Deathly Hallows will be two movies!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Did you guys know this yet!? eek!

http://movies.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/movies/15harry.html?scp=2&sq=harry%20potter&st=cse?em

Prince Nauj
I did. The first part is already done. They are currently filming part 2 stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
TH, people have known this since last year. Have you been living under a rock? messed

steverules_2
Think we all know the answer to that one...

S_D_J
...considering the "other" thread is still on the first page... 131

coolmovies
How long is each part ?

Steak Knife
Each part will be six hours long. shifty

Disturbed Angel
I wish.

DarthLazious
This is good news so that way we have not just one but two more Harry Potter movies left to look forward to now.

lordmegatron1
Goddamn you're a dumb ass!! I've been living on cybertron monitoring Earth for 50 years and I still knew that.

Prince Nauj
Well that last two films are also gonna be in 3D Im getting sick and tired of everything being 3D these days.

ADarksideJedi
I can't wait till it comes out.I kind of wish it would be one movie so I can watch it all at the same time.I just hope they stop at a good part and not end part one at a bad part.

alex28
all the parts of the harry potter is interesting Deathly Hallows also the good movie but i dont know about the two

ADarksideJedi
True but I just hope it is good.

eyebuck108

brycenmoore
Has anyone still watched these parts? These are my two favorite in Harry Potter series

RONAKVALIA
I had seen this film very soon, but it has also told exciting things and action things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.