I owned AC all day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Check around the forums today, I totally out argued Alpha Cenauri, or whatever his name is. w00t

Alpha Centauri
He did.

He actually created and labelled me with an affliction I don't have, just so he could say he had overcome it.

Genius tingz.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Ha hah ha! Good try AC, but today you lost. And you are flattered.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He did.

He actually created and labelled me with an affliction I don't have, just so he could say he had overcome it.

Genius tingz.

-AC

Oi, DDM is ranting again in his 'I flex my muscles' thread and sharted out a long diatribe aimed at you. Stop slacking off in here and take care of business

Alpha Centauri
It's not every day someone holds you in higher regard than you hold yourself, only so they can put themselves above you.

Truly flattering.

I'm honoured.

Originally posted by Robtard
Oi, DDM is ranting again in his 'I flex my muscles' thread and sharted out a long diatribe aimed at you. Stop slacking off in here and take care of business

He only does it to troll. I toy with him at my own leisure and then when I'm done with the fun, I suggest that we take the debate to PMs if he's so serious about proving me wrong.

He always denies, every time. No audience, no participation. That's his deal.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
The best was when Robtard pointed out how you spelled 'your' as 'you're', right after having a hissy fit about other people, like myself, spelling it wrong. That was gold. In fact, I should change this thread title to Robtard and I owned AC all day!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Ha hah ha! Good try AC, but today you lost. And you are flattered. Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's not every day someone holds you in higher regard than you hold yourself, only so they can put themselves above you.

Truly flattering.

I'm honoured.

He only does it to troll. I toy with him at my own leisure and then when I'm done with the fun, I suggest that we take the debate to PMs if he's so serious about proving me wrong.

-AC

I told you that you would be.

Alpha Centauri
Because I said I would...

Congrats on repeating what I said.

The best was when Robtard pointed out how you spelled 'your' as 'you're', right after having a hissy fit about other people, like myself, spelling it wrong. That was gold. In fact, I should change this thread title to Robtard and I owned AC all day!

T'wasn't a hissy fit, t'was a comedic correction of grammar.

To ease the burn, Robtard had to go back to 2007 and find a typo I made in the midst of a very, very large post. So, I'm not entirely certain how proud you should feel there.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!

To easy the burn, Robtard had to go back to 2007 and find a typo I made in the midst of a very, very large post. So, I'm not entirely certain how proud you should feel there.

-AC He didn't just have to find a typo. He had to find the exact same typo that you called TH out on.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
He didn't just have to find a typo. He had to find the exact same typo that you called TH out on.

Yeah, but the difference is...mine was a typo.

His wasn't.

Even so, what makes you think I wouldn't scold myself for such a typo? It's why he had to dig up a post from 2007. It doesn't happen often because I make sure it doesn't, because it's unacceptable. Even from me.

*Hears dripping*

Yep. That'll be the potency leaking out of your attempted owning, like Dadudemon's vagina.

-AC

lord xyz
AC is annoying me.

dadudemon

-AC

You mean you only start things to troll? That's what I thought.

And I don't deny it, at all. no expression

=Tired Hiker=

To easy the burn, Robtard had to go back to 2007 and find a typo I made in the midst of a very, very large post. So, I'm not entirely certain how proud you should feel there.

-AC

2007 seems like it was yesterday. And what's there to be proud of? I just thought it was hilarious was all. And yes, it was a hissy fit. You whined like a little girl. And I think you meant 'ease' the burn. But who knows, maybe you were just trying to say something incredibly non-sensical. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Alpha Centauri
Cahhhm ahhhnnn.

*Does 300 poses*

2007 seems like it was yesterday. And what's there to be proud of? I just thought it was hilarious was all. And yes, it was a hissy fit. You whined like a little girl. And I think you meant 'ease' the burn. But who knows, maybe you were just trying to say something incredibly non-sensical. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I love how you take things seriously when it suits you. It's cute, very adorable.

It wasn't a hissy fit, silly man. You...you are a silly, silly man. Adorable.

Originally posted by dadudemon
You mean you only start things to troll? That's what I thought.

And I don't deny it, at all. no expression

Honestly, plug it up if you're gonna leak all over other threads.

Seriously. You just gave me a laughable lecture on fighting and being manly, the least you could do is stop acting like a butt-hurt little puss-bag.

-AC

dadudemon

Stop lying. You made a stupid mistake. It happens on teh internetz. Live with it.

Robtard

-AC

You know I just bust your balls because I think you're an alright lad, but choose your next response wisely, least you get a 2009 'grammatical-slap' from this old bastard next time around.

Amazing Vrayo!!

His wasn't.

Even so, what makes you think I wouldn't scold myself for such a typo? It's why he had to dig up a post from 2007. It doesn't happen often because I make sure it doesn't, because it's unacceptable. Even from me.

*Hears dripping*

Yep. That'll be the potency leaking out of your attempted owning, like Dadudemon's vagina.

-AC I'm not owning anybody. That's illegal in Indiana. Anyways, I do believe that Tired Hiker's grammatical glitch was just a typo. If it wasn't, he doesn't care, and according to the unofficial, unwritten, hardcore, uncut rulebook of ownage, grammatical errors do not give leverage to either party when an owning altercation occurs.

Alpha Centauri
Stop lying. You made a stupid mistake. It happens on teh internetz. Live with it.

Seriously.

My feet are getting wet now.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Cahhhm ahhhnnn.

*Does 300 poses*

I love how you take things seriously when it suits you. It's cute, very adorable.

It wasn't a hissy fit, silly man. You...you are a silly, silly man. Adorable.

Let's f*ck! eek!

Alpha Centauri
Let's f*ck! eek!

Finally.

All of this fighting has been based around the theory of "You hurt the one you love!".

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
Seriously.

My feet are getting wet now.

-AC You spend you're entire time on KMC trying to make yourself look composed, dignified, and careful in your posts, then you destroy it all by making a stupid, inappropriate, disgusting joke about Dadudemon's leaky vagina, and you bring the joke up repeatedly. You lose no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Who's fighting? It's a debate.

Alpha Centauri
You spend you're entire time on KMC trying to make yourself look composed, dignified, and careful in your posts, then you destroy it all by making a stupid, inappropriate, disgusting joke about Dadudemon's leaky vagina, and you bring the joke up repeatedly. You lose no expression

Again, you are in a fine position to criticise. Because you are clearly typing from a night club, where your time is being put to better use. You're definitely not here with the rest of us, doing the same thing.

Shh.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
Again, you are in a fine position to criticise. Because you are clearly typing from a night club, where your time is being put to better use. You're definitely not here with the rest of us, doing the same thing.

Shh.

-AC Ok, but you lose no expression and I'm not making dumb vagina jokes that no one has laughed at.

=Tired Hiker=
You spend you're entire time on KMC trying to make yourself look composed, dignified, and careful in your posts, then you destroy it all by making a stupid, inappropriate, disgusting joke about Dadudemon's leaky vagina, and you bring the joke up repeatedly. You lose no expression

It's true, AC. I totally lost some respect for you because of that. erm

Alpha Centauri
Now how am I going to sleep at night?

Tired Hiker and Amazing Vrayo have lost respect for me. This might be the worst news I've received ever.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=

Tired Hiker and Amazing Vrayo have lost respect for me. This might be the worst news I've received ever.

-AC

w00t Proof of ownage.

dadudemon
Honestly, plug it up if you're gonna leak all over other threads.

Seriously. You just gave me a laughable lecture on fighting and being manly, the least you could do is stop acting like a butt-hurt little puss-bag.

-AC

Reported.

Amazing Vrayo!!

-AC Yep, you lose no expression

dadudemon
lulz

AC likes his air conditioning.

Amazing Vrayo!!
lulz

AC likes his air conditioning. I don't get it, but I really want to.

=Tired Hiker=
*high fives Amazing Vrayo and dadudemon* w00t

Amazing Vrayo!!
WE GOT 'IM! w00t

dadudemon
I don't get it, but I really want to.

Because his initials are "AC", which is also an initialism for "air conditioning." See, I'm soooooo coool and hilarious! lol

dadudemon
*high fives Amazing Vrayo and dadudemon* w00t

*Gives TH some Peanut Butter for the dowgy.*

Amazing Vrayo!!
*Gives TH some Peanut Butter for the dowgy.* I see what you did there.

Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm kinda sad that AC gave up. I was having fun. big grin

dadudemon
I see what you did there.

Whew. I thought it'd go to waste...Robtard is just about the only poster I can count on to get a previous post reference.

Alpha Centauri
Look how awesome I am. In threads where multiple people have criticised how I use my time, the pinnacle of THEIR time is thinking they "got" me.

Oh, so flattered by my adoring public.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
Whew. I thought it'd go to waste...Robtard is just about the only poster I can count on to get a previous post reference. Yeah, that guy really knows how to dig. The debate would never have been won without his 2 cents. I would also like to high five him for helping with AC's total ownage.

Alpha Centauri
Wait, wait.

This makes sense now. Vrayo, you dislike me because my posts are long and you're not a big reader!

I get it now. If only you'd said, I could have formatted my text into bright colours and song. Kind of like a text-based Sesame Street episode.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
Wait, wait.

This makes sense now. Vrayo, you dislike me because my posts are long and you're not a big reader!

I get it now. If only you'd said, I could have formatted my text into bright colours and song. Kind of like a text-based Sesame Street episode.

-AC That would be much more fun, but it is not necessary. I'm glad you came back....loser. You lose no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Look how awesome I am. In threads where multiple people have criticised how I use my time, the pinnacle of THEIR time is thinking they "got" me.

Oh, so flattered by my adoring public.

-AC You are always on about grammer, you just spelled 'thinking' wrong. It's spelled, k-n-o-w-i-n-g.

Alpha Centauri
That would be much more fun, but it is not necessary. I'm glad you came back....loser. You lose no expression

Well, you know...laws of nature and all that.

A father can only leave the chirping, helpless chicks alone for so long. For without him, they are without life.

You are always on about grammer, you just spelled 'thinking' wrong. It's spelled, k-n-o-w-i-n-g.

You just spelled "Grammar" wrong.

We're even.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=

A father can only leave the chirping, helpless chicks alone for so long. For without him, they are without life.

-AC So you do have kids? Now you are a liar as well. Really low, AC. Really low.

Alpha Centauri
So you do have kids?

Sort of.

I disowned Vrayo around the time I discovered the Harry Potter books under the bed. I couldn't associate myself with such a being.

-AC

dadudemon
Wait, wait.

-AC

Dude, that would be sweet. You should do that. Fer realz.

=Tired Hiker=

We're even.

-AC

Okay, that's the only time today you actually got me. I'll take that one like a man. You got me. Just that one time, though.

dadudemon
You are always on about grammer, you just spelled 'thinking' wrong. It's spelled, k-n-o-w-i-n-g.

DAAAAAAAMN U! This whole empire could crumble with that one little misspelling!

=Tired Hiker=
Sort of.

I disowned Vrayo around the time I discovered the Harry Potter books under the bed. I couldn't associate myself with such a being.

-AC

Heavy reading isn't your thing, I get it.

Amazing Vrayo!!

We're even.

-AC The mother bird is the one who takes care of the young. The father usually flies away. Something that you should consider.Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Sort of.

-AC Actually I did finish them, so, you know you lose no expression

Alpha Centauri
Okay, that's the only time today you actually got me. I'll take that one like a man. You got me. Just that one time, though.

I have had practice. I used to bullseye hikers in my T-16 back home, they're not much better than a Vrayo.

-AC

dadudemon
I have had practice. I used to bullseye hikers in my T-16 back home, they're not much better than a Vrayo.

-AC

lulz?

Amazing Vrayo!!

-AC You've never gotten one of them though, have you loser? You lose no expression

=Tired Hiker=

-AC

Oh, so you think we're friends all the sudden because you make a Star Wars reference? Cheap, dude. Really low. You just owned yourself.

Owning AC is fun. I have to go now, but I might be back later to do some more AC owning. 'Night!

Alpha Centauri
Oh, so you think we're friends all the sudden because you make a Star Wars reference? Cheap, dude. Really low. You just owned yourself.

Owning AC is fun. I have to go now, but I might be back later to do some more AC owning. 'Night!

Happy trails, good sir.

-AC

Genesis
My lord.

Rogue Jedi
what the hell did I miss?

Genesis
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what the hell did I miss?

Not much.

Alpha Centauri
AC got owned, everyone blew him out of every thread, kicked his ass with text and made him look a fool.

Then everyone woke up.

-AC

Amazing Vrayo!!
The mother bird is the one who takes care of the young. The father usually flies away. Something that you should consider. Actually I did finish them, so, you know you lose no expression Ironically, you can't read. You lose no expression

Rogue Jedi
K. I went to the stylist.

Genesis
AC got owned, everyone blew him out of every thread, kicked his ass with text and made him look a fool.

Then everyone woke up.

-AC

I haven't been impressed yet by you. I've yet to see you seriously debate besides bickering with a flamboyant troll.

I'll have to see you in action during a GDF debate. I want to see how well you perform with something a little more serious.

By the way, I like your avatar but not your signature. My apologies to Starlock.

Amazing Vrayo!!
K. I went to the stylist. I got my face made in to a smilie which makes me feel kind of offended, but also pretty happy. lulface

Rogue Jedi
uh oh.....

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Genesis
I haven't been impressed yet by you. I've yet to see you seriously debate besides bickering with a flamboyant troll.

I'll have to see you in action during a GDF debate. I want to see how well you perform with something a little more serious.

By the way, I like your avatar but not your signature. My apologies to Starlock. Am I the flamboyant troll? sad

Genesis
Am I the flamboyant troll? sad

No. Dadudemon.

Amazing Vrayo!!
No. Dadudemon. ok, well that's good. I thought we were cool and shit.

Genesis
We are. For now.

Amazing Vrayo!!
We are. For now. Great eek!

Alpha Centauri

By the way, I like your avatar but not your signature. My apologies to Starlock.

Who has a five syllable name and couldn't care any less about what you think?

Al-pha Cen-tau-ri.

-AC

dadudemon
Then everyone woke up.

-AC

With Foldgers in their cup?

dadudemon
I got my face made in to a smilie which makes me feel kind of offended, but also pretty happy. lulface

You should feel flattered. I think it's awesome.

I think you're one cool dude!

No one makes a joke about triglycerides.

Amazing Vrayo!!
You should feel flattered. I think it's awesome.

I think you're one cool dude!

No one makes a joke about triglycerides. Just me, and probably a few biochemistry teachers. Thanks mon happy

dadudemon
Just me, and probably a few biochemistry teachers. Thanks mon happy

You bet.

Nwning pewbs 1 day at a time. (Didja see what I did there, RJ?)

Genesis
Who has a five syllable name and couldn't care any less about what you think?

Al-pha Cen-tau-ri.

-AC

It doesn't matter. I'm just telling you how I will be evaluating you, whether you're apathetic or otherwise. I figure it would be respectful to disclose what I will be doing with you.

WO Polaski
genesis will be doing things with you. ready yourself. he means serious business. the internet is now serious.

Rogue Jedi
I've watched AC post for a few years now, my money is on him.

=Tired Hiker=
My lord. laughing out loud Well said.

All in all, sometimes I get sick of AC's dickishness, but I admire something about him.

WO Polaski
he puts out. yes

Alpha Centauri
It doesn't matter. I'm just telling you how I will be evaluating you, whether you're apathetic or otherwise. I figure it would be respectful to disclose what I will be doing with you.

Ok, I'll do the same.

First evaluation; failure troll. Second evaluation; not necessary.

Oh well. Shame that.

-AC

Robtard
Why is this still open? Day's over and I 'owned' AC that day.

Genesis
Ok, I'll do the same.

First evaluation; failure troll. Second evaluation; not necessary.

Oh well. Shame that.

-AC

No, you're actually not doing much. The reason I say this is because your evaluation is incorrect. I'm not a troll. If you can find reasonable evidence of me trolling, then that might change.

Until then, all I see is smoke blowing. By the way, I hope you don't share this posting pattern when you seriously debate. I'd be greatly disappointed.

There are reasons why I wish to evaluate your methods of discussion. When the time comes, I'll reveal why. And no, it won't be because I was trolling so you can relax.

I've watched AC post for a few years now, my money is on him.

You've barely watched me for the mere months I've been here and I've only been posting frequently since less than a week ago.

I'd hold your money. You don't know what's yet to come, Rogue Jedi.

Alpha Centauri
No, you're actually not doing much. The reason I say this is because your evaluation is incorrect. I'm not a troll. If you can find reasonable evidence of me trolling, then that might change.

Until then, all I see is smoke blowing. By the way, I hope you don't share this posting pattern when you seriously debate. I'd be greatly disappointed.

There are reasons why I wish to evaluate your methods of discussion. When the time comes, I'll reveal why. And no, it won't be because I was trolling so you can relax.

You've barely watched me for the mere months I've been here and I've only been posting frequently since less than a week ago.

I'd hold your money. You don't know what's yet to come, Rogue Jedi.

You've been here months, you've seen nothing of me.

People who have been here years know precisely why, if I'm not liked, I'm at least respected. They've seen my debates, so it's of no concern to me what you think.

Just for that, I'm going to avoid serious debates, just for you.

-AC

Genesis
You've been here months, you've seen nothing of me.

You essentially repeated what I said. How hypocritical. You complained of this earlier.

Also:

I've yet to see you seriously debate besides bickering with a flamboyant troll.

I've already disclaimed that I've seen nothing of you. Yet.

I'm so impressed as of so far by you, Alpha Centauri. You've managed to point out the obvious and perform hypocrisy. I'm blown away.

Well, I'm not one of those people just yet. Who knows, maybe you are genuinely a good debater. Either that or you've cleverly fooled everyone with elaborate rhetoric and sophism. I'll find out soon enough though.

No you won't. Watch and see. These things take time.

Alpha Centauri
Oh, I get it.

You're "new", so you're attempting to be devoid of any emotion. Displaying yourself as clinical to the point of eunuch-esque neutrality.

Seen it. What's on next?

-AC

steverules_2
Why is this still open? Day's over and I 'owned' AC that day.

Mods dislike AC perhaps?

Genesis
Oh, I get it.

You're "new", so you're attempting to be devoid of any emotion. Displaying yourself as clinical to the point of eunuch-esque neutrality.

Seen it. What's on next?

-AC

An incorrect assumption. You're failing horribly to impress me so far, Alpha Centauri. I really hope that when I observe you debate later on within the GDF, you prove yourself a resourceful, effective debater. Unfortunately, as of now, you've done nothing but provide shoddy content in your posts within the OTF.

I'm not looking forward to your next reply, Alpha Centauri. I'd suggest you move on. I'll evaluate your performance in the near future.

Ryo 666
You could just research old posts if your so intent on seeing him debate.

Alpha Centauri
I was gonna let him get away with that obvious flaw, but way to go.

-AC

Genesis
A flaw? The only flaw would be doing what Ryo 666 just mentioned. I said that I wanted to see how you debate, not how you debated.

This is actually odd to me because I thought I made this clear several times. It's shameful I have to do it again.

As I said, I hope your GDF Performance is not verbatim to this. Truly.

Ryo 666
Damn your anal. laughing out loud

Genesis
Precise, so to speak.

Ryo 666
Nah I'll stick with anal.

Bardock42
The best was when Robtard pointed out how you spelled 'your' as 'you're', right after having a hissy fit about other people, like myself, spelling it wrong. That was gold. In fact, I should change this thread title to Robtard and I owned AC all day! If that was the best, I shan't read the rest.

HOLY SHIT. I'm a poet.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ryo 666

So it's not just a rumour?!

Bardock42
Originally posted by jaden101
So it's not just a rumour?!

High Five!

jaden101
A flaw? The only flaw would be doing what Ryo 666 just mentioned. I said that I wanted to see how you debate, not how you debated.

This is actually odd to me because I thought I made this clear several times. It's shameful I have to do it again.

As I said, I hope your GDF Performance is not verbatim to this. Truly.

To be fair to everyone, the GDF rarely has any decent debates any more. Evident from the fact that threads such as "What were you doing 5 minutes ago" are allowe to remain open.

Most of it, in the GDF used to revolve around political discussion. Now, either everyone is happy or everyone is apathetic to things going on in the world.

Take away the 3 chit-chat threads from the 1st page of the GDF forum...the official pictures thread...the reprise bar and the beautiful women thread and what are you left with?

USA v Roman empire IN A WAR.
Colleges and high schools to give out free condoms.
Global warming thread.

Only one of those is open to serious debate.

Then, of course, there's the serious problem of the fact that the majority of the people on this board lack any kind of intellectual ability to put up a decent argument and back it up with facts.

Which is genuinely a shame.

Not to mention that a lot of the people who did do that have been banned or left for various reasons.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
High Five!

*slap*

Genesis

It's no longer in your hands. Your decision-making abilities have been revoked. It's "precise."

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

Ryo 666
Yes please.

Rogue Jedi
Thread needs more Bewbz, less smack talking. Later today I will post Bewbz pics for my boy AC.

Ryo 666
I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Rogue Jedi
yes Who wouldn't?

Robtard
Here, I'll even let AC **** my sister(if he knows what to do), as compensation for being 'owned' all the day long.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3599/beach2008.jpg

Far righty.

Ryo 666
Here, I'll even let AC **** my sister(if he knows what to do), as compensation for being 'owned' all the day long.

Far righty. Can I own you to?

Mairuzu

Far righty. you show off your sister too much you weirdo

Dr. Badass420

Far righty.
let me get that chick with the black hair. hell yeah

Mairuzu
ill take the far left.

Dr. Badass420
nah, the black hair one is the best

Ryo 666
I want the one in green.

Robtard
I want the one in green.

My sister doesn't **** gay guys, sorry.

~Bun Bun~
This thread has been a very stimulating read. no expression

Dr. Badass420
im not gay, hook me up with the black hair one wink

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
im not gay, hook me up with the black hair one wink

That one's gay. sad

Dr. Badass420
That one's gay. sad
sadwalk

Ryo 666

Just because I like my ass played with I'm gay eh?

~Bun Bun~
That one's gay. sad

big grin Even better.

Robtard
Just because I like my ass played with I'm gay eh?

No, not that at all. The going down on homeless men is another story though.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
This thread has been a very stimulating read. no expression

How could it not be.

Ryo 666
No, not that at all. The going down on homeless men is another story though.

Well they asked nicely, what was I gonna do? Be rude and say no?

Alpha Centauri
Thread needs more Bewbz, less smack talking. Later today I will post Bewbz pics for my boy AC.

No need. My lady has all that.

-AC

Robtard
No need. My lady has all that.

-AC

Picture(s), or it isn't true. Just owned you gain, AC.

Alpha Centauri
Picture(s), or it isn't true. Just owned you gain, AC.

Nah, she'd not appreciate that, haha.

-AC

Robtard
This the cute exotic looking one with the bits of metal on her face?

Alpha Centauri
This the cute exotic looking one with the bits of metal on her face?

That was last year.

-AC

Robtard
Ah, she was cute though, I'd give her what for.

Let's see a pic of this year's candidate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.