Soul Fire Darkseid vs ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
To gauge how powerfull the version of Darksied was give a majority( if possible) against these

Mr Mxy
Anti Monitor(COIE)
Spectre
Great Evil beast
Mandrakk
Lucifer
Micheal
Synaar
Primal Moniter
Parallx
Ion

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
To gauge how powerfull the version of Darksied was give a majority( if possible) against these

Mr Mxy
Anti Monitor(COIE)
Spectre
Great Evil beast
Mandrakk
Lucifer
Micheal
Synaar
Primal Moniter
Parallx
Ion mxy
darkseid
darkseid
GEB
mandrakk
darkseid
darkseid
Synaar
PM
darkseid
darkseid

TricksterPriest
Sorry Galan, but I disagree on sections of that list. The Source itself isn't more powerful than half of those people. And Darkseid is >the source, but not over COIE AM for example.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sorry Galan, but I disagree on sections of that list. The Source itself isn't more powerful than half of those people. And Darkseid is >the source, but not over COIE AM for example. COIE AM may be more powerful, but only just. but i'm confident with all the others.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
mxy
darkseid
darkseid
GEB
mandrakk
darkseid
darkseid
Synaar
PM
darkseid
darkseid I knew i could count on you thumb up

TricksterPriest
Didn't Lucy and Mikey treat Spectre and the Source as nothing?

Theoretically, couldn't God make Spectre stronger than the Source?

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Didn't Lucy and Mikey treat Spectre and the Source as nothing? all lucifer did was try and belittle spectre, but mikey has owned a hostless spectre... if that's what you mean.

TricksterPriest
Ok, my bad.

Philosophía
It's hard to judge this version of Darkseid and Grant's ret-con makes it even harder.

Either way, he is definitley not beating Primal Monitor/Mandrakk/GEB/Lucifer/Michael.

Enyalus
Vs. Mxy = Mxy.
Vs. Anti Monitor = SF DS.
Vs. Spectre = SF DS.
Vs. Great Evil Beast = GEB.
Vs. Mandrakk = SF DS.
Vs. Lucifer = Lucy.
Vs. Michael = Mike.
Vs. Synnar = Synnar.
Vs. Primal Monitor = PM.
Vs. Parallax = SF DS.
Vs. Ion = SF DS.

Also Nihilist - what was up with your spelling, man? stick out tongue

kevdude
Originally posted by Nihilist

Mr Mxy
Anti Monitor(COIE)
Spectre
Great Evil beast
Mandrakk
Lucifer
Micheal
Synaar
Primal Moniter
Parallx
Ion

Darkseid
Darkseid
The Spectre
TGEB
Mandrakk
Lucifer
Michael
Darkseid
PM
Darkseid
Darkseid

In Swamp Thing while talking ot Metron, Darkseid let it known he can go to the Alph and gain Omniscient something like Lucifer had done, though the difference is Lucifer would know how close he is to The Source, from which the Universe sprang forth from and nobody else save maybe Michael or The Word would know the difference or has ever done in any comic I've seen.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Enyalus
Obviously Galan's a fanboy.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's really hard to believe Galan gave DS the wins over Michael and Lucy. That wasn't expected at all. those two were hard for me to decide on. however, we saw how easily the source 'owned' spectre. we also saw a hostless spectre give michael a decent fight

so here's my thinking...
SF-darky > source >> spectre < michael = lucifer. kinda

Originally posted by Enyalus
Obviously Galan's a fanboy. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.