Michael Myers vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This is Tom Jane's version of Castle. Frank was able to beat The Russian. Can he beat the new Myers from Rob Zombie's film?

Castle has a Kabar and Myers has as kitchen knife. Fights in the same place as he and the Russian fought. Who wins?

Dr Will Hatch
Is Rob Zombies Myers also vulnurable to wire hangers?

Darth Martin
Have you seen the movie?

Dr Will Hatch
No, I heard it was terrible.

Darth Martin
It's my favorite of the series.

jinXed by JaNx
I think Castle blows Myers up.

Bouboumaster
Put Ray Stevenson in it, I dare you!

Placidity
I don't get the hype of Stevenson's Punisher. I may be wrong, but Jane's Punisher seemed equally badass to me.

Feat-wise, I don't think Stevenson has anything that is so far ahead of Jane as the hype would have me believe.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think Castle blows Myers up.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Castle has a Kabar and Myers has as kitchen knife.

I don't even want to watch War Zone. From what I've seen as far as clips it looks cheesy and stupid as hell. I know for a fact it's more violent and that's a plus for a Punisher film but not enough to make me see it. I was a fan of Jane's film. Stevensen's may be stronger but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's more durable or has a higher damage soak than Jane's.

BruceSkywalker
neither Jane's nor Stevenson's Punisher can stop him..

Myers will just keep getting up and then take care of Frank

Darth Martin
I tend to agree. Zombie's Myers is a beast.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Placidity
I don't get the hype of Stevenson's Punisher. I may be wrong, but Jane's Punisher seemed equally badass to me.

Feat-wise, I don't think Stevenson has anything that is so far ahead of Jane as the hype would have me believe.

I agree. I think Janes Punisher is even more badass, in fact. For all it's flaws, the 2004 movie at least had sympathetic characters and understandable motivations.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
For all it's flaws, the 2004 movie at least had sympathetic characters and understandable motivations. It was a much better film from what I've seen of War Zone.

gobstakid777
big pun owns puss-ass rob zombie mike

Darth Martin
More the reverse. Myers owns Frank.

Davis Bloome
Jane's Punisher sucked ass, Stevenson's was way better. But, in any case, Myers' would destroy either version without much effort.

Kaibs
Michael wins either way. Although if it was the OG Michael, punisher would be annhilated as opposed to just dying in this one.

Darth Martin
OG Michael?

Kaibs
Yeah as in original Michael. not Rob Zombies Michael (Who I actually dislike to a certain extent but still like cause its Michael Myers)

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Placidity

Stevenson's Punisher punched a man threw the face and was a lot more ruthless. A loooot more.

And Stevenson's Punisher would pwn Myers, shooting him in the face with a rocket launcher. Which no chixx have tried before against Michael.

Kaibs
I dont see Frank getting the Rocket off in time. OG Michael is way to stealthy and hes well unkillable. Literally.

Davis Bloome
Yeah, but this is Frank Castle against remake Myers, not the original supernatural version.

Kaibs
Oh you're right. My bad. Well then im not sure. I think that Michael will kill frank, but Frank will KO Michael.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Kaibs
but Frank will KO Michael. How?

RaiTei
Frank Castle. versatile warrior, veteran soldier, expert h2h fighter and whole lotta hatred and bad intentions. not to mention sadistic. tastefully so.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How?

He'd probably shoot him in the face. Which wouldnt kill him just put him down temporarily. However Michael would cut Franks head off.

Genesis-Soldier
micheal with the decap for the win

love frank but he just doesnt take this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.