the love.

2. He's far more annoying. He goes on for 5 minutes about lame-ass stories that no one cares about. The professors groan when ever he starts one of his stories. When I speak up, it's like, "SHA-1, compression function."

Originally posted by steverules_2
Everyone here wants to kick dadudemon's ass

No, none of them do...cept maybe Jaden. Their posts clearly indicate that they feel fighting is immature.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Get over your childish impulses, seriously.

This immature fascination with fighting is pitiful. I'm not sure why you have it.

-AC

I feel the opposite.

I love fighting.

You listened to your elementary teachers too much. They told you that after getting into a fight, the satisfaction of winning fades quickly and it's a hollow victory as longer term damage is done. I thoroughly disagree. Burying your fist into the face of the person you hate the most is one of the most satisfying and long lasting things a person can do. The feeling fades, sure, but it never goes away when you look back on it. You should try it some time. If someone trash talks you, knock them the **** out and tell me it doesn't feel good.

I think it takes a different kind of "maturity" to fight.

The way I'm going to settle this is very immature: remove all legal repercussions, make this something fun, possibly turn this event into a money maker and maybe even create a tradition of an annual fight at my college, and make a video of it. Sounds like a very mature thing to do.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
DDM, Those who know they are good enough to inflict serious damage on someone, know the potential consequences of actually getting physical.

I know this.

My OP quite clearly outlines the potential consequences of getting into a fight and I fully acknowledged it. I've been in loads of fights. I haven't been in an actual fight since I was 17, but I was always aware that something could go wrong and the other person could die and I'd get charged with second degree murder.

Its best done in self defense, and certainly not over something so mindlessly trivial

It most certainly was self defense. big grin I certainly wasn't just going to stand there and listen to him yell at me at the top of his lungs, dropping insults and f-bombs at me in front of my professors.

....its beneath a self described "superior male".

With great power comes great responsibility. laughing

Save your rage for when your best friend is found in bed with your old lady or something elsemore deserved.

I was pissed. But I was fully in control of what I was doing. I just forgot about the fact that I was still on campus. If we weren't, on campus, it would have resulted in a very fun street fight...in this little *****'s favor, he doesn't seem the type to be a pussy and call the cops.

I've lost it before and not planned jack: this was not that situation.

(Just for the record, even a guy who is that size could do you some serious damage/knock you spark out, if they know what they are doing.)

He is active Army. He very well could know what he's doing, even if he's an out of shape, small, flabby man. Like I said, he could knock me out. That's fine. As long as I get at least a good hit in, I'll feel better.

Also, it's easy for you to say basically everything I've already said, and then call me immature for wanting to fight. However, I did back down, knowing full well that it would piss me off for weeks that I did so, knowing that I would be saving myself thousands of dollars in tuition, knowing that I wouldn't get expelled, etc. I've beaten the shit out of loud mouths for less than what Mr. Grumpy pants did.

Back to the "story":

So, last night, I couldn't sleep. All I could think about is how much I wanted to beat the shit out of that guy and how disappointed I am for not fighting.

steverules_2
Why does Jaden want to fight you? confused

jaden101
Originally posted by steverules_2
Why does Jaden want to fight you? confused

Cos it fits one of the many Scottish stereotypes....All of which are 100% true.

steverules_2
I'm only a little bit Scottish so I guess that means I don't fall into that category

jaden101
Which bit?

Alpha Centauri
I feel the opposite.

I love fighting.

You listened to your elementary teachers too much. They told you that after getting into a fight, the satisfaction of winning fades quickly and it's a hollow victory as longer term damage is done. I thoroughly disagree. Burying your fist into the face of the person you hate the most is one of the most satisfying and long lasting things a person can do. The feeling fades, sure, but it never goes away when you look back on it. You should try it some time. If someone trash talks you, knock them the **** out and tell me it doesn't feel good.

I think it takes a different kind of "maturity" to fight.

No...no, pretty sure you just paint yourself as an immature, thickheaded moron by speaking that way.

It has nothing to do with who has told me what. True fighting should be done only if necessary, it shouldn't be started out of fun.

People in this forum have watched too much Fight Club, it's sad.

You are in some serious need of mental stimuli if your life is so boring that you need to punch someone in the face to feel good.

What a complete child.

"I've been in loads of fights! RAWR!". Among the highlights of your life are times when you've punched people? That's sad, truly. I feel bad for you.

Of course, I await the inevitable "I was just trolling! I'm not really that immature!" comment, which only serves to highlight that you are.

-AC

steverules_2
Which bit?

I dunno, I don't ask much about my great, great grandfather

Ultimate Wil
clapping

AbnormalButSane

About this story.

Was it the jokes?

It was probably being a know-it-all. People don't like it I've found out. I may know all the answers to the professors questions, but I rarely answer them unless absolutely nobody else can (and the professor is getting angry).

The dick shouldn't have gotten that mad though. What a weirdo.

steverules_2
I find it funny how even at 37 nothing changes...guys still hate a know-it-all, next he'll be stealing lunch money

=Tired Hiker=
First off, the guy is active Army, still in college or got a late start, and he's cussing you out in front of school administrators??? Obviously this guy has screws loose. Maybe you are an annoying ass in class, but there's one of those in every class, so he should have not started shit with you and just dealt with it. Yes, I agree, he did start shit with you. I also agree, a guy such as yourself who has been in fights is going to have a hard time letting this go, no matter how lame or immature it is. I feel you there.

Of course you should have simply looked at him like he was retarded and said, "What evs'," then ignored him. He is useless to your future and can only get you in trouble. But, the fact remains you like to fight, you are young, you CAN fight, and you are not going to let anyone walk all over you like that. Okay, I understand that.

With all that said, the biggest mistake you made was saying you were joking. You SHOULD feel like a pussy. What happened is you got scared. You got scared of screwing up your future, which is a sign of intelligence on your part. You have a wife, a kid (maybe kids,) I believe a house as well.... what were you thinking you dumb ass!! I guess it's called evolution. You used to jump at the chance to fight, now you are finding yourself trying to get out of fights, and soon enough you will learn how to avoid situations in general that might lead to fights, so you are doing fine my friend.

What I think you should have done instead of telling him you were joking, is straight up told him he wasn't worth it and walked away. It's the hardest thing to do, and it'll mentally drive you nuts for a good three weeks, but after that, you realize you did the right thing. I think you should let it go at this point, don't offer to fight him MMA style or whatever, that shit is ridiculous, he would probably think of you as an even bigger pussy and just try to fight you right then and there. So from this point on, forget about it. Give it three weeks, you may get over it. However, if he taunts you throughout the rest of the year, if he mad dogs you at school, if he won't let it go, then you wait til' the last day of school, follow him out of the parking lot, pull up next to him and signal him to pull over, then get out of your car, pray there are no police around, and kick the living shit out of him. Once he's laying on the ground, spit in his face and say, "If you ever **** with me again, I"ll kill you." Then drive home, kiss your kids, eat dinner, watch some tv, put the kids to bed, and **** your wife.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
It was probably being a know-it-all. People don't like it I've found out. I may know all the answers to the professors questions, but I rarely answer them unless absolutely nobody else can (and the professor is getting angry).

The dick shouldn't have gotten that mad though. What a weirdo.

You're probably right. You've given the best advice in this thread, thus far.

I just don't like to sit there in class for 3 full hours straight when all "we" have to do is just answer the professor's questions when he asks....if we don't, then he explains it. After so many questions, it adds up.

My nickname is "Hermione" in class. I can see how that would piss someone off, but not to the point of wanting to hit the person. I guess they don't see the benefit of just answering the questions. It's not a hard class...it's just network security. Most to all students are already working in networking, anyway.

I dunno...

But, I think you're right. I suspected this, but also assumed it was the two nerdy jokes. But I'm going to assume it was the know-it-all things and not the two lame jokes. It seems obvious, now, but I wasn't sure yesterday.

No...no, pretty sure you just paint yourself as an immature, thickheaded moron by speaking that way.

Maybe. Or it's a hobby? smile

True fighting should be done only if necessary, it shouldn't be started out of fun.

I agree on the first point and disagree on the second. Fighting is fun.

People in this forum have watched too much Fight Club, it's sad.

Odd. Since I haven't been in a fight since I was 17..and I saw fight club for the first time when I was 21. I guess not all of KMC is hopelessly lost in fantasy, right? big grin

You are in some serious need of mental stimuli if your life is so boring that you need to punch someone in the face to feel good.

No, that's not how it works. That's a fallacious characterization.

I don't have a desire to fight, actively. The desire only comes AFTER someone pisses me off. Duh?

Also, the same could be said about your time on the internet...which is said quite often.

And, I go to school full time and work full time. I am definitely not in the need for any additional mental stimuli.

What a complete child.

Thanks for that new and original insight.

If you'd like..the same biological mechanisms that make a man sexually active are also the same mechanisms that make him aggressive.

"I've been in loads of fights! RAWR!". Among the highlights of your life are times when you've punched people? That's sad, truly. I feel bad for you.

I most certainly have been in loads of fights. I have NEVER lost. I'm quite good. That's why I did MMA for a while because I was a "natural."

Of course, I await the inevitable "I was just trolling! I'm not really that immature!" comment, which only serves to highlight that you are.

-AC

You newb. What I said to Genesis was COMPLETE sarcasm. And, no, I certainly have said plenty of times that I like to fight. Nothing new there.

Cos it fits one of the many Scottish stereotypes....All of which are 100% true.

I plan to visit the UK in a couple of years. Specifically, Scotland. I'll look you up and we can have some fun. You kicked two thugs asses at the same time...so you may give me a run for my money. Sounds fun!

Selphie
Do you really feel that getting into a fight is necessary? I mean, you have a wife and kids... I'd think that simple fact would stop you from putting yourself or another person in possible danger.

Mairuzu
Where's the love

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Selphie
Do you really feel that getting into a fight is necessary? I mean, you have a wife and kids... I'd think that simple fact would stop you from putting yourself or another person in possible danger.

Check this out. I learned a big lesson last week when I had a bit of road rage. This guy kept cutting me off, he was speeding up to change lanes and get passed me, but he'd get stuck in worse traffice and end up behind me, and then he'd pass me again and again, so I sped up to make it harder for him since he was driving like a madman. Totally lame on my part, right? I agree. So, he pulls up next to me on the offramp and rolls down his window. He's this huge black guy, like Zues in that movie Friday. Then he looks at me and shakes his pointer finger back and forth as if to say, "no no you don't", and he peels off ahead of me. That's when I decide to flip him off. Suddenly he brakes and I pull up next to him, this is in the middle of the road and cars are stopping behind us. I say, "What's you're ****ing problem, man?" He says, "Did you just flip me off?" And I say, "Yeah." Then he says, "Pull over." So I ask "Why would I pull over?" And he says, "Because I'm going to beat your ass." So I say, "You probably could kick my ass, but that doesn't change the fact that you drive like shit." He got all frustrated looking and it appeared that he was going to jump out of his car right there and try to kill me, but I think he finally just felt it wasn't worth it, plus there was a bunch of traffic we were holding up, so we both started driving our separate ways.

Right after that I felt like an idiot and all I could think about is what if that guy killed me and left my daughter fatherless. sad

Mairuzu
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Check this out. I learned a big lesson last week when I had a bit of road rage. This guy kept cutting me off, he was speeding up to change lanes and get passed me, but he'd get stuck in worse traffice and end up behind me, and then he'd pass me again and again, so I sped up to make it harder for him since he was driving like a madman. Totally lame on my part, right? I agree. So, he pulls up next to me on the offramp and rolls down his window. He's this huge black guy, like Zues in that movie Friday. Then he looks at me and shakes his pointer finger back and forth as if to say, "no no you don't", and he peels off ahead of me. That's when I decide to flip him off. Suddenly he brakes and I pull up next to him, this is in the middle of the road and cars are stopping behind us. I say, "What's you're ****ing problem, man?" He says, "Did you just flip me off?" And I say, "Yeah." Then he says, "Pull over." So I ask "Why would I pull over?" And he says, "Because I'm going to beat your ass." So I say, "You probably could kick my ass, but that doesn't change the fact that you drive like shit." He got all frustrated looking and it appeared that he was going to jump out of his car right there and try to kill me, but I think he finally just felt it wasn't worth it, plus there was a bunch of traffic we were holding up, so we both started driving our separate ways.

Right after that I felt like an idiot and all I could think about is what if that guy killed me and left my daughter fatherless. sad

same thing happened to me a few weeks ago

black guy was acting like an idiot on the freeway, i speed up to pass his ass because i dont want to deal with him being in front

switch lanes, speed up, and he cuts in front of me and i almost hit him but i switch another lane over

he rolls down his window yelling out some african shit and im looking at him nodding my head

after that i just said "YOU'RE BLACK" and floored it

Selphie
Originally posted by Mairuzu

black guy was acting like an idiot on the freeway, i speed up to pass his ass because i dont want to deal with him being in front

switch lanes, speed up, and he cuts in front of me and i almost hit him but i switch another lane over

he rolls down his window yelling out some african shit and im looking at him nodding my head

crylaugh x 100

Mairuzu
you like that baby? 131

=Tired Hiker=

Oh damn. laughing

Mairuzu
so many crazy ****ers on the freeway in california

i deal with it everyday

=Tired Hiker=
I prefer not to get racist when I get into road rage confrontations. I like to be as politically correct as I can when I'm being an idiot.

=Tired Hiker=
so many crazy ****ers on the freeway in california

i deal with it everyday

I grew up in San Jose, so I know what you mean. But trust me, they are nowhere near as insane as Las Vegas drivers. This is only because most of the Las Vegas drivers are from So Cal. big grin

Mairuzu
haha, how about them new york drivers? sol?

Selphie
NEW YORK TRAFFIC IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT EVER

=Tired Hiker=
NEW YORK TRAFFIC IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT EVER

And why does everybody drive yellow cars? srug

Mairuzu
**** new york

Alpha Centauri
Or it's a hobby? smile

Fighting is a hobby? I don't think you meant that.

I agree on the first point and disagree on the second. Fighting is fun.

Weird, because...

Odd. Since I haven't been in a fight since I was 17..and I saw fight club for the first time when I was 21. I guess not all of KMC is hopelessly lost in fantasy, right? big grin

So then you're a poser who has a childish obsession with hurting other people, yet you haven't done it since you were 17? The only thing more immature and sad than following through on a dumb obsession with fighting, is fantasising about living that lifestyle and acting like you live it.

No, that's not how it works. That's a fallacious characterization.

I don't have a desire to fight, actively. The desire only comes AFTER someone pisses me off. Duh?

Just like the clarification of your points only comes when someone calls you on it, then you say "Duh".

Still, if you have the desire to fight everytime someone pisses you off then I suggest therapy. Might wanna get that looked at if you have a wife and kids. What message are you going to give your child? "Fighting is fun, you get an amazing feeling from punching someone in the face."? That's the fast track to raising a kid that becomes nothing but a thug, the kind of guy you described in your initial post.

If your kid could read your posts, what impression would he get of Daddy? "Fighting is a great and acceptable way to do things, he promotes it and frowns on people who take opposite stances.". Hmm.

Also, the same could be said about your time on the internet...which is said quite often.

Who is to say that I am not doing things that result in mental stimuli on here?

I read, I write, I discuss. All more intellectual time investments than "RAWR I LIKE TO FIGHT, IT'S FUN! I MEAN, IT WAS...OF COURSE. I WOULDN'T KNOW, I HAVEN'T DONE IT SINCE I WAS 17, SO I POST AGGRESSIVELY!".

And, I go to school full time and work full time. I am definitely not in the need for any additional mental stimuli.

Going to school doesn't mean anything.

I can lead a horse to water, doesn't mean he's drinking.

If you'd like..the same biological mechanisms that make a man sexually active are also the same mechanisms that make him aggressive.

Precisely. So get laid instead of doing things with other men. You've got a wife and kid.

In fact, I assume that IS how you spend that energy. So that just makes this obsession with fighting all the more dumb to me.

I most certainly have been in loads of fights. I have NEVER lost. I'm quite good. That's why I did MMA for a while because I was a "natural."

Oh yes, I wish I could express how impressed I am right now. I can't, because I'm not.

You fought last when you were 17, you said. You know what that tells me? You have been shackled up with a wife and kid when you weren't done venting your childish, boyish idiocy. So you do it online via text.

You newb. What I said to Genesis was COMPLETE sarcasm. And, no, I certainly have said plenty of times that I like to fight. Nothing new there.

Doesn't really negate what I said.

-AC

Quincy
Use your bankai

Genesis
Dadudemon, do you think because you respond to everything that you're right? Fighting is immature and senseless. It doesn't matter how you attempt to justify it (Which you did with Alpha Centauri and failed), fighting is still awfully childish. I'm serious.

Alpha Centauri
Chances are, he doesn't believe a word he says and is only acting this way to "annoy" people and "get" to people.

Ironically, he's doing neither and still looks childish.

-AC

Genesis
Chances are, he doesn't believe a word he says and is only acting this way to "annoy" people and "get" to people.

Ironically, he's doing neither and still looks childish.

-AC

No, that's usually some lousy excuse he uses when enough people call his idiocy out.

He'll pretend it was all some "trolling master plan." Of course, he still doesn't understand that he loses both ways because he looks like a fool in the end.

It's a double edged sword.

Quincy
Give it up nerds

Genesis
Silence.

Alpha Centauri
No, that's usually some lousy excuse he uses when enough people call his idiocy out.

He'll pretend it was all some "trolling master plan." Of course, he still doesn't understand that he loses both ways because he looks like a fool in the end.

It's a double edged sword.

Of course, repeating what I said is also a good option.

-AC

dadudemon

Which is another reason why a think a controlled bout would be fun and safer for both parties.

But, yes, I swallowed my pride and didn't go through with it.

Genesis
Of course, repeating what I said is also a good option.

-AC

You implied it. I bluntly aired it.

You see, I made your post a work of art. I improved it. You can thank me later.

But, yes, I swallowed my pride and didn't go through with it.

Aw, how cute.

dadudemon
First off, the guy is active Army, still in college or got a late start, and he's cussing you out in front of school administrators??? Obviously this guy has screws loose. Maybe you are an annoying ass in class, but there's one of those in every class, so he should have not started shit with you and just dealt with it. Yes, I agree, he did start shit with you. I also agree, a guy such as yourself who has been in fights is going to have a hard time letting this go, no matter how lame or immature it is. I feel you there.

Very well founded insight and your understanding of where I am coming from is almost uncanny.

Of course you should have simply looked at him like he was retarded and said, "What evs'," then ignored him. He is useless to your future and can only get you in trouble. But, the fact remains you like to fight, you are young, you CAN fight, and you are not going to let anyone walk all over you like that. Okay, I understand that.

Again, thanks for understanding. I did, however, swallow my pride and stopped the path.

With all that said, the biggest mistake you made was saying you were joking. You SHOULD feel like a pussy. What happened is you got scared. You got scared of screwing up your future, which is a sign of intelligence on your part. You have a wife, a kid (maybe kids,) I believe a house as well.... what were you thinking you dumb ass!!

Ugh.

You're right.

I guess it's called evolution. You used to jump at the chance to fight, now you are finding yourself trying to get out of fights, and soon enough you will learn how to avoid situations in general that might lead to fights, so you are doing fine my friend.

Very well founded. And thanks.

What I think you should have done instead of telling him you were joking, is straight up told him he wasn't worth it and walked away.

This is probably exactly what I should have done. He really wasn't worth it. He's a loud mouth. I am far from the first person he has "offended" with his foul mouth and language. There are quite a few people that would like nothing more than to break his nose.

It's the hardest thing to do, and it'll mentally drive you nuts for a good three weeks, but after that, you realize you did the right thing.

Wow. Sounds like you're speaking from experience. It was REALLY hard last night, trying to calm down enough to go to bed. I left the situation, a p***y and a quitter...the exact opposite of what I am. However, if I had done what you said and told him that he wasn't worth it, in front of the professor and dean, they probably would have gained even more respect for that than myself just saying that we should take it outside.

I think you should let it go at this point, don't offer to fight him MMA style or whatever, that shit is ridiculous, he would probably think of you as an even bigger pussy and just try to fight you right then and there.

But, that would be awesome! I could press charges. He would get assault and battery! Then I could by like every other person in the world who too p***y to fight! Hooray!

So from this point on, forget about it. Give it three weeks, you may get over it. However, if he taunts you throughout the rest of the year, if he mad dogs you at school, if he won't let it go, then you wait til' the last day of school, follow him out of the parking lot, pull up next to him and signal him to pull over, then get out of your car, pray there are no police around, and kick the living shit out of him. Once he's laying on the ground, spit in his face and say, "If you ever **** with me again, I"ll kill you." Then drive home, kiss your kids, eat dinner, watch some tv, put the kids to bed, and **** your wife.

Sounds like a plan.

I'd prefer to have a more "secure" bout that would require us to sign wavers, such as a ring fight. That way, I wouldn't have to fear legal repercussions.

Genesis

Kostabot
Wait for him outside his house before he aleves in the morning. When he comes out, crowbar him in the kneecap, and then take a shit on him.

Alpha Centauri
Technically you didn't IMPROVE anything about my post.

You just said exactly the same thing with different words. No more or less blunt. Very confusing.

Anyway, yes. He just admitted to what I said he would admit to in the very beginning. A man who has a wife and kid spending time on a forum to immaturely troll, and is proud of it. Sad.

-AC

Mairuzu
I feel like kicking everyones ass including my own

Kostabot
I feel like kicking everyones ass including my own

YEAH! LETS F*CK SH*T UP!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

Genesis
Technically you didn't IMPROVE anything about my post.

You just said exactly the same thing with different words. No more or less blunt. Very confusing.

Anyway, yes. He just admitted to what I said he would admit to in the very beginning. A man who has a wife and kid spending time on a forum to immaturely troll, and is proud of it. Sad.

-AC

You didn't need to capitalize "IMPROVE."

No, I didn't. I outright claimed he was a troll. You implied it. I can regurgitate the post as a reminder, if it helps.

Wait, he has a wife and a kid? And he's a mega troll?

Egad.

Ultimate Wil
I'm not sure if my advise helps, I say set up a boxing match and beat his ass IMO. Won't have to worry about him anymore then.

=Tired Hiker=
I think Alpha Centauri and Genesis should have a love child together.

Genesis
I think Alpha Centauri and Genesis should have a love child together.

I don't think so.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I'm not sure if my advise helps, I say set up a boxing match and beat his ass IMO. Won't have to worry about him anymore then.

Yeah, this could ultimately be the best way to go about it, that is if it cannot absolutely be let go at this point, and if the other guy is actually game for that. This way dadudemon won't get arrested. However, I was once talking to this Australina guy and he said he got in a lot of bar fights in Australia because any guy who said, "Let's take this outside," he would just sucker punch them right there. erm

dadudemon
Fighting is a hobby? I don't think you meant that.

I guess all that time I put into MMA was something I didn't mean, right?

Weird, because...

So then you're a poser who has a childish obsession with hurting other people, yet you haven't done it since you were 17? The only thing more immature and sad than following through on a dumb obsession with fighting, is fantasising about living that lifestyle and acting like you live it.

Who said or implied anything about fantasizing about that lifestyle? Another mischaracterization. Tsk tsk. For shame.

So, a street fight that can get me put in jail is the same thing as an MMA fight, right?

Of course, you wouldn't know the first thing about fighting, though, would you?

And, I most certainly didn't follow through on a dumb obsession. wink

Just like the clarification of your points only comes when someone calls you on it, then you say "Duh".

Just for clarification, you can't regurgitate my same points that were made in my OP and then pretend as if they are yours.

Still, if you have the desire to fight everytime someone pisses you off then I suggest therapy.

You're far from qualified to make a statement like that.

And, what pisses me off is far less than what pisses most people off.

You know, some things push my buttons. Yelling at the top of your lungs while cursing my out in front of my professors, while throwing physical threats at me, is certainly a way to press my buttons: immature or not.

Might wanna get that looked at if you have a wife and kids. What message are you going to give your child? "Fighting is fun, you get an amazing feeling from punching someone in the face."? That's the fast track to raising a kid that becomes nothing but a thug, the kind of guy you described in your initial post.

You certainly shouldn't be giving out advice on how to raise children.

And, I already teach my son to not tolerate physical abuse from anyone. That includes hitting back. I haven't taught him that fighting is fun as that isn't something you can teach, it's something you like or don't like...or learn. Guess the only way you can find out?

If your kid could read your posts, what impression would he get of Daddy? "Fighting is a great and acceptable way to do things, he promotes it and frowns on people who take opposite stances.". Hmm.

I'll tell ya:

If and when my son gets scared at night because of a bad dream or something that went bump in the night, he asks for me. no expression His uncle, my brother, asked him why, one day. My son's response, "Because my daddy can beat up the bad mans and kill the monsters and save me."

I guess you don't know the first thing about children.

Your child needs to know that you'll stick up for him or her. They need that security, especially when they get older.

And, yes, fighting can be an excellent way to settle things, especially if handled like gentlemen. (Like, going outside, knowing that below the belt and biting off flesh is unnacceptable, ending the fight when the other one gives or yields, etc. These are understood rules...not all people adhere to them, and Mr. Grumpy Pants doesn't seem like one of those.)

Who is to say that I am not doing things that result in mental stimuli on here?

Umm...ditto?

But some think this is a waste of time and brain power. Just sayin'.

I read, I write, I discuss. All more intellectual time investments than "RAWR I LIKE TO FIGHT, IT'S FUN! I MEAN, IT WAS...OF COURSE. I WOULDN'T KNOW, I HAVEN'T DONE IT SINCE I WAS 17, SO I POST AGGRESSIVELY!".

Your posts are more like, "WHERE'Z SOMEONE TO ARGUE WITH! I'M AN INTERNET BULLY WHO THINKGS I'M RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING! RAWR! WHERE'S TEH NEWBZ!"

Yet, we both know those characterizations are not quite accurate.

Going to school doesn't mean anything.

I can lead a horse to water, doesn't mean he's drinking.

The most intelligent post you've ever made. NOT.

Precisely. So get laid instead of doing things with other men. You've got a wife and kid.

In fact, I assume that IS how you spend that energy. So that just makes this obsession with fighting all the more dumb to me.

Again, this is your opinion.

And, yes, I do spend time with the wife. It's great.

Oh yes, I wish I could express how impressed I am right now. I can't, because I'm not.

You fought last when you were 17, you said.

Street fight. Yes. no expression I guess that wasn't obvious...but a little bit of deductive reasoning would have quickly lead to that conclusion. How could I continue with MMA, be quite good, be out of highschool, and still be younger than 17 when my Birthday is in June? There's always the option that I got passed up a grade...but I highly doubt you'd assume that about me. Am I right?

I've fought MANY times since I was 18. There were in controlled environments...and weren't spur of the moment street fights.

You know what that tells me? You have been shackled up with a wife and kid when you weren't done venting your childish, boyish idiocy. So you do it online via text.

Nah. More like, people here are generally cool and some have given great advice. Never hurts to ask you homies, even if they are in Cyber Space. You know, those same homies that you think are not really homies because "you'll never meet them in real life."

Doesn't really negate what I said.

-AC

Certainly does. wink

=Tired Hiker=
I agree with dadudemon on parental advise. Please don't give it if you have no experience with raising your own children.

Bardock42

About this story.

Was it the jokes?
High time the English got what's coming to them. I'm rooting for the slave

Bardock42
I agree with dadudemon on parental advise. Please don't give it if you have no experience with raising your own children.

There are enough breeders around that shouldn't give it even though they have children, sometimes more than they can count

Yes, up to 5 children

dadudemon

Guess you didn't know that I was trying to get you to admit to being a troll? And, Mark certainly was aware. wink

Mairuzu
don't think of it was fighting

think of it was debating, with fists

dadudemon

Sounds good, and, yes, your advice is welcome. thumb up

don't think of it was fighting

think of it was debating, with fists laughing

Mairuzu for prez.

=Tired Hiker=
Guess you didn't know that I was trying to get you to admit to being a troll? And, Mark certainly was aware. wink
We all know he's a troll. That is....if he truly is a 'he'.

Mairuzu
Sounds good, and, yes, your advice is welcome. thumb up

laughing

Mairuzu for prez. yeah, dont listen to these nerds that cant beat anyone up

you have the power, and you need to beat the sense into people sometimes

do what u want

dadudemon
We all know he's a troll. That is....if he truly is a 'he'.

True.

And, yes, it's a he. I think its Whirly. He thinks Mark wasn't aware of him being a troll....and pretends as if "he's got me."

AC, is that your idea of mental stimuli?...troling teh internetz?

Alpha Centauri
I'm definitely allowed an opinion on anything I choose, Hiker.

You obviously subscribe to the mythical premise that only dads have the supreme knowledge of parenting and nobody else has a clue. What a load of sh*t. I know lots of dads and I know lots of parents.

You do not need to have kids to know what it takes to be a good parent to some degree. I'll give whatever advice I choose. He can ignore it.

I guess all that time I put into MMA was something I didn't mean, right?

You tell me, Mr. Trollington.

Who said or implied anything about fantasizing about that lifestyle? Another mischaracterization. Tsk tsk. For shame.

You didn't have to say it, you present yourself in such a manner. You have a love of fighting and of hurting another human being. You have said it is a great feeling to knock someone out. Yet, conversely, you say you haven't fought since you were 17, you refer to 21 as a past age. By that token you haven't fought for at least four or five years, so to be still so enamoured with the lifestyle of things like Fight Club? Yeah, fantasising.

So, a street fight that can get me put in jail is the same thing as an MMA fight, right?

It doesn't matter where the fight is waged. It doesn't matter if someone is shooting innocent bystanders or shooting terrorists in a war; if you get thrills from firing guns at people, you're a nutjob. Cage or street; if your aim is to hurt the other person and that's what gives you a "great feeling", you're a thug and a moron.

I doubt Fedor Emilianenko fights people cos he gets a kick out of hurting them like some crazed street thug.

Of course, you wouldn't know the first thing about fighting, though, would you?

I have a lot of experience in martial arts. Many, many years. I don't consider it something to spend my time bragging about or crowbarring into every conversation like some kind of penis-less, over-compensatory fool.

It's not important to anyone else, nor is it necessary for anyone to know. I do it because it keeps me fit, I enjoy it and I appreciate the disciplines. That's as far as I need go. I know enough to know you're an idiot about it.

And, I most certainly didn't follow through on a dumb obsession. wink

Because you know it's a dumb obsession.

Just for clarification, you can't regurgitate my same points that were made in my OP and then pretend as if they are yours.

Would be relevant if that's what I was doing.

You're far from qualified to make a statement like that.

And, what pisses me off is far less than what pisses most people off.

You know, some things push my buttons. Yelling at the top of your lungs while cursing my out in front of my professors, while throwing physical threats at me, is certainly a way to press my buttons: immature or not.

I'm perfectly qualified to make an observatory statement. Not sure why you'd claim I'm not.

I don't want to fight every time I get pissed off. I simply wouldn't be able to get through the day. Part of being disciplined in any martial art is knowing precisely when not to fight; any time that isn't absolutely necessary.

I'm not sure who taught you, but they obviously skipped that.

You certainly shouldn't be giving out advice on how to raise children.

I'll give advice on whatever I want. If my points are credible and sensible, it doesn't matter who has kids and who doesn't. Plenty of parents haven't got a first clue on how to raise them; having kids doesn't entitle you to be void of criticism.

And, I already teach my son to not tolerate physical abuse from anyone. That includes hitting back. I haven't taught him that fighting is fun as that isn't something you can teach, it's something you like or don't like...or learn. Guess the only way you can find out?

So, if your son thinks fighting is awesome; begins getting into fights in school and such, you're not going to tell him it isn't cool to do that, or are you?

I'll tell ya:

If and when my son gets scared at night because of a bad dream or something that went bump in the night, he asks for me. no expression His uncle, my brother, asked him why, one day. My son's response, "Because my daddy can beat up the bad mans and kill the monsters and save me."

Yeah, there's a difference between fatherly protection; using fighting for defense (SHOCK! MY POINT ALL ALONG!), and using it as a means to get a boner or get thrills.

Obviously this is lost on you.

I guess you don't know the first thing about children.

Typical, old-man, bullsh*t rhetoric; "You don't know about kids if you ain't got them.".

As I said to Hiker, there are plenty of ways to learn about something and be well educated on the subject without actually being involved in it. I am not denying there are aspects to parenting you do not experience until or IF you are one. However, this does not mean anyone without a kid has a void opinion on parenting, and you're stupid if you think otherwise.

The only ones who'll agree with you are parents with the same jaded mindset.

Your child needs to know that you'll stick up for him or her. They need that security, especially when they get older.

Yeah, remember; this is a debate about fighting being something you use out of necessity, not fun or thuggish obsession. I never once said "Don't use it to protect loved ones.".

And, yes, fighting can be an excellent way to settle things, especially if handled like gentlemen. (Like, going outside, knowing that below the belt and biting off flesh is unnacceptable, ending the fight when the other one gives or yields, etc. These are understood rules...not all people adhere to them, and Mr. Grumpy Pants doesn't seem like one of those.)

Don't be such a damned hypocrite. You sound like a cowardly war general sending men into battle.

Rules to a street fight? It's a street fight; fight it to win or don't fight it at all. This proves your delusional fantasising about fights; you feel fights are some kind of honourable man-sport, even in unsanctioned areas. Be a gentleman? YOU don't know the first thing about street fighting, if that's your opinion on it. The point of street fighting is to come away better off than the other guy, that's the fact. If you are twice my size and twice as strong, I'm not going to abide by your rules for the sake of earning anyone's respect. You do what you can to overcome your opponent; save the code of conduct for sanctioned sports.

Typical boyish nonsense. Fighting isn't honourable unless it's sporting. Street fights have no rules, there is no "be a gentleman". Fight it or don't.

Umm...ditto?

But some think this is a waste of time and brain power. Just sayin'.

Your posts are more like, "WHERE'Z SOMEONE TO ARGUE WITH! I'M AN INTERNET BULLY WHO THINKGS I'M RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING! RAWR! WHERE'S TEH NEWBZ!"

Yet, we both know those characterizations are not quite accurate.

Except mine is, and yours is just a textual mirroring of me typing in caps.

I love it when people keep accusing me of thinking I'm right about everything instead of just proving me wrong. You'd think they'd do that if it was that easy. They don't, and neither do you, because you can't.

You're just a troll who trolls for fun.

Street fight. Yes. no expression I guess that wasn't obvious...but a little bit of deductive reasoning would have quickly lead to that conclusion. How could I continue with MMA, be quite good, be out of highschool, and still be younger than 17 when my Birthday is in June? There's always the option that I got passed up a grade...but I highly doubt you'd assume that about me. Am I right?

I've fought MANY times since I was 18. There were in controlled environments...and weren't spur of the moment street fights.

Drop the paper-premise of "They were controlled.". If they weren't sanctioned fights, they were bullsh*t. Don't continue using that nonsense rhetoric of "Fighting is honourable if you do it like a gentleman!".

If you get into a street fight, which is what most fights tend to be; your aim is to defend yourself and overcome your opponent enough to either stop the fight or escape. Don't bring rules and then call the other guy a p*ssy when he doesn't abide by them; that's what YOUR kind of "man" does.

"Man, I'd have kicked that guy's ass if he didn't brick me over the head!". Yeah? Come prepared next time then.

To quote Doug Stanhope:

"How do you make rules to war? It's a war. Fight it or leave, *****.".

AC, is that your idea of mental stimuli?...troling teh internetz?

1) No.

2) This implies you find trolling to be pathetic, as do I. In that case, why admit to me multiple times, and others it seems, that you are a troll? That you enjoy trolling?

Hmm. "Think > Post", dude. Not "Post > Think".

-AC

Mairuzu
I'm definitely allowed an opinion on anything I choose.

You obviously subscribe to the mythical premise that only dads have the supreme knowledge of parenting and nobody else has a clue. What a load of sh*t. I know lots of dads and I know lots of parents.

You do not need to have kids to know what it takes to be a good parent to some degree. I'll give whatever advice I choose. He can ignore it.

You didn't have to say it, you present yourself in such a manner. You have a love of fighting and of hurting another human being. You have said it is a great feeling to knock someone out. Yet, conversely, you say you haven't fought since you were 17, you refer to 21 as a past age. By that token you haven't fought for at least four or five years, so to be still so enamoured with the lifestyle of things like Fight Club? Yeah, fantasising.

It doesn't matter where the fight is waged. It doesn't matter if someone is shooting innocent bystanders or shooting terrorists in a war; if you get thrills from firing guns at people, you're a nutjob. Cage or street; if your aim is to hurt the other person and that's what gives you a "great feeling", you're a thug and a moron.

I doubt Fedor Emilianenko fights people cos he gets a kick out of hurting them like some crazed street thug.

I have a lot of experience in martial arts. Many, many years. I don't consider it something to spend my time bragging about or crowbarring into every conversation like some kind of penis-less, over-compensatory fool.

It's not important to anyone else, nor is it necessary for anyone to know. I do it because it keeps me fit, I enjoy it and I appreciate the disciplines. That's as far as I need go. I know enough to know you're an idiot about it.

I'm perfectly qualified to make an observatory statement. Not sure why you'd claim I'm not.

I don't want to fight every time I get pissed off. I simply wouldn't be able to get through the day. Part of being disciplined in any martial art is knowing precisely when not to fight; any time that isn't absolutely necessary.

I'm not sure who taught you, but they obviously skipped that.

I'll give advice on whatever I want. If my points are credible and sensible, it doesn't matter who has kids and who doesn't. Plenty of parents haven't got a first clue on how to raise them; having kids doesn't entitle you to be void of criticism.

So, if your son thinks fighting is awesome; begins getting into fights in school and such, you're not going to tell him it isn't cool to do that, or are you?

Yeah, there's a difference between fatherly protection; using fighting for defense (SHOCK! MY POINT ALL ALONG!), and using it as a means to get a boner or get thrills.

Typical, old-man, bullsh*t rhetoric; "You don't know about kids if you ain't got them.".

As I said to Hiker, there are plenty of ways to learn about something and be well educated on the subject without actually being involved in it. I am not denying there are aspects to parenting you do not experience until or IF you are one. However, this does not mean anyone without a kid has a void opinion on parenting, and you're stupid if you think otherwise.

Yeah, remember; this is a debate about fighting being something you use out of necessity, not fun or thuggish obsession. I never once said "Don't use it to protect loved ones.".

Don't be such a damned hypocrite. You sound like a cowardly war general sending men into battle.

Rules to a street fight? It's a street fight; fight it to win or don't fight it at all. This proves your delusional fantasising about fights; you feel fights are some kind of honourable man-sport, even in unsanctioned areas. Be a gentleman? YOU don't know the first thing about street fighting, if that's your opinion on it. The point of street fighting is to come away better off than the other guy, that's the fact. If you are twice my size and twice as strong, I'm not going to abide by your rules for the sake of earning anyone's respect. You do what you can to overcome your opponent; save the code of conduct for sanctioned sports.

Typical boyish nonsense. Fighting isn't honourable unless it's sporting. Street fights have no rules, there is no "be a gentleman". Fight it or don't.

I love it when people keep accusing me of thinking I'm right about everything instead of just proving me wrong. You'd think they'd do that if it was that easy. They don't, and neither do you, because you can't.

Drop the paper-premise of "They were controlled.". If they weren't sanctioned fights, they were bullsh*t. Don't continue using that nonsense rhetoric of "Fighting is honourable if you do it like a gentleman!".

If you get into a street fight, which is what most fights tend to be; your aim is to defend yourself and overcome your opponent enough to either stop the fight or escape. Don't bring rules and then call the other guy a p*ssy when he doesn't abide by them; that's what YOUR kind of "man" does.

"Man, I'd have kicked that guy's ass if he didn't brick me over the head!". Yeah? Come prepared next time then.

To quote Doug Stanhope:

-AC

srsly?
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/lulface.jpg

=Tired Hiker=

"To some degree." You said it yourself.

Mairuzu
People sure do have an obsessive need to prove themselves right on these here boards

we get it, he wanted to punch an annoying guy in the face

way too many pointless things are being said in here

LIKE THIS

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, this could ultimately be the best way to go about it, that is if it cannot absolutely be let go at this point, and if the other guy is actually game for that. This way dadudemon won't get arrested. However, I was once talking to this Australina guy and he said he got in a lot of bar fights in Australia because any guy who said, "Let's take this outside," he would just sucker punch them right there. erm

Okay...

Alpha Centauri
It's not an obsessive need to prove anything right.

It's easy as breathing to prove yourself right, if you're actually right. Requires no effort to press keys on a keyboard and articulate thoughts. Not entirely sure why you're painting this as some kind of arduous task, Mai.

Yes, and you said "Don't give advise unless you're a parent.". A flawed statement, because people can give perfectly sound parental advice without having a child.

Saying what you did is just an attempt to use a get-out-of-jail-free card.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Okay...

You obviously missed my point.

Mairuzu
It's not an obsessive need to prove anything right.

It's easy as breathing to prove yourself right, if you're actually right. Requires no effort to press keys on a keyboard and articulate thoughts. Not entirely sure why you're painting this as some kind of arduous task, Mai.

-AC and so it continues http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/lulface.jpg

Ultimate Wil
You obviously missed my point.

I saw it your point, he should have gotten sucker punched laughing out loud

Mairuzu
okay, maybe im using this face a little too much

you thought.

=Tired Hiker=
Yes, and you said "Don't give advise unless you're a parent.". A flawed statement, because people can give perfectly sound parental advice without having a child.

Saying what you did is just an attempt to use a get-out-of-jail-free card.

-AC
I need no such cards, so don't tell me what I do is what I do. It is your typical way of condescending someone whilst making people think you actually know not just something about everything, but in your mind EVERYTHING about everything. And your antics are tiring when it comes to arguing, you simply don't enjoy the discussion, you enjoy the rise you get out of people. You are only in it for pissing people off, because that is what makes you happy. None of your discussions or arguments are constructive without being insulting. Won't work with me my friend. winkiss

Mairuzu
TH knows

=Tired Hiker=
I saw it your point, he should have gotten sucker punched laughing out loud .....by an Australian nonetheless! big grin

BackFire
I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to swallow my pride and tell him that it was a joke. This is why a more controlled environemnt is probably better. Besides, you can insult me all you want: I find kicking someone's ass the be the more mature option more often than not.

Kicking someone's ass for saying you're annoying is not mature. If anything, it's proving him right.

Alpha Centauri
I need no such cards, so don't tell me what I do is what I do. It is your typical way of condescending someone whilst making people think you actually know not just something about everything, but in your mind EVERYTHING about everything. And your antics are tiring when it comes to arguing, you simply don't enjoy the discussion, you enjoy the rise you get out of people. You are only in it for pissing people off, because that is what makes you happy. None of your discussions or arguments are constructive without being insulting. Won't work with me my friend. winkiss

Funny how you tell me what I think in my mind, in the same breath as telling me not to tell YOU what it is YOU do. Telling me not to tell you, but telling me what I enjoy and don't enjoy.

I got a good gut-rumbling laugh out of that gem.

Fact is, I know I don't know everything about everything. Why would anyone claim I think that when it's clearly an impossible feat? Very odd. Not sure why people continue to claim that despite my continued insistance that it's not what I think. Maybe it's because you all just want to blame ME for how high you regard me, despite not liking me. Perhaps, perhaps not. Perhaps some. Perhaps.

Going back to what you said first; it's funny. What you described is exactly who Dadudemon is. I'm sure you know that already, though. Everything you just described is typical, 100% Dadudemon.

Hey, I can't help it if the people I debate with end up feeling insulted. Maybe they should just step their game up.

Also, I wasn't trying to make "it" work with you...whatever "it" is. It's the darndest thing, though. It's almost as if you've elevated me to a high degree, just to self-elevate yourself by acting as if something I do has not worked on you. So in a way, you've self-created an affliction I don't even have, just to say you've overcome it.

Thanks for the huge compliment. I'm flattered.

Anyway, I've had my fun with this thread, so now I'll not ruin it further. Dadudemon's next reply will go unanswered...publically. I will reply to him via PMs and leave you all to your thread.

(The best way to end any fruitless debate with Dadudemon is to strip him of an audience, for future reference)

-AC

Mairuzu
Kicking someone's ass for saying you're annoying is not mature. If anything, it's proving him right. its not like he flat out punched him in the face right when he said it

all he wanted to do was step outside awehuhs

not what i would have done tho, i would have just been more annoying smile

pretty easy

=Tired Hiker=
Funny how you tell me what I think in my mind, in the same breath as telling me not to tell YOU what it is YOU do. Telling me not to tell you, but telling me what I enjoy and don't enjoy.

I got a good gut-rumbling laugh out of that gem.

Fact is, I know I don't know everything about everything. Why would anyone claim I think that when it's clearly an impossible feat? Very odd. Not sure why people continue to claim that despite my continued insistance that it's not what I think. Maybe it's because you all just want to blame ME for how high you regard me, despite not liking me. Perhaps, perhaps not. Perhaps some. Perhaps.

Going back to what you said first; it's funny. What you described is exactly who Dadudemon is. I'm sure you know that already, though. Everything you just described is typical, 100% Dadudemon.

Hey, I can't help it if the people I debate with end up feeling insulted. Maybe they should just step their game up.

Also, I wasn't trying to make "it" work with you...whatever "it" is. It's the darndest thing, though. It's almost as if you've elevated me to a high degree, just to self-elevate yourself by acting as if something I do has not worked on you. So in a way, you've self-created an affliction I don't even have, just to say you've overcome it.

Thanks for the huge compliment. I'm flattered.

-AC Didn't work. I don't feel insulted one bit. smile

Alpha Centauri
Didn't work. I don't feel insulted one bit. smile

Flattered, like I said.

"You ain't that good. You are so not that good, that what you are so good at doesn't even effect me!".

Really, wow. Flattering.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Flattered, like I said.

"You ain't that good. You are so not that good, that what you are so good at doesn't even effect me!".

Really, wow. Flattering.

-AC Nope. Still not working. whistle

Robtard
Since we're all ranting in here.

-I'm not a "natural fighter"'; haven't been in many fights, but am certain I could kick DDM's ass with just a solid slap across the face.

-I have better parenting advice than the lot of you, "pwned". I'm Like a level 9 dad.

Edit:
-Mairuzu, that "you're black" was aweswome, haven't heard that in a decade.

=Tired Hiker=

-I'm not a "natural fighter"'; haven't been in many fights, but am certain I could kick DDM's ass with just a solid slap across the face.

-I have better parenting advice than the lot of you, "pwned". I'm Like a level 9 dad.
The voice of reason appears. Like spidey, he arrives just in time. wink

Mairuzu
level cap is 75 noob

Alpha Centauri
I'm Like a level 9 dad.

Did you cast LVL 16 sperm?

-AC

Mairuzu

Edit:
-Mairuzu, that "you're black" was aweswome, haven't heard that in a decade.

people use to call you black a decade ago?

BackFire
its not like he flat out punched him in the face right when he said it

all he wanted to do was step outside awehuhs

not what i would have done tho, i would have just been more annoying smile

pretty easy

Yeah, stepping outside has nothing to do with starting a fight or anything.

He still wanted to fight the guy over something extremely juvenile and trivial. "You're annoying." "Let's fight about it."

Robtard
level cap is 75 noob

It's ten in the father game, you WoW-tard.

people use to call you black a decade ago?

No, haven't heard someone call an black-person "you're black", as a rataliation insult in almost ten years.

Robtard
Did you cast LVL 16 sperm?

-AC

My sperm is potent, I managed to knock the wife up both time in less than 4 attempts, each.

You want some?

Mairuzu
WoW is 80 awehuhs

Alpha Centauri
My sperm is potent, I managed to knock the wife up both time in less than 4 attempts, each.

You want some?

Piss off, you gay sod.

-AC

BackFire
(AC is secretly masturbating right now.)

=Tired Hiker=
Piss off, you gay sod.

-AC Dude, I totally owned you in this thread a minute ago. big grin

Mairuzu
drylaugh

Alpha Centauri
Dude, I totally owned you in this thread a minute ago. big grin

Hahaha.

You couldn't own me if I sold you the rights to the name "Alpha Centauri" with me as a freebie.

-AC

Mairuzu
It's ten in the father game, you WoW-tard.

No, haven't heard someone call an black-person "you're black", as a rataliation insult in almost ten years. hahaha, we like to remind them every now and then

BackFire
Hahaha.

You couldn't own me if I sold you the rights to the name "Alpha Centauri" with me as a freebie.

-AC

You're always a freebie to me.

Alpha Centauri
You said you'd never speak of that.

-AC

BackFire
It appears I am a liar as well as a deviant.

Why did you trust a deviant?

Robtard
Piss off, you gay sod.

-AC

I'm serious, I'm mailing Jaden a DVD; I certainly don't mind mailing you some of my potent nut, I'll jerk-off into an envelope and send it Priority, stat.

Just PM me your mailing address in that little island of yours.

Alpha Centauri
Bill Carr.
23 King Road.
Ipswich.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Hahaha.

-AC I'll get you next time Alpha! Next time. mad

Robtard
Bill Carr.
23 King Road.
Ipswich.

-AC

Probably VVD's address, ass.

Alpha Centauri
Seriously.

That's it. I'm doing a social experiment whereby I post my real address and, being so unexpected, nobody picks up on it.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Or, nobody cares?

dadudemon

Sure you are, doesn't mean it can be substantiated as well as others, though.

I certainly don't. But you're obviously a little more clueless than other childless advice givers.

K. It wasn't. Well, that was quick.

You didn't have to say it...etc etc.

I guess you didn't pay attention to my post.

It's okay. I'll address your point if you actually address mine.

And, thanks for interjecting a strawman with the "wanting to hurt others" thing. It's like...that's the only way you know how to argue.

There's a difference between burying your fist into the face of the person you hate most, and getting a thrill from a competitive match.
The difference is more psychological than chemical. One is more psychological than the other. And, pretty much every human on the planet desires to do the same thing, at one point or another, when they really hate someone. Even you, Mr. Self-Righteous. BTW, it's the same exact thrill you get from playing a video game against someone, same exact thrill you get from playing a football (soccer) match, running a sprint, etc. When I say "same thrill", I'm even referring to the biological mechanisms that go with it, too. But, I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.

I guess you saw that coming?

In another conversation, we can talk more about that.

Missing the point, on purpose, again? Who's the Trollington?

but...that IS what you're doing. erm

All those kids you take care of, huh? Daycare worker? Professional parenting counselor? etc?

I don't want to fight every time I get pissed off. I simply wouldn't be able to get through the day.

Sounds like you need to see a professional. Seriously. There's no reason you should be getting pissed off so much. I get pissed off at someone once a year. This thread is the first time in a while, sir. What were you saying about childish, immature, angry...etc?

Part of being disciplined in any martial art is knowing precisely when not to fight; any time that isn't absolutely necessary.

And that depends on the discipline being studied, too. But, thank you, Mr. Miyagi, for that wonderful insight.

You certainly CAN give your advice, and boy do you give it, but that doesn't mean it's credible or will be listened to. Duh?

Obviously I'll tell him that it should only be used as defense. If someone is egging him on, physically threatening him, and he offers to take it outside, then I'll applaud him for being a gentleman about it.

Defending myself from an a**hole and defending my children. Similar, but not the same. But I'm not the one who brought up that strawman argument, you were. (Does it REALLy surprise you that you brought it up?)

Actually, it's even more important for my kids than myself.

Nah. It's just that you seem a little clueless. Duh?

You brought up kids because you like personal attacks. Cool. I'm fine with that. If you don't want to talk about kids when I've pwned you, that's fine. We can move on.

And, fighting is fighting is fighting. Just the reasons for the fight are different.

Yup. You're clueless. You just got done spouting "only in self-defense" Mr. Miyagi B.S., now you're giving me, of all people, advice on how to street fight?

I'll tell you what: I'll keep NOT getting into street fights, and you keep giving out your "expert" parenting and street fighting advice.

Nah. Both are stupid...mine being less stupid because it was a parody of yours.

I love it

Halt...whatever proceeds is a lie. You don't love anything. Cept bewbz.

when people keep accusing me of thinking I'm right about everything instead of just proving me wrong. You'd think they'd do that if it was that easy. They don't, and neither do you, because you can't.

Wrong. You haven't been right about anything. Nor have you been wrong about most things. It's your opinion. Fighting when someone threatens you is fine, in my book. I just think the stakes need to be checked before fighting. Duh?

Trolling and being a troll are 2 different things. Neither of which, I am or doing. However, a 3rd party could easily accuse you of trolling.

dadudemon

And you say your study martial arts? Mr. Miyagi, you're supposed to respect the fight, respect the opponent, and respect the art. I guess you're just a Karate Kid watcher and not an actual martial artist.

Fighting can be fun and enjoyable. Especially if the person you are fighting is hated. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you got your "ideas" of fighting from a movie.

If you get into a street fight, which is what most fights tend to be;

Most of my fights? No. Have I been into more street fights than most people have in controlled fights? Absolutely.

your aim is to defend yourself and overcome your opponent enough to either stop the fight or escape. Don't bring rules and then call the other guy a p*ssy when he doesn't abide by them; that's what YOUR kind of "man" does.

No. It's to knock the other guy out, when he comes to, make amends, and become friends. Of course, some people start fights just to destroy the other person, which is the person you're trying to characterize me as. If you would have actually paid attention to my posts, you would already know that the fight it to work towards a solution, faster.

To quote Doug Stanhope:

-AC

Great. And I've made similar points in the GDF, already. Nothing new here. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Still doesn't change that I haven't been in a real fight in ages.

dadudemon
People sure do have an obsessive need to prove themselves right on these here boards

LIKE THIS

You pretty much summed it up, right there.

The end.

Damn, Mairuzu, you're a friggin' sage.

dadudemon
Kicking someone's ass for saying you're annoying is not mature. If anything, it's proving him right.

He was physically threatening me so I offered to make this more than petty insults...he didn't just call me annoying.

And, no, it just means I was ALMOST retarded enough to get into a fight on college campus.

WhoopeeDee
Who the hell starts fights without putting any money into the fighters?!

That's CHILDISH!

Grow up already and bet on the winner.

Only in America!

Alpha Centauri
Dadudemon, we've been over that for a page or so.

Get with the program and loosen up.

I'll deal with your reply in PMs.

-AC

dadudemon

Odd, beacuse I admit when I'm wrong. I've done it about a dozen times on KMC, alone.

I guess your libel didn't work?

Anyway, I've had my fun with this thread, so now I'll not ruin it further. Dadudemon's next reply will go unanswered...publically. I will reply to him via PMs and leave you all to your thread.

(The best way to end any fruitless debate with Dadudemon is to strip him of an audience, for future reference)

-AC

I'll not reply to your PM, if you take this "debate" to PM.

And, it's not a debate. It's you making personal attacks on me and my family beacuse I wanted to knock out someone who was annoying. Sue me.

And if you want to talk about other things in PMs, that's cool.

Alpha Centauri
I'll not reply to your PM, if you take this "debate" to PM.

See? No audience, no desire.

Fact. Point proven. Chickened out.

And, it's not a debate. It's you making personal attacks on me and my family beacuse I wanted to knock out someone who was annoying. Sue me.

Oh, god. Dry your vagina, please.

I wasn't making personal attacks against your family, you big girl.

-AC

dadudemon

Maybe. You're in better shape than I am. I still haven't lost any fights, street or otherwise. What do you think? If I can get this guy in a ring, would you consider also becoming KMC TV fighting material?

dadudemon

You want some?

Mine was one time, unintentionally...and she wasn't even in that magic "4 day window."

Robtard
Maybe. You're in better shape than I am. I still haven't lost any fights, street or otherwise. What do you think? If I can get this guy in a ring, would you consider also becoming KMC TV fighting material?

No, a solid slap across the face is often enough to handle most 'bad-assess.'

I'm not round, so you tell me.

Quantity isn't connected to quality, if all you did is fight cripples, then sure, you'd have a perfect fight record.

Don't understand that question?

=Tired Hiker=
Dadudemon, we've been over that for a page or so.

Get with the program and loosen up.

I'll deal with your reply in PMs.

-AC
You should just do that all the time. Stop clogging up the forums with your childish games.

Robtard
Mine was one time, unintentionally...and she wasn't even in that magic "4 day window."

Well ya, mine were up the butt and she still got pregnant. "Pwned."

Alpha Centauri
You should just do that all the time. Stop clogging up the forums with your childish games.

Yeah, good point.

Now let me go reply in the thread you made, entitled; "I Owned AC ALL DAY!".

-AC

dadudemon
See? No audience, no desire.

That's correct.

Oh, god. Dry your vagina, please.

I wasn't making personal attacks against your family, you big girl.

-AC

*dabs, gently*

Robtard
Yeah, good point.

-AC

Alright, that was some decent 'ownage' right there, AC. Mind you, not as epic as the 'ownage' I levied your way today, but good.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, good point.

-AC

Or, pm me, bro.

DeathKap
Ive only ever been in one real fightmmm
I agree it is fun.

Alpha Centauri
Alright, that was some decent 'ownage' right there, AC. Mind you, not as epic as the 'ownage' I levied your way today, but good.

I am glad you did that, because it just served to confirm my theory that people pay epic attention to my posts. That I AM as good as people say I am not.

If that wasn't the case, why would that attention be so rigorously paid? Why would even a single typo be brought back after two years, with such fervour?

Yummy. Thanks, you old codger.

-AC

dadudemon
No, a solid slap across the face is often enough to handle most 'bad-assess.'

I'll bite your fingers as they're incoming, right out of the sky.

I'm not round, so you tell me.

Quantity isn't connected to quality, if all you did is fight cripples, then sure, you'd have a perfect fight record.

True, the douches I fought in MMA were not even regional quality. It was more underground. Not very official. But you go there...make a name...go regional...make a name....then maybe get a UFC contract. That used to be a goal of mine. Used to be.

Don't understand that question?

Some want me to post the vid, if we get a boxing match going. That'd be cool, imo.

If that goes over well, then I wouldn't mind also doing a boxing or MMA match against others, like yourself. We'll record it, and post it on KMC. What do you think?

Well ya, mine were up the butt and she still got pregnant. "Pwned."

I pulled out, ran all the way across to the other side of the room, and it still happened. Pwned.

dadudemon
Ive only ever been in one real fightmmm
I agree it is fun.

I think...you're normal. But don't tell others. It's taboo.

DeathKap
It was in elementary though lol. I kinda started it though since he wasent acting violent towards me. He pushed down my friend an she was a girl an really small so i kicked his ass. Happened on the playground lol.

Genesis

You really don't have to be a father to know how to raise a child. It would be like saying because you own a car, you know how to fix it. That's untrue because not everyone who drives a car is a mechanic.

I know people who don't have children but would be ideal parents if they did. I also know people who have children and are raising them awfully.

I'm not saying that it's always the case but you don't have to have a child to disperse advice on parenting.

LIKE THIS

You're right. It's much better to post some kid's face and berate everyone on how discussing issues is a "waste of time."

How painfully ironic for you, Mariuzu.

You're such a damn liar, dadudemon. You didn't think I'd screencap your senseless bullshit and send it to a moderator. When I did, you shifted your perspective amazingly to save your own ass from bantown.

^ That is the mark of a troll in fear, folks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>