which batmobile would you like to have ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
which batmobile would you own ?

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3113/batmanbegins2.jpg

OR

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9530/batmanreturnsbatmobile1.jpg

batman begins and DK batmobile looks like has more horse power for sure.

but keatons batmobile has more gadgets and looks like you would get more chicks driving that one then bales batmobile.

kinda hard to decide

Raoul
Keaton's, by a mile. Awesome vehicle.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul

Exactly.

chomperx9
but if you chose bales batmobile what reason would you take it over keatons ?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
but if you chose bales batmobile what reason would you take it over keatons ?

I would never choose it over Keaton's.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I would never choose it over Keaton's. so theres not one thing you like about bales more than keatons ?

Wei Phoenix
No Keaton's seems faster and better looking.

chomperx9
No Keaton's seems faster and better looking. better looking for sure and has more gadgets. but if you were to race through a neighborhood and had to go thru houses and stuff you would need bales. his looks like has more HP

Wei Phoenix
better looking for sure and has more gadgets. but if you were to race through a neighborhood and had to go thru houses and stuff you would need bales. his looks like has more HP

Why would I need to drive through houses? If I had the Batmobile then I'm pretty sure I'm faster than any other car out there.

chomperx9
Why would I need to drive through houses? If I had the Batmobile then I'm pretty sure I'm faster than any other car out there. if you were chasing speed racer you might need it

Wei Phoenix
if you were chasing speed racer you might need it

If I'm chasing Speed Racer then I would need a car that goes fast like Keaton's. Why would SR even drive through house?

chomperx9
If I'm chasing Speed Racer then I would need a car that goes fast like Keaton's. Why would SR even drive through house? he wouldnt but for you to catch up to speed instead of going around the block you could cheat and go through houses as a short cut.

BruceSkywalker
Bale's batmobile..

better looking, sleeker.. more realistic

Wei Phoenix
he wouldnt but for you to catch up to speed instead of going around the block you could cheat and go through houses as a short cut.

No way would my insurance cover that and no way would I want to ruin people's homes just to catch a harmless driver.

chomperx9
No way would my insurance cover that and no way would I want to ruin people's homes just to catch a harmless driver. speed racer is taking off with your sugar and you got the batmobile but the mach 6 is slightly faster hes already around the block. bales batmobile is built for taking serious damage you can go through houses and buildings and stuff.

if you got Keaton's batmobile yeah its bulletproof and all that and you can knock some mustangs off the freeway and stuff but you going through houses and buildings and stuff with Keaton's car its gonna get damaged and i don't think the insurance covers damage going thru houses and buildings.

Wei Phoenix
speed racer is taking off with your sugar and you got the batmobile but the mach 6 is slightly faster hes already around the block. bales batmobile is built for taking serious damage you can go through houses and buildings and stuff.

if you got Keaton's batmobile yeah its bulletproof and all that and you can knock some mustangs off the freeway and stuff but you going through houses and buildings and stuff with Keaton's car its gonna get damaged and i don't think the insurance covers damage going thru houses and buildings.

You'r right the insurance doesn't coer that which is why I'm not going to get sued by everyone and their grandma for busting through their houses just to catch a guy who took off with my obviously whore of a woman. Didn't Keaton's BM send an emp that shut off a car he was chasing?

chomperx9
You'r right the insurance doesn't coer that which is why I'm not going to get sued by everyone and their grandma for busting through their houses just to catch a guy who took off with my obviously whore of a woman. Didn't Keaton's BM send an emp that shut off a car he was chasing? no license plate # on any batmobile and no way anyone can follow you home as fast as the batmobile goes. wont have to worry about getting sued.

and which batman movie was this of keaton sending an emp to a car ?

PS. you just called your GF a whore not nice man

Joker1237
Adam West's car is the one for style and flash. Also helps you pick up any girl in town about.

Keaton's is the best design.

Never like Bales, more tank like than Bat like imo.

Wei Phoenix
no license plate # on any batmobile and no way anyone can follow you home as fast as the batmobile goes. wont have to worry about getting sued.

and which batman movie was this of keaton sending an emp to a car ?

PS. you just called your GF a whore not nice man

I don't think you understand that I don't want to harm othes and destroy their homes just so I can catch my cheating girl and her man.

Mr Parker
which batmobile would you own ?

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3113/batmanbegins2.jpg

OR

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9530/batmanreturnsbatmobile1.jpg

batman begins and DK batmobile looks like has more horse power for sure.

but keatons batmobile has more gadgets and looks like you would get more chicks driving that one then bales batmobile.

kinda hard to decide

yeah good point. yeah keatons batmobile has more gadgets and looks better but Bales can do a lot more stuff than keatons so yeah its hard to decide,it would be close but if I HAD to choose it would be keatons.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Raoul

Agreed.

chomperx9
I don't think you understand that I don't want to harm othes and destroy their homes just so I can catch my cheating girl and her man. you have no imagination do you ? and you read comics ?

Wei Phoenix
you have no imagination do you ? and you read comics ?

I like to have a responsible imagination.

chomperx9
I like to have a responsible imagination. a responsible imagination ? right cops are scoping out your brain every day of what your thinking

Lord Shadow Z
I like Keaton's Batmobile the best. It has a sleek, powerful look to it. Most of all though it signifies Batman with the 'wing' extensions on the back. The Batpod and Tumbler are just silly 'realist'(boring) concepts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.