Captain America & Black Panther vs Iron Fist & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This is Steve Rogers. Daredevil's billy clubs are adamantium and Black Panther has his standard equipment. No prep. Who wins?

Juk3n
Weakened Ironfist has dispatched Cap before, DD can match Cap OR BP long enough for Ironfist to Ironfist one of the others.

Enyalus
What Juk said.

tru-marvell
I don't know how a "weakened Ironfist" beat Cap when BP took him to the limit, (hmm writers freedom i guess) but I'm going with Team 1

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Juk3n
Weakened Ironfist has dispatched Cap before

You need to re-watch there fight. A weakened Ironfist did no such thing as Cap had the advantage big time. Current Danny will probably beat Cap though. But pre-power up is very debatable.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Daredevil1
You need to re-watch there fight. A weakened Ironfist did no such thing as Cap had the advantage big time. Current Danny will probably beat Cap though. But pre-power up is very debatable.

Had the advantage...until he was despatched.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Juk3n
Had the advantage...until he was despatched.

The fight was a draw with Cap having the advantage.

namorsubby
team 1

Darth Martin
I think Daredevil can match either Cap or Daredevil indefinately if Iron Fist can take care of business.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I think Daredevil can match either Cap or Daredevil indefinately if Iron Fist can take care of business. Personally I don't think Daredevil can match himself.

IF can take either of Team 1 for the majority, DD can at least stalemate, Team 2 wins.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
Personally I don't think Daredevil can match himself. Hell does that mean, you've got me confused. mad

Mindset
Read your post.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Hell does that mean, you've got me confused. mad
Read your own post. Carefully.

Darth Martin
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

jalek moye
Team 2 without much trouble most of the time

jrodslam
Team 2.

dmills
IF could probably solo it nowadays.

weaponx510
team 1 wins 7/10

Mindset
Yea right.

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.