Red Cliff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The Latest movie from China, Part 1 has beaten Titanic'd box office record in china

Red Cliff also known as The Battle of Red Cliff, is a Chinese epic film based on the Battle of Red Cliffs and events during the end of the Han Dynasty and immediately prior to the period of the Three Kingdoms in ancient China

TvZkLodIn8I

MildPossession
I saw both parts quite some time ago, I didn't want to see it outside of Asia because it's edited down into one film, no thank you.

It's been out in the cinema here for about a month too.

It's John Woo back to his best after all his American stuff, it's not amazing but it's a good watch, battle scenes are fantastic.

Kazenji
Originally posted by MildPossession

It's been out in the cinema here for about a month too.

Really ?

wow...............seems like the Film distributors here been sitting around on their arses with their thumbs up them here.

MildPossession
12th of June 2009 is came out here, came out July 2008 in Hong Kong.

Kazenji
oh thought its been out for a while there

seems like we get it next week.

BruceSkywalker
i wish this would come out here in cali..

i want to see this

The Nuul
Very good, got them both.

faithcooper78
I only saw the first part of the film and its fantastic. I am still wanting to buy the 2nd part DVD. They said the battle is much more anticipating compared to the 1st one.

Kazenji
From what i've read about Part 1 its not that great supposly its better complete as 4 hours.

neo010

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.