George vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
George, the giant ape from the Rampage games faces Kratos.

George's size gets a little inconsistent sometimes, so for this I'm making him as tall as a 5 story building.

Kratos gets his first weapon, those two short blades.

I dunno if this is even or not. Tell me if it's not, I lack knowledge of Kratos completely.

XanatosForever
This is spite in Kratos's favor, Moo.

MooCowofJustice
Aww...

How big would George have to be to take Kratos without the blades?

SpadeKing
900 ft?

greenking
kratos would whup george cuz kratos blade's are strong as hell and + he's a brute killer if he could kill a cyclops he could kill a 900 ft ape

XanatosForever
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Aww...

How big would George have to be to take Kratos without the blades?

It's not a question of George being bigger, I don't think. He's just a mortal monster. Kratos has tangled with Titans, which are much bigger and stronger, and more intelligent. George stands no chance.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by greenking
kratos would whup george cuz kratos blade's are strong as hell and + he's a brute killer if he could kill a cyclops he could kill a 900 ft ape

900 ft ape > cyclops no expression

Originally posted by XanatosForever
It's not a question of George being bigger, I don't think. He's just a mortal monster. Kratos has tangled with Titans, which are much bigger and stronger, and more intelligent. George stands no chance.

yea atleast limiting him to no god powers & no blades would've made it fair though he would probably just go punch the king kong wannabe eye's out.

MooCowofJustice
I did limit Kratos. I said he gets ONLY his first weapon.

no expression

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I did limit Kratos. I said he gets ONLY his first weapon.

no expression

Well tbh, his weapons aren't what give him strength. He should still be able to over power George. If you want to make it more fair then make it Kratos right after the Hydra battle, that version had no strength feats that would allow anyone to say he'll just oneshot George. Kratos would have to dodge, dip duck, dive, and dodge intelligently to win then imo.

XanatosForever
laughing Seriously, and Pre-Hydra Kratos would be a stomp for George. His best strength feat then was kicking a bunch of boxes around.

SpadeKing
I think his tearing bodies in half was better than kicking a box.

XanatosForever
I stand corrected.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well tbh, his weapons aren't what give him strength. He should still be able to over power George. If you want to make it more fair then make it Kratos right after the Hydra battle, that version had no strength feats that would allow anyone to say he'll just oneshot George. Kratos would have to dodge, dip duck, dive, and dodge intelligently to win then imo.

He manhandled the Hydra's main head before pulling it down onto a mast no expression That's not bad.

XanatosForever
It's impressive, yes, but not so much so to assume that he can utterly slaughter a 5 story tall ape. He'd probably have a similar experience with it.

First_Tsurugi06
The Hydra head seemed at least five stories as well. That, and Kratos killed a two or three story-looking (on its hind legs) firebreathing lizard by breaking its jaw. This was chronologically before he killed the Hydra.

I'm just saying that relatively large beasts are kind of one of Kratos' specialties.

SuperLuigi
george would smash him into the concrete. like colossus did. end of kratos

Ultimate Wil
wtf laughing out loud Kratos ftw

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
george would smash him into the concrete. like colossus did. end of kratos

Unless Kratos has a reason to shout to the heavens in boastful victory, no. In this case, Kratos catches his foot in midar and throws George on his ass the same way he did to the Colossus.

SuperLuigi
that was god kratos who tossed colossusOriginally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Unless Kratos has a reason to shout to the heavens in boastful victory, no. In this case, Kratos catches his foot in midar and throws George on his ass the same way he did to the Colossus.

SpadeKing
considering he said this is kratos without the blades and not without the god powers

Phanteros
Won't being big will be a disadvantage?

First_Tsurugi06
that was god kratos who tossed colossus

His God powers were IN the colossus. Kratos by nature has some level of God powers being a demigod. It's not like he still hasn't manhandled giants beforehand and after.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
His God powers were IN the colossus. Kratos by nature has some level of God powers being a demigod.

kratos had his god powers. they werent in colossus. and a hollow statue probably doesnt weigh more than a 900ft ape. and kratos couldnt out muscle a 900ft ape.

First_Tsurugi06
kratos had his god powers. they werent in colossus. and a hollow statue probably doesnt weigh more than a 900ft ape. and kratos couldnt out muscle a 900ft ape.

Not his God of War powers. Play the game again, as it's clearly shown that his God powers were taken from Zeus, imbued into the Colossus, and then taken back by Kratos in the Blade of Olympus while he entered them. It's the God of War powers that brought the statue to life.

That, and the Colossus was bigger than any Rampage Monster, let alone are any of them 900ft regardless of thread specifics. If Kratos can manhandle a giant sea serpent and its multiple smaller heads, he can kill a cartoony King Kong pastiche.

SuperLuigi
Not his God of War powers. Play the game again, as it's clearly shown that his God powers were taken from Zeus, imbued into the Colossus, and then taken back by Kratos in the Blade of Olympus while he entered them. It's the God of War powers that brought the statue to life.

That, and the Colossus was bigger than any Rampage Monster, let alone are any of them 900ft regardless of thread specifics. If Kratos can manhandle a giant sea serpent and its multiple smaller heads, he can kill a cartoony King Kong pastiche. man handle? the hydra slammed its heads for its attacks kratos latched on to the and used its momentum to slam it.

something else was powering colossus. kratos just put his power in the blade to destroy colossus.

im sure those monsters werent 900ft, i only said it cause it was said earlier

SpadeKing
what momentum? his head was laying down most of the time and before he finished the thing by the time he latched onto the hydra it was already pulling back up, it resists everytime.

SuperLuigi
so the hydra didnt thrash its head at the boat?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SpadeKing
considering he said this is kratos without the blades and not without the god powers

Kratos does have his blades.

He manhandled the Hydra's main head before pulling it down onto a mast no expression That's not bad.

Never said it was

SpadeKing
wait the no blades was my idea ermm

well that makes this even more of a spite

First_Tsurugi06
man handle? the hydra slammed its heads for its attacks kratos latched on to the and used its momentum to slam it.

something else was powering colossus. kratos just put his power in the blade to destroy colossus.

im sure those monsters werent 900ft, i only said it cause it was said earlier

The Hydra was trying to ESCAPE Kratos' grappling everytime, and was still overpowered. The only time the Hydra was ever thrashing around was when it was GETTING thrashed by Kratos.

No. It was pretty clearly shown that it was HIS power as the God of War that was placed into the Colossus by Zeus in eagle form. Otherwise, Kratos wouldn't have ended up shrinking to mortal size. The Colossus collapsed because Kratos sapped that power and took it back though the blade.

Neither is George. Or any Rampage series monster for that matter.

Sappho
Kratos had god power when he fought most of the collosus battle. If kratos had his god powers, this would be the biggest spite ever, as he stopped the full stomp of the collosus and proceded to throw it mile(s?) away. Without god powers, normal demi-god kratos would still win, i mean he did stop atlas from crushing him (i dont care if atlas wasnt trying, atlas doesnt need to try to apply many, many tons of force), and atlas is thousands of times stronger than a 900 foot tall ape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.