ROTF Robot Replicas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Rex
I'm thinking of buying some of the Robot Replicas that have been in the new movie toyline and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on which ones are best, are they any good and what other ones are coming later on. At the moment i like the look of Ironhide, Jetfire, Megatron, Starscream?, Optimus, Fallen.

Scythe
Sideswipe is pretty neat. My friend has him and she won't top carrying it in her purse. I have Starscream, and he's cool, but just sits there. Can't fiddle with any transformation panels or anything. If you like just having action figures there, then get a few. I'd recommend Prime, Jetfire, Bumblebee and Megatron, although I don't own any of the latter, they made them a lot better looking than the first movie, except Jetfire wasn't in the first, but he looks top-notch. Skidz, Ratchet and Ironhide are just way too thin. I haven't even seen the Fallen myself.

Hope this helps.

Darth Rex
Thanks for the help. Skids looks stupid. I'm not sure about Bumblebee, but the rest of them look good. I like Ironhide though. Thanks for the help

Zack Fair
Where can I see them?

Scythe
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Where can I see them?

They're all listed and shown right here.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1247807624

Doctor-Alvis
I consider transformers toys that don't transform to be blasphemy.

Scythe
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I consider transformers toys that don't transform to be blasphemy.

I do too, but I'm a Starscream fanboy, had to get one.

Darth Rex
Same its kinda stupid but they are detailed and i they do look good. And like Scythe I'm a Starscream fanboy so got to get Starscream.
When is the UK release for waves 2 and 3? I dont know and some of the robot replicas arent out yet.

roughrider
They look good; if you have the extra money and the desire, get them. But if I had to choose, I'll take the ones that actually transform.

Scythe
Originally posted by Darth Rex
Same its kinda stupid but they are detailed and i they do look good. And like Scythe I'm a Starscream fanboy so got to get Starscream.
When is the UK release for waves 2 and 3? I dont know and some of the robot replicas arent out yet.

I'm not sure, release dates have been crazy due to some places getting everything nad other places getting nothing. If I find out an answer, I'll let you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.