Pikachu vs Cole McGrath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpadeKing
Battle is on an island no larger than a mile wide/long. Tropical style set (Palm trees, large bushes, etc...) oh and the island is surrounded by water too.

Cole, fully upgraded vs Pikachu, with all moves he is capable of learning as his attacks.

MooCowofJustice
I dunno. Pikachu is incredibly fast, but Cole has some things he might be able to use. But I really don't think it'll happen.

I think Pikachu. He'd just be too fast.

SpadeKing
not to mention he also knows agility and quick attack too.

wonder how fast his volt tackle is?

MooCowofJustice
Nvm. Non of Cole's attacks should affect Pikachu at all. We've seen Pikachu take lightning strikes and turn it into more power.

ScreamPaste
Pikachu is capable of affecting weather. I think it's electricity is more powerful. Especially if it can keep up with other members of the poke-verse who are outright over-powered.

Phanteros
most of Pikachu's victories was due to jobber aura

ScreamPaste
I'm not talking anime pikachu. Though yeah, that one has an epic jobber aura, except vs Magikarp.

Nemesis X
Fully upgraded Cole wins in a stomp.

SpadeKing
I want an explanation on that, as far as I remember I've seen pikachu dodge lightning attacks and not cole so I see a major disadvantage for him there. Then again someone decided to take back the game rental before i finished.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I want an explanation on that, as far as I remember I've seen pikachu dodge lightning attacks and not cole so I see a major disadvantage for him there. Then again someone decided to take back the game rental before i finished.

There are like a dozen Pikachu's in the Pokeverse and none are at thundergod level if that's what all you Pokefanboys keep thinking. Cole can deflect Pikachu's attacks with his polarity shield and his thunder attacks look way more powerful. Pikachu's attacks make people cough out smoke and pass out while Cole's lightning can kill people. I'm sure Cole can handle Pikachu's iron tail attack because if Cole didn't notice a girder falling on his head, I don't think iron tail will get his attention either (I think).

SpadeKing
Considering it is also a pikachu with all moves that were ever available to it I'm pretty sure it has the skills to dodge as well as the anime one, more than likely better considering the anime one no longer has agility.

Well I doubt they would want pikachu truly killing someone on a long time kids tv show, thats like a corrupt digimon actually being smart enough to kill the digimon's trainer before he help the digimon digivolve. I'm also pretty sure being born as a pokemon that controls electricity it can handle it's powers better.

What pokemon is at thundergod level & what pokefanboys are you talking about? just cause one specific pikachu is seen performing well another can't?

looks can be deceiving, pikachu also has larger AoE moves from what I seen from him and I also think you're forgetting every move pikachu is capable of learning.

ScreamPaste
Pikachu uses Explosion. It's super effective!

SpadeKing
Cole McGrath has fainted.

Pikachu has fainted.

all party members defeated trainer pays out $3,264,643.63 to the winner.

could've sworn you won those suicidal matches ermm

Nemesis X
Well I doubt they would want pikachu truly killing someone on a long time kids tv show, thats like a corrupt digimon actually being smart enough to kill the digimon's trainer before he help the digimon digivolve. I'm also pretty sure being born as a pokemon that controls electricity it can handle it's powers better.

What pokemon is at thundergod level & what pokefanboys are you talking about? just cause one specific pikachu is seen performing well another can't?

looks can be deceiving, pikachu also has larger AoE moves from what I seen from him and I also think you're forgetting every move pikachu is capable of learning.

You're missing the point here. If Pikachu's attacks can only KO people and Cole's attacks can kill people, which do you think is the winner? Cole just got his electric powers and he mastered them pretty easily too.

You know the answer. I ain't giving an hour long speech on that crap.

Cole's moves are more destructive than any of Pikachu's moves. Capable of learning, so I'm guessing that Pikachu can learn from Cole and make electric grenades? I doubt that can even happen.

SpadeKing
mimic is one of his capable moves. I bet you can guess what that does. Not that anyone would want to use that slow electric grenade attack, I could escape that move from a medium distance.

since when has lightning from the skies not been capable of killing people? especially considering thats where pikachu's thunder attack comes from. Cole's lighting doesn't even kill at first unless he just keeps zapping you or apparently a lightning headshot... So don't even bother arguing the killing thing anymore cause we know the answer with pikachu's capabilities then.

you're still not paying attention to all the moves he is capable of learning especially with the battle area set.

Wei Phoenix
mimic is one of his capable moves. I bet you can guess what that does. Not that anyone would want to use that slow electric grenade attack, I could escape that move from a medium distance.

since when has lightning from the skies not been capable of killing people? especially considering thats where pikachu's thunder attack comes from. Cole's lighting doesn't even kill at first unless he just keeps zapping you or apparently a lightning headshot... So don't even bother arguing the killing thing anymore cause we know the answer with pikachu's capabilities then.

you're still not paying attention to all the moves he is capable of learning especially with the battle area set.

Are you arguing gameplay physics or actual canon scenes? I'm so sure Cole can't one shot every opponent when playing the game because it would be too easy then.

SpadeKing
if he could one shot everyone then the other half powered super criminals he fights shouldn't be as much as a problem for him then they are.

Wei Phoenix
if he could one shot everyone then the other half powered super criminals he fights shouldn't be as much as a problem for him then they are.

Again are you citing in game physics?

SpadeKing
I haven't seen proof of him one hiting anyone minus a headshot or actually hitting something moving at the same speed as pikachu with agility. So yes until then I only seen his wonderous one-hits through gameplay.

let alone his electricity obviously can't be that powerful if he can't generate the electricity on his own, he still has to have sources so he can even keep his power up.

Nemesis X
let alone his electricity obviously can't be that powerful if he can't generate the electricity on his own, he still has to have sources so he can even keep his power up.

That's one of the huge problems in this fight. Pikachu is Cole's generator.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You're missing the point here. If Pikachu's attacks can only KO people and Cole's attacks can kill people, which do you think is the winner? Cole just got his electric powers and he mastered them pretty easily too.

You know the answer. I ain't giving an hour long speech on that crap.

Cole's moves are more destructive than any of Pikachu's moves. Capable of learning, so I'm guessing that Pikachu can learn from Cole and make electric grenades? I doubt that can even happen.

For not being a Pokefanboy you sure know a lot about the recent anime episodes.

You won't see Pikachu kill anyone on a Kids television show. In the Pokedex in the Pokemon games, Pikachu can produce enough voltage to kill someone. As ScreamPaste said, it can even change the weather. I think the quote is that it summons a lightning storm?

Cole's polarity shield has only deflected bullets.

SpadeKing
He has to stop to draw power from something surging with electrical power, pikachu can easily just go to quick attacks, mega kick/punch, iron tail, etc... I doubt pikachu would stop so he could drain energy like that if he could get it from a living being like that.

Evil Cole can't aim well though, he trades out accurate moves for more powerful moves.

I also like how you attempted to remove the qoute about evil cole

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
For not being a Pokefanboy you sure know a lot about the recent anime episodes.

I saw Pokemon when I was 5. I had nothing better to do at the time.

Wei Phoenix
He has to stop to draw power from something surging with electrical power, pikachu can easily just go to quick attacks, mega kick/punch, iron tail, etc... I doubt pikachu would stop so he could drain energy like that if he could get it from a living being like that.

Evil Cole can't aim well though, he trades out accurate moves for more powerful moves.

I also like how you attempted to remove the qoute about evil cole

Will you answer my question please? Also I believe he only uses/learns mega kick and punch via tm.

MooCowofJustice
No. Evil Cole doesn't even care about accuracy, he just blows the hell out of everything.

He actually trades out durability for all that extra destructive power. Try playing the game on hard mode. Evil Cole can't take a bullet to save his life.

@Nemesis: Then you knew about Pikachu's Iron Tail attack because...

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Will you answer my question please? Also I believe he only uses/learns mega kick and punch via tm.

Battle is on an island no larger than a mile wide/long. Tropical style set (Palm trees, large bushes, etc...) oh and the island is surrounded by water too.

Cole, fully upgraded vs Pikachu, with all moves he is capable of learning as his attacks.

I guess you didn't read the match setup?

Nemesis X
@Nemesis: Then you knew about Pikachu's Iron Tail attack because...

I had a next door neighbor who asked me to play Pokemon Stadium with him.

MooCowofJustice
But you referenced it to the anime...

Ah well. Not like it matters. I dun give a damn what you watch or don't watch.

Pikachu still takes it. Cole can't deal with the speed and neither of their electrical attacks will do much to eachother.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I had a next door neighbor who asked me to play Pokemon Stadium with him.

Pokemon stadium or 2 never had Iron tail unless you're talking about the other how many ever they made.

Nemesis X
Pokemon stadium or 2 never had Iron tail

Quiet you!

SpadeKing
I was just saying sad

but it did have a surfing pikachu whistle

Nemesis X
I was just saying sad

*sigh* I guess I better come out with it. I still kinda sorta do watch Pokemon....but not all the time.

ScreamPaste
See, that wasn't so bad =P I own Pokemon platinum. /Guilty pleasure.

SpadeKing
hysterical

I actually watch the marathons no expression
I don't want to hear nothing about it either cause everyone here know they watch it occasionally especially on movie premieres mhm

Nemesis X
I 50% watch Pokemon when I'm bored and I 10% watch Pokemon to see if Team Rocket will die but since its a kid show it'll never happen sad

SpadeKing
Team Rocket IMO are superhumans with undying endurance.

I don't know how they easily recover from falling from skydiving heights while being sent 2 towns over and come back completely fine from the blast off.

ScreamPaste
I don't watch the show, not an anime fan. I just enjoy the games cause it's a strategic RPG with reasonable depth and a decent tourney scene.

Nemesis X

I don't know how they easily recover from falling from skydiving heights while being sent 2 towns over and come back completely fine from the blast off.

It ain't right! I want them to die a horrible miserable death! If I was Ash and got harassed by villains with bad hair styles and a god awful motto, I would kick James in the Pokeballs, pull Jesses hair off, kick Meowth in the teeth and then last but not least I would shoot them.

SpadeKing
compared to the original show, you're not missing out on much now. seems a bit too friendly especially the first movie's ending.

James should be died by now from being constantly devoured by pokemon

Nemesis X
It would seem Team Rocket is making their last appearence.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/VG%20Cats%20Pokemon/hatsworth/Pokemon.jpg

laughing

C. C. Cowgirl!

Anon E. Mous

They use Hyper Potion?

confused

Ryo 666
They would need Max Potion n00b!!

MooCowofJustice
You're both scrubs, Full Restore is what real trainers use.

SuperLuigi
real trainers dont use items

Foxy Shazam
Cole absorbs electricity to heal himself, nothing Pikachu can do will even tickle Him. Cole literally steps on Pikachu ftw.

MooCowofJustice
Cole's only absorbed electricity that wasn't flying at him. Pikachu is blindingly fast, and it has access to strong attacks outside of electricity.

No.

ScreamPaste
Pikachu kills Cole with Quick attack spam.

Ryo 666
You're both scrubs, Full Restore is what real trainers use. Damn can't believe I dropped the ball like that.

Arent Pokemon overpowered SOBs? Would it win?

Foxy Shazam
Originally posted by Foxy Shazam
Cole absorbs electricity to heal himself, nothing Pikachu can do will even tickle Him. Cole literally steps on Pikachu ftw.

What difference does it make if it's flying towards him?
It's still electricity. Cole used himself as a conduit to restore generators that power sections of a city. Nothing Pikachu does will remotely hurt him.

ScreamPaste
Except Pikachu can generate enough electricity to effect the /weather/ and destroy solid stone?

Foxy Shazam
That's fine. Electricity doesn't hurt Cole, it heals him.

MooCowofJustice
Only when passed through his body willingly, or else Kessler's attacks wouldn't have done anything to Cole.

ScreamPaste
Only when passed through his body willingly, or else Kessler's attacks wouldn't have done anything to Cole.

Tadah, argument destroyed. Cole loses, Cole's never survived anythign as powerful as a lightning bolt from Pikachu.

Foxy Shazam

Argument destroyed? Please.

If Cole has to allow electricity to pass through his body to heal him, then fine he allows it, making the mouse's attacks useless.
Bringing up Kessler is a poor argument, Kesslers mastery over electricity was so great he could time travel. Kessler makes Pikachu look like a used up Duracell battery.

ScreamPaste
He'd have to react in time for that, and Cole's not fast enough.

Foxy Shazam
Sure he is why wouldn't he be? His will is as fast as though which far faster than Pikachu.

ScreamPaste
laughing His will is faster than Pikachu?

He has to see the attack coming, think of how to react to it, and do so, all before it hits him. No.

Show me one feat that puts him anywhere near close enough to react to that?

Foxy Shazam
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
laughing His will is faster than Pikachu?

He has to see the attack coming, think of how to react to it, and do so, all before it hits him. No.

Show me one feat that puts him anywhere near close enough to react to that?

Cole is capable of dodging and surviving all of Kessler's attacks, which are electric based and far more powerful than Pikachu's. If your trying to tell me Pikachu is faster than thought your sorely mistaken. Pikachu isn't The Flash.

ScreamPaste
Fail. What has Kessler done that makes his electricity more destructive than Pikachu's?

Foxy Shazam
Cole can call forth lightning that is significantly more destructive than Pikachu's, and Kessler's mastery over electricity is significantly greater than Cole's.

Besides the point, Cole has a lot of other attacks besides calling forth lightning.

Hell his shockwave attack fully leveled sends humans flying hundreds possibly thousands of feet. If you think about that kind of force is like the equivalent of getting hit by a cruise missle.

ScreamPaste
So his electricity can move people? Not a big deal, compared to shattering solid stone and concrete, and affecting the weather by sheer accident.

Foxy Shazam
I don't think you understand the amount of force required to send someone flying that far. It would easily shatter stone. That's just one of Cole's attacks too.

Oh btw I also forgot Cole can seemingly "slow time" with his precision shot, there goes Pikachu's speed advantage.

ScreamPaste
You don't under stand the force required to shatter stone, then. :P I'm this forum's physics junkie, sir.

FOR EXAMPLE; when a large meteor collided with the earth about 65 million years ago, it sent boulders the size of houses flying. They did not shatter, they split in half, at best, and millions of years of erosion did the rest, but the boulders are still there.

Stone is a sturdy thing, sir.

Foxy Shazam
That's an extreme case due to the stones size. What's your definition of shatter? Small peices are left? How big was the stone Pikachu did this to?

That's semi irrelevant anyways, Pikachu has a powerful attack, Cole has many. And Cole is waaaay more durable than the little mouse, pikachu isn't tireless either it can only dodge for so long.

ScreamPaste
o_O You fail to understand the ridiculous things a pokemon needs to be able to survive in the broken-assed pokeverse. Liiike, say, surviving the attacks of other Pikachu, and stronger Raichu....

Variety doesn't mean winning. Cole can still only use one at a time anyway. Pikachu's one attack is much stronger than any of Cole's. o:

Cole can't buy time, which is what he needs.

Foxy Shazam
No I don't. Cole had a section of a building fall on his head. Find me an electric rodent that can survive that. A pokemon wouldn't survive the explosion the reysphere caused either.

ScreamPaste
Yes they will. Many Pokemon strike with a lot more force than just that. Machamp, for instance, is strong enough to move mountains.

Foxy Shazam
Machamp is strong enough to move mountains huh? I find that difficult to believe.

ScreamPaste
Check the pokedex.

MooCowofJustice
Pikachus can survive being punched by Hitmonchan, who if, I think it was C.C. Cowgirl said this, can punch with the force of about 2500 pounds, then Cole can't do anything to hurt Pikachu.

Cole needs to recharge, Pikachu's body generates electricity. Cole can't take electricity from Pikachu or Pikachu's attacks. Cole is can be significantly hurt by electrical attacks, Pikachu is not unless the amount of charge is enormous, say, Zapdos or Raikou sized.

SpadeKing
I don't think you understand the amount of force required to send someone flying that far. It would easily shatter stone. That's just one of Cole's attacks too.

Oh btw I also forgot Cole can seemingly "slow time" with his precision shot, there goes Pikachu's speed advantage.

Pikachu can send people flying that far on a daily basis with a weaker attack haermm

Considering I have never heard of Cole actually dodging lightning unless you mean just the gameplay? I seriously doubt he can keep up with pikachu & he damn sure can't slow time, he can see people moving in slow motion to him he controls electricity not time.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, with his precision he sees in slow motion, but with Pikachu's speed, that won't do much. It might let Cole see where Pikachu is, but he can't move fast enough to hit Pikachu.

Hitting Pikachu is pointless anyway since it won't really do anything.

Nemesis X
Pikachu can send people flying that far on a daily basis with a weaker attack haermm

That's only Team Rocket and they're very light weight.

Nemesis X
Pikachus can survive being punched by Hitmonchan, who if, I think it was C.C. Cowgirl said this, can punch with the force of about 2500 pounds, then Cole can't do anything to hurt Pikachu.

How much does a girder weigh because a girder fell right on top of Cole's head and he said he barely noticed it.

SpadeKing
team rocket and whatever other pokemon decide to randomly pop out or that fail in the fight to get pikachu.

Well atleast his head is tough

MooCowofJustice
Cole barely noticed it because he was dumbfounded from Zeke running off with the Ray Sphere. It hurt him, and he was unconscious. So don't treat it like he just stood right up after wards and walked away.

I really don't know though.

Nemesis X
If a girder fell on top of a normal human, that human would've died and probably would have a squished head but Cole isn't normal and is lucky that he didn't notice it and was just unconcious for not too long. Just shows how tough he is.

SpadeKing
well I never knew he went unconcious, I thought he was still standing from what I was hearing about this.

Foxy Shazam

Cole needs to recharge, Pikachu's body generates electricity. Cole can't take electricity from Pikachu or Pikachu's attacks. Cole is can be significantly hurt by electrical attacks, Pikachu is not unless the amount of charge is enormous, say, Zapdos or Raikou sized.

2500 pounds is literally nothing to Cole.

Like stated earlier he had a beam fall on him which easily weighed 10,000 pounds. He routinely jumps 20 story buildings and takes hits from trains like a champ.

When I said he slowed time with his precision shot I didn't mean he did it literally, hence why I put it in quotes, either way being able to see things moving in slow mo will greatly nullify any speed advantage said opponent might have.

MooCowofJustice
2500 pounds is literally nothing to Cole.

Like stated earlier he had a beam fall on him which easily weighed 10,000 pounds. He routinely jumps 20 story buildings and takes hits from trains like a champ.

When I said he slowed time with his precision shot I didn't mean he did it literally, hence why I put it in quotes, either way being able to see things moving in slow mo will greatly nullify any speed advantage said opponent might have.

Where did you get 10,000 pounds? I would like a source for that number. Train hits nearly kill Cole.

It greatly nullifies the speed of a normal human jog, a Pikachu Quick Attack makes Cole's run look like walking.

Foxy Shazam
Go look up how much a gurter weighs, average is 5 tons. And train hits don't nearly kill Cole, it takes maybe a quarter health. It doesn't just nullify a human jog it allows Cole to accuratly fire on passing jets.

ScreamPaste
I'd like to point out that gameplay and cutscene durability often differ greatly, if a girder knocks him out, a Train /will/ kill him to death forever.

SpadeKing
Go look up how much a gurter weighs, average is 5 tons. And train hits don't nearly kill Cole, it takes maybe a quarter health. It doesn't just nullify a human jog it allows Cole to accuratly fire on passing jets.

well considering they vary on size I don't see that as an acurate measurement unless you can determine the measurements of the one that hit Cole & either way he got knocked out. Cole definatley can't see things in a speed that can keep up with something that can actually dodge lightning attacks.

With that gameplay being said, Pikachu can survive attacks from pokemon that alter time and space... so please might as well keep it from off of that. Like in gameplay Cole doesn't actually see people move that slow unless you use that one move I guess but cutscenes he can.

MooCowofJustice

The majority of air craft Cole fires at are the UAVs. The only mission that actually had real jets you aren't even meant to fire at, and they don't really fly that fast at all.

So yeah, Pikachu is still too fast for Cole to hit.

Foxy Shazam
I didn't even think to ask, is this good Cole or evil?

Another thing I forgot to mention is Cole can just absorb all of Pikachu's energy like Pikachu is just a big generator. As far as I know Pikachu has no absorbtion abilities. Aaaaaand if Cole can manage to get his hands on Pikachu he can bioleech pikachu killing it instantly.

MooCowofJustice
I don't think it matters. Either Cole still wins.

No, I brought that up earlier. Cole's only absorbed electricity from things that weren't in motion, Pikachu will not stand still.

He can't Bioleech Pikachu either, because Bioleeching only happens when the enemy is hurt. He also will never hit Pikachu.

SpadeKing
I didn't even think to ask, is this good Cole or evil?

Another thing I forgot to mention is Cole can just absorb all of Pikachu's energy like Pikachu is just a big generator. As far as I know Pikachu has no absorbtion abilities. Aaaaaand if Cole can manage to get his hands on Pikachu he can bioleech pikachu killing it instantly.

Cole has to stand and take the energy from a source, I've never seen him take directly it from a living source.

I don't think it matters. Either Cole still wins.

huh

ScreamPaste
I think he typoed.

MooCowofJustice
Lulz, I did. XD

Either Cole still loses*

Foxy Shazam
He's taken energy from a living source, what do you think bioleech is?
As far as an enemy being down, why would that matter, all Cole does is touch their head and take their energy. What difference does it make if his target is moving or not? As long as Cole is in range of his target taking energy shouldn't be a problem.

Another thing that I just though of: there is an instance where Cole is electrocuted and is unharmed. In the beginning of the game right after the explosion Cole runs past an exposed power line and is electrocuted, he did not call forth this electricity, nor was he even prepared for it. He even says to himself that he should be dead after that. So it is very pheasable that Pikachu's electric attacks will have no affect on Cole.

MooCowofJustice
He can also only sap energy when the target is within a decent range. Once they are out of that range, the connection between him and the source breaks. Pikachu is still too incredibly fast, Cole will not hit him with electricity, be able to suck out his electricity, or Bioleech him for that matter.

Cole had to knock his opponents down because they had to be weak enough for him to overpower. Pikachu will not become weak enough for him to overpower, nor will he ever get the chance.

Cole's powers were going crazy at that point. It is likely that his body was calling for the electricity on his own while he wasn't in control. But that's not stated, so you do have a good point. Of course, that electricity was nowhere near strong enough to change the weather like Pikachu's.

Foxy Shazam
Over power them physically maybe, but I'm sure if it wasn't a gameplay mechanic if Cole could get his hands on a standing opponent I don't see why he wouldn't be able to over power them and bioleech them.

But if what your saying is true that Cole doesn't have to willingly call for electricity when he's hurt, his body will draw electricity to it on it's own. I don't really see why the voltage or strength of the electricity would matter, electricity is electricity no matter how strong or weak it is. Hell it might end up healing him faster because his body would require less of it.

MooCowofJustice
Over power them physically maybe, but I'm sure if it wasn't a gameplay mechanic if Cole could get his hands on a standing opponent I don't see why he wouldn't be able to over power them and bioleech them.

But if what your saying is true that Cole doesn't have to willingly call for electricity when he's hurt, his body will draw electricity to it on it's own. I don't really see why the voltage or strength of the electricity would matter, electricity is electricity no matter how strong or weak it is. Hell it might end up healing him faster because his body would require less of it.

Because it's never happened. He might be able to overpower a normal standing human, but the Reapers, First Sons, and Dust men are different, as is Pikachu.

Yes, but it's just a theory for one, and it's never been stated. Absorbing electricity is one of Cole's powers, and if a source is close enough then he might be able to relinquish his control over his powers and let his body call electricity to him on it's own. But still, its just a theory and has no basis at all.

We know that Cole can be damaged by electricity. If he couldn't he wouldn't have beaten Kessler which we know he did. He's only ever absorbed normal electricity that we use to power things like street lights. He's never absorbed electricity as powerful as Pikachu's.

Ret Chazoz
He's taken energy from a living source, what do you think bioleech is?
As far as an enemy being down, why would that matter, all Cole does is touch their head and take their energy. What difference does it make if his target is moving or not? As long as Cole is in range of his target taking energy shouldn't be a problem.

Another thing that I just though of: there is an instance where Cole is electrocuted and is unharmed. In the beginning of the game right after the explosion Cole runs past an exposed power line and is electrocuted, he did not call forth this electricity, nor was he even prepared for it. He even says to himself that he should be dead after that. So it is very pheasable that Pikachu's electric attacks will have no affect on Cole.

Getting electrocuited once, and Cole says he is lucky to be alive?

In that case, numerus fast lightning strikes would destroy Cole, end of story. Cole would be too slow to even try to 'obsorb' Pika's electricity, also, Pikachu has a skill called static, so if Cole touched Pika, he would be paralized.

ScreamPaste
Omg.. Who is this n00b with the terrible spelling? x_x

Electrocuted*
Numerous*
Absorb*
Paralyzed*

Thar we go.

Edit: Hey, modly people. This is my brother irl, I'm allowed to troll him. <.<

MooCowofJustice
You missed the context and point of Cole saying he should be dead. It adds to the epic and surprise of suddenly discovering you have super powers.

SpadeKing

electricity doesn't hurt him... then why would the final boss have electricity as power even?

electricity is electricity, seemed like Kesslers electricity was alot more powerful than Cole's. Cole's body draw in electricity??? I believe his power is more of Manipulating it, not generating.

He bioleeched people who he had beaten to near death with electrical attacks, they have some extra currents in them...

AsbestosFlaygon
Cole McGrath won't do jackshit against Pikachu.
His electric attacks would just boost Pikachu's stats.
Cole McGrath gets toasted into a crisp.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh for the love of...

#1: Look, Cole actually can summon lightning from the sky, he does it near the beginning, and it's also his last powerup, so he can in fact "change the weather" with his powers.

#2: Kessler's lighting attack (He only has one) was very different from Cole's, remember he has cronomantic powers and is already leagues stronger than Coles is, Pikachu may or may not have strongerlightning capability, but it's nothing like cronomantics, and Cole has already shown magnetic control via reverse polarity in his wave attacks, Pikachu was vulnerable to magnetics last time I remembered, Magnetons and Magnemites made him sick didn't they?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oh for the love of...

#1: Look, Cole actually can summon lightning from the sky, he does it near the beginning, and it's also his last powerup, so he can in fact "change the weather" with his powers.

#2: Kessler's lighting attack (He only has one) was very different from Cole's, remember he has cronomantic powers and is already leagues stronger than Coles is, Pikachu may or may not have strongerlightning capability, but it's nothing like cronomantics, and Cole has already shown magnetic control via reverse polarity in his wave attacks, Pikachu was vulnerable to magnetics last time I remembered, Magnetons and Magnemites made him sick didn't they?

#1: So can a Pikachu, that is what thunder is.

#2: No, (un)luckily for you I remember that episode, Pikachu had too much electricity build up that he didn't release and it was causing him to become magnetic and sick. FTR Pikachu has utterly destroyed a magnemite and magneton in one hit, in the same gym battle with no problems.

Darkstorm Zero
#1: So can a Pikachu, that is what thunder is.

#2: No, (un)luckily for you I remember that episode, Pikachu had too much electricity build up that he didn't release and it was causing him to become magnetic and sick. FTR Pikachu has utterly destroyed a magnemite and magneton in one hit, in the same gym battle with no problems.

#1: That was in response to someone saying Pikachu is stronger because h can "change the weather"... I proved Cole can do the same thing, and it means relatively little.

#2: Thats why I posed that part as a question rather than a fact. It still doesn't negate my part about kesslers Cronomatics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.