Ha ha, Harry Potter beat Dark Knight!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Harry Potter made like 22 mil for it's midnight showing this week. Dark Knght only made like 18. Ha ha. smile

Selphie
Too bad Harry Potter was nowhere near as good as the Dark Knight!

Prince Nauj
batman is the lamest hero ever thumb down

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Selphie
Too bad Harry Potter was nowhere near as good as the Dark Knight!

did you see it?

Selphie
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
did you see it?

Yep, midnight showing the other night.

Dumbledore's death, girls behind me were bawling, and were waaaay too vocal about it. Jesus Christ, it's Dumbledore, not a bunch of people walking into an incinerator at a death camp!

Mairuzu

Dumbledore's death, girls behind me were bawling, and were waaaay too vocal about it. Jesus Christ, it's Dumbledore, not a bunch of people walking into an incinerator at a death camp! Jesus christ its dumbledore, not... Jesus christ!

=Tired Hiker=

Dumbledore's death, girls behind me were bawling, and were waaaay too vocal about it. Jesus Christ, it's Dumbledore, not a bunch of people walking into an incinerator at a death camp!

Well, there may have been a few wizard casualties during the um...the Holocaust or whatever. srug

Mairuzu
Jewzard

Selphie
Well, Malfoy is totally Aryan...

Röland
Harry Potter is lame anyway.

BruceSkywalker
fair film but nooooooooooooooooooo Dark Knight

=Tired Hiker=

Selphie
That's just because a bunch of girls cream their panties for that Harry Potter kid instead of Bale and Ledger, which seems damn impossible

Neo Darkhalen

=Tired Hiker=
That's just because a bunch of girls cream their panties for that Harry Potter kid instead of Bale and Ledger, which seems damn impossible So, there's more girls who cream their pants over Daniel Rattcliffe than there are guys who cream their pants over Christian Bale? hmm

BruceSkywalker
22 mil versus batman's 18 mil? hmm

hey hiker,, yeah Harry Pothead beat TDK's record, but that isn't guaranteeing that this makes $ 1 billion dollars

Neo Darkhalen
So, there's more girls who cream their pants over Daniel Rattcliffe than there are guys who cream their pants over Christian Bale? hmm

Yep.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
QFT

Idiots, fangirls and the mentally disabled = Harry Potters revenue.

Oh and the British, cause we need something other then Bond I guess. awehawe

So you saw it? big grin

Röland
22 mil versus batman's 18 mil? hmm
Doesn't change the fact that Harry Potter is lame.

Neo Darkhalen
So you saw it? big grin

Nope.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hey hiker,, yeah Harry Pothead beat TDK's record, but that isn't guaranteeing that this makes $ 1 billion dollars

Hmm, time will tell. hmm

~Wålshy~
could of been more if daniel radcliffe OD'd or something

Selphie
So, there's more girls who cream their pants over Daniel Rattcliffe than there are guys who cream their pants over Christian Bale? hmm

ISN'T THAT DEPRESSING!? GEEE sad

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hey hiker,, yeah Harry Pothead beat TDK's record, but that isn't guaranteeing that this makes $ 1 billion dollars Hmm, time will tell. hmm

Selphie

=Tired Hiker=

=Tired Hiker=
ISN'T THAT DEPRESSING!? GEEE sad

No, but it is a lot of cream. hmm

BruceSkywalker
Hmm, time will tell. hmm

perhaps, this will undoubtedly do well, but hopefully not that well

Selphie
No, but it is a lot of cream. hmm

no expression

you win the internet

=Tired Hiker=
no expression

you win the internet

All of it? eek!

Selphie
you'd better believe it!

=Tired Hiker=
I'm going to go read it all. I'll be back in a few.

Ultimate Wil
HAHA Harry Potter still sucks, HAHA, they've dragged that crap on for too long, and need to stop making them, HAHA.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Jesus christ its dumbledore, not... Jesus christ! Easy Mel.

Bardock42
Harry Potter made like 22 mil for it's midnight showing this week. Dark Knght only made like 18. Ha ha. smile

The first trailer I saw looked great, it didn't even have Harry Potter in it, I thought it would just be a kickass mind**** awesome movie. A latter clip I have seen looked lamer, but I do have slightly elevated hopes for it, really.

I don't feel that the money made is a very good way to judge a film though, unless you have a stake in it perhaps.

There might be a Vampire joke in there.

Bardock42
no expression

you win the internet

Okay, I like it.
But which one of the Internets did he win?

All of them!

Impediment
Snape kills Dumbles.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Impediment
Snape kills Dumbles. http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/lulface.jpg

Selphie
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
HAHA Harry Potter still sucks, HAHA, they've dragged that crap on for too long, and need to stop making them, HAHA.

Um, hello, they're only making the movies after the books, so therefore, there will only be one more movie made.

ermm

Alpha Centauri
If all of that money was from kids, fine.

I fear most of it is from parents who love Harry Potter because it made them feel like literary scholars for picking up a book.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Um, hello, they're only making the movies after the books, so therefore, there will only be one more movie made.

ermm

Actually they're making two movies out of the last book, so there are now two movies left. Thank god! big grin

Mairuzu
TH knows

=Tired Hiker=
TH knows I'm black.

lord xyz
The 5th film adaptation was poorly done, and since this is the same director, I don't have much expectation.

I'll still watch it, but aren't expecting a masterpiece. No. 3 will always be the best.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
HAHA Harry Potter still sucks, HAHA, they've dragged that crap on for too long, and need to stop making them, HAHA. Yeah they're gonna stop right now, when there are only one or two books left for them to adapt in the series.
retard.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by lord xyz
The 5th film adaptation was poorly done, and since this is the same director, I don't have much expectation.

I'll still watch it, but aren't expecting a masterpiece. No. 3 will always be the best. I think the 5th film was about as good as it could be. The movie was uneventful, just like the book. Book six is kind of in the same boat. Shit won't really start getting good until the two book 7 movies come out. I thought 1 and 4 were the best.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Yeah they're gonna stop right now, when there are only one or two books left for them to adapt in the series.
retard. I've noticed your avi for a while now. Love it! big grin

Amazing Vrayo!!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/lulface.jpg You turned me into a smilie...eek!

Mairuzu
which was three? azkaban? if so i agree

Mairuzu
You turned me into a smilie...eek! HAHAHAHAHA

Selphie
Actually they're making two movies out of the last book, so there are now two movies left. Thank god! big grin

Fer srrs? I didn't know that

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
If all of that money was from kids, fine.

I fear most of it is from parents who love Harry Potter because it made them feel like literary scholars for picking up a book.

-AC I dunno, they're pretty big books. Then again, I finished the last one in 7th grade but I could totally understand if an adult felt at least bit proud after finishing a book that thick.

Alpha Centauri
I dunno, they're pretty big books. Then again, I finished the last one in 7th grade but I could totally understand if an adult felt at least bit proud after finishing a book that thick.

You're joking, right?

You don't actually feel it's an accomplishment to finish a "thick" book...do you?

-AC

Selphie
You know what I find funny? My friend told me that they have an American-translated version! So I've read the first four american books, and now I'd really like to read the, I suppose, British version!

Mairuzu
thats odd

Amazing Vrayo!!
I've noticed your avi for a while now. Love it! big grin Ax3l did it, I just copied and pasted. But thnx dad. durblink

Mairuzu
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/lulface.jpg

Amazing Vrayo!!
You're joking, right?

You don't actually feel it's an accomplishment to finish a "thick" book...do you?

-AC Sometimes, especially if you don't have much free time in the day. It's kind of like finishing a big puzzle.

Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm not saying that its something to go and brag to people about but there's a bit of satisfaction.

Neo Darkhalen
Sometimes, especially if you don't have much free time in the day. It's kind of like finishing a big puzzle.

facepalm

Mairuzu
I'm not saying that its something to go and brag to people about but there's a bit of satisfaction.
I have better things to do then to read a thick ass book

so yeah, if i were to manage to actually sit down, and read

id feel quite accomplished

rather be searching the web for hot ass women doing some dirty ass things if you know what i mean

=Tired Hiker=
Fer srrs? I didn't know that Yeah, it was announced.

http://movies.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/movies/15harry.html?scp=2&sq=harry%20potter&st=cse?em

Alpha Centauri
Regarding the different versions;

The first book is called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It was changed to "Sorcerer's Stone" because Americans allegedly didn't get what the other title meant.

I have better things to do then to read a thick ass book

so yeah, if i were to manage to actually sit down, and read

id feel quite accomplished

rather be searching the web for hot ass women doing some dirty ass things if you know what i mean

As unintelligible a post as this is, that's just you having a preference you'd rather spend time on.

Feeling accomplished for finishing a book is...dumb. Retarded, even. It's a book, not the chaos theory.

-AC

Mairuzu
I just feel accomplished in my own way. Accomplished none-the-less

but i agree somewhat, its like feeling accomplished that you watched a 5 hour long movie

=Tired Hiker=
I just feel accomplished in my own way. Accomplished none-the-less

but i agree somewhat, its like feeling accomplished that you watched a 5 hour long movie Yeah, Alpha! And you can't take that away from him with your mind games. Take that! Once again, Alpha....you got owned. smile

Mairuzu
PWND!

Robtard

-AC

Try reading the phone book, ass.

Mairuzu
Try ripping the phone book, with your ass.... ass

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, Alpha! And you can't take that away from him with you're mind games. Take that! Once again, Alpha....you got owned. smile

With "My are" mind games?

Oh, you mean "Your mind games". Sorry, you just f*cked up the grammar causing me to think you said something incredibly non-sensical while you were "owning" me.

My bad. I'll let you get back to owning me.

-AC

Mairuzu
Correcting someones grammar is childs play, stop changing the subject of our ownage!!!!

Amazing Vrayo!!
Regarding the different versions;

The first book is called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It was changed to "Sorcerer's Stone" because Americans allegedly didn't get what the other title meant.

As unintelligible a post as this is, that's just you having a preference you'd rather spend time on.

Feeling accomplished for finishing a book is...dumb. Retarded, even. It's a book, not the chaos theory.

-AC what if you read a huge ass book that fully explained the chaos theory ahah

WhoopeeDee
Never read, watch, or listen to any Harry Potter stuff....oh, well..good for them.

Alpha Centauri
Correcting someones grammar is childs play, stop changing the subject of our ownage!!!!

Getting grammar right is child's play.

They teach you that AS a child. At least not getting the whole "You're/Your" thing mixed up. That's just a cardinal sin.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
With "My are" mind games?

Oh, you mean "Your mind games". Sorry, you just f*cked up the grammar causing me to think you said something incredibly non-sensical while you were "owning" me.

My bad. I'll let you get back to owning me.

-AC

Hah, I fixed it! Now what you got? Oh, and I can't believe you stooped so low as to point out a grammar mistake as a retort. And yes, I know 'what you got?' is not grammatically correct. Once again... you lost. smile

lord xyz
I think the 5th film was about as good as it could be. The movie was uneventful, just like the book. Book six is kind of in the same boat. Shit won't really start getting good until the two book 7 movies come out. I thought 1 and 4 were the best. I seriously disliked no 4.

I really liked the cool action and adventure, but looking back, and the film itself, just seemed like a completely unrealistic story of Harry's excellency, and to confirm Voldy is back.

I don't care if he survived Voldy, a 4th year to be better than the 7th years by far? Just ruins it. I prefer to see Harry as flawed than the best.

In book 5 when he's a leader though, and Ron doing Quiddich, I really liked that.

Robtard
Getting grammar right is child's play.

They teach you that AS a child. At least not getting the whole "You're/Your" thing mixed up. That's just a cardinal sin.

-AC

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9282753&highlight=you%27re+userid%3A35340#post9282753

That's an ultra-combo of 'ownage.'

=Tired Hiker=
Hahahaha! Ultimate ownage. AC must be crying right now.

lord xyz
Owned by a guy who's username appears to be a corrupted version of "Shrek cock".

Alpha Centauri
It was 2007 and it was a typo.

He could easily say the same. However, draw a comparison between the amount of times I make typos versus the amount of times Hiker makes typos and you'll see what's the more likely story.

The fact that me making a typo is considered worthy of such note doesn't PROVE any kind of ownage. It merely serves to prove how much I do the owning and how my mistakes are of the rarest quality.

I do give Robtard one free peek into my bathroom for such an effort, though.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!

He could easily say the same. However, draw a comparison between the amount of times I make typos versus the amount of times Hiker makes typos and you'll see what's the more likely story.

The fact that me making a typo is considered worthy of such note doesn't PROVE any kind of ownage. It merely serves to prove how much I do the owning and how my mistakes are of the rarest quality.

-AC No, you lose. no expression

Robtard

-AC

Effort? I have nigh-photographic memory, friend. It was nothing.

P.S., I've seen where you shit already.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6402/080928houston4.jpg

Alpha Centauri
Times are hard, 'Tard.

No, you lose. no expression

You have exclamation marks in your name and admit it's a chore to read thick Harry Potter books.

You are in no position to proclaim loss to anyone.

-AC

lord xyz

-AC You're a ****ing idiot.

The point is as follows.

You so percistently and thoroughly attack people for not using correct English, depsite their posts being perfectly understandable.

However, you, like everyone else, don't always use correct grammar.

This puts you in a disposition of criticising spelling mistakes, and shows you for just being a dick.

You are now trying to prove that despite this flaw you are still a better writer than TH. That's not the point. The point is, you're a dick.

lord xyz
Times are hard, 'Tard.

You have exclamation marks in your name and admit it's a chore to read thick Harry Potter books.

-AC Classy act.

Criticising someone for reading... and erroneously associating that with loss.

Bet you're feeling really pround of yourself now, aren't you?

Alpha Centauri
Classy act.

Criticising someone for reading... and erroneously associating that with loss.

Bet you're feeling really pround of yourself now, aren't you?

I didn't criticise anyone for partaking in the act of reading. I criticised someone for their perception of what is an accomplishment in conjunction with reading.

I bet...I bet you'd just love to give me what for, wouldn't you? I mean, two anger-based posts in a row. Gotta remember to step OFF your nerves next time. Try again.

You're a ****ing idiot.

The point is as follows.

You so percistently and thoroughly attack people for not using correct English, depsite their posts being perfectly understandable.

This puts you in a disposition of criticising spelling mistakes, and shows you for just being a dick.

You are now trying to prove that despite this flaw you are still a better writer than TH. That's not the point. The point is, you're a dick.

So, when are the men going to be online?

I kind of need someone who's fond of cunnilingus to come along and clean up all the lady-juice you "guys" are collectively leaking all over the forum.

-AC

Robtard
You're a ****ing idiot.

The point is as follows.

You should use bullet-points when laying out the piont(s).

Amazing Vrayo!!
Times are hard, 'Tard.

-AC Exclamation points simply mean that I am ecstatic about life. I didn't say that reading Harry Potter books was a chore. I said that I felt a little satisfied after I finished reading the series. Oh, and by the way, you lose no expression

lord xyz
I didn't criticise anyone for partaking in the act of reading. I criticised someone for their perception of what is an accomplishment in conjunction with reading.

I bet...I bet you'd just love to give me what for, wouldn't you? I mean, two anger-based posts in a row. Gotta remember to step OFF your nerves next time. Try again.

So, when are the men going to be online?

I kind of need someone who's fond of cunnilingus to come along and clean up all the lady-juice you "guys" are collectively leaking all over the forum.

-AC The most amazing thing is your yellow belly avoiding reply towards my other post.

It's truly outstanding. Rather than consult your problem and obvious fail, you're pointing out a misunderstanding I made, which I am man enough to admit.

Same old AC. You're never gonna change, are you?

Alpha Centauri
The most amazing thing is your yellow belly avoiding reply towards my other post.

It's truly outstanding. Rather than consult your problem and obvious fail, you're pointing out a misunderstanding I made, which I am man enough to admit.

Oh, the oh so valid post where you erupted in rage, calling me a "f*cking idiot"?

Forgive me for not giving that post my time. Furthermore, because I corrected Hiker once, you assume I go around doing that all the time. Firstly, these past few weeks are the first times I've been here in a long time. Secondly, you made your own errors.

What burns YOU is that I haven't hidden what Robtard showed. I made a typo, so did Tired Hiker. Ha ha, we all laugh because it's what I COMEDICALLY criticised him for. The fact that it sticks in memory proves that ANYTHING to use against me is hot property, serving only to further confirm what other people claim I think I am.

Sorry, what were you saying?

Oh, nothing important. Shh.

Nope, never gonna change. I'll always be the man and that'll always burn you.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!

-AC It's not funny. You lose no expression

Alpha Centauri
I'm not trying to be funny.

If this is such a thankless task, why are you still here replying? At the very least, stop criticising me for using my time here in this manner.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm not trying to be funny.

If this is such a thankless task, why are you still here replying? At the very least, stop criticising me for using my time here in this manner.

-AC If you're not trying to be funny, then I will just say that you're metaphor is ineffective, and kinda nasty. I'm posting here because I want to let you know that you lose no expression

dadudemon

In AC's defense...

I'm out. confused

Alpha Centauri
If you're not trying to be funny, then I will just say that you're metaphor is ineffective, and kinda nasty. I'm posting here because I want to let you know that you lose no expression

Ok, well you've done that.

Now, what purpose do you have? You know, besides trying to "get" me, oblivious to the fact that I am playing you like an arcade machine. That doesn't bother you? That your purpose here, tonight, revolves around me?

I'm flattered, you probably shouldn't be.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
Ok, well you've done that.

Now, what purpose do you have? You know, besides trying to "get" me, oblivious to the fact that I am playing you like an arcade machine. That doesn't bother you? That your purpose here, tonight, revolves around me?

I'm flattered, you probably shouldn't be.

-AC Yep. My purpose tonight revolves around you. I don't like you. I haven't for a long time. Now that you've been owned, I really want to emphasize the fact that you have lost. You lose no expression

Alpha Centauri
Yep. My purpose tonight revolves around you. I don't like you. I haven't for a long time. Now that you've been owned, I really want to emphasize the fact that you have lost. You lose no expression

By the sheer fact that your current purpose and time on this forum is being spent on me, me alone, I think that's the definition of owning.

The idea that you still do not understand just how badly I have you running in circles is hilarious to me.

Who are you trying to convince? Surely if my ownage had been so complete and self-evident, you wouldn't need to continually preach it. You could let it be what it is, and needs to be.

Methinks the person doth protest too much...

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
By the sheer fact that your current purpose and time on this forum is being spent on me, me alone, I think that's the definition of owning.

The idea that you still do not understand just how badly I have you running in circles is hilarious to me.

Who are you trying to convince? Surely if my ownage had been so complete and self-evident, you wouldn't need to continually preach it. You could let it be what it is, and needs to be.

Methinks the person doth protest too much...

-AC I understand that you want me to stop posting, but I'm going to post in this thread for longer than you because you lose at everything including outposting me. Oh, and I've been reading in other forums. I'm just saying you lose passively. I will admit it is fun. You lose no expression

Alpha Centauri
I understand that you want me to stop posting, but I'm going to post in this thread for longer than you because you lose at everything including outposting me. Oh, and I've been reading in other forums. I'm just saying you lose passively. I will admit it is fun. You lose no expression

With that, my victory is complete.

Just what I wanted to hear. I thought you were smart enough to not play right into it, I gave you too much credit.

-AC

dadudemon
Yep. My purpose tonight revolves around you. I don't like you. I haven't for a long time. Now that you've been owned, I really want to emphasize the fact that you have lost. You lose no expression

laughing out loud

Wow. You must really not like them.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing out loud

Wow. You must really not like them. Nope, I hate Alpha, and Centauri.

dadudemon
But you like hiker, obviously. You seem so happy in that picture of him holding you.

Now, you're not a really tall dude, but you're not THAT short, either. TH must be HUUUUUUGE!

Amazing Vrayo!!
But you like hiker, obviously. You seem so happy in that picture of him holding you.

Now, you're not a really tall dude, but you're not THAT short, either. TH must be HUUUUUUGE! Yeah, I'm a Hiker fan. That guy know how to make and take jokes, and yeah, he's pretty tall. God, I hate my outfit in that pic. I look like such a baby. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
batman is the lamest hero ever thumb down yes

dadudemon
God, I hate my outfit in that pic. I look like such a baby. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Insert AC joke about drips n'stuff. Something I think he stole from me.

Amazing Vrayo!!
laughing out loud

Insert AC joke about drips n'stuff. Something I think he stole from me. Dude, don't claim that joke. That's the worst joke that I have ever heard.

Alpha Centauri
Whether you've used it before or not, I wasn't aware enough to consciously steal it.

Also, it's not a "joke". It's just a theme.

-AC

dadudemon
Whether you've used it before or not, I wasn't aware enough to consciously steal it.

Also, it's not a "joke". It's just a theme.

-AC

k

Don't steal my themes, THEIF! laughing

Dude, don't claim that joke. That's the worst joke that I have ever heard.

Yeah. I agree. It was funny in the 7th grade...lost it's sting, really.

Scarlet Fox
there are more Harry Potter fans then there are batman fans

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
there are more Harry Potter fans then there are batman fans

take that back scarlet mad mad

Bardock42
This thread is amazing.

I do feel an immense sense of accomplishment for having pulled through and finished this inane drivel.

coolmovies
They are getting darker trailer looks good

Scythe
Called it too. Damn.

Mairuzu
i win

Strangelove
Too bad Harry Potter was nowhere near as good as the Dark Knight! this post is full of correct.

Nemesis X
Half Blood Prince is crap. My God even Goblet of Fire was more entertaining. Dark Knight may have lost the competition of having the bigger audience but at least it looks far more cooler than Harry Potter.

Rogue Jedi
Seems Mrs. Rowling packs a bigger punch than the Bat.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
This thread is amazing.

I do feel an immense sense of accomplishment for having pulled through and finished this inane drivel.

Where did the inane drivel-ness of it all peak?

Ryo 666
The film sucks.

dadudemon
My wife and I are seeing this movie on Wednesday in full digitial quality. I will hold my judgement until I see the film.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Where did the inane drivel-ness of it all peak?

Somewhere around this post:

You're a ****ing idiot.

The point is as follows.

The insane misuse of the word "disposition" was the deal-sealer for me.

dadudemon
The insane misuse of the word "disposition" was the deal-sealer for me.

Though I couldn't care less, it is a weird way to use that word.

However, he is the same poster that thought humans have no natural defense against the swine flu when millions of people survived it without even becoming sick from it. erm

Mairuzu
They might move this thread, but whoever does it is lames.

Harry Potter sucked

Bardock42
Though I couldn't care less, it is a weird way to use that word.

However, he is the same poster that thought humans have no natural defense against the swine flu when millions of people survived it without even becoming sick from it. erm Not "weird". Wrong.

He used it as "no postion", I can see how it came about that he made the mistake, that he made it though is mind boggling to me.

dadudemon
Not "weird". Wrong.

I never said it wasn't wrong. smile

He used it as "no postion", I can see how it came about that he made the mistake, that he made it though is mind numbing to me.

Because you're a Grammar Nazi. These things bother you.

Rogue Jedi
Voldy pwns the Bat.

Mairuzu
Not Harry

Rogue Jedi
Any wizard pwns Batman.

Bardock42
I never said it wasn't wrong. smile

Because you're a Grammar Nazi. These things bother you. Perhaps, I would not have minded so much had he not tried to appear smart with his choice of words.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Any wizard pwns Batman.

Not Ron when he had a broken wand. FACT!

Mairuzu
bats would knock harry's wand off, or possibly his entire hand

Rogue Jedi
I meant any EXPERIENCED wizard. Voldy, Dumbles, Bellatrix, Tonks etc;

Mairuzu
alright alright, this i know

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I meant any EXPERIENCED wizard. Voldy, Dumbles, Bellatrix, Tonks etc; Movie Batman, sure.

Rogue Jedi
Movie Batman, sure. Dunno comic Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.